thejabronisayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question About Ephedrine, Bronkaid, Primatene

So I started an EC Stack about a week ago. I began with Primatene because each tablet had 12.5 mg of Ephedrine so it was much easier to help acclimate my body to it instead of dividing a 25 mg tablet in half.

But since Bronkaid has 25 mg per pill, and Primatene has 12.5 mg per pill, it makes much more sense for me to buy Bronkaid since you're still getting 60 pills per box no matter what you buy. It's cheaper that way, in my opinion, despite the fact that Ephedrine Sulphate is less potent than the HCL version found in Primatene.

But here's my question: when I bought Primatene at Walgreens, they scanned my ID. Up until now i've been under the impression that they scanned it just to verify my age because they're too lazy to do the math themselves. However, I was recently told by someone that these pharmacies can actually track how much you buy. Since i'm going to be buying this stuff daily for a few months, and especially since I have no asthma or breathing related problems, it would not be good if someone starts to notice that i'm buying a lot of this stuff consistently.

So, has anyone experienced any problems continuing to buy Primatene/Bronkaid from behind the counter, and/or does anyone know WHY the pharmacy scans your ID?

NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Buying daily? You should buy one every 2~3 weeks or so (20 days). They will shrug it aside and ignore it.

They scan your ID because they is a limit on the amount you can purchase monthly.
    -ARRIVE
    -RUSTLE JIMMIES
    -LEAVE

*Furiously packing sht since 1991.

thejabronisayz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NeedANick View Post
    Buying daily? You should buy one every 2~3 weeks or so (20 days). They will shrug it aside and ignore it.

They scan your ID because they is a limit on the amount you can purchase monthly.
    Thanks for your help; daily was a poor choice of words. However, on the EC stack, once you're fully into it then you're taking 3 servings of 25 mg E per day. If you're using Primatene, then that's 6 tablets a day, which means the entire box only lasts 10 days. That's why I want to switch to Bronkaid, so I really am buying once every 20 days. Do you happen to know what the limit is per month? I don't want to buy another box this month and get screwed.

hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50) hydrogod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its like 9 grams of ephedrine or something. 3.5 if you get by mail.

Your fine. That's monthly btw

NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000) NeedANick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thejabronisayz View Post
    Thanks for your help; daily was a poor choice of words. However, on the EC stack, once you're fully into it then you're taking 3 servings of 25 mg E per day. If you're using Primatene, then that's 6 tablets a day, which means the entire box only lasts 10 days. That's why I want to switch to Bronkaid, so I really am buying once every 20 days. Do you happen to know what the limit is per month? I don't want to buy another box this month and get screwed.
    7.5g per month is the limit for each person (and also a daily limit of 3.6g)

One box of 60 tablets of Bronkaid has 1.5g of Ephedrine. This means you can buy 5 boxes (300 tablets) before they deny you the sale.

Worst case scenario they will tell you to wait until next month to purchase it.
    -ARRIVE
    -RUSTLE JIMMIES
    -LEAVE

Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Delgadido is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NeedANick View Post

i get 60 pills of primatene.
    i take 2 for each dosage and i take it 3 times a day. lasts 10 days. of course u have to build up to that amount

Originally Posted by Delgadido View Post
    i get 60 pills of primatene.
    i take 2 for each dosage and i take it 3 times a day. lasts 10 days. of course u have to build up to that amount
    I meant Bronkaid, it will last 20days at a 75mg daily dose.
    -ARRIVE
    -RUSTLE JIMMIES
    -LEAVE

harshpuri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What do u guys think of this...I am unable to find any ephedrine source in tablet form where i live.

mims.com/India/drug/info/CADIPHYLATE%20ELIXIR/CADIPHYLATE%20ELIXIR%20syr

Per 10 ml dosage
    ephedrine hydrochloride 12 ml
    phenobarbitone 4 mg,
    piperazine theophylline ethanoate 80 mg,
    guaifenesin 50 mg,
    chlorphenamine maleate 1 mg,
    alcohol 0.55 mL/5 mL.

Thinking of taking 20ml dosage...that will have 2.2 ml alcohol not substantial but would der be any issue ???
    Thanks

harshpuri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    also looks like chlorphenamine maleate has sedative effect