Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by InfluenceGenius View Post
    His Microloop theory is really good.

And he is just the best teacher with the best products too..

People that learn from mystery become miscalibrated beta that try to look alphe by negging the girl too hard.

People that learn from Real social dynamics are just good to be in "state" . They then negative from the girl.

Mehow focus on giving a good vibe to the girl. His negs are REALLY light. So the newbs don't overneg the girls.

Also, He has products of him infield where he analyse his sets...Products with other PUA infield and then analyse the sets...

IMO, Mehow is just the best on the market. I don't know if he is the best PUA, I don't care. I'm talking about his teaching!
    Meh. Bravo's stuff is better.

Registered User InfluenceGenius's Avatar
    InfluenceGenius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfluenceGenius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfluenceGenius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LucasDavenport View Post
    Meh. Bravo's stuff is better.

Bravo PUA ?

It's actually one of my mate haha.

But to say that he has better material than mehow?

lol not really

LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LucasDavenport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bravo PUA ?

It's actually one of my mate haha.

But to say that he has better material than mehow?

lol not really
    Yes BravoPUA. Anything the rest of those hacks are promising can be learned on his forum...for free at that...just sayin...

InfluenceGenius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfluenceGenius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InfluenceGenius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LucasDavenport View Post
    Yes BravoPUA. Anything the rest of those hacks are promising can be learned on his forum...for free at that...just sayin...
    Ya, was going to say that he doesn't have any products...

Never been to his forum, I'll go see.

YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoungAchiever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MeHow is a joke.

Here's a quote from another forum.
    Plug any part of it into google and you can most likely find out where it's from

Originally Posted by Sleazy

== Mehow ==

Mehow apparently came out of nowhere, something many new professional guys also excel at. With virtually no 'street-cred' he started to offer products in 2006. According to his self-proclaimed guru status he started a preposterous thread on mASF called "its 10:01 on Tuesday - Mehow answers any questions". Five days later, he got the first reply, by Sinn. He asked him whether he was the same Mehow that posted on the MM lounge to have had one (!) lay in the year after his bootcamp (Sinn: "That means you can't teach their stuff kids."). On Sinn's blog, another MM instructor confirmed that Mehow edited his original MM lounge post, and also, that Mehow was employed as an MM instructor for a very short time. He got kicked out due to his apparent incompetence.

wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50) wimpking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go!
    how long was your first?
    -------------------------------
    "Girls, make a line for make-outs! Dudes, make a line for high-fives!"

Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Train_Harder is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I couldn't take it anymore, I had to youtube this "mehow" guy OP kept raving about.

First vid that popped up...seriously? You call that game? What's this move called, the 'drunken creeper' strategy? And it works on drunk, ditzy chicks at bars? lol

not impressed/thread

Oh wow...that is brutal...hahahahahaha

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How do you feel knowing that the capitalist ideology that you subscribe to is nothing more than a mere hotel lobby gathering of web-geeks and awkward introverts who have found a niche to exploit the bank accounts of similar individuals while utterly destroying any spontaneity involved in gender interaction overall, and reducing it entirely to idiotic acronyms and GED-level pseudo-psychology?

You make me sick. Hold out your ****ing hands so I can throw up. Now eat my throw up and throw it back up onto your crotch. Now ****ing clean yourself off you filthy sodomite! Now clean up my puke! Then clean up your own puke!
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Innerpeace32 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    How do you feel knowing that the capitalist ideology that you subscribe to is nothing more than a mere hotel lobby gathering of web-geeks and awkward introverts who have found a niche to exploit the bank accounts of similar individuals while utterly destroying any spontaneity involved in gender interaction overall, and reducing it entirely to idiotic acronyms and GED-level pseudo-psychology?

You make me sick. Hold out your ****ing hands so I can throw up. Now eat my throw up and throw it back up onto your crotch. Now ****ing clean yourself off you filthy sodomite! Now clean up my puke! Then clean up your own puke!
    Hmm I would buy a book by you.
    "Discipline is the act of learning all the time." J.K.

MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrStinky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BEEG_DADDY View Post
    So much unnecessary hate for a guy that's simply tryna help. I think you should have introduced yourself as a relationship expert as guys tend to jump the gun as soon as they here the words 'Pick up artist'
    Agreed

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How to learn speech skills(i.e fluent speaking without mublming, voice projection etc.)?

