Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Apocc View Post
    Here's the problem with your theory. You typecast all young people as being highly naive and bandwagonish. Yet, in your model, there exists no room for exceptions, no way to see what actually IS, only what you think exists ever does for you and so, who's the one that's truly wise here?
    No, I never typecast anyone and I never stated anything of that sort in my 'model'. The OP was a quote ripped-off from a Tool song which was ripped off from Timothy Leary if I'm not mistaken. That seems pretty bandwagonish to me. Added to the fact he is 18 and thinks he knows what death is tells me he is a fool. No one knows what death is; if you did then you wouldn't be alive. Speculate all you want, you can't prove a godamn thing.

Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meatyballs74 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BeefCurtanz View Post
    lol i still have no clue what ur on about

srsly confused

o and if u knew what my real account was u'd know i'm the one that makes threads about this stuff and have people pm'ing me about this every day, i have 100's of pages of posts on stuff like this lol, that pretty much the only reason I misc'd. and trust me, not many people "on this board" know jackshiit, maybe 5 or 6 I have come across in the last 5 years here, other than that all u have is the idiots spewing crap like "we're alone lololol"

this is my troll account so i like to make easy people like u rage

u mad brah?

but anyways allow me to return to my real account non-troll mode

*engage*

ok, lets get serious, pitch in, I hadn't seen u around before.

Speak my friend. I love talkin about this stuff. I'm all ears, tell me something I'd be interested in, or don't know already.
    Just because you haven't found any enlightened people here dosen't mean they don't exist. Most people who know something that is actually valuable, don't share it freely. The tell-tale sign of the fool is a childlike eagerness to share every bit of knowledge they contain with anyone who will listen. Just like when a kid learns his ABC's and tells everyone he meets right away. I'm not mad, I'm just trying to save you some embarrassment when you look back at your posts in a couple years and see how foolish you were.

BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Apocc View Post
    Here's the problem with your theory. You typecast all young people as being highly naive and bandwagonish. Yet, in your model, there exists no room for exceptions, no way to see what actually IS, only what you think exists ever does for you and so, who's the one that's truly wise here?
    He thinks I got this from the internet or something..thats what I don't get. I was maybe 6 or 7 years old and all of it made sense to me, it was a part of me just as much as breathing was. It was only later on that I saw that there were things on the internet about it.

I think some people are more spiritually developed at a young age and grow faster because like hicks said "a part of us remembers".

BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeefCurtanz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Meatyballs74 View Post
    Just because you haven't found any enlightened people here dosen't mean they don't exist. Most people who know something that is actually valuable, don't share it freely. The tell-tale sign of the fool is a childlike eagerness to share every bit of knowledge they contain with anyone who will listen. Just like when a kid learns his ABC's and tells everyone he meets right away. I'm not mad, I'm just trying to save you some embarrassment when you look back at your posts in a couple years and see how foolish you were.
    wow u really are an idiot...he still thinks i'm 18 (as if that even matters, even if i was, it means nothing) and no, that wasn't from a tool song, i've never even heard a single tool song, i don;t even know wtf tool is.

and excuse me for wanting to help people out of the darkness of the BS they're fed everyday, i'm one of the few that bothers to help people, and show them they have nothing to fear.

I guess i'm wasting my time.

so lets compare this to a kid sharing his ABC's...i think ur the one that needs to be saved from embarrassment

brb person trying to show people death does not exist and fear is wrong and irrational, something they have never been shown before, or been taught

brb i'm like a kid bragging about ABC's...

don't bring that crap in here again

some of us are born with something different inside us, and a few of us feel the need to share this knowledge, because planting seeds is all it takes for someone else to start thinking, and thats my goal. I don't withhold the things I know. I'm not selfish.
    Last edited by BeefCurtanz; 06-27-2011 at 09:26 PM.

Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mourning Tide is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I agree OP. subbed to watch vids after some cones
    risk nothing, gain nothing

Originally Posted by Mourning Tide View Post
    I agree OP. subbed to watch vids after some cones
    there's a few interesting ones posted throughout the thread. I would link u to a massive thread that i had on my real account but that'll give away my real account lol.

I'll just post some of the stuff in here as this thread goes on. but the quantum physics one is very very good, posted earlier.

I'll repost here

and this Rumi poem is perhaps my favorite by him

Originally Posted by BeefCurtanz View Post
    brb person trying to show people death does not exist and fear is wrong and irrational, something they have never been shown before, or been taught
    Someday you will realize how ridiculous this is. You aren't showing people anything. You're just telling. Anyone can ignorantly state that death does not exist and fear is wrong. You really haven't shown anything.

Reminds me of people who brag about how they are great singers, yet they will never sing if front of you.

Could you be right? maybe
    Have you proven it? no
    Is any of the talk worth a crap? no

Tell me; What exactly do you do with all of your prolific knowledge and wisdom besides troll on bodybuilding forums with a fake account?

Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Angra_Mainyu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pepperonitony View Post
    Are there any books regarding stuff like this.
    "how to make LSD: the book"

Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50) Suckmykiss will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Beefcurtanz I've enjoyed this thread, and a lot of what you're saying I feel is true. I need you to understand though that you trying to prove that other guy wrong is the result of the ego, let it go man. If he has a different opinion, that's okay, all you can do is spread what you know to those who will listen. Don't let the ego get involved.
    ISSA CFT
    Total As Of Aug.1/11= 750lbs
    Goal for Sept.1/11 = 850lbs
    Goal for Oct.1/11 =900lbs
    Goal for Nov.1/11 = 950lbs
    Goal for Dec.1/11 = 1000 lbs

Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jyzz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If we are dreaming are we all collectively dreaming or is the misc just characters in my dream?

If we a dreaming and not real then what is real? How can one have perspective of what is real when we live in a supposed illusion?