Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000)

Nutrabolics is looking for a few good REPS!!! GTFIH!@

Nutrabolics is looking for some bb.com forum reps!

Very good opportunity to share your knowledge and help fellow bb.com members out when they have questions on Nutrabolics products and promote the brand/products when the opportunity presents itself.

We're looking for people who have decent forum rep (sorry, no red dots - if you're green, you're good to go), and a join date of at least 1 year to date.

As a rep, your duties would include;

-Answering inquiries on Nutrabolics products
    -Offer consultation and recommendations
    -Promote Nutrabolics products when possible
    -Act as the first point of contact between the customer and the company
    -Ensure the customer has a positive experience
    -Build/maintain brand image

If anyone has questions, feel free to hit me up via PM or email me at jesc @ nutrabolics . com

GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Solid company, very high quality products. Should be a good possition for someone special!

iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GetHugeBrah View Post
    Solid company, very high quality products. Should be a good possition for someone special!
    Agreed. I lurked for a long time so I don't have a one year deal going on. Doesn't mean I lack education, sales skills, or dislike communicating with people O.o !!

SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pm'd, very solid brand and offer
    "I will do what you won't today, So I can do what you can't tomorrow"
    "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."
    ╔╦╦═╦═╗╔═╦═╦╦═╗─╔╗─────╔╗─╔═╗
    ║║║═╣═╣║║║║╠╣═╬═╣╚╦╦╦═╗║╚╗║╔╬╦╦═╦╦╦╗
    ║║╠═║╔╝║║║║║╠═║═╣╬║╔╣╬╚╣║║║╚╣╔╣╩╣║║║
    ╚═╩═╩╝─╚╩═╩╩╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚══╩╩╝╚═╩╝╚═╩══╝
    ★★★USF MISC CREW★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ 2k+

mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000) mer-der-ah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iRepUthenWait View Post
    Agreed. I lurked for a long time so I don't have a one year deal going on. Doesn't mean I lack education, sales skills, or dislike communicating with people O.o !!
    it's not written in stone, i will make exceptions for the right people

EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EnriqueDeLeon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    PM sent!

coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coloBB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pm sent!
    PL: 400/280/475

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow, this is a great opportunity! Good luck to all that apply!

Edit: This is a great opportunity and I'd like to submit my 'app' for it. Ya only live once and like my sig states I'm "on the quest for increased knowledge" and what better way to get it.

App Info:
    Name: Trevor
    User ID: TheMatzah aka Matz

Years Lifting: Consistently for the past 2, dabbled in it before that (on/off since college '01-'03) but didn't know much nor did I pay attention to diet.

Knowledge/Humor: I'd like to think I provide both. I've learned quite a bit over the past 6-7 months since joining these forums, from my first sponsored log to just browsing the different sections, reading & asking questions; I'm always on the quest for increased knowledge. I've had quite a few guys PM me asking questions about products I've tried (I do a review for every product tried) and ones used in my sponsored logs. I always give my honest feedback/opinions, whether they go with it or not, at least I've tried to spread the knowledge. We all know what works for some may not work for others.

As far as my activity on these forums, it's everyday, it's become sort of an addiction (annoys my wife sometimes) but hey it's my passion, it's what drives me to wake up early, down some food and drive to the gym half awake at ungodly times of the day. I dream, eat, live, and think about this lifestyle. Luckily, I'm able to spend many hours a day on here, even when at work, as I'm in software support/implementation so yes I'm online all day regardless.

Current Training: I'm on week 8 of Kris Gethin's 12 week transformation and I love it, it's truly different from what I am accustomed to. I've had some great results from it, and although I'm not doing it to lose extreme amounts of weight, it's educating me and allowing me to try new things each week, so far no complaints. I plan to try Layne Norton's Hypertrophy routine next, in about 4-5 weeks.

