pinejane11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sons of Anarchy is a unique blend of drama--- Sons of Anarchy

Sons of Anarchy
    Sons of Anarchy DVD is a unique blend of drama, sensitivity, romance and violence all ingredients to make this series compelling and different. How I Met Your Mother DVD It is raw and edgy at times but this is all a necessary factor to the story lines. The violent scenes are not excessive or intrusive, but justified to the story line. Life is not sugary sweet, and underworld crime does exist. Glee DVDThe way this series is portrayed is one of a kind. Highly recommended if you like something a bit different. Hard to believe Charlie Hunnam is English - he does the American portrayal so well House MD DVD. Katey Sagal is such a versatile actor she has my highest praise, tough but warm - hard to play role but she has it down to a fine art. I enjoyed this series and look forward to the next. "Sons Of Anarchy" is IMHO, one of the best shows on TV right now, if not THE best .
    Lost DVD My wife & I are devoted fans of the show & never miss an episode; once you watch it, you're immediately hooked & will find yourself anticipating the next one.