Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

question about my gfs period

is it normal to skip or miss your period completely if your stressed and such, my gf is now 1.5 weeks late and it doesnt seem to worry her at all, she told me that it has happened before

shes been under stress because of her exams the last few weeks

is there anything that i should be concerned about?

bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbycakes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    babynames.com
    As long as I keep laughing I dont have to be ashamed of my actions

TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL!
    Is she on birth control? When I started BC and would stress i'd miss a period or just have spotting.
    Not on BC i've never heard of anyone doing that...

EPT....
    Doctor...

DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50) DearZorro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stress, diet and so on can make changes. But she can also be pregnant if she has periods So you cannot never know w h e n it really happends... My advice for the guys is: Do not sex before you are ready for a dad

AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AnnieOlson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    stress can make a period late, along with several other non-pregnancy related things. if she's not worried about it, i would trust her judgment.
    Cutting from 175lbs to 135lbs, see my journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133641461

"Ordinary people evade facts, become inconsistent, or systematically defend themselves against the threat of new information relevant to issues [about which they have preconceived ideas]." - Cognitive Psychologist Peter Wason, 1981

Come join me: http://www.********.com/TheWellnessChick

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    probably stress cause she is in the middle of exams, now having said that, could also be..... the baby machine in motion it depends on how much UPS (unprotected sex)you engaged in lately.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On a related note... I saw home preggo tests at the dollar store.

This got me thinking.. would using 5 one dollar tests in a row be as reliable as one five dollar test?
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post

This got me thinking.. would using 5 one dollar tests in a row be as reliable as one five dollar test?
    quality over quantity please!

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's definitely possible to be late from stress.

But she should probably take a pregnancy test first to rule that out..

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For years my cycle has been messed up...birth control pills didn't even do much good after a while. It was normal for me to have some months where I would go 35-40 days without a period while DH and I were trying to conceive, and I kinda chalk it up to putting so much stress on myself for wanting kids so bad, but I've never had the 20something day cycles like "most" women do. Probably why I didn't think much of it when I was almost 50 days without a period before we found out that romantic Thanksgiving break last year actually "stuck", LOL. Sometimes it happens Have you asked her to take a test, just to ease your mind?
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Creedz View Post
    is it normal to skip or miss your period completely if your stressed and such, my gf is now 1.5 weeks late and it doesnt seem to worry her at all, she told me that it has happened before

Stress will definitely mess with a woman's period. I've gotten mine a week early before. In fact, I've even gotten it 2 weeks late. Women usually "know" their bodies. If she says she's not worried, that it's happened before, then trust in her. But, I think it would be a good idea to take a test to know for sure, and so that you can relax.

There are a lot of factors that can have this result....diet, exercise, stress, pregnancy, illness, medicines, hormonal imbalance, not to mention having certain syndromes. If it continues, and you're really bothered by it, try getting her to go see a doctor and start ruling some of these out.

Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Creedz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    preg test was negative however the last time we had unprotected sex was only 6 days ago, is that enough time to wait?

AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AmberRJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    preg test was negative however the last time we had unprotected sex was only 6 days ago, is that enough time to wait?
    She's about 10 days late, correct? Then should have been an accurate reading. The tests can be taken no sooner than 5 days before her expected period. Keep in mind that you CAN'T get a false positive (it will only show she's pregnant if the "pregnancy hormone" is present in her urine.) However, she CAN get a false negative if not enough of the hormone is present at the time she takes it (i.e. if she takes it too soon).

If her period is messed up because of stress (or any other reason, really) then it's hard to tell exactly when she's ovulating. You guys are playing Russian roulette. WHY are you having unprotected sex???
    Last edited by AmberRJ; 06-27-2011 at 04:53 AM.

oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oregonchick76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Maybe she's irregular. Some months I skip periods, sometimes they're a couple weeks late. If she's not worried, you probably shouldn't be either.
    "Start where you are. It's never too late to change your life."

