Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000) TheDesertFox is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nobueno View Post
    strong recognition of population for their respective races.

There are 50, 000 people in American Samoan and 30 play in the NFL. And that's not even taking in to account the Tongans from Tonga or wherever who have basically an identical genetic make up.

If there were a quarter as many Samoans as these other races they would be dominating NFL, dominating strongman, dominating power lifting, dominating olympic lifting, dominating bodybuilding, dominating combat sports, and dominating anything strength/athletic related pretty much.

"in recent years, it has been estimated that a Samoan male (either an American Samoan, or a Samoan living in the 50 United States) is anywhere from 40 to 56 times more likely to play in the NFL than a non-Samoan American.

ain't that sum shiet. Oh and mind = obliterated because they don't even have football fields at their schools in American Samoa they practice on dirt and ****. Their football equipment is like 100 years old too.
    Bodybuilding? Strong no. Olympic lifting? No. Combat sports? No. Strongman? No. I'll give you NFL and even power lifting.

Also, they will never dominate basketball, tennis, soccer, track (100m, 200m, 400m, hurdles, marathons, etc etc etc), hockey (field, ice), cricket, volleyball, baseball, auto racing (including all types), swimming, boxing, water sports, biking, snow sports, and a shytload of other sports (including other olympic sports).
    Last edited by TheDesertFox; 06-27-2011 at 11:06 PM.

guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Samoan stephen paea breaking the NFL scouting Combine Record for Bench Press 225lbs X 49reps

brb outlifting all black NFL players ever and Samoans/Tongans probably outnumbered all time in the combine by black players like 70/1. Also out lifting all the biggest country white boys to ever play in the NFL.

Samoans >>>>>>>
    If only I could do that....

nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TheDesertFox View Post
    Bodybuilding? Strong no. Olympic lifting? No. Combat sports? No. Strongman? No. I'll give you NFL and even power lifting.

Also, they will never dominate basketball, tennis, soccer, track, hockey, cricket, volleyball, baseball, auto racing (including all types), swimming, boxing, water sports, biking, snow sports, and a shytload of other sports.
    Yeah they may suck at all those finesse sports you named but strong YES to BB'ing, OLY lifting, Combat sports, and Strongman.

There are 67k people on their island. And I'm sure less than half that spread throughout the USA. Probably more in NZ than the USA but I dunno. I live in Canada and I have never, ever encountered a Samoan. They have the best strength genetics brah, why wouldn't they be good at strong man? There are probably like 2 samoans in the world that realistically try to compete in Strongman. I'm sure if they had about a million more people on earth you would be able to find some sick boxers/wrestlers in the bunch with MMA potential.

How many of these guys get in to OLY lifting? Probably like 15 kids on their whole island. And they have the most imposing, broadest structures of any ethnicity on average. Why can't they have good BB potential? They just don't do it but again if they had more people on this earth and thus more people venturing in to these various endeavors I don't see why they wouldn't have amazing potential at these things. But all those other sports you named, yes they will definitely be horrendous at the those for the most part.

nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100) nobueno is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by guvanata2 View Post
    If only I could do that....
    if you were Samoan, it would be within the realm of possibility.

srs.

ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ObeyMyFast is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No way would they dominate in bodybuilding...

U on crack OP?
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    @HashtagGymBrah
    Cal 2015
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148506943 = TestoPro Log

Originally Posted by ObeyMyFast View Post
    No way would they dominate in bodybuilding...

U on crack OP?
    Lol brah look at their fuggin body structures. I think it's clear they have not only the best strength but best size genetics on average. I said if they had a quarter as many people as some of dese other races and that's probably a massive overestimation. There's what probably like 250 million italians in the world? And what like 150 - 200k Samoans in the world? Like 99% of them are tanks and don't give a **** about being aesthetic, imagine if they did. They already got dat frame. Brb all looking like The Rock.

Who said these dudes aren't lean?

