Closed Thread
Page 189 of 281 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,670 of 8417
    mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Missed ministry because of work, FML

Doing the photography at red sea tonight, come up and say hello cheeky kents
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

sup brahs

REPS ON SITE:
    Mak3don3c

mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mhraza is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EphNashYaBoss View Post
    yeah.. celebrated my birthday last night... such an awesome night

once again repping all solong as you rep my best bud declanthomas
    Happy belated birthday brotha!
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

sup brahs

REPS ON SITE:
    Mak3don3c

CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000) CarbLoading is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bro's I want in on PMC.

how do I obtain access?

( I used to be in it, before I deleted ********)

you are all a bunch of awesome dudes, so gotta get social with yas.
    Last edited by CarbLoading; 12-15-2012 at 06:19 AM.

Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gordz09 View Post
    in for supatiger v sharky
    lmfao inb4 clapping pushups to warm up for fight
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*
    Perth Misc Brah -
    *+ 92B +*
    http://instagram.com/maxcheekykunt

azilko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azilko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azilko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azilko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azilko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azilko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azilko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azilko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azilko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azilko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) azilko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yo.. found this tread via the old google.. was wondering if anyone was from down rocko way that could give me a couple pointers about getting into bb?

cheers in advance

bromantic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bromantic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bromantic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bromantic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bromantic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bromantic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bromantic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bromantic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bromantic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bromantic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bromantic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    got kicked out of ministry at 1:30 ;_;
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***

Rep back 100k+ ty men

lulu82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulu82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulu82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulu82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulu82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulu82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulu82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulu82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulu82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulu82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lulu82 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Fit guys in Perth - where are u?

Why is it so hard to meet a guy who cares about his fitness in Perth? Everywhere I look, all I see is useless idiots who don't even lift. There is a serious shortage of guys in Perth who don't care about their fitness, strength or physique. Yes, I know I'm no fitness model and still have lots of work to do but I would like to meet someone who like me appreciates the human body, likes to push themselves, challenge themselves, likes working up a sweat. Where do u all hide out when you're not at the gym??? Please inform me!

Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000) Hightower8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by lulu82 View Post
    Why is it so hard to meet a guy who cares about his fitness in Perth? Everywhere I look, all I see is useless idiots who don't even lift. There is a serious shortage of guys in Perth who don't care about their fitness, strength or physique. Yes, I know I'm no fitness model and still have lots of work to do but I would like to meet someone who like me appreciates the human body, likes to push themselves, challenge themselves, likes working up a sweat. Where do u all hide out when you're not at the gym??? Please inform me!
    Pepper your angus for 1,456 PM's....

JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Not sure if srs.

But you can...

Find me out the front, puffin' on a bud
    Man, **** these white ****s ay!
    I'm thinkin of getting mugged
    Talkin' ****, getting bashed cause I'm tipsy
    Gotta call me uncle Big Merv to come get me
    You can find me out the front, fighting every ****
    Off my head and half drunk
    I lit the cigarette butts
    I never went to school so I can't talk much
    But please white fella spare a dollar for the bus
    Lol, and I don't even lift

JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    We hide on the Internets lurking beneath the cables ... A/s/l
    #MMFC

RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RuskiBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bromantic View Post
    got kicked out of ministry at 1:30 ;_;
    u wot m8. How does that even happen?
    ☼♫►♀▓ TRIPPIN BALLZ CREW ▓♀►♫☼
    *Survived Ibiza Crew*
    ★★★ Not afraid of 138 crew ★★★
    Trance \ ( ° ͜ʖ ͡°) / Crew

Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strong 1st post
    -PMC-
    **Vibram Five Fingers Crew**
    SUITS TV SERIES CREW
    100lbs+ lost crew

''i wanna be big enough where i can get shot comfortably''

Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karlsonnn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JM3K View Post
    towns only big enough for 1 pmc, repercussions must be made , reveal yourselves
    thought i'd look at the ******** page and they have some photos up from the event.. there was 1 person who looked like he lifts, the rest had neck beards =\
    -PMC-
    **Vibram Five Fingers Crew**
    SUITS TV SERIES CREW
    100lbs+ lost crew

''i wanna be big enough where i can get shot comfortably''

darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Went to Tame Impala gig last night. Here is a picture.