Supps: I've tried almost everything under the sun, and I know what works for me and what doesn't..also which supps I will not try again nor recommend to anyone. I know Nutrabolics is a solid line and you guys know your stuff, educated reps = educated consumers and the lifestyle lives.

Logs/Reviews: Honestly too many to post here, but they are available on my BodySpace page.

Why Choose Me?: Besides the reasons I stated above, honesty and the willingness to educate myself and Nutrabolics consumers. Knowledge is power.

I appreciate this opportunity, thanks in advance for your time.

Matz...out.
    Last edited by TheMatzah; 06-28-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000)

Nutrabolics Application

Name: Spencer Lynn
    Training Experience: 5 years
    Current Goals: Forever clean bulking, while increasing strength, speed, and agility

About me:

I have been dedicated to training and nutrition for the past five years. I currently play college football and our workouts are very intense and I love every second of it. Besides my team’s strength coaches, I am the person on the team that all of the other guys come to for advice on nutrition and supplements.

I have only been a member on these forums for four months, but I have learned a lot in my short time here, and I believe I have helped a good number of people too. I spend a lot of time on these forums, and I enjoy helping people with their workout, nutrition, and supplement problems. It feels good passing on knowledge to help people reach their goals, as there was a time when I was that person that needed help and advice from more experienced and knowledgeable lifters.

I feel that I have built up a good reputation here and there are a couple of people that PM me from time to time asking for advice, in addition to all of the people that I try to help in the supplements section of the forum. I know that I would be a great addition to the Nutrabolics Team. I am very passionate about training, and if selected for this rep spot, then I promise my passion for training will carry over to representing Nutrabolics. Thank you for this great opportunity.

Sincerely,
    Spencer Lynn

SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SicilianFool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Name: Jeff

DOB: 10/05/1990

Years lifting: 3 years seriously, 1 recreational

Im also taking part in a medical internship right now that has me with a bariatric surgeon. This has helped me educate both him and his patients on the use of proper supplementation when recovery from surgery and for the gastric bypass patients the convenience of well blended protein supplements to increase tissue healing and meet their daily needs even though strict calorie requirements

Lifting style: Experimental version of MaxOT that I have broken down to maximize gains

Lifting history: I started getting into nutrition and bodybuilding a few years back after playing football throughout high school. I was an O-lineman and finishing up high school realized I didn’t feel like being 280 35% bf. I cut down to 180 and since have bulked back up to 205. I know the ins and outs of nutrition and what aspect supplements take in regards to achieving that perfect size and strength. My main stance on supplements is that they are only a tool to benefit proper nutrition and lifting.

Supplement Experience: I have backgrounds with all brands ranging from Gaspari, BSN, EST, ON, USPLabs, BPI Sports, and MuscleTech. As well as others not listed. I have two official logs.

One for EST Nurtition in which I reviewed there newest stack: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post608561923

And the other was for Competitive Edge Labs and their H-drol which has been one of the most viewed logs in pages:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post554468703
    Last edited by SicilianFool; 06-29-2011 at 02:07 PM.
    "I will do what you won't today, So I can do what you can't tomorrow"
    "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated."
    ╔╦╦═╦═╗╔═╦═╦╦═╗─╔╗─────╔╗─╔═╗
    ║║║═╣═╣║║║║╠╣═╬═╣╚╦╦╦═╗║╚╗║╔╬╦╦═╦╦╦╗
    ║║╠═║╔╝║║║║║╠═║═╣╬║╔╣╬╚╣║║║╚╣╔╣╩╣║║║
    ╚═╩═╩╝─╚╩═╩╩╩═╩═╩═╩╝╚══╩╩╝╚═╩╝╚═╩══╝
    ★★★USF MISC CREW★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ 2k+

SOLID apps!!

Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Matzah is a good dude. Great apps already. This isn't gonna be easy for anyone.

rubenm88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rubenm88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rubenm88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rubenm88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rubenm88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rubenm88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rubenm88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rubenm88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rubenm88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rubenm88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rubenm88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    .....Wishes I had been here for over a year

WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn, I believe I could be a great reprsentative of a company but I have never used your guys' products before. So for me to promote them would be a sham on my part and unfair to the person I was pitching it to :/

Good luck to all applicants!
    "You have to be able to save your own life. Nobody is going to save it for you. So we have to do, what we have to do. No matter what it is"
    - Kai Greene

For anyone who has any questions about my weight loss and my abdominoplasty surgery:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134442601

Supplepalooza: Training Log/Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=714621671#post714621671

I've lost 140lbs. Come at me, bro.

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post

Edit: This is a great opportunity and I'd like to submit my 'app' for it. Ya only live once and like my sig states I'm "on the quest for increased knowledge" and what better way to get it.

App Info:

Years Lifting: Consistently for the past 2, dabbled in it before that (on/off since college '01-'03) but didn't know much nor did I pay attention to diet.

Knowledge/Humor: I'd like to think I provide both. I've learned quite a bit over the past 6-7 months since joining these forums, from my first sponsored log to just browsing the different sections, reading & asking questions; I'm always on the quest for increased knowledge. I've had quite a few guys PM me asking questions about products I've tried (I do a review for every product tried) and ones used in my sponsored logs. I always give my honest feedback/opinions, whether they go with it or not, at least I've tried to spread the knowledge. We all know what works for some may not work for others.

As far as my activity on these forums, it's everyday, it's become sort of an addiction (annoys my wife sometimes) but hey it's my passion, it's what drives me to wake up early, down some food and drive to the gym half awake at ungodly times of the day. I dream, eat, live, and think about this lifestyle. Luckily, I'm able to spend many hours a day on here, even when at work, as I'm in software support/implementation so yes I'm online all day regardless.

Current Training: I'm on week 8 of Kris Gethin's 12 week transformation and I love it, it's truly different from what I am accustomed to. I've had some great results from it, and although I'm not doing it to lose extreme amounts of weight, it's educating me and allowing me to try new things each week, so far no complaints. I plan to try Layne Norton's Hypertrophy routine next, in about 4-5 weeks.

Supps: I've tried almost everything under the sun, and I know what works for me and what doesn't..also which supps I will not try again nor recommend to anyone. I know Nutrabolics is a solid line and you guys know your stuff, educated reps = educated consumers and the lifestyle lives.

Logs/Reviews: Honestly too many to post here, but they are available on my BodySpace page.

Why Choose Me?: Besides the reasons I stated above, honesty and the willingness to educate myself and Nutrabolics consumers. Knowledge is power.

Matz...out.
    IMO, this guy would be a great choice. Very active on the forums and has contributed a lot around here already. Good luck to all you guys and Nutrabolics!

WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Agree with Drooks.

Never talk to Matz personally, but anytime I see him in a company thread, he does a better job of promoting the products of the company than the reps they already have. That's the ****in' truth too.

He deserved a rep spot awhile ago.
    "You have to be able to save your own life. Nobody is going to save it for you. So we have to do, what we have to do. No matter what it is"
    - Kai Greene

For anyone who has any questions about my weight loss and my abdominoplasty surgery:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134442601

Supplepalooza: Training Log/Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=714621671#post714621671

I've lost 140lbs. Come at me, bro.

Master of The Universe laneanders's Avatar
    laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Definitely agree with the others Matzah deserves a rep position. I've also emailed you my application, and would be glad to rep your company.

Name: Dustin

Username: Laneanders

Training Experience: I've been lifting on and off since 1998. I've tried most of the major training regimes out there, and have come to the conclusion that my own customized routine provides me with the greatest benefits. I am currently on a lean bulk having reached 205 pounds in the last few days, on my way to 215 or higher. I am currently utilizing a custom hypertrophy/strength training regime that I've made for myself through studying my progress over the past 10+ years. I've kept detailed logs of my workouts in notebooks since high school, and I use them to determine what works best for myself in terms of consistent progression.

