Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Workhard20 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I go to the gym around 4 o'clock just to see the really hot women. When I could go anytime before that I refuse. Hot women give me more motivation at the gym. I want to impress them....
    Orthopedic Murse - Lifting Patients For a Living

Lifetime Natty And Will Forever Remain That Way

Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wisdom187 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by YL_LDN View Post
    Well, i can't really pin down the saddest factor because its all been terrible:

- Had to live with Uncle because parents didn't want me. Abused by my adult cousin from age 5-10. **** like being locked in a room from walking in from school (i finished school at 3.30pm everyday and was locked in the room when i got back home), being choked, being hit.
    - Beaten by my Dad when i moved back in with my parents. Spent life as a child moving from town to town. I still remember being being beaten with the belt and the metal cord used to hold the curtains.
    - Was bullied in school from ages 13-16. Pretty bad bullying. Went home one day, and my Dad told us all he had a brain tumour, i was 14, the next 2 years were hell, i supported him and he treated my cousin like his son, saying he was the son he wish i was. Shouted at me for **** like burning my hand and my hand not being steady when i picked up a dish because it was boiling hot. So you can see, throughout my life i have very dark memories.
    - Was deeply in love with a girl who strung me along, saw her get messed around by this hipster guy, amplified my pain. Then she ****ed one of my best pals. Was broken, felt suicidal.
    -For some bizare reason after that one of my lungs gave out, i was in depression in days wanting to die and my body responded to that i guess, funny how the body responds to the mind.
    - Had operation to fix lung at 18, was in hospital for a month and on suicide watch. Relapsed, had to have another operation. Life was in pieces at this point. No one there for me.

Got out of hospital, thought '**** that, i'm going to become strong and great, i will never be beaten again by anyone'. All throughout my life the books were a release from the b.s. in my life, some of the teachers seriously kept me alive with the inspiration they gave me. Acquired the top 5 grade in the country in English Literature/Language at 16. I had something to live for, so it kept me alive. Got into the top 3 Law school in the country at 19 (British brah here).

Fast forward to today, i'm 20 and in the second year of law school. Everything rests on this year, i ****ed up last year. But this year, do well and i have a dream start to my career, **** up and i'm 30k in debt with no where to live and scraping by on a dead end job. I'm also dedicated to becoming strong and jacked, i literally love bb'ing, it feels amazing.

My life has been genuinely terrible and i genuinely can't really remember many good moments at all, its just been full of suffering and sometimes i just wish i felt no more pain anymore and it'd be better being asleep forever because then i won't feel anything.
    But i fight on because i want to win, i don't want these ****ers to have the satisfaction of killing me.
    pretty much exactly the same here minus the lung problem and the being awesome in college ****. i could add some more but **** it.
    “Foolish and wretched is the man who builds his happiness on the frail and unstable affection of a woman.”

"Wisdom is the daughter of experience" - Leonardo da Vinci

myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000) myfacewhen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm very emotionally unattached from my whole family. They weren't bad parents but they never showed me much affection when I was little (mostly my dad and others, my mom always showed me love). I guess I really never learned to love them much.

Also I don't think I have ever been myself around anyone ever. I always feel like they're gonna judge me for who I really am so I just put up a mirror act. It's become 2nd nature to me now.

TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000) TB23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by andrew28 View Post
    I rage when family members ask me why I don't have a gf and wanna kill them on the spot.
    Strong this, but maybe not as extreme...I just want to flip **** and start yelling at them

Originally Posted by xOdin
    I put myself in stressful situations just to feel alive again.
    ^^^
    ^^^EXTREME PULLUPS CREW^^^ BJJ Crew, Marathon Crew
    Principes Non Homines

Flying414 is a name known to all. (+5000) Flying414 is a name known to all. (+5000) Flying414 is a name known to all. (+5000) Flying414 is a name known to all. (+5000) Flying414 is a name known to all. (+5000) Flying414 is a name known to all. (+5000) Flying414 is a name known to all. (+5000) Flying414 is a name known to all. (+5000) Flying414 is a name known to all. (+5000) Flying414 is a name known to all. (+5000) Flying414 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TB23 View Post
    Strong this, but maybe not as extreme...I just want to flip **** and start yelling at them
    I think everyone has experienced this at some point, maybe not everyone but I have lol.
    My mom did it to my cousin a few weeks ago, I was like mommmm nooo :\

moar that are sad I suppose:
    both parents are alcoholics and its really affected my relationship with them
    I have PCOS and may never be able to have kids/ had a period that last 12 weeks
    I have an infection of tuberculosis, its chronic and I can never give blood etc
    I have gotten panic attacks about cleanliness regarding my roommate

Registered User AdamantMajority's Avatar
    AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    All I know is war and it has broken me.

My most predominate emotion is fear.

I rarely sleep and my sleep is full of nightmares.

I have lost all of my compassion for human beings.

