JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lets see progress pics and a story from people 6'1 ft and taller

started out december 2008 working out here is BEFORE AND CURRENT! broke up with long time girl friend, was crushed spent christmas at home alone snowed in and drank my sorrows away for days went through 3 bottles of captain morgan in like 6 days worst x mas of my life.. Needed a change I found that from the gym, changed my life for ever fitness is a lifestyle. CRAZY MAD PROPS TO BB.com help me in soooo many ways!

december 2008 -June 2011

does anyone know how to make pictures smaller when putting in img code...
    Attached Images
    Last edited by JCFobsession; 06-28-2011 at 12:44 PM.
    fitness is a lifestyle
    winning the war against genetics

s2k4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) s2k4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) s2k4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) s2k4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) s2k4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) s2k4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) s2k4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) s2k4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) s2k4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) s2k4life will become famous soon enough. (+50) s2k4life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good stuff man... totally agree with you and started out for similar reasoning... im not 6'1 but you can check out my transformation in the thread right above yours!

JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCFobsession will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey thanks man! yeah ill peep out your transformation.. you can post on here to show transformation! going to start another thread also..

THE STORY OF HOW YOU GOT INTO BODYBUILDING/LIFTING/FITNESS/ BEFORE AND NOW PIC

Originally Posted by s2k4life View Post
    good stuff man... totally agree with you and started out for similar reasoning... im not 6'1 but you can check out my transformation in the thread right above yours!
    fitness is a lifestyle

photoshopbrah.taking reqs Eruption's Avatar
    Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Eruption has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    deadlift - 405 x 1 x 2
    bench 185 x 5 x 2
    squat 225 x 5 x 3

rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rblgenius is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JCFobsession View Post
    started out december 2008 working out here is BEFORE AND CURRENT! broke up with long time girl friend, was crushed spent christmas at home alone snowed in and drank my sorrows away for days went through 6 bottles of captain morgan in like 3 days worst x mas of my life.. Needed a change I found that from the gym, changed my life for ever fitness is a lifestyle. CRAZY MAD PROPS TO BB.com help me in soooo many ways!

december 2008 -June 2011

Strong support

Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    started out december 2008 working out here is BEFORE AND CURRENT! broke up with long time girl friend, was crushed spent christmas at home alone snowed in and drank my sorrows away for days went through 6 bottles of captain morgan in like 3 days worst x mas of my life.. Needed a change I found that from the gym, changed my life for ever fitness is a lifestyle. CRAZY MAD PROPS TO BB.com help me in soooo many ways!

december 2008 -June 2011

Went from being that tall lanky character on the left in the attached picture to the guy in my avatar. Still a long road ahead but it feels great to look back and measure the progress.

Also, you say 6 bottles of captain's in 3 days. If we're talking liters shouldn't that equate to 50 shots a day and 150 shots in 3 days???

Well anyway, cheers mate, great progress.
    Attached Images

Hey niiiiccee man great change made bro.. good job right there. tall and lanky to beast mode... Great job sticking with it and making those changes. whats your time frame spread right there from beg to now??

ooooppss damn I just caught that sorry it was reversed... my bad meant 3 bottles 6 days. sorry for error!!

Originally Posted by Jamier11 View Post
    Went from being that tall lanky character on the left in the attached picture to the guy in my avatar. Still a long road ahead but it feels great to look back and measure the progress.

Also, you say 6 bottles of captain's in 3 days. If we're talking liters shouldn't that equate to 50 shots a day and 150 shots in 3 days???

Well anyway, cheers mate, great progress.
    fitness is a lifestyle

Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hey niiiiccee man great change made bro.. good job right there. tall and lanky to beast mode... Great job sticking with it and making those changes. whats your time frame spread right there from beg to now??

ooooppss damn I just caught that sorry it was reversed... my bad meant 3 bottles 6 days. sorry for error!!
    Haha, no worries. Was surprised for a second that there was someone out there that could drink me under the table 5 times over.

But anyway...

The pics are ages 17 and age 19. College got the best of my physique for a while but i'm back to looking my best once again and will surely be posting new pictures when i've surpassed my avatar.

Thanks for the ups, good to see tall lanky guys get it done. Not always easy for us.

LOL yeah id be a freaking champ drinker then world known haaa...
    oh right on yeah school and work can def take its toll on the body and working out.! yeah new pics will be cool to see..

yeah I always see these 5'8 -5'10 dudes out there looking big and ripped... but nothing like a tall 6'0 ft and taller ... my idol is dolf lundgren his prime he was 6'5 235 beasted out

Originally Posted by Jamier11 View Post
    Haha, no worries. Was surprised for a second that there was someone out there that could drink me under the table 5 times over.

But anyway...

The pics are ages 17 and age 19. College got the best of my physique for a while but i'm back to looking my best once again and will surely be posting new pictures when i've surpassed my avatar.

Thanks for the ups, good to see tall lanky guys get it done. Not always easy for us.
    fitness is a lifestyle

franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Alright here goes brah, 6'2

160 lbs... Summer I started lifting

205 lbs after a couple years

230 lbs after some cell techin

Also around 230, was too heavy, not comfortable

206 lbs after getting addicted to drugs and quitting the gym for almost a year

Hey look at the fat out of shape drug addict... Teeth still look good tho lol

188 lbs after getting back into it, quitting drugs and cutting down

And current at 202 lbs bulking back up, one of the best shapes of my life. Much more fit then at 230 lol

Last edited by franchise16; 06-28-2011 at 03:42 PM.
    If you want to be a man at night, you gotta be a man in the morning.

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ****

coreytidey is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreytidey is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreytidey is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreytidey is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreytidey is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreytidey is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreytidey is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreytidey is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreytidey is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreytidey is on a distinguished road. (+10) coreytidey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good work dude! you have made big progress def doing something right! keep smashing it bro! i am 6'1 check out my pics in thread at the moment 235 lbs

Hey man awesome transformation dude seriously... sorry to hear about the drug thing that is nooooo good dude. Glad you made it back to the way of fitness. stay pumped and motivated and doooo it beast style.. awesome will keep eye out for updates

Originally Posted by franchise16 View Post
    Alright here goes brah, 6'2

188 lbs after getting back into it, quitting drugs and cutting down

And current at 202 lbs bulking back up, one of the best shapes of my life. Much more fit then at 230 lol

fitness is a lifestyle

b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50) b34tBoX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Check out the pics in my profile.

Had VERY self-destructive habits for many years, actually for the majority of my life. But leading up to losing 100lbs the last few years were worst. To the point where I'm surprised to actually be alive today.
    Decided that my lifestyle was not doing anything to help myself, emotions or personal well-being, and turned my life completely around. To the point where people STILL tell me to this day, that I am an entirely different person. My physical transformation is just a small part of what I have accomplished in the past few years.

All natural.
    Been lifting heavy again, and hope to get a newer, clearer picture up soon.

Anyways, congrats to all the other tall people out there getting gains (naturally), it isn't easy.