Closed Thread
Page 241 of 281 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,230 of 8417
    stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bulking time is soon!

Anyone know how long it takes for bb.com orders to arrive?

Its been over 2 weeks already.

stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50) stanlehh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JdarcyC View Post
    Lol yeah, say 4 months ago I was telling everyone I barbell shoulder pressed 100kg cos I thought the bar weighed 20kg also haha. But yeah, they have a counter weight on ours (24/7 powerfitness) which takes most the weight.
    I know of 2 people at loftus who cycle too.
    There's one guy who has a 3qtr sleeve and wears mutated nation singlets and hats.
    And a couple months ago there was this Indian/paki? Guy there. I phuckin know he was on that there, Indians aren't big lol.
    Was funny watching him work out though.

I used to e-stat a little bit, but now every one knows that I really am 110kg @4% bf with a full sack of semen and 23" cawk.
    So it's no estat anymore, and all natty.

Hahaha
    LOL mirin stats

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm actually 30% bf

tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jeffaz View Post
    pmc gimme advice. (dont wanna post this in thread on misc because scared)
    am i bulking too slow/too fast/gained too much fat/not gained at all?
    amidoinitright?
    halp.
    Good progress with your upper body, bit hard to tell with your legs because of the angle. Would possibly up calories a little because it doesn't look like you've gained much fat.

Now misc help me stop dreamer bulking lol

Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alzi1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jeffaz if you got your bf% in the before pic can go for another bf% test to check it out. Although guessing you didn't if you didn't I would get one now (if you can) so when you continue to bulk and get it measured up again you will know if you did well or not. But either way can tell my pictures as well which in this current example you have done well. When will it be my turn for height.

Speaking of bf% what do people think best way to get it other than those scans. One at my gym only has those pincher things. I've also heard about a scale which you step on and it determines your body fat is that reliable?(If so thinking of getting one)

jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol yeah, say 4 months ago I was telling everyone I barbell shoulder pressed 100kg cos I thought the bar weighed 20kg also haha. But yeah, they have a counter weight on ours (24/7 powerfitness) which takes most the weight.
    I know of 2 people at loftus who cycle too.
    There's one guy who has a 3qtr sleeve and wears mutated nation singlets and hats.
    And a couple months ago there was this Indian/paki? Guy there. I phuckin know he was on that there, Indians aren't big lol.
    Was funny watching him work out though. But yeah, most people from what I've seen are beginners or people just keeping fit.

Ooh, have you ever seen that cougar that goes there who has big ass titties an never wears a bra?
    I'd probably do it... Lol

I used to e-stat a little bit, but now every one knows that I really am 110kg @4% bf with a full sack of semen and 23" cawk.
    So it's no estat anymore, and all natty.

Hahaha
    nah havent seen the guy in 3qtr sleeve yet (or cant remember) but that paki guy! yes! he hell tried to make friends with me. talked to me every workout. i was like maaan you must defs be cycling.

that bish. fuark. dunno if i would. them bitties are so fake. and she makes a point to walk around the whole gym in front of every dude. and all the trainers are always chattin her up hahahaha.

i want to be leaf. you look at least 140kg -2% mayne.
    s-chassis crew
    >100lbs lost crew

K.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Alzi1 View Post
    jeffaz if you got your bf% in the before pic can go for another bf% test to check it out. Although guessing you didn't if you didn't I would get one now (if you can) so when you continue to bulk and get it measured up again you will know if you did well or not. But either way can tell my pictures as well which in this current example you have done well. When will it be my turn for height.

Speaking of bf% what do people think best way to get it other than those scans. One at my gym only has those pincher things. I've also heard about a scale which you step on and it determines your body fat is that reliable?(If so thinking of getting one)
    It's a waste of money. what will you do with the number? so what If you're 12 or 14%, will that make you workout harder? It's all about how you look.

JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    It's a waste of money. what will you do with the number? so what If you're 12 or 14%, will that make you workout harder? It's all about how you look.
    Devil's did you compete last month? Or are you competing this month? If so how did you do? Your seriously one of the most shredded people I've ever seen

JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nah havent seen the guy in 3qtr sleeve yet (or cant remember) but that paki guy! yes! he hell tried to make friends with me. talked to me every workout. i was like maaan you must defs be cycling.

that bish. fuark. dunno if i would. them bitties are so fake. and she makes a point to walk around the whole gym in front of every dude. and all the trainers are always chattin her up hahahaha.

i want to be leaf. you look at least 140kg -2% mayne.
    Oh ok, you'll know him when you see him. He wears muscle warfare, nutri supps, mutated nation, that brand of stuff. You know, the stuff that chestbrah endorses lol.

