Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000) kRausa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1) Must be 18 or over
    I'm of legal drinking age.

2) Training History
    Training for 3 years on and off

3) Nutrition
    In the cutting phase right now using IF

4) Fitness Goals
    Get lean as a can and get my straited shoulders and tris back

5) Contest History
    Have none and don't plan on it either. I just workout for myself.

6) Post counts and reputation will be taken into consideration
    2k and 4k
    2 reps for every post I make

7) Links to previous logs and reviews.
    I've only done 1 review, looking to do more and help out.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131076143

jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cmon people get it in!!!

are you kidding me, a MONSTER STACK REVIEW,

very very kind on this offering. i stocked up on casein from cytosport and im loving every scoop. banana flavor and im eating it like a pudding for my late time snack.

Syava7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syava7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syava7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syava7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syava7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syava7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syava7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syava7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syava7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syava7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Syava7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Me

1) Must be 18 or over Just Turn

2) Training History 3 years hardcore monster bodybuilding.

3) Nutrition Clean Bulk

4) Fitness Goals Monster Mass

5) Contest History X-Power open cup Junior 1st.In november going to compete in WBBF Latvia and some NAC germany, in winter fly to US to compete in NPC.Future plans-NPC Europa Super Show,and Teen Natioanls.Plus apply and won Teen Bodybuilder Of The Week

6) Post counts and reputation will be taken into consideration ammm im new here...

7) Links to previous logs and reviews
    This gonna be first
    Shut up and squat!

DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jludwi View Post
    cmon people get it in!!!

are you kidding me, a MONSTER STACK REVIEW,

very very kind on this offering. i stocked up on casein from cytosport and I'm loving every scoop. banana flavor and I'm eating it like a pudding for my late time snack.

Take that banana flavored Complete Casein and make some ice cream.

In a small zip lock combine ingredients:
    1 Scoop Complete Casein
    1 Cup unsweetened Almond Milk

Shake and mix, then put it in a larger zip lock with lots of ice and salt. Shake for 10 min and let sit for 5 min. You have ice cream!
    CytoSport Forum Rep

The official CytoSport Q&A thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130447323

CytoSport store page:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cs/cyto.htm

CURRENT OFFERS @ BB.COM

Disclaimer: The above post is my opinion and is not necessarily that of CytoSport.

DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DJT_ FITNESS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Murderfox View Post
    I've been looking at your new releases and you guys are definitely stepping up your game. I saw you released a Creapure creatine product and an Ajipure Glutamine. Going in the right directions imo.
    Thank you!

The complete line up should blow you away.
    CytoSport Forum Rep

CytoSport store page:

CURRENT OFFERS @ BB.COM

Disclaimer: The above post is my opinion and is not necessarily that of CytoSport.

SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Always liked CytoSport products

Hopefully this goes over well, but L-Arginine does nothing for you

srs

once it's in your body the body produces Arginase which counteracts Arginine and no extra "pump" is achieved
    ΦΔΘ

O||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O||||||O

Twitter: @ImSoChillBro
    Instagram: @BuzzChillington

ilikeo-ringsinmyprotein Buddha_TL's Avatar
    Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SoChillBro View Post
    Always liked CytoSport products

Hopefully this goes over well, but L-Arginine does nothing for you

srs

once it's in your body the body produces Arginase which counteracts Arginine and no extra "pump" is achieved
    cool story bro.

SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoChillBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Buddha_TL View Post
    cool story bro.
    strong misuse of meme brah

good luck with your fitness goals in 2011
    ΦΔΘ

O||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O||||||O

Twitter: @ImSoChillBro
    Instagram: @BuzzChillington

fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000) fish4thewin is just really nice. (+1000)
    1) Must be 18 or over yup

2) Training History 2 1/2 years lifting, I do alot of sports so I get alot of cardio.

3) Nutrition I eat 4 times a day, my macros go like this: 175g protein, 170g carbohydrates, and 50g of fat. I drink around 64-80oz of water per day.

4) Fitness GoalsI Just want to gain muscle with no/minimal fat gain as possible, I just like to stay lean but have good defenition.