This Samoan bruh looking shredded as Fuh cuzzz. Probably benches 500+ too.
    Also mirin 9" wrist girth.

found this on him

"These inmates get their exercise in 8-by-10-foot cages overlooked by gun-wielding guards. It is where Paul 'Roscoe' Tuilaepa, considered the most dangerous inmate in San Quentin, lives. Tuilaepa, who shot four men in a Long Beach bar in 1986, killing one, has forced four guards to retire because he beat them so badly, said Lt. Michael Barker, who is in charge of the unit."

damn bruh. Dat samoan strength
    Last edited by nobueno; 06-28-2011 at 12:50 AM.

tylerburden will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerburden will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerburden will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerburden will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerburden will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerburden will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerburden will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerburden will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerburden will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerburden will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerburden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    too fat/10. they should do powerlifting & strongman tho i bet they would do well.

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Layziebones View Post
    Samoan genetics are absolutely useless for anything that doesn't involve brute strength.

How does being enormously fat lead to having the best genetics? Come on now.
    lol, got it in the first post.
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000) Bustinhimens is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've said this in a previous thread but I'll say it again.

I come from an area of Brisbane with a large proportion of Tongans/Samoans/Islanders in general (Loganbrahs know whats up) I went to school where the population was i'd say around 10% Islander, mostly of which are Samoans.

They mature fast, they are generally VERY athletic till they hit their 20s then absolutely pack on the bodyfat unless they keep very active. I rarely see a 25+ year old Samoan who is of a normal weight (I see a lot btw, at church, my friends are samoans, at the shops etc).

The women are beasts too but if they are thin (rare but does happen) they usually have really pretty faces (if they havn't lived on the maccas diet).

But also they seem to be very prone to heart problems and lesser life expectancy. I know a family of 2 parents and 7 kids and 2 of the kids have heart problems already.

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol no the only thing they have is good calves
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bustinhimens View Post
    But also they seem to be very prone to heart problems and lesser life expectancy. I know a family of 2 parents and 7 kids and 2 of the kids have heart problems already.
    wow that means a lot, considering how much you told us about their ages

Originally Posted by Achilles87 View Post
    lol no the only thing they have is good calves
    like all fat people
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cretin90 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    roids/10. Samoans don't take dat tell cechs If they did they would all look like mariusz (srs). And not sure if srs abt a random thai boxer beating a samoan. More like the other way around cuhz. A samoan beat the shi.t out of Tank Abbot, a real life MMA fighter in a bar fight. These brahs are so strong you better have the greatest technique in life and have them out in the open or else you're dun fo.
    What are you on about? Stick to the obvious (Samoans are built for strength). You're telling us with complete certainty, as a blanket statement, that no Samoans juice? That's funny.

Also, a quote from someone "in a thread a few years ago" about an MMA fighter getting "owned by a Samoan at a party or something" from a "really old interview" does not mean you can start using it in your arguments as fact. Seriously brah, there doesn't need to be some alpha grand race better than everyone else. Thread started out reasonable enough, but now you're getting a little weird.

Who said these dudes aren't lean?

This Samoan bruh looking shredded as Fuh cuzzz. Probably benches 500+ too.
    Also mirin 9" wrist girth.

found this on him

"These inmates get their exercise in 8-by-10-foot cages overlooked by gun-wielding guards. It is where Paul 'Roscoe' Tuilaepa, considered the most dangerous inmate in San Quentin, lives. Tuilaepa, who shot four men in a Long Beach bar in 1986, killing one, has forced four guards to retire because he beat them so badly, said Lt. Michael Barker, who is in charge of the unit."

damn bruh. Dat samoan strength
    And now you're sucking this dude's dick because you've found one example of a lean Samoan. To further corroborate your argument, you cite him shooting four people (killing one) and beating up four guards, then admire him for his strength. Gtfo.
    I rep back all.

neobjj is just really nice. (+1000) neobjj is just really nice. (+1000) neobjj is just really nice. (+1000) neobjj is just really nice. (+1000) neobjj is just really nice. (+1000) neobjj is just really nice. (+1000) neobjj is just really nice. (+1000) neobjj is just really nice. (+1000) neobjj is just really nice. (+1000) neobjj is just really nice. (+1000) neobjj is just really nice. (+1000)
    roids/10. Samoans don't take dat tell cechs If they did they would all look like mariusz (srs). And not sure if srs abt a random thai boxer beating a samoan. More like the other way around cuhz. A samoan beat the shi.t out of Tank Abbot, a real life MMA fighter in a bar fight. These brahs are so strong you better have the greatest technique in life and have them out in the open or else you're dun fo.
    Dude, if Kimbo Slice can beat up Tank Abbot I'm pretty sure almost anyone who trains MMA can beat him up.