Executive Transvestite JillSlap's Avatar
    JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe you should consider NOT having unprotected sex anymore. Just a thought.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Humorless Prude Since 1978!

Don't let the bastards grind you down!

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Um, no. Not even a little bit.

I took a cheap pregnancy test (not Dollar store, but cheap) and it came back negative. Took a name brand one, positive.

And I completely disagree with the people saying not to worry if she's not worrying. Maybe she a friggen idiot, maybe she's trying to convince herself she's not pregnant, maybe you don't have anything to worry about. Who knows.

Me, I'd like to know for sure.

It is entirely possible she's late/skipped due to stress. It's also entirely possible she's late/skipped due to a baby.

Considering she's late and you two STILL had unprotected sex, well....uh, that's not too smart now is it?
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post

Considering she's late and you two STILL had unprotected sex, well....uh, that's not too smart now is it?
    It still blows my mind that people will have unprotected sex and then act all surprised when the woman is late or ends up being pregnant.

I don't know about yall but at an early age I understood that if I ejaculated inside of a woman, I can pretty much expect a pregnancy.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    I don't know about yall but at an early age I understood that if I ejaculated inside of a woman, I can pretty much expect a pregnancy.
    urdoinitrite.jpg

Seriously OP, just buy a pregnancy test. And I would not recommend having unprotected sex until you know for certain she isn't pregnant. She could very well be fuking with you, and actually wanting to get pregnant.
    Train hard, train smart, have fun!

"I'm not autistic- I'm ARTISTIC." - etet1919

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It still blows my mind that people will have unprotected sex and then act all surprised when the woman is late or ends up being pregnant.
    Yep, I guess OP is just begging to be hit with child support... because we all know it's just FUUNNNN!!!
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Executive Transvestite JillSlap's Avatar
    JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000) JillSlap is just really nice. (+1000)

Touching peepees together makes babies!!?? EEWWW!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Humorless Prude Since 1978!

Don't let the bastards grind you down!

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP to summarize, things that are NOT cool at age 20:
    - Getting the claps or worse, something that never goes away, like herpes, or something that kills you, like AIDS, just because you fell for "I don't have an STD, honest".

- Becoming a daddy because you fell for "I am on the pill, honest" and
    a) Having to wed the lady even if you are completely unprepared for married life, then living years of sleepless nights, and stinky diapers while your buddies party and get laid. Or
    b) Dropping out of school and getting stuck in a minimum wage job for most of your life to pay for child support. Or
    c) Getting shot by the lady's daddy or big brother for getting her knocked up.

Lesson: WEAR A RUBBER, DUMB ASS!
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

Originally Posted by JillSlap View Post
    Touching peepees together makes babies!!?? EEWWW!!!
    LMAO!

It's sad that so many people out there don't realize how EASY it is to make a baby. (That is, unless you're actually trying...then fate can be a b* and take years, like in my case). Heck, I've heard of some thinking that panties were adequate protection! In any case...the best thing the OP can do is to STOP HAVING SEX and start ruling out all the known causes of a missed or late period.

I'm sorry, Creedz, but a late or missed period is not "normal". Yeah, sure it happens, but it's not supposed to which means something is going on with her. And even though she very well may be the instigator (which I hope not since that would mean she may be playing you) in your sexual encounters, I would like to think that her health is valued above--and more important than--your johnson.

XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XenaCallisto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP it's cheaper and easier to buy protection now and use it, than it is to raise a child!

bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bethanyboo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You didn't mention the unprotected sex in your original post.

Yeah, she's probably pregnant.

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

People are stupid.

I hate to be so judgmental and sweeping, but it's true.

If they weren't, threads like this wouldn't happen.

Originally Posted by bethanyboo View Post
    You didn't mention the unprotected sex in your original post.

Yeah, she's probably pregnant.
    I'm sure he pulled out. So no reason to worry.
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"