5) Contest History None

6) Post counts and reputation will be taken into consideration Im green

REVIEW:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ght=focus+blue

LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131817773

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1) Must be 18 or over: Yes (29)

2) Training History: I started lifting regularly in 8th grade for sports. In high school I got serious about power lifting. In college, I competed on a Division I track team (throwing events) so that training was pretty similar to my power lifting days. After college, I took a couple years off to totally heal my body from past injuries and strain. Now I'm back into it and I'm more motivated than ever before. At age 29, I notice that I have to change up my strategy to get the most out of my body, so I got on bb.com am I haven't slowed down since. My current training schedule is 5 days a week. I'm doing a repeating 4 week program. It's a killer. Week one is heavy power with 70 seconds rest between sets. Week two is moderate-high intensity with 30 seconds rest between sets. Week three is 70%-75% of max weight and moderate reps. Week four is high intensity muscular endurance continuous sets. This is when I puke between sets. It's great. It looks like this:
    day one: arms/abs
    day two: heavy legs/lower back
    day three: delts, lats, traps
    day four: legs/light lower back
    day five: upper back/chest

For cardio I do 30 minute sessions about 3 times a week. I usually do low intensity on a treadmill for 30 minutes at a slight incline. I've come a LONG way with cardio. Sometimes I mix it up and do high intensity interval training (45 seconds intense). I also do a karate 2-3 times a week, but to be honest, that's a lot of standing around unless it's a sparring session.

3) Nutrition: My diet is the best it's EVER been. I'm eating six meals a day with additional protein shakes throughout the day. Each meal includes:
    30-40 grams protein
    15-20 grams carbs
    10-15 grams healthy fats

4) Fitness Goals: I have many goals: Gain a at least 5 lbs of lean mass/muscle. Bench 350. Get a six pack. I've never had one. I am someone who always blamed it on family genes, but since I changed my cardio and diet, I realize it's not impossible. I have some work to do still, but I'm getting closer. Also, right now I’m sitting at 14% body fat, and I’d like to get that down to 12% and keep it there!

5) Contest History: I've never competed in bodybuilding (if that's what this is asking for). I was a powerlifting champion when I was 19.

6) Post counts and reputation will be taken into consideration: I'm very active on bb.com. I'm a teacher so I have the entire summer off to do nothing but train and log! Life is good!

7) Links to previous logs and reviews:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=134115311
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=134732251
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135545171

Originally Posted by thekaratekid View Post
    1) Must be 18 or over: Yes (29)

2) Training History: I started lifting regularly in 8th grade for sports. In high school I got serious about power lifting. In college, I competed on a Division I track team (throwing events) so that training was pretty similar to my power lifting days. After college, I took a couple years off to totally heal my body from past injuries and strain. Now I'm back into it and I'm more motivated than ever before. At age 29, I notice that I have to change up my strategy to get the most out of my body, so I got on bb.com am I haven't slowed down since. My current training schedule is 5 days a week. I'm doing a repeating 4 week program. It's a killer. Week one is heavy power with 70 seconds rest between sets. Week two is moderate-high intensity with 30 seconds rest between sets. Week three is 70%-75% of max weight and moderate reps. Week four is high intensity muscular endurance continuous sets. This is when I puke between sets. It's great. It looks like this:
    day one: arms/abs
    day two: heavy legs/lower back
    day three: delts, lats, traps
    day four: legs/light lower back
    day five: upper back/chest

For cardio I do 30 minute sessions about 3 times a week. I usually do low intensity on a treadmill for 30 minutes at a slight incline. I've come a LONG way with cardio. Sometimes I mix it up and do high intensity interval training (45 seconds intense). I also do a karate 2-3 times a week, but to be honest, that's a lot of standing around unless it's a sparring session.

3) Nutrition: My diet is the best it's EVER been. I'm eating six meals a day with additional protein shakes throughout the day. Each meal includes:
    30-40 grams protein
    15-20 grams carbs
    10-15 grams healthy fats

4) Fitness Goals: I have many goals: Gain a at least 5 lbs of lean mass/muscle. Bench 350. Get a six pack. I've never had one. I am someone who always blamed it on family genes, but since I changed my cardio and diet, I realize it's not impossible. I have some work to do still, but I'm getting closer. Also, right now I’m sitting at 14% body fat, and I’d like to get that down to 12% and keep it there!