Oi this one time i was squatting, second set, he comes up and asked how much sets left, I was like, about 350.. Nah like 4-5 more sets,
    He stood against the window, and watched Nd made eye contact with me in that corner mirror haha. Was the most awkward thing ever.
    Then this other time he was db benching 35s? And after every set, he'd do a most muscular pose in the mirror then get back down and do it again. Srsly lost my **** haha.

Clint says she used to compete ay, I would compete with a bunch of rabie infested Rottweilers to sniff the female toilets after an obese woman pissed out the coffee she made for her last week to be able to motor boat them big ass titties. Mmm mmmm. Nah she's nothing special, just the Pamela Anderson look makes me want to waste my unborn babies on her face. She knows what she's doing, which makes me angrily horny.... One day.. One day my precious.
    Last edited by JdarcyC; 04-04-2013 at 06:35 PM.

jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000) jeffaz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i swear theres this guy at my gym who i keep thinking is you. SOOOPER shredded, bout your height, sooper white like you. im always like in my head "is it him, isnt it"
    s-chassis crew
    >100lbs lost crew

K.

Devil's did you compete last month? Or are you competing this month? If so how did you do? Your seriously one of the most shredded people I've ever seen
    I did in 2012 seasons. Don't know if I'll compete this year

i swear theres this guy at my gym who i keep thinking is you. SOOOPER shredded, bout your height, sooper white like you. im always like in my head "is it him, isnt it"
    Power fitness? I've only trained there about 4 times.

Oh ok, you'll know him when you see him. He wears muscle warfare, nutri supps, mutated nation, that brand of stuff. You know, the stuff that chestbrah endorses lol.

Oi this one time i was squatting, second set, he comes up and asked how much sets left, I was like, about 350.. Nah like 4-5 more sets,
    He stood against the window, and watched Nd made eye contact with me in that corner mirror haha. Was the most awkward thing ever.
    Then this other time he was db benching 35s? And after every set, he'd do a most muscular pose in the mirror then get back down and do it again. Srsly lost my **** haha.

Clint says she used to compete ay, I would compete with a bunch of rabie infested Rottweilers to sniff the female toilets after an obese woman pissed out the coffee she made for her last week to be able to motor boat them TIG ol Bitties. Mmm mmmm. Nah she's nothing special, just the Pamela Anderson look makes me want to waste my unborn babies on her face. She knows what she's doing, which makes me angrily horny.... One day.. One day my precious.
    actually i think i know the guy. bald head?

bahahahhaa. clint. my cousin works out at loftus too right, (she quite attractive) and apparently he's always trying to chat to her and shiz. he also showed up to her work once hahahahah. he does it with every chick. saw a chick doin SLDL yesterday and he stood behindher for a solid minute then went and chatted her up. i was nearby and she gave me the "save me" look hahahaha.

dont make me think about it man. he also always got dem stipples on HNNNG.
    s-chassis crew
    >100lbs lost crew

K.

I did in 2012 seasons. Don't know if I'll compete this year

Power fitness? I've only trained there about 4 times.
    nah. loftus in north perth. but i dont think its you
    s-chassis crew
    >100lbs lost crew

K.

nah. loftus in north perth. but i dont think its you
    Correct, I've never trained there.

actually i think i know the guy. bald head?

bahahahhaa. clint. my cousin works out at loftus too right, (she quite attractive) and apparently he's always trying to chat to her and shiz. he also showed up to her work once hahahahah. he does it with every chick. saw a chick doin SLDL yesterday and he stood behindher for a solid minute then went and chatted her up. i was nearby and she gave me the "save me" look hahahaha.

dont make me think about it man. he also always got dem stipples on HNNNG.
    Nah man he's just got pretty short hair, light brown or whatever, he's usually there at like 4ish.

Oh really tell her to stop spotting me with her eyes when I'm doing my glute spreads . lol not srs,
    But that sounds like Clint haha! Gotta be honest though, I always sneak a peak when a chicks doing the SLDLs. I try see what undies they're wearing..... *rape stare*

Mmm one day if the opportunity shall arise ill do it, ill down 2 blue meanies and chase her with a full mongrel.
    and ill post on the misc of course.

What do you think of that Laura chick that works there? She's not bad ay. Tall as **** though, but 'she squats' haha

I did in 2012 seasons. Don't know if I'll compete this year.
    Ah ok,
    I was gonna say, if your competing
    In that comp this month ill look out for you, I'm thinking of going to watch.

Ah ok,
    I was gonna say, if your competing
    In that comp this month ill look out for you, I'm thinking of going to watch.
    A mate is competing so I'm going to watch and help out back stage.

Nah man he's just got pretty short hair, light brown or whatever, he's usually there at like 4ish.

