Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sex changes legal, cell-tech however...

Why are sex changes LEGAL, whilst cell-tech isn't?

Sex changes, injecting yourself with hormones to change your gender, THE PHUCK?

Bodybuilding, injecting yourself with hormones to add on mass, understandable.

I really don't understand

Yes, i watched that video posted on that thread of that sex change, phuckin groce.

LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Fierceplay View Post

Yes, i watched that video posted on that thread of that sex change, phuckin groce.
    Because people will use steroids to cheat in sports, and etc. Also, they are usually not under the supervision of a professional medical doctor who always monitors the amount of hormone injected, schedules, plans, and etc; for sex changes.
    I rape back
    If I don't rape back, I'm on recharge
    <;,>< Official Evolutionist Federation <;,>

Life is too short to spent being angry. Have some beer, fcuk some bitches, and enjoy life.

Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1) Get Girlfriend to look into sex change surgery
    2) Use her prescription, don't let her get surgery
    3) Work out, and get super solid jackked fibraz
    4) ????????
    5) PROFIT!

Ripped come rain or shine Reecebrah's Avatar
    Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    You mean gear isn't legal in your Country? Maybe you should make your way here bro.
    I'm unaware of any misc meme's from 2014+

☆☆☆υк �яєω☆☆☆ Moved to Sweden crew.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fierceplay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LawlKing View Post
    Because people will use steroids to cheat in sports, and etc. Also, they are usually not under the supervision of a professional medical doctor who always monitors the amount of hormone injected, schedules, plans, and etc; for sex changes.
    They use tests in sports pretty much, it's hard to get it out of your system...i mean think of it morally, people hate on cell-tech in the media so much and they have such an open mind towards sex changes...LOL?

what if i wanted to use cell-tech for personal use? it's phuck retarded, doesn't make any sense

brorepsallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) brorepsallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) brorepsallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) brorepsallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) brorepsallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) brorepsallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) brorepsallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) brorepsallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) brorepsallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) brorepsallday will become famous soon enough. (+50) brorepsallday will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Because people will use steroids to cheat in sports...
    They already do brah. They already do.

centipede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) centipede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) centipede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) centipede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) centipede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) centipede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) centipede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) centipede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) centipede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) centipede is a jewel in the rough. (+500) centipede is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1. Test in sports. Done
    2. So if they were legal, they would be given under doctor supervision.

Originally Posted by Reecebrah View Post
    You mean gear isn't legal in your Country? Maybe you should make your way here bro.
    legal to use..illegal to sell in your country

and no, that's not even the point.

KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KillDowzer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Last time i checked pwople didnt abuse sex changes

Originally Posted by KillDowzer View Post
    theres a massive line between USE and ABUSE.

LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000) LawlKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by centipede View Post
    1. Test in sports. Done
    2. So if they were legal, they would be given under doctor supervision.
    Most doctors wouldn't even recommend giving steroids for muscle gain.
    I rape back
    If I don't rape back, I'm on recharge
    <;,>< Official Evolutionist Federation <;,>

Life is too short to spent being angry. Have some beer, fcuk some bitches, and enjoy life.

RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rexy View Post
    1) Get Girlfriend to look into sex change surgery
    2) Use her prescription, don't let her get surgery
    3) Work out, and get super solid jackked fibraz
    4) ????????
    5) PROFIT!
    Would be a lot cheaper to just buy it from a source.
    Besides, using her prescription would get you BOTH in trouble.

You didn't think this through, did you?
    ☬Punjabi Crew☬
    ***Georgia Crew***
    "Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew"

Ripped come rain or shine Reecebrah's Avatar
    Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000) Reecebrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    legal to use..illegal to sell in your country

and no, that's not even the point.
    I'm unaware of any misc meme's from 2014+

☆☆☆υк �яєω☆☆☆ Moved to Sweden crew.

luxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) luxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) luxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) luxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) luxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) luxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) luxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) luxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) luxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) luxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) luxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I was thinking about this the other day. Doesn't make any sence!

andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If your heart is set on using cell tech you'll find a way to get what you want without getting busted. Not a big deal in my opinion that it's illegal.

But yea sex changes are a fukkin joke. You are what you are and that's it.

b4disaster is just really nice. (+1000) b4disaster is just really nice. (+1000) b4disaster is just really nice. (+1000) b4disaster is just really nice. (+1000) b4disaster is just really nice. (+1000) b4disaster is just really nice. (+1000) b4disaster is just really nice. (+1000) b4disaster is just really nice. (+1000) b4disaster is just really nice. (+1000) b4disaster is just really nice. (+1000) b4disaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agree with you OP. I just had this argument with a dumb bish the other day. She is getting her PHD in literature, but I dropped a book of knowledge on her grill and mentally peed in her butt.

repped.
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

I rep and neg back.

I will rep back 100% of the time if you ask me to "rep back" or some variation of that statement in the comment box.

MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000) MajorTwang is just really nice. (+1000)
    Like all perscription meds, celltech is perfectly legal under a docs supervision, but not when you buy it from Dodgy Dave

Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RootedEvo View Post
    Would be a lot cheaper to just buy it from a source.
    Besides, using her prescription would get you BOTH in trouble.

You didn't think this through, did you?
    obviously, I didn't.

feels bad man

Originally Posted by andrew28 View Post
    If your heart is set on using cell tech you'll find a way to get what you want without getting busted. Not a big deal in my opinion that it's illegal.

But yea sex changes are a fukkin joke. You are what you are and that's it.
    ya..but using cell-tech idc what the laws are, i would use regardless, im just saying it's stupid to ban cell-tech..and keep sex changes...oh ya and you can have sex changes at ANY age, as long with parents consent below 18...lmfao

****gy world

THE HEAVY IRON SQUAD,CUZZ ygbodybuilder10's Avatar
    ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I been saying this for years, it should be against the law to get a sex change

Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kharig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    meh girls can just walk in to any doc n get a script n take as much of their main sex hormone as they want ('the pill') but i'd go to jail if i took my main sex hormone and it's damn near impossible to get a script

andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) andrew28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ygbodybuilder10 View Post
    I been saying this for years, it should be against the law to get a sex change
    Agreed. How the fukk did sex changes become legal before gay marriage? Let alone legalizing sex changes at all.

UBagODouche is just really nice. (+1000) UBagODouche is just really nice. (+1000) UBagODouche is just really nice. (+1000) UBagODouche is just really nice. (+1000) UBagODouche is just really nice. (+1000) UBagODouche is just really nice. (+1000) UBagODouche is just really nice. (+1000) UBagODouche is just really nice. (+1000) UBagODouche is just really nice. (+1000) UBagODouche is just really nice. (+1000) UBagODouche is just really nice. (+1000)
    the problem with obtaining celltech from "sources" other than doctors is that you don't really know what you're getting....it's unregulated. who made it? what did they put in it? how sterile was the room it was made in? etc.

these are the reasons i'll stay away from the stuff until it becomes legal. lifetime natural till then.
    ئەنسیکلۆپێدیایFlorida Gators Crewئەنسیکلۆپێدیای

ya..but using cell-tech idc what the laws are, i would use regardless, im just saying it's stupid to ban cell-tech..and keep sex changes...oh ya and you can have sex changes at ANY age, as long with parents consent below 18...lmfao

****gy world
    This. It just seems more and more like "anything goes" these days when it comes to sex issues. When is it gonna be legal to engage in incest because "hey if they love each other...."

Originally Posted by UBagODouche View Post
    the problem with obtaining celltech from "sources" other than doctors is that you don't really know what you're getting....it's unregulated. who made it? what did they put in it? how sterile was the room it was made in? etc.

these are the reasons i'll stay away from the stuff until it becomes legal. lifetime natural till then.
    There are sources that are verrry legit and backed by tons of users. Some are even human grade. Just saying
    (No pm)

But I can respect that opinion.

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KillDowzer View Post
    There are plenty of cases where a male is "changing" into a female and then gets into a sexual situation with unaware male.

That is abuse on another party, which could scar them mentally for life.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

HughMadbrough is a name known to all. (+5000) HughMadbrough is a name known to all. (+5000) HughMadbrough is a name known to all. (+5000) HughMadbrough is a name known to all. (+5000) HughMadbrough is a name known to all. (+5000) HughMadbrough is a name known to all. (+5000) HughMadbrough is a name known to all. (+5000) HughMadbrough is a name known to all. (+5000) HughMadbrough is a name known to all. (+5000) HughMadbrough is a name known to all. (+5000) HughMadbrough is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you cant see the difference i feel sorry for you

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Sandman33's Avatar
    Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by andrew28 View Post
    Agreed. How the fukk did sex changes become legal before gay marriage? Let alone legalizing sex changes at all.
    A real sex change is impossible anyway.

No matter how much clinic given hormones you inject yourself you're NOT going to change yoru sex.

You're not going to produce those hormones yourself nor will you ever be the opposite sex.

Men wont get ovaries and tubes....women won't grow a prostate and balls.

You're just a pack of freaks.

Originally Posted by Sandman33 View Post
    A real sex change is impossible anyway.

No matter how much clinic given hormones you inject yourself you're NOT going to change yoru sex.

You're not going to produce those hormones yourself nor will you ever be the opposite sex.

Men wont get ovaries and tubes....women won't grow a prostate and balls.

You're just a pack of freaks.
    Honestly that stuff means nothing to me. A half ass sex change IMO is just as bad, if not worse, than a complete one. It's just all totally fukked up.

Perfect.Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Perfect.Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Perfect.Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Perfect.Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Perfect.Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Perfect.Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Perfect.Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Perfect.Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Perfect.Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Perfect.Cell is just really nice. (+1000) Perfect.Cell is just really nice. (+1000)
    brb restricting every man in country from having a roid because some athlete might increases his ball throw a little.
    -Cell
    ---
    "The problem with Marvel is there's at least 20 characters who could turn the universe into a dildo if they wanted." - Aceshin