A fatass "beating the shi.t out of Tank Abbot" means nothing.

BTW, Mark Hunt is Samoan and he's 6-7 in MMA...just because you're Samoan does not mean you can beat everybody up, brah.

Last edited by neobjj; 06-28-2011 at 01:44 AM.

maddogrenegade is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddogrenegade is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddogrenegade is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddogrenegade is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddogrenegade is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddogrenegade is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddogrenegade is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddogrenegade is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddogrenegade is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddogrenegade is on a distinguished road. (+10) maddogrenegade is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bustinhimens View Post
    I've said this in a previous thread but I'll say it again.

I come from an area of Brisbane with a large proportion of Tongans/Samoans/Islanders in general (Loganbrahs know whats up) I went to school where the population was i'd say around 10% Islander, mostly of which are Samoans.

They mature fast, they are generally VERY athletic till they hit their 20s then absolutely pack on the bodyfat unless they keep very active. I rarely see a 25+ year old Samoan who is of a normal weight (I see a lot btw, at church, my friends are samoans, at the shops etc).

The women are beasts too but if they are thin (rare but does happen) they usually have really pretty faces (if they havn't lived on the maccas diet).

Loganbrah checkin in

glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) glm_is_sexy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    op lettuce be reality you are a shiitty troll
    I would white knight, marry, have children, grow old, and die peacefully with Elisha Cuthbert, Victoria Justice, Mila Kunis, and Xian Mikol. srs.
    TEAM VICTORIA

glm's favorite rappers:

1. Eminem
    2. Kanye West
    3. Jay-Z
    4. The Notorious B.I.G.

Originally Posted by cretin90 View Post
    What are you on about? Stick to the obvious (Samoans are built for strength). You're telling us with complete certainty, as a blanket statement, that no Samoans juice? That's funny.

Also, a quote from someone "in a thread a few years ago" about an MMA fighter getting "owned by a Samoan at a party or something" from a "really old interview" does not mean you can start using it in your arguments as fact. Seriously brah, there doesn't need to be some alpha grand race better than everyone else. Thread started out reasonable enough, but now you're getting a little weird.

And now you're sucking this dude's dick because you've found one example of a lean Samoan. To further corroborate your argument, you cite him shooting four people (killing one) and beating up four guards, then admire him for his strength. Gtfo.
    Chill brah u mad? This is MISC not general discussion on forum xyz. Pls go if you're going to get irked by my arguments. I'm sure some do juice but their FRAMES and body structures on average, carry more size and strength than any other race per capita. Their bone structures are massive. I'm sure if tried this could actually be proven to be factual. I'm sure if you took 100 random samoan males and 100 random males of any other race, and got them all serious about Bodybuilding.. the Samoans in a vacuum would prosper moar. I rly believe this, and I don't see how that can be considered some farfetched argument. Pretty valid imo.

Originally Posted by tylerburden View Post
    too fat/10. they should do powerlifting & strongman tho i bet they would do well.

ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ilicet51 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Samoans are fatties...they also think it's okay to have sex with transsexuals.
    "We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time." -- T.S. Eliot.
    675 July 3rd, 2012
    Deadlifted 700 lbs. --------
    400 lbs. axle. press ----
    330 lbs. per hand farmers walk, 60 ft. 7/7/12
    150 lbs. One armed overhead dumbbell press Tuesday, May 1st, 2011.
    370 close grip bench 5/20/12.

VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50) VenomER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Betep View Post
    Eastern European, u mad?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_M1eq9L7AFEQ/S8HaxxESk8I/AAAAAAAAAD4/pxsi3ai2Hd8/s1600/Konstantin-Konstantinovs.jpg[/img]

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000827311/polls_mariusz_pudzianowski_5758_145278_answer_12_x large.jpeg[/img]
    now **** just got real.

eastern europeans>samoans

brb OP thinks fat=good genetics
    brb OP thinks fat=strong
    brb OP thinks fat=able to kick-ass
    brb OP thinks samoans are good at wrestling while by wrestling he means fake ****.
    brb havent heard of a good samoan Olympic wrestler.

