Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNewbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by banky View Post
    or spend 20 bucks every 6 months.
    Post your system or a link to it, if this is some scam that you're asking for money I'll get you into deep red, if this is a legit method you'll get greens.

Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Shak3401 View Post
    Will PM banky tommorow. And if what you're saying really works I will love you for life. (yes homo)
    Yeah bro, I'm sure he has a completely legit solution that the medical community hasn't found.

Fin (the sexual sides are bs for the vast majority), niz and rogaine if you want. Brb growing hair at 30+, pm for routine+.

InWOoD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InWOoD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InWOoD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InWOoD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InWOoD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InWOoD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InWOoD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InWOoD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InWOoD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InWOoD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) InWOoD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At least you not going grey since 15 like me... smh

shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) shaf_nz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sick of ****in morons like you. First off google about finasteride if I wasn't on my phone I'd post it all. There websites tonnes dedicated to finasteride permanantly ****ing up peoples erections and lives. And actually talking about how there studies were ****ed with to pass fda testing. Google it bitch.

2nd look at the thousands of hairloss forums people using fina rogaine everything and talking about still losing hair and not regaining hair on there frontal region or just bare minimum results.

goodluck with that have fun with it actually and ur limp dick.

I will be happy with my full head of severely overly thick now hair back with no sides witj natural producta and others boasting it to with simple products from any health food store. If anyone wants go ahead and post my pics from the other forum I link you to. Fact of matter is I have yet to even see anyone with as god as result as mine from those other **** products. Everyone I told to get on this **** has reported no more hairloss while people still shed on minoxdil and fina so goodluck with that again.

you lose 50 to 100 hair a day. I lose 1 to 2r hair a day no ****in lie hows that for hairloss. Ill prob be a werewolf in a goddamn year or 2.

anyways done posting have fun balding and limp dick. Ill enjoy my hair and granite boners with this ****. Not to mention I can use juice with not a single hair shed now as well.
    this is a solid post haha. nice.
    My transformation: 7 months :)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128540661

eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sick of ****in morons like you. First off google about finasteride if I wasn't on my phone I'd post it all. There websites tonnes dedicated to finasteride permanantly ****ing up peoples erections and lives. And actually talking about how there studies were ****ed with to pass fda testing. Google it bitch.

2nd look at the thousands of hairloss forums people using fina rogaine everything and talking about still losing hair and not regaining hair on there frontal region or just bare minimum results.

I will be happy with my full head of severely overly thick now hair back with no sides witj natural producta and others boasting it to with simple products from any health food store. If anyone wants go ahead and post my pics from the other forum I link you to. Fact of matter is I have yet to even see anyone with as god as result as mine from those other **** products. Everyone I told to get on this **** has reported no more hairloss while people still shed on minoxdil and fina so goodluck with that again.

you lose 50 to 100 hair a day. I lose 1 to 2r hair a day no ****in lie hows that for hairloss. Ill prob be a werewolf in a goddamn year or 2.

anyways done posting have fun balding and limp dick. Ill enjoy my hair and granite boners with this ****. Not to mention I can use juice with not a single hair shed now as well.
    lol epic

this man will have reps for life if this is legit

still sceptical hippo tho

Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Bosscoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by shaf_nz View Post
    this is a solid post haha. nice.
    Yep I'm sure he's discovered the secret to hair loss.

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)

Calm the phuck down ****. Given that there are likely a million men using topical minoxidil, this effect does not appear to be very common. Anecdotal reports are especially useless in determining the incidence of an effect like this because, of course, you never hear from the people who don't seem to have this issue. Couple this with the fact that a lot of guys who are losing their hair, at least the ones who seem to participate in hair loss forums, are throwing everything but the kitchen sink at their scalp and I'd take this with a big grain of salt..... Some of them might have allergic skin reaction, rogaine has been on the market since the 80's propecia has been on the market for almost 20 years as well. Now were hearing this bullcrap just because bunch of *******s are complaining? Newsflash for you idiot, propecia only affects 2% of men of the whole sexual dysfunction, rogaine doesn't causes wrinkles or shadows under your eyes, if it did it would of been discontinued, banned, or out of commission you dick sucking mammal. We the consumer are the ones who gives the big brand companies the big bucks, if the product fails then so will they.... Oh and I saw the scientific study it stated 10 years of use may cause collagen deterioration of high dosages meaning 10 consecutive years of 15% minoxidil.... Use logical common sense douchebag....
    "Man is pupil, Pain is his teacher"

- Chinese Proverb

saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000) saint sinner x is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eazy e 123 View Post
    lol epic

this man will have reps for life if this is legit

still sceptical hippo tho
    Epic what? he just wants money, he's advocating natural resources, if natural resources would combat hair loss rogaine and propecia would of never emerged from the labs...

- Chinese Proverb

beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    this is why I don't bother helping anyoying. Ask others who I pmd I don't want anything in return just don't waste my ****ing time. This is why I don't go around touting this ****. Sigh...

and the medical community give me a break. You cannot market herbal ****. Have you not seen all the threads about chemo and **** how much money it brings them. They want money and to keep people sick... Its the truth. I rly don't give a **** who doesn't believe me. I'm happy with my cheap and beautiful protocol that works . Done with thread now cause of the *******s.

ill just post it hope doesn't get banned and keep it hidden.

google datbtrue forums. Sign up act mature. And look for the hair thread stickyd in herbal alternatives.

goodluck on my scam that's gonna make you spend 20 bucks at ur health food stores who I am in business with to scam you all. For those that do it give it time read over my thread and those that don't ur lose simple as that. Done helping *******s tho.
    bro please pm me the site whenever u got time, thank you.

uknowfgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowfgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowfgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowfgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowfgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) uknowfgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by goldbondmafia View Post
    do they actually work/has anyone here ever had one?
    all they do is take follicles from the back of your head and implant them on the bald spot, yes it works but incredibly expensive

They want money and to keep people sick...
    Lol, yep thats all doctors are about..your credibility... >

ts the truth. I rly don't give a **** who doesn't believe me. I'm happy with my cheap and beautiful protocol that works . Done with thread now cause of the *******s.
    Why not just post it in the first place instead of acting like some hysterical paranoid fool.

google datbtrue forums. Sign up act mature. And look for the hair thread stickyd in herbal alternatives.
    Already a member bro.