Oh really tell her to stop spotting me with her eyes when I'm doing my glute spreads . lol not srs,
    But that sounds like Clint haha! Gotta be honest though, I always sneak a peak when a chicks doing the SLDLs. I try see what undies they're wearing..... *rape stare*

Mmm one day if the opportunity shall arise ill do it, ill down 2 blue meanies and chase her with a full mongrel.
    and ill post on the misc of course.

What do you think of that Laura chick that works there? She's not bad ay. Tall as **** though, but 'she squats' haha
    hahaha who doesnt try for sneak at them bishes doin that hahahah.

note height in stats.

to me SHE IS SO HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG FUUUAARKKKK. *insertwoodburymemehere*
    s-chassis crew
    >100lbs lost crew

K.

hahaha who doesnt try for sneak at them bishes doin that hahahah.

note height in stats.

to me SHE IS SO HNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG FUUUAARKKKK. *insertwoodburymemehere*
    Oh **** that's some height you have there haha. Can't beleive I've never seen you there, what time and days you usually go?

I seen Laura doing bent over rows a while ago, you mirin? Lol. She does provide the workout hnnngs. needs more glutes though them legs are bigger than that hiney.

A mate is competing so I'm going to watch and help out back stage.
    Ah alright then, I might (but probably won't) bump into ya lol

Oh **** that's some height you have there haha. Can't beleive I've never seen you there, what time and days you usually go?

I seen Laura doing bent over rows a while ago, you mirin? Lol. She does provide the workout hnnngs. needs more glutes though them legs are bigger than that hiney.

Ah alright then, I might (but probably won't) bump into ya lol
    \
    depends. when unis on usually around 8 at night. but otherwise i just go when im free during te day pretty much haha.

i hate you. so much.
    s-chassis crew
    >100lbs lost crew

K.

\
    depends. when unis on usually around 8 at night. but otherwise i just go when im free during te day pretty much haha.

i hate you. so much.
    Ah alright then, that's probably why, I only go to loftus a couple times a week anyway, just to make the most of the lock in contract I have there lol.

Glad I finally had someone to share that with. Lol, her friend is pretty good too, the little blonde one

Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very few Hnnngs at my gym, they only seem to come in when i work the evening shift in the gym on a Monday night. get to talk to a few but when you work there it's hard to get the 'i really wanna get in you' vibe going as it's your job to be friendly and ****.

Most are just cardio bunnies too so no SLDL's or any other hnngy stuff feels bad man

Cappa94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cappa94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cappa94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cappa94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cappa94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cappa94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cappa94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cappa94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cappa94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cappa94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cappa94 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    anyone heading to white trance party this saturday?
    What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheRealOrson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Usually soccer mums and noob lifters at my gym.

This week has brought the hnnnngs though. Fuaaark. Last night especially. Yoga moves and all sort of sh*t.
    Instagram: @therealorson

I follow back.

Formerly just strong-fat....Lifting properly since Feb '13

- Chan Family Crew -
    - Actually say "Hnnnnnggg" in real life since joining the Misc crew -
    - Toilet paper over, not under crew -

Thalo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thalo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thalo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thalo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thalo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thalo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thalo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thalo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thalo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thalo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Thalo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cappa94 View Post
    Would put money on there being a few miscers at Villa tomorrow night.
    "Everyone loves techno they just don't realise it yet".

Originally Posted by TheRealOrson View Post
    Usually soccer mums and noob lifters at my gym.

This week has brought the hnnnngs though. Fuaaark. Last night especially. Yoga moves and all sort of sh*t.
    There's one cardio bunny at my gym, she wears all lornah Jane gear. (Useless fact)
    But she stretches using the wall, gets her leg right up there ay... ****in slut lol..

Edit: first beer for the week, Cheers perth brahs

mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cappa94 View Post
    yeah boiiiiiii, all da boiz are heading down gonna be an epic night
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

sup brahs

REPS ON SITE:
    Mak3don3c

mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Sculptorbrah View Post
    was good meeting and training with u today brah. cant wait for dem sweaty hugs and peaks at white party.
    all chidz will be lost
    hehe tomorrow night big boi, so keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

☻/
    /▌
    / \

sup brahs

REPS ON SITE:
    Mak3don3c

tfw not going to white party because not 18 . feelsbadman.jpg
    eh. house party. should be alright

any miscers wanna introduce me to the over18 scene in a month and 20 days?
    s-chassis crew
    >100lbs lost crew

K.

tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tagsy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    tfw not going to white party because not 18 . feelsbadman.jpg
    eh. house party. should be alright

any miscers wanna introduce me to the over18 scene in a month and 20 days?
    When are you 18, Tydi on the 25th of may and Dash Berlin 2nd of June.

Closed Thread