simm6722 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need help breaking the monotony for a new workout

I have been doing a 5 day split from scoobie recently and I've been bored to death with the same ol same ol. So to make it complex, I am looking for a routine that more suits my wants than my needs. I really like powerlifting moves and the purpose. I love deadlifting, cleans, weighted pullups and many compound moves. I really would like something that is functional like sport movements that I can supplement with my cardio and possibly get something that is like a 4 day split to give me more time or if you recommend fullbody or what not, but i need a detailed schedule. Everyone is probably going to ask what my goals are they are to put my endurance to its max but physically put on a little muscle and lots of strength. Not worried about fat, because I know with what I am asking for will be sufficient. If your feeling in mood to take adjustments to my diet feel free, here it is(im not really a calorie counter but I do count carbs, fat, pro)
    Wake up
    Shake with 3/4 cup oats, 2 fish oil caps, 1 cup skim milk, 25g protein.
    breakfast
    whole wheat bagel, 1 tbsp peanut butter, half banana, 2 servings of skim cottage cheese.
    pre lunch
    1 pita bread, 5 eggwhites cooked with 1 tsp of olive oil, 1 cup shr wheat cereal with 1/2 cup skim milk
    lunch
    1 pita bread, 6 oz chicken with some bbq sauce 2 tbsp flax
    afternoon
    shake with cup of water 1.5 scoops pro, 1 cup sh wheat cereal 1/2 cup skim 2 tbsp flax
    dinner
    whole wheat speg with some low sodium sauce and 6 oz chicken, 2 tbsp flax seed
    bed
    1 shake with water and 1 scoop protein 2 caps fishoil

thats 7 meals, Im not able to get 7 meals in all the time due to my schedule but I do when I can. ps most of the time I get my workouts done in the morning and cardio before wakeup meal. I know I am lacking the veggies, my parents never forced them on me, but I dont mind mixed veggies.

If you help out I will give you 15 brownie points, no joke, I never throw those out for no reason!