Supplement Experience: I've tried close to 15 pre-workouts, about half a dozen proteins, a couple of multi-vitamins, and several other supplements. It's hard to really list them all considering all the samples I have tried, but the majority of my supplement experience has come in the past year.

Past Logs/Reviews: A few of them are in my signature, I have also done several store reviews based on my own experiences with certain products in the past. It is by no means an extensive list, but I have listed several. I am honest about what I know, and what i do not know I tend to be silent until I can learn what is necessary.

About Me: I've been on this website for over 2 years, more for the bodyspace until the past several months. I have become active on the forums over the past couple of months, and intend to maintain a presence here for quite some time. I have a good deal of spare time on my hands for at least the next year.

I try to help people whenever I can, if I don't know the answer I usually try to inform myself and point them in the right direction. I am currently working on a Dual Master's program, and this translates to a lot of spare time since I work about 20 hours per week. I am active on these forums and plan on continuing to be so for the foreseeable future. I was a little more detailed in my email to you, but any questions you may have please don't hesitate to ask.

There are several great applicants already, and I wish you luck in choosing the right representatives.
    Last edited by laneanders; 06-28-2011 at 08:05 PM.

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WildBill0771 View Post
    Agree with Drooks.

Never talk to Matz personally, but anytime I see him in a company thread, he does a better job of promoting the products of the company than the reps they already have. That's the ****in' truth too.

He deserved a rep spot awhile ago.
    he promotes because he wants to WIN the promo...
    Here to help!

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mer-der-ah View Post
    Nutrabolics is looking for some bb.com forum reps!

Very good opportunity to share your knowledge and help fellow bb.com members out when they have questions on Nutrabolics products and promote the brand/products when the opportunity presents itself.

We're looking for people who have decent forum rep (sorry, no red dots - if you're green, you're good to go), and a join date of at least 1 year to date.

As a rep, your duties would include;

-Answering inquiries on Nutrabolics products
    -Offer consultation and recommendations
    -Promote Nutrabolics products when possible
    -Act as the first point of contact between the customer and the company
    -Ensure the customer has a positive experience
    -Build/maintain brand image

If anyone has questions, feel free to hit me up via PM or email me at jesc @ nutrabolics . com
    Could you Pm me the compensation package ?

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I vote this man. He is always on and giving solid advice. Plus gotta vouch for fellow atlanta bros

App Info:

Matz...out.

GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Spencelynn View Post
    Name: Spencer Lynn
    Training Experience: 5 years
    Current Goals: Forever clean bulking, while increasing strength, speed, and agility

About me:

I have been dedicated to training and nutrition for the past five years. I currently play college football and our workouts are very intense and I love every second of it. Besides my team’s strength coaches, I am the person on the team that all of the other guys come to for advice on nutrition and supplements.

I have only been a member on these forums for four months, but I have learned a lot in my short time here, and I believe I have helped a good number of people too. I spend a lot of time on these forums, and I enjoy helping people with their workout, nutrition, and supplement problems. It feels good passing on knowledge to help people reach their goals, as there was a time when I was that person that needed help and advice from more experienced and knowledgeable lifters.

I feel that I have built up a good reputation here and there are a couple of people that PM me from time to time asking for advice, in addition to all of the people that I try to help in the supplements section of the forum. I know that I would be a great addition to the Nutrabolics Team. I am very passionate about training, and if selected for this rep spot, then I promise my passion for training will carry over to representing Nutrabolics. Thank you for this great opportunity.

Sincerely,
    Spencer Lynn

Can vouch for Spencer...really good bro always go's out of he's way to help other member's on these board's.....but I agree lot's of good people/app's in this thread...goodluck to everyone

Originally Posted by JH34PG View Post
    he promotes because he wants to WIN the promo...
    I don't remember saying it was during promotional threads that he was doing this? If I did, then let me know and i'll delete it.

