Thread: hip thust pain

IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50)

hip thust pain

hey, ive been having some trouble with hip thrusts and whenever i do them, it kills my pelvic bone and i have bruises there all the time, and yes i do use the pad but i still have the same problem, is there anything i can do or will i get used to it? thanks

PatteOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatteOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatteOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatteOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatteOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatteOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatteOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatteOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatteOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatteOG is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatteOG is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Instead of having the weihgt on your pelvic, move it a litle bit down.

Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Partyrocking has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What kind of pad are you using? I would go with an extra thick hampton pad if you're using a regular one, or an airex pad.
    You can't help the hopeless.

Fat Girl Gets Fit: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168690083&page=1

Best Gym lifts: 375/225/445
    Best Meet lifts: 358/220.7/441,
    Best Wilks=415 (Old Wilks)
    Best Dots=429.01

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IzzySophia View Post
    hey, ive been having some trouble with hip thrusts and whenever i do them, it kills my pelvic bone and i have bruises there all the time, and yes i do use the pad but i still have the same problem, is there anything i can do or will i get used to it? thanks
    Do it one leg at a time. That will cut the weight in less than half and it'll also be less stressful on the back.

IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50) IzzySophia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PatteOG View Post
    Instead of having the weihgt on your pelvic, move it a litle bit down.
    ive tried but it just rolls up and presses against the bottom of the bone cuz it sticks out a little

Originally Posted by Partyrocking View Post
    What kind of pad are you using? I would go with an extra thick hampton pad if you're using a regular one, or an airex pad.
    they only have 2 pads, one is flat and not really extra thick and one you roll around the bar, i usually use the second one and i even tried both at the same time and it still hurt lol