RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Jay Cutler Schedules Bicep Repair Surgery

From MD, not very detailed and it's up to you wether you think MD is a good source or not.

"Four time Mr Olympia, Jay Cutler has announced that in early February he will have surgery to repair a tear in his upper left bicep. Cutler, who placed second to fellow bodybuilder Phil Heath at both the 2011 Mr Olympia and the 2011 Sheru Classic assures his fans that he will continue with his bodybuilding career and expects to be back training in the gym by late March.

The bicep injury was suffered three weeks prior to the 2011 Mr Olympia bodybuilding competition during a photoshoot. Stay tuned to MuscularDevelopment.com for more info on Jay Cutler and the world of bodybuilding."

taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) taylorWI has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Strong cover up

caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100) caliguy2010 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by taylorWI View Post
    Strong cover up

yeah

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    andherewego.gif
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card

Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaixs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gonna be interesting to see how his prep goes this year. First time he ever took some serious time off training I guess?

edit: "Training"

Registered User I_hate_Training's Avatar
    I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RyanZiolkowski View Post
    From MD, not very detailed and it's up to you wether you think MD is a good source or not.

"Four time Mr Olympia, Jay Cutler has announced that in early February he will have surgery to repair a tear in his upper left bicep. Cutler, who placed second to fellow bodybuilder Phil Heath at both the 2011 Mr Olympia and the 2011 Sheru Classic assures his fans that he will continue with his bodybuilding career and expects to be back training in the gym by late March.

The bicep injury was suffered three weeks prior to the 2011 Mr Olympia bodybuilding competition during a photoshoot. Stay tuned to MuscularDevelopment.com for more info on Jay Cutler and the world of bodybuilding."
    Whats the date on the article? MD magazine, Jay in his section said he WILL NOT have the bi repaired.

tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tryin2gethuge10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SpartanJordan View Post
    how can he not have it repaired? that surely means his career is over
    His career is over because of a bicep tear? Dorian Yates, Branch Warren, as well as many other bodybuilders have torn muscles and still competed..

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by smokinal View Post
    andherewego.gif
    I don't see the problem...he had a bicep injury, he couldn't take time out due to commitments, and now he's getting it fixed. Where's the coverup?
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tryin2gethuge10 View Post
    His career is over because of a bicep tear? Dorian Yates, Branch Warren, as well as many other bodybuilders have torn muscles and still competed..
    It didn't even affect his physique that much. His bicep even had a better peak if anything. People just say stuff without thinking.
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) RyanZiolkowski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by I_hate_Training View Post
    Whats the date on the article? MD magazine, Jay in his section said he WILL NOT have the bi repaired.
    If it's the lou cover, that article would have been 2 months or so old. Can't find the date, but its 5 on breaking news, and haven't seen it before so within this last week. I was under the impression he was going to wait as well, because of all the appearances. My thinking is he was probably really down about the loss however gracious he acted, looked too far into the future, finally came back to earth and started living in the now and realized if he wants to keep competing, it's now.

HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000)
    I reckon that getting slightly smaller and cut on his training was actually beneficial for him and it will show.

Registered User I_hate_Training's Avatar
    I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50) I_hate_Training will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by RyanZiolkowski View Post
    If it's the lou cover, that article would have been 2 months or so old. Can't find the date, but its 5 on breaking news, and haven't seen it before so within this last week. I was under the impression he was going to wait as well, because of all the appearances. My thinking is he was probably really down about the loss however gracious he acted, looked too far into the future, finally came back to earth and started living in the now and realized if he wants to keep competing, it's now.
    No, it's the new issue AFTER the Lou issue. He stated that he decided to no have it fixed for the following reasons.

1- He has appearances and didn't want to cancel.
    2- It only mattered in 2 shots- Side chest and Most muscular (crab) and he can hit the side chest with either side.
    3- The operation recovery was 6 months, and he didn't want to miss that much training.

The 3rd one, I'm not sure on. I'm a trainer and a physical therepist and have never heard of recovery in an athlete(done some rehab on them) take 6 months for a bi.

But, yes he said he had decided against it. So if the latest MD magazine says NO, yet the MD website says YES. I wonder which one is fact.

greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    SO then he's got 6 months left to prep for the O, hm I don't know if he's only around 260 now before surgery.

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by taylorWI View Post
    Strong cover up
    It's a tear.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    I don't see the problem...he had a bicep injury, he couldn't take time out due to commitments, and now he's getting it fixed. Where's the coverup?
    BART: a lot of people believe it is an injury from a site injection and not a tear....

this is unfair to JAY, as everything he and anyone associated with him has said, it is a muscle tear.

the scary part, really, is suffering this injury "during a photo shoot".....you are posing your biceps and the muscle tears??

scary and sad, but these are the types of weird injuries that will occur to people partaking of, well, we know.....

but in any case, I feel that JAY should be given the benefit of the doubt....he seems like a very sincere and upfront person.....
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    BART: a lot of people believe it is an injury from a site injection and not a tear....

this is unfair to JAY, as everything he and anyone associated with him has said, it is a muscle tear.

the scary part, really, is suffering this injury "during a photo shoot".....you are posing your biceps and the muscle tears??

scary and sad, but these are the types of weird injuries that will occur to people partaking of, well, we know.....

but in any case, I feel that JAY should be given the benefit of the doubt....he seems like a very sincere and upfront person.....
    He tore it lifting a dumbbell off the ground, not just flexing it. lol
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene