Closed Thread
Page 1 of 236 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

PBateman2.....The Final Chapter....Who Are These Humans?

FREAK:

1. A thing or occurrence that is markedly unusual or irregular.

2. An abnormally formed organism, especially a person or animal regarded as a curiosity or monstrosity.

3. A sudden capricious turn of mind; a whim.

Guess who’s back. About me....if ya dont know well now you know...

I’m 100% natty.

Im mulit-sponsored.

I train as if my life depends on it.

I leave nothing behind and...

Im gonna whoop ass all over this place. BELIEVE IT.

I was gonna start this journal in that contest prep section. Lol….See what’s goin on over there? What’s the training like? May ask the mods to move this journal just for shyts and giggles. Maybe I could add some flava?

Oh we are gonna have some fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

Listen up………

You know tha deal! It’s that time again. It’s ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

For those that don’t know here are the first two chapters….all closed and locked:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121564231
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128796581

Current Stats: 208.6lbs
    BF: 8-9%BF

Youre gonna like this. Freaky? Oh you will see REAL freaky very soon. You have my word.

Ive been “cutting” for about 4 weeks now in prep for a big shoot on July 30 (second test shoot with Muscle and Fitness). In 4 weeks, I have dropped a little over 1.5lbs. That’s a perfect rate for me. Ive cut my calories just a tad:

Training days: 5,000cals
    Rest days: 4500cals

Cals, macros, and diet will be stated at the end of every session as per usual.

Im currently on a 4 day split and loving it:

Tues – Chest/Biceps
    Thurs – Back
    Fri – Shoulders/Traps/Triceps
    Sunday – Legs

Cardio: I generally do about 6-8 hours a week and that usually involves football, biking, hiking, and recently I began swimming. That continues. Im also doing daily cardio in the evening on my treadmill at home for about 40min. The daily cardio will only continue until day of shoot.

Im gonna keep “cutting” until I hit 5.5%BF (somewhere around there). I plan on being somewhere between 195-200lbs. Ive never been below 6-7%BF and I wanna see what my physique looks like in the 5s in terms of BF%. Im very anxious to see. I wanna see how long I can hold this condition and train the way I do. Nothing is gonna change training wise. Balls out. I have an important weapon on my side – my will and mental strength. I will not be denied.

Watch how this turns out. The training and physique will be taken to another level. My motivation is at an all time high. Nothing is getting in my way of my end goal. Whatever does get in the way - will be simply destroyed. I do not fear anyone or anything. Never have. Never will.

Dorian – what do you think?

^^HAHAHAH!!! It’s BTK till the day I die. We bleeeeeeeed in this bish. Gotta give thanks to Tom (viennafat) for hooking up this photo! He got it at the recent Toronto Pro and got Dorian to do it. Thx, man. You will be repped for life!

Dorian I gotta make you proud……

^This. That’s pure garbage. Not even wide. It’s laughable to be honest. That aint a back.

Gonna fix it.

Will do it.

Let’s get this shyt ONNNNNNNNNNNNN! Training post later today but first…..

Manu’s FAQ

1.) How many hours do you sleep?

I currently sleep from 10:00pm to 1:00am. I then take a 30min nap sometime during my day – usually around noon. On Friday and Saturday, I recharge with 8 hours of sleep and then Im good to go. Ive been doing this for the last month with no issues. Usually I sleep about 5 hours so not a huge deal. Why am I doing this? Sleep wastes my time. That’s why. I also, for whatever reason, never needed a lot of sleep – even as a kid. More hours in my day = more billable hours for me. Time is money.

2.) Are you are trainer? What do you do?

No. Training/nutrition is just for fun but Im always willing to help others whenever asked. Not a problem.

I have a PhD in Molecular Biology and work as a clinical consultant in the biotech/pharma industry. I actually just landed my first international client. Located in Russia. So now my sleep schedule makes even more sense☺ I typically juggle 4-5 clients at once. When I say clients – I mean companies not people.

3.) Why high volume training?

Cause I get the best results from high volume training. Im into total physique development as well as strength, stamina, endurance, etc… I want it all. Be multi-dimensional.

4.) What’s your diet like?

Lots of whole foods with emphasis on lean meats, dairy, veggies, and fruits. I also love my chocolate milk, bacon, and B&J ice cream Diet stated at the end of every training session. I follow the Intermittent Fasting protocol. I train fasted.

5.) What supplements do you take?

Just whey/casein and BCAAs. BCAAs just for reassurance and cause I get it for free. Rest of the supplements in industry are just BS with the exception of maybe creatine. My take on it.

There ya have it! Some final words…..

I promise you this. The world is gonna see and witness………something that theyve never seen before……….

TRAIN HARD!

Im off to the 12:30pm showing of Transformers☺

Training post later today. Stay tuned….
    Last edited by PBateman2; 06-29-2011 at 10:25 AM.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

Train Hard Whippersnapper icdouble's Avatar
    icdouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icdouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icdouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icdouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icdouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icdouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icdouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icdouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icdouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icdouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250) icdouble has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In for the final chapter of the trilogy.
    “Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.” - Lance Armstrong

"When the Iron doesn’t want to come off the mat, it’s the kindest thing it can do for you. If it flew up and went through the ceiling, it wouldn’t teach you anything. That’s the way the Iron talks to you. It tells you that the material you work with is that which you will come to resemble." - Henry Rollins

Diary of a Madman:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127922833

++BLEED TIME KREW (BTK)++

We all gonna make it? boyharvey's Avatar
    boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm in. I already know what to expect. Good luck.
    ****Misc Cologne Crew****

Myfitnesspal: aljharvey

The Midnight Milkman juicydanglers's Avatar
    juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

LMAO at dorian!!

cant wait to see you step this game up manu n show us what can be done
    Last edited by juicydanglers; 06-29-2011 at 10:28 AM.
    They said you were done!

they said you had no chance!

will you sacrifice to win?

TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000) TheRagingboxer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH sh!t, in4 the domination that is about to occur! Half the workout journal section was going through active withdrawal not being able to read this journal!! The fix is in!
    "Training is 100 percent, Nutrition is 100 percent, and Mental approach is 100 percent. It is like a tripod, you take one of the legs away and they all fall down. " - Dorian Yates

"You will not be impatient; the grind is where character is made. Focus on what you have to do TODAY to make tomorrow better. This is a lifelong project." - Jim Wendler

TATW

nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on first page!

IGF1-Akt-mTor1/2 Brah braggable's Avatar
    braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) braggable has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In!!!! Let's do this!

In on first page of this one....in on last page of the last journal. Im down from start to finish, Manu!

BTK for life Representin'!!!
    The above statement/post does not represent the opinions of anyone in real life. This is the internet. Not real life. Anyone who cannot grasp the difference between the two lacks the basic intelligence necessary for survival and should not be allowed to form opinions.

The Midnight Milkman juicydanglers's Avatar
    juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) juicydanglers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by braggable View Post
    In!!!! Let's do this!

In on first page of this one....in on last page of the last journal. Im down from start to finish, Manu!

BTK for life Representin'!!!
    this

you feelin ma bug tom?

They said you were done!

they said you had no chance!

will you sacrifice to win?

two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10) two_buff is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Manu I have been waiting for this! Great opening post

SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in!

EDIT: Now that I held my place in this BTK line up. haha.

Awesome first post Manu, you know we're all on your side, in for silly, sick stlye 5.5% Manu! I'll be dieting to that level as well. Meet ya on the flippin LEAN side!
    Real Men Eat Meat and Vegetables.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ready for blood, sweat, and tears.

feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) feelsg00dmayne is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ahhhh yeahhhhhh. glad to see that you're back manu! in for daily inspiration once again.

edit: damn, nice to see that biphasic sleep is working for you. you thinking about sticking to it on a long term basis?
    Last edited by feelsg00dmayne; 06-29-2011 at 10:49 AM.

Can I havZ SQUAT BUTT?! MisSarahC's Avatar
    MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisSarahC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh yeaahhhh! IN! from the start of this EPIC FINAL chapter! Woo woo!! VEEERYYY EGGGGZITED to see all that you accomplish with & in this log Manu!

EPIC DORIAN YATES PIC-CHUH!!!
    Alis volat propriis ~ She flies with her own wings.ღ

ღ⋅A posse ad esse. ~ *From possibility to reality*

[ My NFSC Recomp log ]
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133514663

New log TBD

BTK BISHHH!

extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremewon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Always in for the The Bateman Chronicles

Will be lurking and trying to post more often!
    BTK BISH. Nothing is gonna stop me!

Unregistered Broscientist mr_ben's Avatar
    mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mr_ben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1st page...u mad?
    oh hai

http://www.youtube.com/user/misterben88

thefitmuscle.blogspot.com

Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ghostcode is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Count me in. Respect.
    Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't.

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IN on first page!
    This journal is going to be epic!

It's time to bleed, folks.
    This is going to be a fun ride.
    Manu is going to kill it!

PS- Sweet pic of Dorian reppin BTK.
    Last edited by viennafat; 06-29-2011 at 11:21 AM.
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50) drummerguydw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Subbed and in! Woohoo! Keep it up!

AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10) AmishSid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Brutha! You know Im in

You are going to look nutz at 5.5%BF! Jeez!
    "I'll take my 16 hour fast and simply crush your ass in the gym. Believe it."- PBateman2's response to NPC level bodybuilder who claimed importance of meal timing, nutrient timing, and post-workout 30 min anabolic window!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133342083&page=3

Bleed Time Krew. For Life.

Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Will definitely follow

SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by viennafat View Post

PS- Sweet pic of Dorian reppin BTK.
    I had no idea of this pic.

Notsrs.
    Real Men Eat Meat and Vegetables.

MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50) MkADcision will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All aboard the Manu locomotive! Blowin' away blockades and barricades as it roars down the track!
    I like your intensity, bro..I can feel the heat through the PC.

GL on your photo shoot!

L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) L0GiK is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    iN.
    Welcome baack brofessor.
    ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮ PhD in Swag - Acquiring 'Champion of The Earth' status.

- Currently attempting to lift again, fingers crossed -

Dere is NO offseason DREhova 87's Avatar
    DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yea u should have posted in Contest Prep Section. Full of dudes that are shredded some beyond belief. Does this mean that u are going to compete? U said it in your other journal... I dont remember if u did or not?

tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000) tenacious707 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for this NO DOUBT! Shhit is insane in here lets go manu. BTK what up!
    From The Westside with Love - Heavy lifting, and Hip-Hop.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133965531

BTK till the casket drops

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So much for that PM on when your training log is going up.....

???

First Page! BTK lets roll.

Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000) Saintly is just really nice. (+1000)
    In!

Thank you based god bballbrett5's Avatar
    bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bballbrett5 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    never posted in the first two...IN

USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jd2967 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Subbed.