5) Contest History: I've never competed in bodybuilding (if that's what this is asking for). I was a powerlifting champion when I was 19.

6) Post counts and reputation will be taken into consideration: I'm very active on bb.com. I'm a teacher so I have the entire summer off to do nothing but train and log! Life is good!

7) Links to previous logs and reviews:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=134115311
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=134732251
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135545171
    Nice app!

Keep them coming hope to have our 3 by the end of the week.
    CytoSport Forum Rep

CytoSport store page:

CURRENT OFFERS @ BB.COM

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DJT_ FITNESS View Post
    Nice app!

Keep them coming hope to have our 3 by the end of the week.
    Active participant and logger as well
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
    http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

FATBOYSTICK aka FBS

Sex: Male

Height: 6'0

Weight: 218

Body type: Meso

Training experience:
    I have been working out for over 15 years because I enjoy it and it is a great stress reliever for me. I have gotten more serious at times throughout that time frame. I am at a point now in which I have decided to really see where my self-discipline and determination can really see how far it can take me. I owned and operated a Personal Training business (No Limits Personal Training & Nutrition) for over five years so I know what I need to do as far as training and nutrition. I am a father of four awesome kids and work for the Post Office (mailman). I also work as a Doorman (Bouncer) on the weekends to make ends meet. I wake up at 4:45am five days a week to work out and am on my feet all day with mail route. I prepare my foods and eat 6-7 times a day as cleanly as I can. Now, for those of you with kids, you know how hard that can be! I am willing to do whatever it is you ask in return for being selected as one of your "test studies", I will provide you with the information needed and then some! Please note that the products you offer may also aid people of my age (you know, the ones who are a little less off than we were a few years ago). I am looking forward to trying your products and see if they can assist me in my quest to see just how far I can take myself. Along with my personal discipline and determination and the use of your products, I can see very good results coming from this. I see a lot of people on a daily basis at the gym, at work on my route and when I'm out and about (a lot of whom inquire about what I eat, what supplements I take, what exercises I do, etc). Take the before mentioned examples and link those to the quality log I will run here on BB.com and you can see why I think it would be great for both your company and myself to select me. Above are all good examples of EXACTLY why you should choose me!

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:
    I currently work out 5 days a week, mostly in the morning before I go to work, but sometimes go after work or on my days off from work, will go in the middle of the day. I am currently doing PHAT training, here is my breakdown.

Fatboystick‘s Daily Grind

Day 1: Upper Body Power Day
    • Pulling Power Movement: Bent over rows
    3 sets of 3-5 reps
    • Assistance Pulling movement: Weighted Pull ups
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    • Auxiliary Pulling movement: Rack chins
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    • Pressing Power Movement: Flat dumbbell presses
    3 sets of 3-5 reps
    • Assistance pressing movement: Weighted dips
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    • Assistance pressing movement: Arnold presses
    3 sets of 6-10 reps
    • Auxiliary curling movement: Cambered bar curls
    3 sets of 6-10 reps
    • Auxiliary extension movement: Skull crushers
    3 sets of 6-10 reps

Day 2: Lower Body Power Day
    • Pressing Power Movement: Squats
    3 sets of 3-5 reps
    • Assistance pressing movement: Hack Squats
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    • Assistance extension movement: Leg extensions
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    • Assistance pulling movement: Stiff legged deadlifts
    3 sets of 5-8 reps
    • Assistance pulling/curling movement: lying leg curls
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    • Auxiliary calf movement: Standing calf raise
    3 sets of 6-10 reps
    • Auxiliary calf movement: Seated calf raise
    2 sets of 6-10 reps

Day 3: Rest

Day 4: Back and Shoulders Hypertrophy Day
    • Pulling Power Exercise speed work: Bent over rows
    6 sets of 3 reps with 65-70% of normal 3-5 rep max
    • Hypertrophy pulling movement: Rack chins
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    • Hypertrophy pulling movement: Seated cable row
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    • Hypertrophy pulling movement: Dumbbell rows 2 sets of 12-15 reps
    • Hypertrophy pulling movement: Close grip pulldowns
    2 sets of 15-20 reps
    • Hypertrophy shoulder movement: Seated dumbbell presses
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    • Hypertrophy shoulder movement: Upright rows
    2 sets of 12-15 reps
    • Hypertrophy shoulder movement: Side lateral raises with dumbbells or cables
    3 sets of 12-20 reps