Edit: I see where you could have misunderstood what I said by saying" company thread". This means, that when anything to do with a company is posted, by the company, or a forum user, Matz, if knowledgeable on the subject will respond, and respond quicker and just as efficiently as the representatives of the company. Poor choice of words using "company thread"

Im talking in general about how he answers questions for the everyday user about products he knows about, being it seems as if quite a few reps, sign on, post a promo, then sign off.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

App Info:

Matz...out.
    This man would make an awesome addition to your team! Great guy, very active on the forums, always posts good info and small biceps but hes workin on it.. lol jk

ilikeo-ringsinmyprotein Buddha_TL's Avatar
    Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    inb4 people that just want free stuff.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Im in for this.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree that TheMatzah would be a great choice for a rep. Oh and PM sent
    ON Platinum HydroBuilder Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=665855101#post665855101

EST Stack Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130752253

Con-Cret Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128583841

Betancourt Big Blend Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=599612123#post599612123

Bench - 245x6
    Squat - 365x4
    Deadlift - 405x6

=D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000) =D is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Definitely in, will get my app up later tonight!

Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aerogauge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Application

Name- Mike

Age- 26

Training Experience- I have been lifting for around 2 1/2 years now, I have become completely addicted to the entire bodybuilding lifestyle, I jump up from bed nearly everyday to go punish myself in the gym, I love to be in the gym.

Why you should pick me- I am very dedicated to every aspect of bodybuilding, I have spent countless hours over the years reading and resesrching anything about fitness, supplements and nutrition. I am ALWAYS around the forums, on my computer at home, on my iphone at work or anywhere else I am.

That's my app, nothing fancy but I am on vacation at disney world right now and typing this from my phone haha, on vacation and still lurking the forums.
    ON Platinum HydroBuilder Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=665855101#post665855101

EST Stack Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130752253

Con-Cret Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128583841

Betancourt Big Blend Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=599612123#post599612123

Bench - 245x6
    Squat - 365x4
    Deadlift - 405x6

MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrJLane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd be very interested in this.

Name: John Lane
    Been Lifting for about a year now
    Dedication is 100%
    I lift hard and my goals are to keep growing and compete.
    I have extensively tried many different products about 2 new ones a month. Been looking and comparing products to see what my body reacts to the best. Does this mean I have had some products that have given me not the greatest workouts of my life, yes it does, but I also learned to avoid those products in the future.

I've never tried Nutrabolics seems like a very good company. I am told that I am an excellent salesman, I believe it is because I am very honest when I speak of products. At my job all my customers know they can trust me and my opinion on what they should be buying to eat and what features to look for in good produce.

I have a very strong work ethic, unlike most of my generation. I enjoy a long hard day of work and then hitting the gym and giving it my all. Some people say I am a little obsessive but it is easy to obsessive when you are enjoying what you are doing.

I think one of the best reasons to chose me would be that I am still in the relatively early stages of my transformation. Granted I gained 20lbs so far, then again when you start off as a stick and have never lifted in your life it is easy to do. So these products can help take me to that next level, that I can go to a show and win level. If your products show this kind of results with me it makes your company even more reputable, especially for that skinny guy who doesn't feel secure enough to go to the gym thinking all his time will be wasted. I can be the light at the end of the tunnel and Nutrabolics can be the guide.

Also I do not have that crazy notion in my mind like most beginners I know supplements are not going to instantly make me huge if I put in mediocre effort. I know my dieting needs to be on point and that every time I lift up a weight I make that rep count. If not taking supplements is like throwing your money in the trash... People need to understand the word supplemental and I always make that note to people when letting them know of a new product I am trying.

side note: it was only very recently I have become active on the forums but I do plan on changing that. Recently, I have been reading some people's concerns in the gym and well I have advice that has worked for me and so I am now sharing hoping I can make a difference for at least one person here. Well there is my app, time to make a casien shake and rest up for work tomorrow.

antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) antihero has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrJLane View Post
    I've never tried Nutrabolics seems like a very good company.
    I'm just here for the gangbang.