Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Has this happened to any of you??

Maybe it's just me, but ever since I started gaining noticable amounts of muscle, it seems like a lot less guys have been hitting on me, and a lot more girls have. LOL, it's kind of funny writing it out, but in all seriousness, do any of you ladies have this problem too? Like I said, it could just be my mind playing tricks on me.
    "To cross the line takes a tiny step, but will a spark cause the bridge to burn?"

"Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. Also, define your abs."

jtrean is just really nice. (+1000) jtrean is just really nice. (+1000) jtrean is just really nice. (+1000) jtrean is just really nice. (+1000) jtrean is just really nice. (+1000) jtrean is just really nice. (+1000) jtrean is just really nice. (+1000) jtrean is just really nice. (+1000) jtrean is just really nice. (+1000) jtrean is just really nice. (+1000) jtrean is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe the guys are intimidated because you actually lift??
    USAF
    100% rep back
    *Misc Crew*

DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DanceShay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jtrean View Post
    Maybe the guys are intimidated because you actually lift??
    Never thought of that..lol
    "To cross the line takes a tiny step, but will a spark cause the bridge to burn?"

"Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself. Also, define your abs."

LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000) LoKx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Happens to me constantly.
    i Rep back 1k+

AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000) AirChair is just really nice. (+1000)
    Aren't there only like nine guys in Boise anyway?

In all seriousness, especially being that you're only 20, it's probably because most of them are intimidated. You have to remember that you're part of a demographic heavily populated by 120 pound MySpace "ripped" kids who think they're swole because they have abs...and then you come along and outlift them...it's a bit emasculating.

Could be worse...you could be this chick...

She works out at the local Y, and is honestly one of the nicest people ever, but if you have even the slightest bit of social intuition you can tell when she starts lifting that she's intimidating to the younger guys around.
    forum rule
    Discussion of illegal, banned, or controlled substances. This includes but is not limited to: steroids, FDA banned substances, pro-hormones, illegal drugs (United States laws apply), and prescription drugs. If it isn’t a product currently sold on Bodybuilding.com take caution in discussing it.

Executive Transvestite JillSlap's Avatar
    JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've given off the lesbian vibe since I was in high school. Seriously, since I was a Junior, I have been thought to be a lesbian AND been approached by lesbians. I don't know why; I'm not really gay, but whatever, it doesn't bother me.

My advice is to listen to the other advice you've gotten so far. You just keep getting sexier, and the men will follow...

no homo

(srs)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Humorless Prude Since 1978!

Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Originally Posted by AirChair View Post
    Aren't there only like nine guys in Boise anyway?

In all seriousness, especially being that you're only 20, it's probably because most of them are intimidated. You have to remember that you're part of a demographic heavily populated by 120 pound MySpace "ripped" kids who think they're swole because they have abs...and then you come along and outlift them...it's a bit emasculating.

Could be worse...you could be this chick...

She works out at the local Y, and is honestly one of the nicest people ever, but if you have even the slightest bit of social intuition you can tell when she starts lifting that she's intimidating to the younger guys around.
    Alright, that girl is f*cking impressive! I can definitely sense the intimidation there lol. And yeah, that does make sense given that atleast half the guys my age think they're ripped if they weigh 95 lbs and have abs. It makes more sense hearing it from someone else, though. Thanks!

Originally Posted by JillSlap View Post
    I've given off the lesbian vibe since I was in high school. Seriously, since I was a Junior, I have been thought to be a lesbian AND been approached by lesbians. I don't know why; I'm not really gay, but whatever, it doesn't bother me.

My advice is to listen to the other advice you've gotten so far. You just keep getting sexier, and the men will follow...

no homo

(srs)
    Hey, nothing wrong with being approached by lesbians unless you're in prison

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    *inb41972girltellsoptogetoverherself*

Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicolemc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Enjoy the flattery and that you're intimidating the boys I haven't had the same results, though, as someone who is pansexual, I wish I had, but I think that is because I almost never see women lifting heavy in the gym I go to. They all go to the second floor for cardio o.O

JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DanceShay View Post
    Hey, nothing wrong with being approached by lesbians unless you're in prison
    Nothing wrong with it at all. It's flattering, especially if they're pretty!

Originally Posted by nicolemc View Post
    Enjoy the flattery and that you're intimidating the boys I haven't had the same results, though, as someone who is pansexual, I wish I had, but I think that is because I almost never see women lifting heavy in the gym I go to. They all go to the second floor for cardio o.O
    Come to my gym, haha plenty of girls in the weight area!

Originally Posted by JillSlap View Post
    Nothing wrong with it at all. It's flattering, especially if they're pretty!
    Definitely!

Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Crazymix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe it's just me, but ever since I started gaining noticable amounts of muscle, it seems like a lot less guys have been hitting on me, and a lot more girls have. LOL, it's kind of funny writing it out, but in all seriousness, do any of you ladies have this problem too? Like I said, it could just be my mind playing tricks on me.
    before and after pics......

also not sure if srs.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

"It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help."