Day 5: Lower Body Hypertrophy Day
    • Lower Body Power Exercise speed work: Squats
    • Hypertrophy pressing movement: Hack squats
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    • Hypertrophy pressing movement: Leg presses
    2 sets of 12-15 reps
    • Hypertrophy extension movement: Leg extensions
    3 sets of 15-20 reps
    • Hypertrophy pulling movement: Romanian deadlifts
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    • Hypertrophy curling movement: Lying leg curls
    2 sets of 12-15 reps
    • Hypertrophy curling movement: Seated leg curls
    2 sets of 15-20 reps
    • Hypertrophy calf movement: Donkey calf raises
    4 sets of 10-15 reps
    • Hypertrophy calf movement: Seated calf raises
    3 sets of 15-20 reps

Day 6: Chest and Arms Hypertrophy Day
    • Pressing Power Exercise speed work: Flat dumbbell presses
    • Hypertrophy pressing movement: Incline dumbbell presses
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    • Hypertrophy pressing movement: Hammer strength chest press
    3 sets of 12-15 reps
    • Hypertrophy fly movement: Pec Deck flyes
    2 sets of 15-20 reps
    • Hypertrophy curling exercise: Cambered bar preacher curls
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    • Hypertrophy curling exercise: Dumbbell concentration curls
    2 sets of 12-15 reps
    • Hypertrophy curling exercise: Spider curls bracing upper body against an incline bench
    2 sets of 15-20 reps
    • Hypertrophy extension exercise: Seated tricep extension with cambered bar
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    • Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable pressdowns with rope attachment
    2 sets of 12-15 reps
    • Hypertrophy extension exercise: Cable kickbacks
    2 sets of 15-20 reps

Day 7: Rest

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
    I am currently doing no cardio other than I am on my feet and walk all day on my route. I will be incorporating cardio soon to trim a lil BF around waste, in which case, I do 2-3 days a week HIIT on track for 30 minutes. I usually run the track for 2 miles where I sprint the straights and jog the curves, then I go and do 20-30 stadium steps (up and down equals one).

Current supplements:
    -EAS Chocolate Premium Protein
    -Animal Flex
    -Animal Omegas
    -Animal Pak
    -Universal Uni-Livers

Current Diet and macros
    I eat 6-7 times a day...everyday. My diet consists of cottage cheese, 1% milk, lean red meats, turkey breast, albacore tuna, protein shakes, and chicken as far as protein goes. I eat oats, bran, fruits and veggies, pretzels as far as carbs go. I eat at a goal of 45/35/20 ratio of protein/carbs/fats

Current Daily water intake:
    At least 1 1/2 gallons upward 2 gallons per day

Short Term Goal:
    To REALLY dedicate my concentration on getting the best I can get to as far body composition. I'd like to get to around 220-225lbs at around 10% BF

Long Term Goal:
    To hopefully get picked up by reputable company (short list) and represent them. Help them endorse products. To perhaps get into some type of fitness modeling.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    None

Supplement history:
    On top of the above I have used various pre/intra/post workout drinks, various creatine products, various protein powders, various thermogenics...but more importantly...mostly just good ol’ food.

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

Sponsored LG Trifecta log: (current)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=134840391

Sponsored SDN Rogue log: (finished)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=134191921

Sponsored AMS Hyper Trop-X log: (finished)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109072651

Sponsored AEN "IntraStack" log: (finished)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108454741

Sponsored Beast Sports Nutrition 2Shredded log: (finished)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107182551

Current / Progress Photos: a bunch on Bodyspace and in my sponsored logs
    🌠Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless ðŸŒ

ðŸ‹ï¸ TEAM NutraBio

thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thekaratekid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post

