Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz

*** The July 2011 Bodybuilding.com/BSN Transformation Challenge! ***

Bodybuilding.com & BSN July 2011 Finish First Transformation Challenge!

Grand Prize Winners Win:

...and more!

REGISTRATIONS BEGIN JULY 1st: http://www.bodybuilding.com/july

Join the official BSN Finish First BodyGroup and possibly win a weekly prize!

http://groups.bodybuilding.com/finish_first
    Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 06-30-2011 at 09:07 PM.
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    1st....... i can use a 10 day cruise
    Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Registrations are now open for the July BSN competition!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/july
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    St Lucia here I am come!
    Insert your own quote here:" "

SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I'm in!

Of course I want the cruise, but $300 a month in BSN products for a year? Hell yeah! Now off to punish some legs.
    Significant personal change does not occur in the comfort zone.

" I heard someone once say running long and slow teaches your body one thing, how to run slow. If that's all you're after, you can stop reading; I don't want you to be late for your water aerobics class." -Rich Butkevic on HIIT

ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChooseMyFate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jsunthompson View Post
    St Lucia here I am come!
    Ill be joining you too, bro!!

SpunkyB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In! Now I just need to go take pictures

medallo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is my first ever transformation and am totally excited. Just one more way to stay motivated and at the same time compete for a chance to take a nice cruise with the Mrs.!

Good luck to everyone who joins. Stay committed and remember - getting and staying fit is a CHOICE! Commit to what you want for your body and do not let roadblocks get in the way. It is a long term thing, with small goals in between. Let this contest be your small goal, to get you to your long term goals!

Kind Regards,

medallo1
    The only person you should be accountable to is yourself. You cannot lie you yourself. There are no excuses for mediocrity, so go out there and do the best that you possibly can (then push a little more). If you do that, be proud of yourself for another successful day completed!

Winners make commitments, losers make excuses - Kris Gethin (prob not original, but saw it on his site)

Always a Marine! Now LPN! Kilim's Avatar
    Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Too bad I just took my monthly pics before I read this.
    Good thing that the deadline is on my next months monthly pic date!

Will register on July 31 and hopefully I don't forget in 4 weeks!
    "Fear is the Mind Killer!"
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body!"

My Transformation Blog: http://mannixcastro.com/
    Workout Planner Spreadsheet for MS Excel: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108563891
    White Flood Juicy Grape Sponsored Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139863933&p=784479373

Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Burt12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i really thought more people would be doing this? i planning on starting Tuesday!

Originally Posted by Kilim View Post
    Too bad I just took my monthly pics before I read this.
    Good thing that the deadline is on my next months monthly pic date!

Will register on July 31 and hopefully I don't forget in 4 weeks!

Always a Marine! Now LPN! Kilim's Avatar
    Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kilim is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Burt12 View Post
    i really thought more people would be doing this? i planning on starting Tuesday!
    Already doing the Labrada Lean Body 12 week challenge.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/labr...challenge.html

I always do a monthly pic and measurements and just happy this contest deadline is on my next measurement and pic date because I didn't feel like getting new pics and a newspaper today
    "Fear is the Mind Killer!"
    "Pain is weakness leaving the body!"

My Transformation Blog: http://mannixcastro.com/
    Workout Planner Spreadsheet for MS Excel: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=108563891
    White Flood Juicy Grape Sponsored Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139863933&p=784479373

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whens the last day to register? July 31?
    RIP mainsqueeze530

y u leave us so early bro?

nomad517 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ShayZ View Post
    Whens the last day to register? July 31?
    You got it. July 31. Btw, I'm really excited about this challenge! Let's all do our best.

Registered User 1ConfidentChica's Avatar
    1ConfidentChica has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am super excited for this contest! Just about to get started on planning out my meals and workout routines for the rest of the week before grilling out. Have a fun, safe, and happy 4th everyone!

Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How are you suppose to have 3 before pics? I can only get it to have 1 at a time.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SeatownEMT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Ape escape View Post
    How are you suppose to have 3 before pics? I can only get it to have 1 at a time.
    I have one main before pic and when I uploaded the next one it was automatically posted as my after. Underneath the after pic, after it's posted, you can opt for it not to be your after and then you will just have a bunch of progress pics. Hope this helps!
    Significant personal change does not occur in the comfort zone.

" I heard someone once say running long and slow teaches your body one thing, how to run slow. If that's all you're after, you can stop reading; I don't want you to be late for your water aerobics class." -Rich Butkevic on HIIT

Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Guns_On_Fire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

This will be an awesome transformation!

I'm excited for this contest! I hope everyone pushes past there limits! I have a workout partner and it helps a ton! Cheers!
    TAMING THE BEAST WITHIN!

Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ape escape has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SeatownEMT View Post
    I have one main before pic and when I uploaded the next one it was automatically posted as my after. Underneath the after pic, after it's posted, you can opt for it not to be your after and then you will just have a bunch of progress pics. Hope this helps!
    Thanks a lot for the help.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer

bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bluekoolaid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm in on this, looks really exciting and good amount of time to see results.
    *** New Jersey Crew 732 ***

Lions*Tigers*Lakers*Spartans

784XD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in. This seems like a good one to enter as opposed to the Labrada Challenge.

jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50) jsunthompson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 784XD View Post
    I'm in. This seems like a good one to enter as opposed to the Labrada Challenge.
    What's wrong with the Labrada Challenge?
    Insert your own quote here:" "

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Subbed to remind myself to join on July 31th. Currently I am doing a supp log and will end at the end of the month.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Registered User SweetScottsdale's Avatar
    SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love leaving my comfort zone! I forgot whst a conmfort zone felt like

Originally Posted by SeatownEMT View Post
    Of course I want the cruise, but $300 a month in BSN products for a year? Hell yeah! Now off to punish some legs.

Registered User SweetScottsdale's Avatar
    SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50) SweetScottsdale will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The best we can be!

We are all winners as long as we do not cheat ourselves!

Originally Posted by nomad517 View Post
    You got it. July 31. Btw, I'm really excited about this challenge! Let's all do our best.

784XD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jsunthompson View Post
    What's wrong with the Labrada Challenge?
    I just find this one more appealing, and I like BSN's products

lifeseeker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

It's Time

It's time for me to finally begin and complete a transformation challenge. I'm sick of being fat and really sick of people calling me fat. It's time I change for me.

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Taking my pics here shortly.
    RIP mainsqueeze530

y u leave us so early bro?

Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Respectmyhouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    k my pics are up so i have exactly 12 weeks from this date? and a few quick ?S

is there a minimun of bsn products you have to buy? do you have to start a log ? is there any reps that can also help me and make sure my pics are all in order i did a contest once and they said my pics were not clear enough and if they were i would of did alot better and they neva told me till the end so sorry but i have seen these ?>S have not been answered so dont be annoyed at me lol
    When all my humanity was gone and i did not care if i lived or died anymore I awoke again

I will win the dymatize 200k 2015 challenge
    follow me on
    instagram- Theguzzi
    face book -www.********.com/profile.php?id=100008488175320

TimmD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TimmD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

:(

Not open to Canadians

anissa3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anissa3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anissa3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anissa3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anissa3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anissa3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anissa3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anissa3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anissa3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anissa3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) anissa3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

numbers are multiplying

im so excited to see that members just keeping getting bigger and bigger. i hope everyone gets what they want out of this contest. me, its all about challenging myself and having a goal...good luck everyone :0)
    if you believe it you can achieve it!!