- did legs Thursday ( usually full body 3day/cardio 3 day)
- overworked (dumb me) 45min lift session heavy 5*5, 6 mile run after
- did upper body only on Friday, legs felt fine
- split them up because want gonna be able to workout till Monday
- got 2 hrs sleep Friday night, Saturday beach party legs hurt bad
- still played football for 2-3 hours and felt fine during, brutal after
- rested yesterday (worked 12hrs but was an easy day)
- woke up today legs still very sore, prob won't be able to do anything legs till weds.
- still takes like 5sec just to sit down
- been forcing stretches 15min*4 per day to help
Should I just relax today (day off from work is today) or hit upper body. I'm worried if I go upper today its gonna slow down some obvious recovery need in my legs and come wed I am going to do a full body even if I feel like death...really don't ever feel like taking more than 2 days off if anything gonna walk the beach tomorrow for 2 miles and stretch to get loosed up after work. Also worried that I may need to makeup for that 2 hr sleep day that might have made stuff worse.