FATBOYSTICK aka FBS

Training experience:
    I have been working out for over 15 years because I enjoy it and it is a great stress reliever for me. I have gotten more serious at times throughout that time frame. I am at a point now in which I have decided to really see where my self-discipline and determination can really see how far it can take me. I owned and operated a Personal Training business (No Limits Personal Training & Nutrition) for over five years so I know what I need to do as far as training and nutrition. I am a father of four awesome kids and work for the Post Office (mailman). I also work as a Doorman (Bouncer) on the weekends to make ends meet. I wake up at 4:45am five days a week to work out and am on my feet all day with mail route. I prepare my foods and eat 6-7 times a day as cleanly as I can. Now, for those of you with kids, you know how hard that can be! I am willing to do whatever it is you ask in return for being selected as one of your "test studies", I will provide you with the information needed and then some! Please note that the products you offer may also aid people of my age (you know, the ones who are a little less off than we were a few years ago). I am looking forward to trying your products and see if they can assist me in my quest to see just how far I can take myself. Along with my personal discipline and determination and the use of your products, I can see very good results coming from this. I see a lot of people on a daily basis at the gym, at work on my route and when I'm out and about (a lot of whom inquire about what I eat, what supplements I take, what exercises I do, etc). Take the before mentioned examples and link those to the quality log I will run here on BB.com and you can see why I think it would be great for both your company and myself to select me. Above are all good examples of EXACTLY why you should choose me!

I currently work out 5 days a week, mostly in the morning before I go to work, but sometimes go after work or on my days off from work, will go in the middle of the day. I am currently doing PHAT training, here is my breakdown.

3 sets of 3-5 reps
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    3 sets of 3-5 reps
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    3 sets of 6-10 reps
    3 sets of 6-10 reps
    3 sets of 6-10 reps

3 sets of 3-5 reps
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    3 sets of 5-8 reps
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    3 sets of 6-10 reps
    2 sets of 6-10 reps

3 sets of 8-12 reps
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    2 sets of 15-20 reps
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    2 sets of 12-15 reps
    3 sets of 12-20 reps

3 sets of 8-12 reps
    2 sets of 12-15 reps
    3 sets of 15-20 reps
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    2 sets of 12-15 reps
    2 sets of 15-20 reps
    4 sets of 10-15 reps
    3 sets of 15-20 reps

3 sets of 8-12 reps
    3 sets of 12-15 reps
    2 sets of 15-20 reps
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    2 sets of 12-15 reps
    • Hypertrophy curling exercise: Spider curls bracing upper body against an incline bench
    2 sets of 15-20 reps
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    2 sets of 12-15 reps
    2 sets of 15-20 reps

I am currently doing no cardio other than I am on my feet and walk all day on my route. I will be incorporating cardio soon to trim a lil BF around waste, in which case, I do 2-3 days a week HIIT on track for 30 minutes. I usually run the track for 2 miles where I sprint the straights and jog the curves, then I go and do 20-30 stadium steps (up and down equals one).

Current supplements:
    -Animal Flex
    -Animal Omegas
    -Animal Pak
    -Universal Uni-Livers

Current Diet and macros
    I eat 6-7 times a day...everyday. My diet consists of cottage cheese, 1% milk, lean red meats, turkey breast, albacore tuna, protein shakes, and chicken as far as protein goes. I eat oats, bran, fruits and veggies, pretzels as far as carbs go. I eat at a goal of 45/35/20 ratio of protein/carbs/fats

Short Term Goal:
    To REALLY dedicate my concentration on getting the best I can get to as far body composition. I'd like to get to around 220-225lbs at around 10% BF

Long Term Goal:
    To hopefully get picked up by reputable company (short list) and represent them. Help them endorse products. To perhaps get into some type of fitness modeling.

None

Supplement history:
    On top of the above I have used various pre/intra/post workout drinks, various creatine products, various protein powders, various thermogenics...but more importantly...mostly just good ol’ food.

That's a heck of a routine. I guess that explains your avi picture.

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First off before posting my application I must say this product looks great. The ingredient profile is very good and I love that there is no prop blend here. Would cherish the opportunity to try this product as I've really become a HUGE fan of pre-workout supplements...

1) Must be 18 or over
    I'm 23

2) Training History
    I have been training now for over 5 Years. I must however say that the real progress has only been made the last few years as I have really learned more on how to train properly and also combine it with nutrition and supplements properly.