Are girls easier to game in Europe compared to English speaking countries? I imagine that they'd be less bitchy, no?

Overall, some solid practical advice ITT. So much unnecessary hate for a guy that's simply tryna help. I think you should have introduced yourself as a relationship expert as guys tend to jump the gun as soon as they here the words 'Pick up artist'
    What he should have done is not made a new account, then preached that he is "an advance PUA expert".

James recently started posting here. He didn't go "ask an expert who is amazing with women anything." That would have lost him more cred.

Sure, he can give advice (although it's specifics are useless), but he needs to learn his role and not preach of how good he is. RH will be the judge of that.

Another thing, lots of guys are asking for PUA advice when they should just get real advice on how to talk to women. You shouldn't be using some "scientific approach" to get a girl.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think you should have introduced yourself as a relationship expert as guys tend to jump the gun as soon as they here the words 'Pick up artist'
    Agree'd. PUA is ghey.

btw OP, you've heard of Gunwitch, right?

He was a big name in the PUA industry.

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/daily..._method_pi.php

lol, that's right... He shot a woman in the face. No doubt he would have made a LR if someone hadn't stopped him pahahaha. Crazy ****.

PUA is for *******s.

Don't call yourself an advanced pua.
    Firefighter crew
    Golf crew
    Sim Racing crew
    5ft10 Tall Manlet crew.

Registered User DrunkNinjaMastr's Avatar
    DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Train_Harder View Post
    I couldn't take it anymore, I had to youtube this "mehow" guy OP kept raving about.

First vid that popped up...seriously? You call that game? What's this move called, the 'drunken creeper' strategy? And it works on drunk, ditzy chicks at bars? lol

not impressed/thread
    That is one of the best pick up artists out there? lol. That was terrible and I would be embarrased to post that on my site. I am sure all the virgins out there that buy his crap are like "Omg, he made out with a girl, he is so pimp," but in reality, he ****ed up. First of all, that girl was chubby. Skinny girls do not wear dresses like that. She did her best to try and hide her huge hips and ass, not to mention at certain angles she has a noticable gut. She has a cute face so I guess that would make her ****able.

Next thing. Did somebody forget to tell him that nurses are some of the easiest chicks to pull? They work in a female dominated industry, and even a good portion of the guys in the field are on dat der ****gy time. When nurses go out to the bars/clubs, they are actively searching for a guy. How do I know this? I live by one of the top hospitals in the country, so I **** nurses on the regular. Not to mention the disproportionate number of nurses are on dating sites. She gave this guy a chance even after his retarded scripted story. The best thing he did was when he went for the kiss, then he ****ed it up completely by doing a pulling back and then telling the friend "omg, did you just see her try and makeout with me." Who does that ****? This how PUA complicates things for people. You do not have to do all that just to **** a chubby nurse. This stuff makes people over-game like crazy when it completely uneccessary, then the guy just comes off looking weird. They both realized this guy was ****ing weird, so they moved to another area of the bar where the guy continued to follow them. I guarantee you the chicks spent the rest of the night trying to avoid this guy.

I am not knocking all proclaimed "Pick up Artists." I just don't see it in this guy. For instance, I got the feel from that Brad Branson guy could pull. He also came across as a normal, sociable, and fun dude you could go out and have a drink with. That dude in the video was just weird.

Originally Posted by DrunkNinjaMastr View Post
    That is one of the best pick up artists out there? lol. That was terrible and I would be embarrased to post that on my site. I am sure all the virgins out there that buy his crap are like "Omg, he made out with a girl, he is so pimp," but in reality, he ****ed up. First of all, that girl was chubby. Skinny girls do not wear dresses like that. She did her best to try and hide her huge hips and ass, not to mention at certain angles she has a noticable gut. She has a cute face so I guess that would make her ****able.

Next thing. Did somebody forget to tell him that nurses are some of the easiest chicks to pull? They work in a female dominated industry, and even a good portion of the guys in the field are on dat der ****gy time. When nurses go out to the bars/clubs, they are actively searching for a guy. How do I know this? I live by one of the top hospitals in the country, so I **** nurses on the regular. Not to mention the disproportionate number of nurses are on dating sites. She gave this guy a chance even after his retarded scripted story. The best thing he did was when he went for the kiss, then he ****ed it up completely by doing a pulling back and then telling the friend "omg, did you just see her try and makeout with me." Who does that ****? This how PUA complicates things for people. You do not have to do all that just to **** a chubby nurse. This stuff makes people over-game like crazy when it completely uneccessary, then the guy just comes off looking weird. They both realized this guy was ****ing weird, so they moved to another area of the bar where the guy continued to follow them. I guarantee you the chicks spent the rest of the night trying to avoid this guy.

