Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Thanquee View Post
    What the fukc
    That's messed up brah. Freud would have a field day with you. we have blankets and covers so we just lean over the bed while everyone's covered up and kiss. We also wear pyjamas - yeah, we're more clothed asleep than awake lol.

We take clothes to the camp for the evening when it's cold and for excursions to the towns around the camp.
    I'm messed up?

You're the one that gets passed around like a doobie at a **** sex camp

Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by muckit View Post
    pretty much this, you know its like how sex on the beach sounds all fun and all till ya got sand in all the wrong places
    No sand on nudist beaches. They're stony. Some are flat and the floor is made like a stone wall. Never had problems with sand or anything. We just sit on towels.

8=======>~~~~OP wheelz_of_steel's Avatar
    wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000) wheelz_of_steel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HighwheyToHell View Post
    Thats ****ing wierd dude. Old perverts looking at young boys dicks. Have fun having a ****ed up life ya freak
    ^This...

Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thanquee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MtnJax View Post
    Sunglasses will hide your eyes if you wanna check out the hot bishes bodies, OP

just sayin
    Wear them all the time. AWWWWW YEEEAAAAHHH feelsgoodman

I have 3 pairs of sunglasses for wearing at the camp.

EDIT: it's late here, nearly 11PM. Off to sleep, I have work experience tomorrow and I have to get up. Have fun with all your clothing goals in 2011 guys!

TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500) TheYesMan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Wear them all the time. AWWWWW YEEEAAAAHHH feelsgoodman

I have 3 pairs of sunglasses for wearing at the camp.
    So you don't get cum in your eyes?

Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000) Will_B is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why the fk don't you go and plow bishes there? you rather sit on a rock or go swimming with old ****s instead of talking to bishes?
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~
    Brock U crew

-Give me a place to stand and I will move the Earth..

You beat Nicky with fists he comes back with a bat. You beat him with a knife he comes back with a gun. And if you beat him with a gun you better kill him because he'll be coming back and back until one of you is dead..

JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnHenryHorton is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Kid I like you. You have good grammar and a good attitude. Although this is a lifestyle that I probably would not choose for myself, I'm sure I would find it just as natural if I had grown up in a similar environment.

Have fun this summer.
    Anti-******** Crew

Eat Big, S*** Big. Lift Big, Get Big.

Bulking. I would rather over eat and gain fat than under eat and tread water.

bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bwoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ignoring all the LOL DIS BE HOMO posts here, it's just about being comforable in your body and having nothing to hide. more a phlosophy than CHECK ME OUT IM NAKED LOL

Yeah, I've had my ass touched with the bak of an old weird guys hand 'by accident' but it happened so many times with the same guy it didn't feel like and accident any more. I still didn't say anything though because tbh if I'm not getting hurt then I'm just getting some cool old guy (he did end up saving me against some pretty nasty waves nearly crashing me into rocks) to be happy. I didn't mind, but it wasn't enjoyable, just more like 'well if it doesn't hurt me why not make an old dude happy' thing.

NOOOOO HOOOOOMOOOOO
    OP is in denial of getting molested.
    Admitting it is the first step.

Originally Posted by bwoh View Post
    OP is in denial of getting molested.
    Admitting it is the first step.
    I wonder if they have penis inspection days like when I was at school

F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) F3r50rp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What sort of daily activities do you have at the camp OP?

Originally Posted by F3r50rp View Post
    What sort of daily activities do you have at the camp OP?
    The usual I imagine

Hiking
    Bukkake
    Sodomy
    Sing alongs

Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aram91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The fat ones are always bushy as fukc because they clearly don't care about their bodies. Why do they even go to a nudist camp? fukcing disgusting
    LOLWUT, I thought it wasn't about showing off your body OP?

Hahahahahah, so pathetic.