Declanthomas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Declanthomas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Declanthomas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Declanthomas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Declanthomas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Declanthomas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Declanthomas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Declanthomas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Declanthomas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Declanthomas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Declanthomas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CarbLoading View Post
    Bro's I want in on PMC.

how do I obtain access?

( I used to be in it, before I deleted ********)

you are all a bunch of awesome dudes, so gotta get social with yas.
    pm fb man if youve been in the group likely to already have u added. but we are alot tighter now than we used to be so i doubt we will add anybody off the misc from now on before spending some quality time hugging at festivals no homo
    ***PMC - WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS***

AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AWG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hngggg, ministry on friday was so good

Leave at close, its light outside, feel like a bad person, people staring at me funny in the city centre
    ***East Midlands Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Occasional Physique Competitor Crew***
    ***Diets Harder For Festivals and Nights Out Than Shows Crew***
    ***Team Soreen***

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why do the Northern suburbs have like 75% 8+/10s females? It's crazy up there, I had to squeeze my stress ball.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    *** PMC ***

afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) afgbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    Why do the Northern suburbs have like 75% 8+/10s females? It's crazy up there, I had to squeeze my stress ball.

Joondalup, Whitfords and karrinyup.
    So many hnnnnnnngs.
    *** PMC ***

LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeeTage has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by afgbrah View Post
    Joondalup, Whitfords and karrinyup.
    So many hnnnnnnngs.
    Joondalup/Whitfords on Thursday night.. HNNNNNNNG JUVIES/******** ERYWHERE!
    *** PMC ***

~Positive Crew~

Squat: 155kg/200kg 28/5/13
    Bench: 85kg/100kg 28/5/13
    Dead: 155kg/200kg 28/5/13

speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) speakers4u is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haven't been NOR in years...

SOR for lyf

afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000) afrobrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mhraza View Post
    Missed ministry because of work, FML

Doing the photography at red sea tonight, come up and say hello cheeky kents
    Dude , how is red sea? Been meaning to go there. Haven't ever been clubbing in Perth so finding out what's good before I go back home.
    Always pick 4 crew.
    Molec crew aka 'we deliver crew'
    Kya Tropic Crew
    Dip Dip Potato Chip.

darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by speakers4u View Post
    Haven't been NOR in years...
    Age 19. No clubba sloot bags 4 u

EphNashYaBoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EphNashYaBoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EphNashYaBoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EphNashYaBoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EphNashYaBoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EphNashYaBoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EphNashYaBoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EphNashYaBoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EphNashYaBoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EphNashYaBoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EphNashYaBoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you should go on a date with Jm3k.. a.ka. nattyjames, inbox me if you want his nudes.. hes really hot.. single. (tradies get da ladies), kind, caring, considerate and of course.. hes all natural baby

spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spentan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by EphNashYaBoss View Post
    you should go on a date with Jm3k.. a.ka. nattyjames, inbox me if you want his nudes.. hes really hot.. single. (tradies get da ladies), kind, caring, considerate and of course.. hes all natural baby
    U have his nudes?

Not sheriff srs.

Lulu82, please tell us more about yourself and we can find you a great match I'm sure. The PMC stretches far and wide, and even though I'm permanently on cut, (and not lifting heavy), I'm sure we can find you a natty jacked lifter.

Real talk
    Biggest Guy on the Misc (srs). Brb cutting for 10 years to look jacked :P

Misc Persian Crew
    Misc Zoroastrian Crew

CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50) CerealGuy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fuar in on 190th page of Perth thread.

oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000) oCR7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cheeks are starting to sink, I think they look sick lol

Jozza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jozza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jozza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jozza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jozza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jozza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jozza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jozza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jozza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jozza has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jozza has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Which gym u go to lulu?
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***PMC-WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS***
    ~~~ Peaker Miscer Manlet Crew ~~~
    --she told me to talk dirty so i raped her crew--
    ##went to shops yolo crew##
    <<< 10kg's of protein for $350 crew >>>

JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JdarcyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think lulu is trollin.
    Strong post count and some cheeky ****
    Will be watching and laughing at everyone taking her serious lol
    Lol, and I don't even lift

Originally Posted by JdarcyC View Post
    I think lulu is trollin.
    Strong post count and some cheeky ****
    Will be watching and laughing at everyone taking her serious lol
    im amazed no one has asked for spoon pics yet.
    *** PMC ***

Closed Thread
Page 189 of 281 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 ... LastLast