Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    like my coolface, brah? motivatedd's Avatar
    motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000) motivatedd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by craigcmead View Post
    I really like the part where she has been proven real in tinychat with me....lulz
    no pics, no care.
    - I've Never Been Negged By Lunatic, But If I Were, I Would Make Fun of Him For Being a Fat Cripple Crew
    - I Love Cutting Because Every Time I Lose a Pound, It Makes My 3" Derk Look That Much Closer to a 3.5" Derk Crew
    - I Hate When People Use Excess Words Because They Are Unable To Succinctly Summarize Their Thoughts Crew
    - My Wife Treats the Employees at Checker's Drive-Thru Better Than She Treats Me... and They Are Black Crew
    - I Own A Horsehead Mask and Wear It While I Masturbate Crew

Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really like the part where she has been proven real in tinychat with me....lulz
    Man, I'm getting agitated with your continuous replying to a troll thread.

-you are ~42
    -you still browse the misc
    -your GF is alright, but nothing special to be bragging about, especially with those tattoos

Negs, come at me.

KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000) KaptainKandy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TeamVelocity View Post
    yeah i'll roll you son.

Here's a picture of me looking swole and possible 6/10 in my suit that I wear on nights out on the town. ( yes it's after that girl cut my hair )

Lmfao at that little suit and the big ass ****in head. Strong dwarf brah.

tmbutler2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmbutler2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmbutler2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmbutler2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmbutler2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmbutler2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmbutler2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmbutler2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmbutler2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmbutler2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tmbutler2007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You read way too into that. I am a cosmetologist (hairstyler), and boobs touching heads happens more often then you think. The breathing in the ear, she was probably concentrating on what she was doing. Hairstylists are usually super friendly to get tips or that's their personality. Sorry

TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

And here's me looking swole on the beach just found it in my ex's naughty picture collection.

Anyway back on topic, what's the best way to go about approaching the hairdresser?

craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cAir23 View Post
    [ig]http://icanhasinternets.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/haters21.jpg[/img]
    motivatedd has always been a hater of me....I laugh at him
    Notasinglefukkwasgiven at him

Tracking Your Location... ThaMann's Avatar
    ThaMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaMann is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThaMann is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LMAO. She a downs girl?

Here is a pic of my fiancee. Can you see the difference between your life and mine?

Originally Posted by cAir23 View Post
    those tats are sexy as fuark bro..fuk wrong with you.

no they aren't. Hot body nice face, just those tats make her so i don't know how do describe. When i see that many tats i think "She's been around the block..." also it's just such a "dirty" look. srs. wood plow then go to hospital afterward to check for STD's srs.

Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Russ-T has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tats look good on that chick. Srs
    I begin tomorrow. Eighteen weeks in this dark hole. 126 days of pain. 3024 hours of hunger and desire. I'm already counting the minutes, the seconds When it's over, I'll step into the light. I will shine...

Until then, you'll live in the shadow, in the darkness, in a place few will ever see... Where ugliness becomes beautiful.

.............................$$BMBC$$...........................

cAir23 is not very helpful. (-500) cAir23 is not very helpful. (-500) cAir23 is not very helpful. (-500) cAir23 is not very helpful. (-500) cAir23 is not very helpful. (-500) cAir23 is not very helpful. (-500) cAir23 is not very helpful. (-500) cAir23 is not very helpful. (-500) cAir23 is not very helpful. (-500) cAir23 is not very helpful. (-500) cAir23 is not very helpful. (-500)
    motivatedd has always been a hater of me....I laugh at him
    Notasinglefukkwasgiven at him
    i feel you bro. this midget may be one of my favorite trolls though. keeps the lulz coming and i think he's 100% srs which makes it all the more funny. as long as he keeps making threads like this i'll happily continue ripping on him.

TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TeamVelocity is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Russ-T View Post
    tats look good on that chick. Srs
    Disagree mate, need repped out of red please mate.