I am not knocking all proclaimed "Pick up Artists." I just don't see it in this guy. For instance, I got the feel from that Brad Branson guy could pull. He also came across as a normal, sociable, and fun dude you could go out and have a drink with. That dude in the video was just weird.
    He also had her isolated and instead of talking to her like a normal person he's telling this story to show high value that never really seems to go anywhere. Yup...virgin *******s might think this guy is great but he's a hack.

Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dunno about "Mehow", but I remember I checked out the old school Ross Jeffries stuff years ago, some of it is legit and usable, why wouldn't it be? Good/positive energy delivered in a seductive way is always usable!
    I like more the "unbreakable" stuff (2007 iirc) which focuses on the big picture, how you can improve yourself as a man instead of memorizing certain lines and how to use 'em.
    Maybe combine both.

LOL @ people saying Mehow isn't good.

He's ugly as fawk! Just the fact that he can pick-up girls still blow my mind.

Also, you ***gots just showed maybe his worst video.

There is video of him kissing girls in front of their boyfriend.

You guys never did that.

As I said, I don't say he's the best PUA, I'm saying he's the best teacher, IMO.

Also,

Stop acting like you all have amazing game....

If you have, come here, hit the club with me and show me your skills

You guys never did that.

As I said, I don't say he's the best PUA, I'm saying he's the best teacher, IMO.

Also,

Anyone that promotes acting gay as way to come in under the radar sounds like a great teacher. *facepalm* Because I'm sure awkward *******s aren't awkward enough without adding trying to act gay into the picture.

Honestly...there are some legit dudes into the PUA. If you had said someone legit...I might've taken you serious. Mehow is a hack.

brb making out with girl in front of boyfriend
    brb girl says its all fun because i'm just a random gay guy

SelfMadeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SelfMadeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SelfMadeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SelfMadeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SelfMadeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SelfMadeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SelfMadeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SelfMadeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SelfMadeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SelfMadeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) SelfMadeMe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lso, you ***gots just showed maybe his worst video.
    You guys never did that.
    Also,

Yes InfluenceGenius (lol *******) just because it is on a commercially available dvd/video it has to be true.
    No way that some **** would pay actresses to make him look great for the cam and sell this **** to virgins like you.
    Clearly, this balding, ugly-ass **** is God's gift to women.

You are not an InfluenceGenius you are an easily influenced retard.

Pickup is just a bunch of smart ****s ripping of wannabe players who lack social skills just like you.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You guys never did that.

Also,

i've taken women right off their boyfriends arm on several occasions. i have never once even come close to failing like that. i mean that was painful to watch.

brb i guess i'm one of the best puas in the world now.

El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000) El Elyon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Let's see these vids of gayhow kissing birds in front of their boyfriends...

Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    i've taken women right off their boyfriends arm on several occasions. i have never once even come close to failing like that. i mean that was painful to watch.

brb i guess i'm one of the best puas in the world now.

Why is everybody in here a master at getting girls, but they have like 5000 posts on a discussion board?

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why is everybody in here a master at getting girls, but they have like 5000 posts on a discussion board?
    unlike you *******, i have actually posted pics of myself with tons of women. i frequently work from home. i misc when its slow. so you were saying?

Registered User DrunkNinjaMastr's Avatar
    DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You guys never did that.

Also,

The second video was better, but the fact that he would even post that first one on his site as being some sort of success speaks a lot. If he puts it out there, its going to get scrutinized. I don't know, even during the second video it felt just so awkward at certain points. Maybe because I know a lot of the lines like the "were getting divorced," line, or the little spin move. The Mystery method guys just all seem to be carbon cut outs of each other, that is all. I see guys doing this **** all the time, and they are always creeping the girls out. I saw a dude in a gay ass hat like in the video trying to palm read the girl and the girl was like "eww get the **** away from me." I laughed and talked to her later. She said that was the second guy that night that tried to palm read her.

