snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

how should i take my supp for best results?

i just got my supp
    How would u take it?

SciVation - Xtend
    USPlabs - Jack3d
    Optimum - Micronized Creatine Powder
    Optimum - Gold Standard 100% Whey

i was thinking before the work out of taking protein and jack 3d after xtend and creatine
    or
    before jack3d and after all

wich one u think i should take it? or which one is better?
    Last edited by snbuf; 06-27-2011 at 05:36 PM. Reason: forgot

SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SunnyD95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by snbuf View Post
    i just got my supp

SciVation - Xtend
    USPlabs - Jack3d

i was thinking before the work out of taking protein and jack 3d after xtend and creatine
    or

IMO Jack3d pre workout post workout Whey, Xtend, and creatine.

Also why are you taking Jack3d and Creatine?

I would rather do Xtend + Creatine pre workout and then Whey post.
    You rep me, I'll rep you. Simple.
    Eminem All Day.

Start 80 lbs
    ATM 125 lbs
    Summer Goal 150 lbs
    Grade 12 graduate goal 170 lbs

snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) snbuf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SunnyD95 View Post
    IMO Jack3d pre workout post workout Whey, Xtend, and creatine.

Also why are you taking Jack3d and Creatine?

I would rather do Xtend + Creatine pre workout and then Whey post.
    jack is pre
    xtend is post

Baine23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baine23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baine23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baine23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baine23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baine23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baine23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baine23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baine23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baine23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baine23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    jack is pre
    xtend is post
    I'm pretty sure xtend is intra.

PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PROPH3CY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im pretty sure you should not be taking supplements if you dont even know what they do.

darkstar3926 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkstar3926 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkstar3926 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkstar3926 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkstar3926 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkstar3926 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkstar3926 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkstar3926 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkstar3926 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkstar3926 is on a distinguished road. (+10) darkstar3926 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PROPH3CY View Post
    Im pretty sure you should not be taking supplements if you dont even know what they do.
    ^ This..

Originally Posted by Baine23 View Post
    I'm pretty sure xtend is intra.
    on the website it said is post workout .http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/xtend.html
    how should i take it?

waitasecareyoutryingtoche ohiostaterules7's Avatar
    ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ohiostaterules7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Creatine 5g daily
    Jack3d pre workout
    Xtend during and post
    Whey post and meal fillers.

ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ravioli96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ohiostaterules7 View Post
    Creatine 5g daily
    Jack3d pre workout
    Xtend during and post
    Whey post and meal fillers.
    close thread

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i just got my supp
    How would u take it?

SciVation - Xtend
    USPlabs - Jack3d

or

Jack3d 30-45 minutes pre on an empty stomach

Xtend sip pre and through ur workout

Whey post, breakrast, it doesnt matter just make it a meal

Creatine half a serving with jack3d pre wkput

/thread disregard any other timing

thank you i will do it

WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    Jack3d 30-45 minutes pre on an empty stomach

Xtend sip pre and through ur workout

Whey post, breakrast, it doesnt matter just make it a meal

Creatine half a serving with jack3d pre wkput

/thread disregard any other timing
    This^
    I also sip extend throughout the day, good way to stay hyrdrated
    Current Supps:
    HGH Up
    ON Serious Mass
    Lean Pro Matrix
    Xtend
    Multi
    Fishy Oil
    FOOD

jackmx0788 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do you really need jack3d and xtend imo it just seems like a lot of money on stuff you dont really need but if it works for you then thats fine.