Steviamies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steviamies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steviamies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steviamies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steviamies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steviamies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steviamies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steviamies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steviamies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steviamies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Steviamies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

op is fat version of tommy

craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) craigcmead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThaMann View Post
    no they aren't. Hot body nice face, just those tats make her so i don't know how do describe. When i see that many tats i think "She's been around the block..." also it's just such a "dirty" look. srs. wood plow then go to hospital afterward to check for STD's srs.
    Tattoos arent for everyone. I own a tattoo shop so I think they are hot. I am the one who goes to bed with her every night, so I guess others opinions dont matter. Her natural hair color is brown...she colors it as she pleases. Look at some of the other pics, she has brown hair in them...She has black hair with extensions right now, but is about to take the extensions out

sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sixt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ITT some miscers are easily trolled. Nice work, OP.

Tattoos arent for everyone. I own a tattoo shop so I think they are hot. I am the one who goes to bed with her every night, so I guess others opinions dont matter. Her natural hair color is brown...she colors it as she pleases. Look at some of the other pics, she has brown hair in them...She has black hair with extensions right now, but is about to take the extensions out
    Haha you work at a tattoo store mate you're as trashy as that tattoo'd up girl

Haha you work at a tattoo store mate you're as trashy as that tattoo'd up girl
    Yep, Im white trash....but Im white trash that makes bank

Yep, Im white trash....but Im white trash that makes bank
    Mate I am rich, can't you tell by my quality suits and the fact I can afford countless amounts of alchohol and ***s? As well as other drugs.

htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mate I am rich, can't you tell by my quality suits and the fact I can afford countless amounts of alchohol and ***s? As well as other drugs.
    obviously not because u cant afford good looking hookers

Originally Posted by htownBB View Post
    obviously not because u cant afford good looking hookers
    Hookers are white trash like craigs girls, I only deal rate woman.

axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000) axour is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm literally crying cause I'm laughing so hard....

This has got to be a troll (possibly a real one as well).

Are the drugs to treat your down syndrome?

I am having a great time laughing at you...post more pics of yourself

TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Hookers are white trash like craigs girls, I only deal rate woman.
    where in england are you from op?

wanna hang out in the park with some white lightning?

htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) htownBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

this

Why you laughing at yourself, just look in the mirror mate it's much worse and you can't even prove otherwise. Ya troll.

Originally Posted by TheYesMan View Post
    where in england are you from op?

wanna hang out in the park with some white lightning?
    Mate I ain't telling you that gangstas never give away their hideout locations

railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yep he ripped on her by showing his down syndrome GF

I rolled laughing
    Aren't you like 35 years old? Lol at you bragging about your 'girl' and how you 'make bank' on an internet forum. Creepy fuker.

TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TommyStarwind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Steviamies View Post

op is fat version of tommy
    Lulz... Frackin this...
    I deserve that pedestal, I own it, and the sea ought to part for me.
    Just get out of the fuking way, I'm on a mission.
    So just step aside and gimme the trophy.

icedharp01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icedharp01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icedharp01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icedharp01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icedharp01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icedharp01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icedharp01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icedharp01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icedharp01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icedharp01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) icedharp01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ah Jesus I lol'd at the beach body shot

And here's me looking swole on the beach just found it in my ex's naughty picture collection.

Anyway back on topic, what's the best way to go about approaching the hairdresser?

Back on topic guys, what to do about getting the girl?

Why you laughing at yourself, just look in the mirror mate it's much worse and you can't even prove otherwise. Ya troll.

Mate I ain't telling you that gangstas never give away their hideout locations
    LMAO. it wasnt until recently that I had the bandanna shopped on me and the deer....

So are the rest of your gangster friends down syndrome little people too?

Supernatural .gif King DartBoard's Avatar
    DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DartBoard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you have downsyndrome?

mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mykim is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol wtf is going on in that beach shot? your legs look too long for your body. Also need spoon pic.