_________________________ DenialBrah's Avatar
    DenialBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) DenialBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) DenialBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) DenialBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) DenialBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) DenialBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) DenialBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) DenialBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) DenialBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) DenialBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) DenialBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KGA617 View Post
    name
    Cheryl Cole

Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What? No! We're not pigs. We go about our daily lives as you would when clothed and the sanitary systems are actually much better and there are more sanitary centers per acre than textile camp sanitary centers, and they're always cleaner.
    always cleaner eh.So for instance Rob here takes a dump and then proceeds to do the congo with you with you and the rest of the nudists and you have your hands around his ass.Fecal matter on your hands.Then Rob goes to the nudist gym and starts squatting and leaves some sheety pubes on the floor and seats of the machines and benches.Then you sit down on them and perhaps place your hands on it accidently.OP dress it up how you want but you are living like animals. The sanitation cannot be better than IRL because you constantly stepping in mud and dirt,sitting on mud and dirt ect......

As for being straight now son lettuce be reality.You let a man rub your ass in an attempt to appease him to make him stop.Mind=blown and his dik=blown also gnome sayin.

TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What aged people will I find at LOWC?

All ages. Most of us are active adults, and some are retired. We all enjoy it when members bring their children and grandchildren.
    lmfao
    I will be the best

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    Looking at people's genitals is creepy as ****. It's as rude as just staring at someone's tits when they're wearing a lowcut top. it's there, but you continue with your life as if it wasn't.
    Chill the **** out about the old dude, he was hardly groping me and i'm unsure if it was intentional but it happened so many times it could have been. I didn't care either way. negged back.

EDIT: FUKC I REPPED HIM can someone please neg this ******* for me?
    its not rude.

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    Wait, what? 'Modern ways'... You do realise society is getting MORE comfortable with their bodies over time right? It's you that's living in the fukcing Victorian times.
    I guess animals are the most advanced species according to you.

clothes were created for a reason.

TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50) TBProdigy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheJoshuaa View Post

All ages. Most of us are active adults, and some are retired. We all enjoy it when members bring their children and grandchildren.

lmfao
    yeah i bet all the ****s love it when the young kids like op comes
    fresh meat
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference.

Bnj0 is just really nice. (+1000) Bnj0 is just really nice. (+1000) Bnj0 is just really nice. (+1000) Bnj0 is just really nice. (+1000) Bnj0 is just really nice. (+1000) Bnj0 is just really nice. (+1000) Bnj0 is just really nice. (+1000) Bnj0 is just really nice. (+1000) Bnj0 is just really nice. (+1000) Bnj0 is just really nice. (+1000) Bnj0 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, there's hot bishes. People don't talk about each other's bodies. it's like do you walk around talking about some random girl's tits? Nobody makes fun of anyone but nudism does wonders to make a guy insecure as he gets out of cold water and schlongzilla mcthirdleg is chilling on the beach...

People don't really check each other out except in side-glances anyway. As I said, it's not a sexual place but just a normal place where people go about their daily lives but just happen to be naked at the time.
    da fuk is dis gay shiet? Hell yeah kid.

High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs down

Looking at people's genitals is creepy as ****. It's as rude as just staring at someone's tits when they're wearing a lowcut top. it's there, but you continue with your life as if it wasn't.
    Chill the **** out about the old dude, he was hardly groping me and i'm unsure if it was intentional but it happened so many times it could have been. I didn't care either way. negged back.

EDIT: FUKC I REPPED HIM can someone please neg this ******* for me?
    op are you a lil beta fukin queer? an old man was touching your ass and you didn't do anything because it wasn't hurting you?
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man

aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aCb123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nudest camps sound like a breeding ground for old ****s
    Lifting Vids - http://www.youtube.com/user/acb61388?feature=mhsn

Intrabolic / Presurge Unleashed Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146287023

pr0teinfart is on a distinguished road. (+10) pr0teinfart is on a distinguished road. (+10) pr0teinfart is on a distinguished road. (+10) pr0teinfart is on a distinguished road. (+10) pr0teinfart is on a distinguished road. (+10) pr0teinfart is on a distinguished road. (+10) pr0teinfart is on a distinguished road. (+10) pr0teinfart is on a distinguished road. (+10) pr0teinfart is on a distinguished road. (+10) pr0teinfart is on a distinguished road. (+10) pr0teinfart is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TheJoshuaa View Post

lmfao
    lolololol