Current Regiment is as follows

Monday: Back
    Tuesday: Chest/Calves
    Wednesday: Biceps/Triceps
    Thursday: Legs/Wrists
    Friday: Rest
    Saturday: Shoulders/Traps
    Sunday: Rest

I do about 4 exercises per body area and usually do 4 Sets in the following rep range 6,8,10,12

3) Nutrition

My diet plan currently looks roughly like this including supplements:

Breakfast:

1 Fat Burner Pill(roughly 20-30mins before breakfast)

50 Grams All-Bran Original Cereal
    70 Grams Blueberries
    1.5 Scoops Isolate Protein
    20 grams Crushed Walnuts
    Dash of Cinnamon

Protein: 44 Fat: 15 Carbs: 30

Morning Snack:

1 Apple
    125 Grams Low-Fat Cottage Cheese
    90 Grams Greek Yoghurt
    100 Grams Low Fat 0% Yoghurt
    Dash Cinnamon
    20 Grams Crushed Walnuts
    Tiny bit of blend protein mixed in for thickness

Protein: 32 Carbs 40 Fat: 15

Lunch:

1 Slice Pumpernickel Bread
    130 Grams Sweet Potato
    1 Bell Pepper
    1 Can Salmon

Protein: 40 Carbs: 65 Fat: 20

Pre-Workout:

1 Gram Carnitine
    5 Grams Glutamine
    5 Grams Ribose
    Pre-Workout Supp

Intra-Workout:

10 Grams BCAAS

Post Workout Shake:

1.5 Scoops Protein Isolate
    70 Grams Carbs

Protein: 40 Carbs: 70

Dinner:

Half Slice Pumpernickel bread
    2 Eggs & 6 Egg Whites
    5mls Olive Oil
    12 Baby Carrots

Protein: 35 Carbs: 20 Fat: 15

Bedtime Snack:

1 Scoop Casein Protein
    20 Grams Almonds

Protein: 30 Carbs: 5 Fat: 10

4) Fitness Goals
    My current goals is to cut up for the summer and really have a defined body with visible six-pack.

My long term goal however is to be very lean and muscular at around 180lbs.

5) Contest History
    None as of yet. I don't feel I'm close to being able to compete but it certainly is not out of the question in the future.

I try to be active on the forum daily and post constructive posts. Also I feel I have a good reputation on the board and get along great with everyone

Please check out my signature for most recent reviews and logs. Especially check out my XFA review.

Thanks for this opportunity guys! Really hope I get to be one of the lucky ones chosen!
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fatboystick View Post

FATBOYSTICK aka FBS

Training experience:

3 sets of 3-5 reps
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    3 sets of 3-5 reps
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    3 sets of 6-10 reps
    3 sets of 6-10 reps
    3 sets of 6-10 reps

3 sets of 3-5 reps
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    3 sets of 5-8 reps
    2 sets of 6-10 reps
    3 sets of 6-10 reps
    2 sets of 6-10 reps

3 sets of 8-12 reps
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    2 sets of 15-20 reps
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    2 sets of 12-15 reps
    3 sets of 12-20 reps

3 sets of 8-12 reps
    2 sets of 12-15 reps
    3 sets of 15-20 reps
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    2 sets of 12-15 reps
    2 sets of 15-20 reps
    4 sets of 10-15 reps
    3 sets of 15-20 reps

3 sets of 8-12 reps
    3 sets of 12-15 reps
    2 sets of 15-20 reps
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    2 sets of 12-15 reps
    2 sets of 15-20 reps
    3 sets of 8-12 reps
    2 sets of 12-15 reps
    2 sets of 15-20 reps

Current supplements:
    -Animal Flex
    -Animal Omegas
    -Animal Pak
    -Universal Uni-Livers

Current Diet and macros

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

None

Supplement history:

See...it didnt take long to find something that looks good to line up next!
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage

Offcial ********:

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

Getting there day by day fibercarbon's Avatar
    fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fibercarbon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    samples?!?!

tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1) Must be 18 or over
    Yes

2) Training History
    I've worked out since I was 14 yrs. olde.

3) Nutrition
    Average. I've always wanted to nail this down, but I can't seem to give up da junk.

4) Fitness Goals
    Get the abs looking better. Bigger arms. Legs need improvement as well.

5) Contest History
    Never entered.

I stay real active on these fine bb.com boards. I've never been mod repped, but I beg for them daily.