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I kinda lost track at your question/statement when you said "gaining noticeable amounts of muscle" ummm wut? You arent even "jacked" or vascular or even heavily striated....you have normal muscle tone for a female

and how much "muscle" have you been putting on?

while you might be "attractive" (which is a subjective thing) you are not muscular by any means of the word.

MAYBE you just are going through a time when "boys" arent approaching you. Or maybe you havent been in areas where you get appraoched a lot. Who knows but this is really something that your ego might want to take a check at the door. A lot of younger men dont have confidence, and finally sometimes people give off certain vibes. MAYBE you're giving off the wrong vibe.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    I kinda lost track at your question/statement when you said "gaining noticeable amounts of muscle" ummm wut? You arent even "jacked" or vascular or even heavily striated....you have normal muscle tone for a female

while you might be "attractive" (which is a subjective thing) you are not muscular by any means of the word.

MAYBE you just are going through a time when "boys" arent approaching you. Or maybe you havent been in areas where you get appraoched a lot. Who knows but this is really something that your ego might want to take a check at the door. A lot of younger men dont have confidence, and finally sometimes people give off certain vibes. MAYBE you're giving off the wrong vibe.
    This..
    Also, maybe she's just more confident since she's working out and this confidence might make more guys feel hesitant to approach her due to a higher risk of rejection.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I never had this problem, in fact the more I worked out, the more I was approached.

Then I had a baby and now no man approaches me. I'm not single so it doesn't matter, but it's hilarious how many men smile at you, then turn around and run away when they realize you have a baby in your back sling!

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

^^^^ All of that, plus the offensive sweeping generalization that gay women are all attracted to the same "type."
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10) Castanic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    ^^^^ All of that, plus the offensive sweeping generalization that gay women are all attracted to the same "type."
    Everyone knows all lesbians are lumberjacks...duh.

/notsrs
    nub lifter trying to regrow her guns after years of slacking off

Thanks, guys =)

AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    no, it seems like i repel both sexes pretty evenly :P doesn't matter to me, i'm already taken.
    Cutting from 175lbs to 135lbs, see my journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133641461

"Ordinary people evade facts, become inconsistent, or systematically defend themselves against the threat of new information relevant to issues [about which they have preconceived ideas]." - Cognitive Psychologist Peter Wason, 1981

Come join me: http://www.********.com/TheWellnessChick

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    <-- would approach/hit on/holla @ OP in real life the way she is now or w/more muscle on her.

Originally Posted by AnnieOlson View Post
    no, it seems like i repel both sexes pretty evenly :P doesn't matter to me, i'm already taken.
    hahah you obviously don't repel them very well, then!

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    <-- would approach/hit on/holla @ OP in real life the way she is now or w/more muscle on her.
    hahaha brb gaining 25 lbs of muscle

Originally Posted by Castanic View Post
    Everyone knows all lesbians are lumberjacks...duh.

/notsrs
    lol obv not. i've been with lesbians before too. i was making a statement, not saying that "all lesbians are attracted to manly women"

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    is this how you get teh wiminiz ? you WK them to death?

and if OP put on 25 lbs on muscle you might want to watch out - she'll weight more than you ..... :}

Rambunctiously is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rambunctiously is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rambunctiously is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rambunctiously is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rambunctiously is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rambunctiously is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rambunctiously is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rambunctiously is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rambunctiously is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rambunctiously is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rambunctiously is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah i can definitely see how that would happen. still, different guys like different girls. i mean, a lot of guys like that frail and pale female, but you just gotta find a guy that appreciates how you take care of your body. they're out there, good luck!

is this how you get teh wiminiz ? you WK them to death?

and if OP put on 25 lbs on muscle you might want to watch out - she'll weight more than you ..... :}
    fakk off KF!
    I have to take a break form WKing discdoggie. She's getting tired of it.

bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bosgirlin09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Cool

Hmmmm....I haven't had a date since November...could there be a connection???

Note to Self: start hanging out by the Barbie weights. Also, stop wearing the wife beater with the crossed pistols on the front.

Originally Posted by bosgirlin09 View Post
    Are you a Virgo?! Must be in the stars! =O

Originally Posted by bosgirlin09 View Post

Note to Self: start hanging out by the Barbie weights. Also, stop wearing the wife beater with the crossed pistols on the front.
    get a flat tire on purpose so you can pretend that you don't know how to change it. Enjoy numerous dates brought upon by said behavior.

Are you a Virgo?! Must be in the stars! =O
    weren't you at bootcamp for a minute?

You're telling me you met NO guys? And is Boise that dead?
    get a flat tire on purpose so you can pretend that you don't know how to change it. Enjoy numerous dates brought upon by said behavior.
    or you could just ask her out bro... I'm sure you'd WK her with the flowers, chocs, and a teddy bear for the first date - and fly the two of you to her fav. city....

AMIRITE :}

Oh snap! How did I forget to add this to the "ITT we act like girls who are crushing hard on guys" thread?? This is how I got a date to the prom!!

TEEHEE lollerskates~!!