Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

My kid found a baby rabbit and brought it home. wat do?

At least I think its a bunny. She said she found it laying on the sidewalk near the park. It's 100 degrees outside should I try to help it or take it back to where she found it and hope the mom comes back?

[update]So, everything that I've read has said these little suckers are very likely to die in captivity. I called my vet and am going to take the little guy and give it over to him. I think it will be a little less traumatic for my daughter to see the little guy "go to the vet" than die in front of her.

[update 2]
    I've named him Optimisc PrimeMinister

I've decided to take Optimisc PrimeMinister to a wildlife rehabilitation in the morning as suggested by Ralph Wiggum.
    At about 2100 OP woke up and was very active and we were able to feed it some Meyenberg Regular Goat milk which it ate about 3/4 tsp. My wife got a video of it I will work on loading that to youtube. Im gonna miss this little bastard
    Last edited by Swamp_Donkey; 06-27-2011 at 02:48 AM.

TrainRek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrainRek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrainRek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    help it

RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000)
    misc hat and some baby carrots

edit: is that just a normal table spoon brah? damn that's small lol

Vajas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vajas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vajas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vajas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vajas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vajas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vajas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vajas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vajas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vajas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vajas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    holy small, raise it

Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nzmisc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    'i think its a bunny'

op you have stumbled across a pikachu,
    paint it yellow.

then give it water.
    Actor @ johnson&laird
    i make movies n sht
    winning director of creation fest suprime film award

twitter: JaredJamesNz
    INsta:JaredJamesfitness

HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoBuster is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    google how to care for baby rabitt, if it can't eat on it's own, just bottle feed it according to what instructions you find.

http://www.rabbit.org/faq/sections/orphan.html

paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500)
    put some pajamas on that rabbit make sure it weights a lot. I catched a rabbit and it kept trying to run away from me one time.

JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanLul will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    mom is not gonna come back and get it (srs). thats the way animals work, once her baby has been touched by someone else the mom is gonna leave it.

Rampid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rampid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rampid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rampid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rampid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rampid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rampid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rampid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rampid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rampid will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rampid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    tie an easter egg waggon to its tale
    I ain't askin fo no pancakez

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That sucker is way too small for you to help it, only hope is the momma but if it's out on the sidewalk chances are mom is dead. Take it back and see if you can shade it or find the mom's hideout.

Poster above me is a phag Dennis71's Avatar
    Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dennis71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do not give it water

go to the nearest petstore and feed it the kitten milk formulas that u can buy
    also even though u took him out of the heat, later on today he'll start to get cold, so make sure u are feeding him, and give him some stuff to bury himself in

edit: i work at petco

also, his eyes arent open, there is no way a mother rabbit would have left it. The mother is dead. You can let it back into the wild, and let him die. He cant get his own food, nor see. Or u can raise him.
    Misc'in since '07

2x cancer survivor

Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swamp_Donkey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

TrevorMcdonald is not very well liked. (-100) TrevorMcdonald is not very well liked. (-100) TrevorMcdonald is not very well liked. (-100) TrevorMcdonald is not very well liked. (-100) TrevorMcdonald is not very well liked. (-100) TrevorMcdonald is not very well liked. (-100) TrevorMcdonald is not very well liked. (-100) TrevorMcdonald is not very well liked. (-100) TrevorMcdonald is not very well liked. (-100) TrevorMcdonald is not very well liked. (-100) TrevorMcdonald is not very well liked. (-100)
    Don't take him back, if mum is alive she'll abandon/kill the baby. Raise it as one of your own with kitten milk. Keep it warm too.

Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50) Day_Monster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd stomp it out. But put it in a plastic bag first so it doesn't make a mess. Too small.
    Om nomnomnomnom

johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol @ giant misc hat
    "Some people like Manitoba because of the friendly people, the arts scene and the culture.

Some people like BC because of the moderate weather and the nice scenery.

Some people like Saskatchewan."

-samcanadian

Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Swamp_Donkey View Post
    [IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p304/c0reyh/2716694f.jpg[IMG]
    oh lawd i think you killed it with the weight of that paper hat

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Raise him or eat him. Don't let him go though.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigmane123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    hey guise i found a giant rat looking thing on the sidewalk sleeping should i take it home?

Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Day_Monster View Post
    I'd stomp it out. But put it in a plastic bag first so it doesn't make a mess. Too small.
    If srs, that's very fukd up brah

Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    mother will reject it srs

TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Day_Monster View Post
    Die of aids

hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardgainer91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    make bunny stew and feed it to your daughter, but tell her you got her help at an animal shelter and record her eating the stew with happy smiles and post on the misc....

jk, maybe keep it as a pet??

ectobrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ectobrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ectobrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ectobrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ectobrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ectobrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ectobrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ectobrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ectobrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ectobrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ectobrahh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Swamp_Donkey View Post
    lol'd so phucking hard at this...is it even alive>?/?!?

GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GoldsNightCrew is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    that thing is cute as phuck OP

me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000) me. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Name is Miscimus.
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Sandman33's Avatar
    Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Raise it....It could grow to be powerful like Moses in the bible. (also an abandoned baby)

Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wtf. take care it.
    Reps For Life:
    Richie209
    Onita
    BenchPressKing1
    injustcuz

buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) buckeyenutz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    he's only a few days old brotato. you're going to have to bottle feed him
    ʙ ᴜ ᴄ ᴋ ᴇ ʏ ᴇ ✭ ɴ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ

FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000) FuriousTiger is just really nice. (+1000)
    so cute
    Malaysian Vietnamese mixted :)