Originally Posted by VenomER View Post
    now **** just got real.

eastern europeans>samoans

brb OP thinks fat=good genetics
    brb OP thinks fat=strong
    brb OP thinks fat=able to kick-ass
    brb OP thinks samoans are good at wrestling while by wrestling he means fake ****.
    brb havent heard of a good samoan Olympic wrestler.

Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cuchulainn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Many of life's failures are men who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

-Thomas Edison

Semi-aesthetic Diabetic bilaba70's Avatar
    bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by neobjj View Post
    Im going to have to disagree with you on this one, OP.

My vote goes for the dirty dutch people of the Neatherlands:

Average male height: 6'.5" Lol is dis real life?

[im]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/6495/overeem.gif[/img]

[im]http://www.middleagedjock.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/tumblr_kxjfbcnor11qzu9aro1_500.jpg[/img]

[im]http://digi10ve.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Armin-Van-Buuren-A-State-of-Trance-492-SBD-01-20-2011.jpg[/img]

[im]http://images.clubzone.com/images/upload/tiesto(4).jpg[/img]

The females are beautiful as well:

[im]http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/old_pictures/Doutzen-Kroes-photos.jpg[/img]

[img]http://celebritywonder.ugo.com/picture/Alessandra_Ambrosio/DoutzenKroes_Kambouris_16144909.jpg[/im]
    I suppose ur dutch
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☾osmic ☾rew
    ✪Saiyan ☾rew✪

***Support Diabetes Research***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135266991

Registered User Iluveketchup178's Avatar
    Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000)
    "The legend of Abbott was created when he faced a man billed as a 400-pound Samoan bone-breaker named John Matua, whose was neither 400 pounds nor a bone-breaker, but was probably well north of 300. He knocked Matua out in 18 seconds, and the visual of Matua going into convulsions on the ground, as Abbott mocked him, created a bad boy image that made him UFC’s most talked about star for a couple of years. Matua remained out cold for about four minutes and a legend, of sorts, was made, as Abbott in an interview when showing a replay of his handiwork talked about how it made him sexually aroused."

GIFsFORUM.com

Registered User Iluveketchup178's Avatar
    Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000) Iluveketchup178 is just really nice. (+1000)
    samoan=fat and getting fat is the only thing they are good at.

brb no samoans in strongman competion
    brb average wrist
    brb fat as hell
    brb average weight is 250lbs
    brb heart attacks

LOL at admiring this genetic, OP=moran

first off, fuk that mean? UGK4Life's Avatar
    UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000) UGK4Life is just really nice. (+1000)
    is this thread serious?

west african genetics/10

i have this as well as european genetics, hence i am superior to everybody

/thread

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP needs to get off their dicks

yeah he is big but I can find pictures of whites/blacks/asians that blow this fuker out of the water by BBing standards. dude has like a fuking 36" waist.

M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250) M_Pek has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    More sherpas carrying stuff to reiterate my point.

These guys are beasts, carrying massive amounts of gear through the highest mountain range on earth in the freezing cold.

Only negative is that they're ugly little manlets.

Originally Posted by Dysfunqtional View Post
    OP needs to get off their dicks

yeah he is big but I can find pictures of whites/blacks/asians that blow this fuker out of the water by BBing standards. dude has like a fuking 36" waist.
    see but that's the point. This dude doesn't give a **** about bodybuilding, he's a gangbanger on death row in the most notorious prison and he's more swole/aesthetic then most of these BB'ers look when they're not in competition shape. And this dude probably benches 600lbs for reps srs. And his arms are big as fuk cuz

Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dysfunqtional is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    see but that's the point. This dude doesn't give a **** about bodybuilding, he's a gangbanger on death row in the most notorious prison and he's more swole/aesthetic then most of these BB'ers look when they're not in competition shape. And this dude probably benches 600lbs for reps srs.
    chest is nowhere near big enough to bench 600 for reps, do you even lift? If you did you would know that

Tookie was bigger than him and he was a gang banger in prison for murder too