NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I need help finding REAL ephedra diet pills

Hi there. I am not a body builder but I have taken ephedra diet pills in the past and lost weight....had tons of energy and I LOVED it! I have ordered several diet pills over the internet that claim they have the same effect as the original ephedra diet pills but I have had no luck with any of them. Does anyone know what the deal is with these pills? Why are they different? Is there some ingredient that is different or is the ephedra different? Where can I get the good ones....I know there out there!

Thanks!

hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Google hot n fit ec stack

Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Usually one of them are available at walgreens with an ID.

DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NIKKISCHU77 View Post
    Hi there. I am not a body builder but I have taken ephedra diet pills in the past and lost weight....had tons of energy and I LOVED it! I have ordered several diet pills over the internet that claim they have the same effect as the original ephedra diet pills but I have had no luck with any of them. Does anyone know what the deal is with these pills? Why are they different? Is there some ingredient that is different or is the ephedra different? Where can I get the good ones....I know there out there!

Thanks!
    Why not put in the work to reach a goal instead of relying on a pill?
    "I hate it when people say "Don't be so hard on yourself." Why not be hard on yourself? Be as hard on yourself as you can. Maybe just maybe it will get you up off your ass and help you accomplish a goal. If not, your weakness has won." ~ ME

"There are no easy fixes in life. No magic beans. No Genie of the Lamp to wish yourself skinny. It takes hard work and dedication. Why don't people understand that?" ~ ME

QUIT SPOUTING BRO SCIENCE BRAH!!!! UGGGGGGGGGG

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DJBrickman View Post
    why would u want to work when you can take the magic pills?

Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Photostic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    why would u want to work when you can take the magic pills?
    This

But who said the OP wasn't willing to work at all? Strong judgment ITT.

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DJBrickman View Post
    ^ That.

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by msm00b View Post
    ^ That.
    i know u negged op. why neg a first poster when u could rep someone else?

that is always my thought. why waste a neg on someone who may never post again.
    gnome eye saiyan?

DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBrickman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Photostic View Post
    This

But who said the OP wasn't willing to work at all? Strong judgment ITT.
    My comment was based on the information provided. Too many believe in this magic pill that burns fat away and leaves you looking like a fitness model. Without more info regarding workout and diet info I will stand by my original statement. It isn't to be an ass or anything to the op.........just cynical when it comes to posts like these.

No offence intended. Trying more to motivate or at least get more info.
    "I hate it when people say "Don't be so hard on yourself." Why not be hard on yourself? Be as hard on yourself as you can. Maybe just maybe it will get you up off your ass and help you accomplish a goal. If not, your weakness has won." ~ ME

"There are no easy fixes in life. No magic beans. No Genie of the Lamp to wish yourself skinny. It takes hard work and dedication. Why don't people understand that?" ~ ME

QUIT SPOUTING BRO SCIENCE BRAH!!!! UGGGGGGGGGG

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    i know u negged op. why neg a first poster when u could rep someone else?

that is always my thought. why waste a neg on someone who may never post again.
    gnome eye saiyan?
    I don't give out enough reps (be they + or -) really to ever be on recharge anyways; so it doesn't really matter.

NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NIKKISCHU77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by msm00b View Post
    I don't give out enough reps (be they + or -) really to ever be on recharge anyways; so it doesn't really matter.
    Wow....I didn't mean to start all that!

If you must know...I own my own business and work about 50hrs / week and I have 3 small children that I try to devote every free second to. I simply want to lose the 5-7 lbs. that I put on over the winter months and ephedra has worked for me before with taking off baby weight etc. I really don't have time to work out and I don't want to look like a super model I just want to fit comfortably into my jeans again. For me this was a "magic pill". I never felt hungry and never craved sweets so I was content to eat healthy small meals and lose the weight. Hopefully some day my life will be less busy and I can work out more, but I have no intention on becoming a body builder or anything like that....LOL!

Thanks to whoever posted the asthma stuff. I went to rite aid and bought some and even though it's not EXACTLTY the same as the diet pills I had before it seems to be helping a ton!

Translation: I have no willpower and would rather take medication that has potentially negative impacts on my cardiovascular system so I can fit into my skinny jeans than bother to set a good example for my young children.

Gotcha.

chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chuck442 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Mr medical

You can order bronkaid there and have it shipped to you house. I just ordered 3 boxes. 10 bucks for 90 pills.

wizardlife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Quick google search turned up this.

ephedrawarehouse . com

Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Singe03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

If you must know...I own my own business and work about 50hrs / week and I have 3 small children that I try to devote every free second to. I simply want to lose the 5-7 lbs. that I put on over the winter months and ephedra has worked for me before with taking off baby weight etc. I really don't have time to work out and I don't want to look like a super model I just want to fit comfortably into my jeans again. For me this was a "magic pill". I never felt hungry and never craved sweets so I was content to eat healthy small meals and lose the weight. Hopefully some day my life will be less busy and I can work out more, but I have no intention on becoming a body builder or anything like that....LOL!

Thanks to whoever posted the asthma stuff. I went to rite aid and bought some and even though it's not EXACTLTY the same as the diet pills I had before it seems to be helping a ton!
    You don't have to work out, just eat less than your maintenance calories, that is all there is to it. Chasing 3 kids around is probably enough cardio, just get the diet squared away and you are golden without any magic pill. Hell my mom cut her baby weight after having my sister in the 70s on the "Hershey's Big Block diet". If she met her calorie goal for the day with room to spare for a chocolate bar, my dad would bring her one.

I admit I'm rather negative on the idea of ephedra as a diet aid... Friend, age 32, sedentary lifestyle, poor diet, (gamer geek) decided to use it to lose weight, he died of a heart attack sitting in his chair playing an MMO. I'm pretty convinced that if he would have walked it off and had a decent diet, he'd still be around.

Jeanettey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Holy crap

I came here to find the answer you got as I too had great luck with ephedra , but I see all you got was a bunch of smart ass replies. Did you ever find a good ephedra product? Email me jeanetteloveshorses@ gmail.com .