Lauriat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

same muscle group every other day!

is it ok? or more rest needed?

yes i used search, but there is so many different opinions so i decided to make my own topik.

Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50) Curlers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thats ample for calves or forearms, but nothing else.

mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50) mbinda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is fine as long as you keep volume & intensity in check. In other words, the more frequently you hit a specific muscle the less volume & overall intensity you can use. Most full body routines have you hitting each muscle 3x/week every other day but ofcourse you are only doing 1-2 moves per muscle group.

VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VIsland has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lauriat View Post
    is it ok? or more rest needed?

yes i used search, but there is so many different opinions so i decided to make my own topik.

If you are physically able to train each body part every other day then all the power to you. You must have an incredible ability for recovery. My guess is you're spending a lot of wasted time in the gym.

MIsMelissa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIsMelissa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MIsMelissa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My brother and I had this discussion today. I feel safe with the whole 48 hours approach as does he. And what ever he does definitely works!

themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yes it is fine as long as you feel recovered and can progress with that frequency. I would allow for rest at the weekend though (if you are doing Mon, Wed, Fri) just so you allow any fatigue you may have built.up over the week to dissipate
    "The journey to a place worth getting to is never easy but pain is only temporary, victory is forever" - Jeremy H.

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary" - Vince Lombardi

Lauriat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The thing is that i feel recovered and ready to lift more! but some people here say that working on same muscle group more than 2x a week is useless and waist of time.

antuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) antuk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

The thing is that i feel recovered and ready to lift more! but some people here say that working on same muscle group more than 2x a week is useless and waist of time.
    depends on what ur doing..from myself who's been training for a year and a half and pretty much ruined my shoulders already...

u need to rest ur shoulders...if u want to stay injury free, u need at least 2 days rest..

if ur training balls to the wall, then theres no way in hell u can train something with a days rest...when i say balls to the wall, i mean training until, u dont have the strength to lift anything...

themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) themilkybarkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there are no absolutes in bodybuilding. at the end of the day you have to experiment a little and see what is optimum for you. e.g. i work each muscle group 3x a week on a full body routine with low volume. i have tried all sorts of splits and routines but this works for me so no matter what anyone says that is what i am going to stick with
    "The journey to a place worth getting to is never easy but pain is only temporary, victory is forever" - Jeremy H.

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary" - Vince Lombardi

evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evanisaac is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by themilkybarkid View Post
    there are no absolutes in bodybuilding.
    Is that an absolute?

Strong bump, i know

NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Different opinions because its different for everyone. And that applies to everything: volume, "intensity," frequency.

If you recover fast (only YOU know your recovery rate, not us) then go for it.
    Warzone camper

mrk79uk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

After one day's rest....

How do you really know that muscle is ready to be pounded?
    I feel strong again after a day's rest with No more aches.