I do know a pretty ugly fat dude that pulls like crazy. Of course this guy is actually bad news and if you ****ed with him, you would probably end up in a ditch somewhere. I haven't seen him in a while and heard rumors that he is now a Hells Angel.

I never said my game was the greatest either. My game basically consists of me going out with friends, drinking, having a blast, waiting until I catch some chick checking me out, talk to her, escalate as far as I can take it, after party at my place, then smash. I have had the best success just doing this and not over thinking things.

One other question: why do most of these PUA's have such feminine voices?

Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    unlike you *******, i have actually posted pics of myself with tons of women. i frequently work from home. i misc when its slow. so you were saying?

Bro,

I know guy in here that's probably the biggest beta of all time.

But he's a photograph in clubs and get pictures of him with chiks alllllllll the time.

Does it means he bang them? NOP.

Lol @ you believing that when you see someone with a girl, it means he fuc** her all the time.

Girls love pictures. That's it.

Stop being a *******.

If you don't like this thread, just don't read it and don't post in it.

You are clrearly angry. You keep posting in here to "try" to prove something.

The only thing you prove is that your Beta.

Have a nice day

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP still doesn't understand that you cannot profess you are some master at something without at least helping people out. James doesn't preach his ****, but at least he helps.

Oh, and making out in front of boyfriends. GF clearly doesn't give a fcuk about the BF if she does it right in front of him.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

Originally Posted by DrunkNinjaMastr View Post
    The second video was better, but the fact that he would even post that first one on his site as being some sort of success speaks a lot. If he puts it out there, its going to get scrutinized. I don't know, even during the second video it felt just so awkward at certain points. Maybe because I know a lot of the lines like the "were getting divorced," line, or the little spin move. The Mystery method guys just all seem to be carbon cut outs of each other, that is all. I see guys doing this **** all the time, and they are always creeping the girls out. I saw a dude in a gay ass hat like in the video trying to palm read the girl and the girl was like "eww get the **** away from me." I laughed and talked to her later. She said that was the second guy that night that tried to palm read her.

I do know a pretty ugly fat dude that pulls like crazy. Of course this guy is actually bad news and if you ****ed with him, you would probably end up in a ditch somewhere. I haven't seen him in a while and heard rumors that he is now a Hells Angel.

I never said my game was the greatest either. My game basically consists of me going out with friends, drinking, having a blast, waiting until I catch some chick checking me out, talk to her, escalate as far as I can take it, after party at my place, then smash. I have had the best success just doing this and not over thinking things.

One other question: why do most of these PUA's have such feminine voices?

I don't think that PUA have feminine voice at all.

Take ; Mystery, matador, lovedrop, Sinn, Braddock, Cajun, ect. They just don't.

And yeah. I'm not reading palm and stuff like this.

I just love mehow because he has infield Videos, and I think that people learn more when they see the stuff in real.

I'm more into social circle Game, Direct Game, Natural Game. I know hot to do indirect game, But now that my sub-communication is good I don't need it.

Really, All these routine have the purpose that newbies have something to say, then they go in set, and then the calibrate themselve with times.

Originally Posted by Bracket199 View Post
    OP still doesn't understand that you cannot profess you are some master at something without at least helping people out. James doesn't preach his ****, but at least he helps.

Oh, and making out in front of boyfriends. GF clearly doesn't give a fcuk about the BF if she does it right in front of him.

I'm not saying i'm a master. I'm advanced.

Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Also, Get off Jame's dick,

Thank you.

Ps: I've also helped alot of people in this thread. But you can't see it because you have Jame's sperm all over your face.

Ps 2: I'm helping like 15 person in private too.

Ps3 : You mad?

Bro,

I know guy in here that's probably the biggest beta of all time.

But he's a photograph in clubs and get pictures of him with chiks alllllllll the time.

Does it means he bang them? NOP.

Lol @ you believing that when you see someone with a girl, it means he fuc** her all the time.

Girls love pictures. That's it.

Stop being a *******.

If you don't like this thread, just don't read it and don't post in it.

You are clrearly angry. You keep posting in here to "try" to prove something.

The only thing you prove is that your Beta.

Have a nice day
    really? do chicks like taking photos naked in bed with guys too? thats what my photos are.

you wouldnt happen to have any of those would you?

i really didnt care about any of this until you claimed that guy in the video had game and that **** was just HORRIBLY embarassing. i was embarassed just watching that....