Thank you Con-cret!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=134257331

Originally Posted by tacticalreload View Post
    1) Must be 18 or over
    Yes

2) Training History
    I've worked out since I was 14 yrs. olde.

3) Nutrition
    Average. I've always wanted to nail this down, but I can't seem to give up da junk.

4) Fitness Goals
    Get the abs looking better. Bigger arms. Legs need improvement as well.

5) Contest History
    Never entered.

I stay real active on these fine bb.com boards. I've never been mod repped, but I beg for them daily.

Thank you Con-cret!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=134257331

I'm with you on the nutrition struggle. Eating the good foods isn't my problem. I love healthy foods. But there is always that one day a week when I go to family function or party and my cheat day becomes a little excessive. I was getting pretty discouraged about it but it seems that everyone goes through this. I talk to the big dawgs and they say the same things. It's comforting to know that even the guys with competition ready bodies struggle at times. We'll get there!

tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm with you on the nutrition struggle. Eating the good foods isn't my problem. I love healthy foods. But there is always that one day a week when I go to family function or party and my cheat day becomes a little excessive. I was getting pretty discouraged about it but it seems that everyone goes through this. I talk to the big dawgs and they say the same things. It's comforting to know that even the guys with competition ready bodies struggle at times. We'll get there!
    Really if they would just ban Nutella that would be half my battle.

Originally Posted by tacticalreload View Post
    Really if they would just ban Nutella that would be half my battle.
    Oh man I know. That stuff is trouble. I went through a stage of putting that stuff on everything. It's okay if you're putting it on fruit right?! But then you get into putting it on cookies and chicken and eating right out of the jar with a spoon... Not my proudest time.

I'm happy to say that I've been Nutella free for an entire year. It's double hard because my wife doesn't have the same goals as me so she buys the junk and then I have to look at it when I'm eating my plain oatmeal.

Repartitioning Nutrients whitesox23's Avatar
    whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000) whitesox23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ehh/10
    X-Factor http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131209743

X-Factor Advanced http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=22250e76e637b39a81a83250f1d349cf&p=682117991#post682117991

"Success is never final. Failure never fatal."

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1) Must be 18 or over - 24
    2) Training History - About 7 years into lifting from powerlifting to Bodybuilding. Play sports throughout highschoo and some college, Tennis and basketball. I wide open to any sports activity. Golf is becoming addictiong and Parkour training.

3) Nutrition: Right now, losing fat is a goal. Carb rotating with moderate/low fat and high proteins.

4) Fitness Goals
    : Adding mass in this years off season then committing to a show next spring. Bodybuilding wise. Hoping to crush some new PR's.
    5) Contest History: none yet.

6) Post counts and reputation will be taken into consideration: yup im solid. Stay on the site at home, mobile etc..pretty active with other members logs and threads.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=132481423
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=133787241
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=135350231
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130791733
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128764121
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=127743803
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cdt_Richards is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Application

Name: Kevin
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 180-185 (contest), 200 (offseason)

Training experience: 7 years total, 3 bodybuilding
    Current regiment: 2 on, 1 off, 1 on, 1 off weight training, GH eliciting workouts, plus 6 days/week cardio
    Current Goal: Prep for and win open class at OCB Yankee Classic 7/30
    Long Term Goal: Become a top-tier professional natural bodybuilder

Contest History: 2009 INBF Northeast Classic, 1st Place Teens, top 5 Juniors
    2010 INBF Northeast Classic, 2nd Open Men's Light-Heavyweight
    2011 OCB Spirit of America, 2nd Open Men's Middle

Links to previous Logs/reviews:
    Double T Sports http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123217071
    Betancourt Bullstack http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129698283
    AEX K-Otic http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=134204611
    Previous Contest Prep Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=131337243
    www.ripcordperformance.com
    ISSA Certified Fitness Trainer
    ISSA Specialist in Fitness Nutrition

NPC Nationally Qualified Physique Competitor

Prime Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    KEVIN20

Oh man I know. That stuff is trouble. I went through a stage of putting that stuff on everything. It's okay if you're putting it on fruit right?! But then you get into putting it on cookies and chicken and eating right out of the jar with a spoon... Not my proudest time.

