Seraphist has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Big question, (with a big backstory) Hoping for a big answer!

So here goes. I'm a construction worker who works 10 hour days 14 days in a row , and then gets 7 days at home. I stay in a camp when I'm at work, so my diet option are sub par at best. However due to a little at work competition i managed to loose 28 pounds over a 5 week period. Having finally made a little progress towards not being such a fatty i decided to look into muscle training. (i did nothing but HIIT cardio every day twice a day ..... lol ). Anyway here is my question:

I want to do a FULL body workout , however i know nothing of exercise and its wonders. So i figured id scour the internet and find one that seemed right. I can just youtube all the crazy sounding workouts Ive never heard of before, and there i go, all set and ready to workout. So here's the problem all i can find is "full body workouts" that work most your muscles or all the major muscles. I literally want to improve my entire body.

Now for some side notes/ important points. My goal isn't to get huge by any means. I want to be strong, but not big.... if that makes any sense. I plan to work 3 days a week, as the internet and what little intuition i possess have made seem sensible. Idealy my full body would be worked out, throught those 3 excersices, all of wich i intended on following up with at most 20 minutes of interval training cardio.

I really apreciate any time used, advice posted, or comments made. Thanks and hopefully this works !

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    These two threads (stickies in this section), should provide you with a lot more info than I could type in a post:

Answers to Common Questions
    Beginner's Guide: 6 Basic Compound Lifts, and How to do Them

Also, there is much more great information in the stickies in this section. If you want to learn more about diet, head over to the nutrition section and check their stickies.
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493