LOL @ the ******* advocating herbal alternatives, this why the pill procerin is a total failed the so called all natural hair loss cure for balding men... Go take a course on business and understand the FDA doesn't phuck around, what they say goes down, and if FDA says rogaine and propecia works wonders it's because it does...

Business 101:

False Advertisement is against the law..

- Chinese Proverb

banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bosscoo View Post
    Lol, yep thats all doctors are about..your credibility... >

Why not just post it in the first place instead of acting like some hysterical paranoid fool.

Already a member bro.
    last thing I wanted was a bunch of teen misc on the forum and dat closing and or reporting the site getting it shut down. I think we all know how easily the teens in the misc can ruin a good thing

banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50) banky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by saint sinner x View Post
    LOL @ the ******* advocating herbal alternatives, this why the pill procerin is a total failed the so called all natural hair loss cure for balding men... Go take a course on business and understand the FDA doesn't phuck around, what they say goes down, and if FDA says rogaine and propecia works wonders it's because it does...

Business 101:

False Advertisement is against the law..
    like I said ******* not purely herbal but no side effects. Sevre ones like fina beautiful limp dick. Nizoral is not herbal some call it a harsh chemical. So what are you trying to get at when I contribute alot of my results to the nizoral as well. Fool

haha ya cause a website states it only effects 2 percent of men. Well what a website says compared to forums dedicated to men who have sevre prblems now cause of it is differant. The 2 percent is a lie. And no I'm not all about herbal **** I like nizoral and I'd suggest spirolactone to people a medical chemical but with little to no side effects. I've just yet to use it since what I use is working better than anyones results I've ever seen or heard. Look at hairlosstalk forums. Everyone just complains all day about there **** hair gains on fina and minoxdil. Why would you go for the **** sunfire of results over the camero of results. Or any better car. Reason why tonnes of people are banning together trying to prove how proscar ruined thwre lives and how there ads were lies about the side effects. Now I'm out finally.
    It would of been reported to the FDA, and FDA would of released it, by law they have to... Your credibility is none... The side effects are not even that much bro, and so what even if it causes wrinkles and eye shadows? who gives a phuck, just use vitamin E cream and follow a skin care anti aging regimen for the health of your skin.

- Chinese Proverb

Bro your a joke, just **** off.

The Physique Enthusiast Rasc170's Avatar
    Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ive taken the 3 things banksy talked about on top of fin and duta AND Minox. All it's done is maintain the hair. Sh.t dont work
    4k+ my friends call me Ras

Being strong and fat is like being skinny with abs. Neither of them count

MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000) MaxSteelSFC is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Rasc170 View Post
    Ive taken the 3 things banksy talked about on top of fin and duta AND Minox. All it's done is maintain the hair. Sh.t dont work
    If you're maintaining your hair then it does work.... very few people regrow their hair.
    IRP 1K+ ask

Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000) Goby is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm on Mini and I think my ****'s been maintaining. Considering it's still pretty decent if I could maintain where I'm at forever that be good. How long does the maintaining effect of mini work?

Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MaxSteelSFC View Post
    If you're maintaining your hair then it does work.... very few people regrow their hair.
    I havent noticed a difference between when I was on the three things he talked about vs. just using duta and nizo. Im actually going off dht inhibitors pretty soon. My estogen is higher than what I'd like it to be. You need some DHT. If I cant get a good balance then goodbye sweet hair, hello juicebox

eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000) eazy e 123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    im on that forum now

looking thru the thread

seen the pics and oh lawd, banky may have been right

report b ack

UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Link?

And balding crew signing in, receeding hairline since 17. Sucks going through your entire 20s without a crisp hairline.

Originally Posted by UpComming916 View Post
    Link?

And balding crew signing in, receeding hairline since 17. Sucks going through your entire 20s without a crisp hairline.

try receding at 15 and then come talk to me

UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Rasc170 View Post
    try receding at 15 and then come talk to me
    Meh only a two year difference, we were both basically begining the balding process in our teens and that sucks any way you look at it.

The only good thing in my case is that somehow 11 years later I still have most of my hair. Just a little more recession.

Originally Posted by UpComming916 View Post
    Meh only a two year difference, we were both basically begining the balding process in our teens and that sucks any way you look at it.

The only good thing in my case is that somehow 11 years later I still have most of my hair. Just a little more recession.

same here...only receded about 1.5 inches in the last 16 years.

yeah that would make me 31

Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500) Hulkamaniabrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Balding crew up in dis here thread.

Started getting comments nearly every day now. Feelsbadman
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

()Balding Crew()

$Pale Crew$

*Ugly Crew*

^^Slightly Below Average Height Crew^^

Originally Posted by Hulkamaniabrah View Post
    Balding crew up in dis here thread.

Started getting comments nearly every day now. Feelsbadman
    You mean people commenting on your hair?

One of my biggest gripes about not having a good hairline... it's like wtf are you suppose to say?

"hey bro nice hairline lols"

"...sorry? genetics brah"

Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sidoduy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If u dont wanna be bald n stuff, then u better do somthin NOW.
    I waited like a idiot, and then..boom my hair got super thin as fuq almost over night.