I'm happy to say that I've been Nutella free for an entire year. It's double hard because my wife doesn't have the same goals as me so she buys the junk and then I have to look at it when I'm eating my plain oatmeal.

My 3 1/2 year old girl was sitting next to me and saw that pic and said, "Like Daddy!" lolz.

WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nutella is the devil.
    "You have to be able to save your own life. Nobody is going to save it for you. So we have to do, what we have to do. No matter what it is"
    - Kai Greene

For anyone who has any questions about my weight loss and my abdominoplasty surgery:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134442601

Supplepalooza: Training Log/Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=714621671#post714621671

I've lost 140lbs. Come at me, bro.

Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1) Must be 18 or over: 35

2) Training History: about 10, had a six year layoff and been hitting it hard past 4 years. Currently training DC, three day split, in the gym 4 days/week.

3) Nutrition: Right now i'm following a diet by Chris Aceto

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: Carbohydrate intake: less than 50 g per day

Protein intake: 2 per pound of bodyweight per day.

Thursday and Friday:Carbohydrate intake: 100-150 g per day

Protein intake: 1.5 to 1.75 g per pound of bodyweight per day

Saturday and Sunday:Carbohydrate intake: 2 g per pound of bodyweight per day

Protein intake: 1 g per pound of bodyweight per day

4) Fitness Goals: Currently cutting
    5) Contest History: none
    6) Post counts and reputation will be taken into consideration: Posts: 4,908, Rep Power: 1494
    Logs:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123581541
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=124702961
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128228371
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3432971
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=117421371

Reviews:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=125442833
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123347741
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123133843
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=130760963
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=127954533
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106953831
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121217191
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=116123773
    "THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GREATEST STRENGTH GAINS OVER TIME WILL MAKE THE GREATEST SIZE GAINS OVER TIME ACCORDING TO THEIR GENETIC POTENTIAL. If you're reading this and never get anywhere close to your ultimate strength levels (AT WHATEVER REP RANGE) you will never get to your utmost level of potential size." Dante Trudel

gcastro4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcastro4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcastro4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcastro4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcastro4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcastro4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gcastro4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just getting started and would love to find what works for me!!!

jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jludwi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i stop into gnc about once a week to see if they have any red sticker priced stuff to stock up on or try. and this past weekend i stopped and talked to the one buddy who actually lifts and is in shape and he was telling me how cytosport as a whole is really taking a good approach to everything.

like i said i have used and stocked on the casein but he said if i get picked for the monster stack to really take advantage of the products because if youre serious about lifting and sticking to a good food plan then you will see changes.

so for myself im pretty excited if i get picked,nice hearing positive feedback from someone and not just reading what someone wrote.

Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000) Persch889 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up Been eyeing this product over at another site...

1) Must be 18 or over

21 y/o

2) Training History

I've been lifting since I was a freshman in high school (approx 7 years...4 years seriously) for football but didnt really take it seriously until I moved away to college. I got serious and trained 5x a week, then realized more dose not always equal more and also how important eating/diet is to obtaining goals in the gym.

3) Nutrition

My diet is not perfect by any means but I feel like I eat fairly clean 80% of the time. Average cals for a day is around 3000ish. About 200g protein mainly from chicken and turkey. I dont eat much beef anymore. Rarely eat fast food and almost never drink pop. For cutting is pretty much the same, just portion control and restrict carbs a bit more.

4) Fitness Goals

Currently I weigh 193lbs-ish. I would like to eventually get to 205-210 everyday weight. A big thing I want to get to eventually is the 1000lb club in Squat/DL/Bench. Currently at 880lbs. And doing that at about 200lb BW would be my over all goal. (I know its not that much weight but we all have to start somewhere )

5) Contest History

None. But hope to be prepared for my local show in about 2 more years.

I try to stay frequent on the forums, I like to think I am a man of few words, but when I speak its about something I know about. I dont post much nowadays like I did in the past due to school/work/life in general but when doing a log I can always find time to update.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=117921991 (Purple InTrain LOG)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=119497001 (C-Bol LOG)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123390771 (CryoShock REVIEW)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=120810061 (E-Bol LOG)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121350511 (E-Bol & Blue Gene LOG)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129100801 (HGH Pro LOG)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=132738243 (Purple PsyKO LOG)
    Long time no see.