I haven't been home in 5 years. My family has no idea.

lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lift_heavy20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have a small dick.

Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000) Saedeas is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Heard a joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says "But, doctor...I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains. Fade to black."

-I feel like Pagliacci sometimes. I put up a good front, but ugh. I just don't care about things anymore. I'm blessed in that my bull****, bitter, uncaring work can still get me by with what are considered good marks by society, but I'm not doing things with any real effort. I'm also in love with a girl who won't even consider a relationship with me (cultural and religious reasons, along with what I think is general non-attraction on her part). The sad thing is she's totally worth my desire. Smart, attractive, and very compatible with me. The worst part is I didn't even think of her as a candidate for my affection until I had established a strong friendship with her (friendzone, woo). I like to think I'm making progress on these issues, but if I'm honest with myself, I'm totally stuck in a rut.

Fortunately, I'm a good freaking actor. Nobody knows how depressed I am haha, nor will they (except you misc, woohoo).

pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Had an epiphony while stoned that I needed to go back to school and change my life.

Srs, mary j lit the way.

CobaltB12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CobaltB12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CobaltB12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CobaltB12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CobaltB12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CobaltB12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CobaltB12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CobaltB12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CobaltB12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CobaltB12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CobaltB12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wasted my first 3 1/2 years of highschool being shy, anti-social, boring, and having no sense of fashion. Honestly this website has helped me out a ton. Also I had a chance to get laid and didn't make a move, it eats at me everyday.
    BANG BANG ALPHA GANG 4 LYFE!!!!!!

AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pumplikecuming View Post
    Had an epiphony while stoned that I needed to go back to school and change my life.

Srs, mary j lit the way.
    strong spelling to return to school ratio.

PanzerMK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PanzerMK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PanzerMK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PanzerMK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PanzerMK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PanzerMK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PanzerMK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PanzerMK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PanzerMK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PanzerMK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) PanzerMK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AdamantMajority View Post
    All I know is war and it has broken me.

My most predominate emotion is fear.

I rarely sleep and my sleep is full of nightmares.

I have lost all of my compassion for human beings.

I haven't been home in 5 years. My family has no idea.
    Yes sir. I distance myself from people. I only seem to see the bad in people. 99% of people I know are only out for themselves.

I am jaded toward women due to past relationships. I have tried dating the past couple years but I do not let myself get close to anyone anymore.
    3rd Infantry Division 3rd BCT (Former)

jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jawnzer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not the best in bed, and it makes it worse that I beat my self up about it and do nothing. Also anxiety that I have when trying to meet new people, would rather not. If I am approached it's a different story.

pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AE7 View Post
    strong spelling to return to school ratio.
    I actually googled how to spell it correctly. Srs. Blame google not my competence.

DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DormForm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Okay, so here's my story.

-so i had to do presentation for class
    -awkward as ****
    -start working out
    -not so awkward
    -zyzz is my inspiration
    -presentation again
    -trembling
    -just keep telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -get confident
    -my turn
    -i get up there
    -start shaking uncontrollably
    -start telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -teacher says I can start anytime
    -I start off with "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -at this point I'm so nervous I blackout
    -"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -repeat at least 4 more times
    -look around the room, people are saying "why does he keep saying that?"
    -girls start laughing
    -I pass out
    -hit head on the corner of teacher's desk
    -minor concussion
    -teacher thinks I was on drugs
    -classmates call my zeezprah
    -nickname eventually turns into zebra
    -i haven't heard my real name in months
    -haven't been this depressed since high school

AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AE7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pumplikecuming View Post
    I actually googled how to spell it correctly. Srs. Blame google not my competence.
    just kiddin man.

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I havent succeeded at anything ive ever wanted to do. im also ugly, short, and not very bright
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000) GimpBoy is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am the laziest person on the planet. People expect me to succeed because i was a great student, but I have zero motivation to do anything. I don't have a passion for anything. Not one thing.

lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10) lnels is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    majored in biology... dropped out
    majored in philosophy... dropped out
    majored in physics... dropped out

srs... im 23 with no degree/diploma and dropped out of 3 courses lol because i hate going to class. fuk my life.

chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chiefnz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bdomihizayka View Post
    I thrive on chaos. I love pushing peoples 'buttons'. I love getting negative reactions out of people.
    Good luck with your getting punched by somebody goals in 2011.

I let my insecuritys spill over into my life and effectively take over when in reality they are based on nothing.

I care far to much about what other people think of me.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/CamelJockey/

If you have an avi, gays are beating off to you. Congrats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw6G2e5rS0Q

Registered User AdamantMajority's Avatar
    AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AdamantMajority has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PanzerMK1 View Post
    Yes sir. I distance myself from people. I only seem to see the bad in people. 99% of people I know are only out for themselves.

I am jaded toward women due to past relationships. I have tried dating the past couple years but I do not let myself get close to anyone anymore.
    sh*t bro, what are we gonna do? are they going to forget about us like they did the gulf war boys? i dont wanna turn out like vietnam vet. im scared.

_grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _grape is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i cant seem let anyone get close to me and when someone does, i find a way to sabotage it.

Imurhuklbery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imurhuklbery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imurhuklbery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imurhuklbery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imurhuklbery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imurhuklbery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imurhuklbery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imurhuklbery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imurhuklbery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imurhuklbery has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imurhuklbery has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by DormForm View Post
    Okay, so here's my story.

-so i had to do presentation for class
    -awkward as ****
    -start working out
    -not so awkward
    -zyzz is my inspiration
    -presentation again
    -trembling
    -just keep telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -get confident
    -my turn
    -i get up there
    -start shaking uncontrollably
    -start telling myself "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -teacher says I can start anytime
    -I start off with "i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -at this point I'm so nervous I blackout
    -"i'm fawkin zeez bruh"
    -repeat at least 4 more times
    -look around the room, people are saying "why does he keep saying that?"
    -girls start laughing
    -I pass out
    -hit head on the corner of teacher's desk
    -minor concussion
    -teacher thinks I was on drugs
    -classmates call my zeezprah
    -nickname eventually turns into zebra
    -i haven't heard my real name in months
    -haven't been this depressed since high school
    Sorry brah, but this is fuking hilarious if true

TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000) TopStarUSA is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have severe depression and probably should get help
    Kpop Fans Get Repped!

Captain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Captain22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Imurhuklbery View Post
    Sorry brah, but this is fuking hilarious if true
    It's a copypasta brah, the ******* thinks it's funny to post it in a srs thread
    I rep back 1+ reps unless I'm helping you

FeetMayn is not very helpful. (-500) FeetMayn is not very helpful. (-500) FeetMayn is not very helpful. (-500) FeetMayn is not very helpful. (-500) FeetMayn is not very helpful. (-500) FeetMayn is not very helpful. (-500) FeetMayn is not very helpful. (-500) FeetMayn is not very helpful. (-500) FeetMayn is not very helpful. (-500) FeetMayn is not very helpful. (-500) FeetMayn is not very helpful. (-500)
    Have awful scarring across my back and shoulder which has caused me to be some what of a recluse, im still social but sometimes just become absent around people randomly no matter what the situation and start feeling like **** because i know the scarring is there but i know it will go with time in the end.
    Distance myself from females and have rejected them for sex a few times even though i have never put any effort into getting it, makes me feel like **** even more (srs, have been straight up asked to go and fukc)

I have no other problems or insecurities and sometimes wonder how miscers can be so depressed even though they have no major physical deformities, where does it all stem from if they dont look like freaks

Darthn3ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Darthn3ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Darthn3ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Darthn3ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Darthn3ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Darthn3ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Darthn3ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Darthn3ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Darthn3ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Darthn3ss is a name known to all. (+5000) Darthn3ss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The_Realist View Post
    me too. i kinda gave up.

you can read all about it here

http://psychcentral.com/lib/2007/sym...lity-disorder/
    brb seeing a psychologist.

jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000) jovotovo is just really nice. (+1000)
    - dont know how to interact with people, especially women
    - dont have any real freinds
    - havnt had a job so far, but i started handing out resume's yesterday
    - hardly ever even talk to girls let alone kiss, smash or even hug
    - Think too deeply about the world, makes me suicidal
    - I wish i could just leave society and live by my self in a bush or forest and never see another human being again

Usuibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Usuibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Usuibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Usuibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Usuibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Usuibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Usuibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Usuibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Usuibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Usuibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Usuibro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The only thing that really bothers me is my lack of skill when dealing with women in a romantic way, sometimes I'm like not a single fawk was given that day, sometimes I care because I feel I'm missing important experiences of human life. I believe I just have to step my game up slowly, but that snowball efect seems so hard to start. I'm happy nonetheless, there are a lot of positive things going on in my life, and feel hopeful that I'll overcome my problems (which are nothing compared to some things posted in this thread), but there is always that thought in the back of my mind, awaring me of the possibility of not being able to change. At least the challenge has been accepted.
    Harden The F*ck Up Crew

Lettuce be Reactor - Misc Chemical Engineering Crew

Forever Calzone chrisjohnsonlsu's Avatar
    chrisjohnsonlsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjohnsonlsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjohnsonlsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjohnsonlsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjohnsonlsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjohnsonlsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjohnsonlsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjohnsonlsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjohnsonlsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjohnsonlsu will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjohnsonlsu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CobaltB12 View Post
    I wasted my first 3 1/2 years of highschool being shy, anti-social, boring, and having no sense of fashion. Honestly this website has helped me out a ton. Also I had a chance to get laid and didn't make a move, it eats at me everyday.
    This. started working out and misc'n in college. helped my confidence tremendously. love you misc.
    saints/lsu/hornets/reds/rangers

i rep Saints fans on sight, and rep back all them greens