Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    jlash04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Applied Nutriceuticals: IGF-2 & NeoVar Log

Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is John, I'm a 20 year old college student who has been weightlifting seriously for approximately 3 years now. I've been reading the boards for a long time, but just recently joined. I'm hoping that I can add some intelligent and useful information to the already knowledgable forum members.

Quick Stats:
    Ht: 5'8''
    Weight: 164
    Max Bench: 225x2
    Max Squat 275

I am currently stacking two Applied Nutriceuticals products: IGF-2 & NeoVar.

IGF-2 (please visit www.appliednutriceuticals.com for technical info)
    *Only IGF-2™ “Immediate Growth Factor” ™ provides the mechanisms to trigger exponential increases in BOTH SERUM TESTOSTERONE AND HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE LEVELS! Better yet, the effects of this ground-breaking formulation can be felt just days after starting. Even hardcore bodybuilders with years of experience with steroids and growth hormone (HGH) rave about this formulation, reporting that it keeps them from “crashing” during off cycles, allowing for continuous, compound muscle growth! Every component of this revolutionary formula either directly or indirectly promotes testosterone and / or HGH production, while also triggering powerful fat-burning mechanisms. The result? Everything you want: Massive increases in muscle size, strength, leanness and density!

NeoVar (again www.appliednutriceuticals.com for technical stuff)
    *NeoVar™ provides creatine in an enhanced biochemical form, resulting in dramatically increased bioavailability and absorption. Instead of saturating your system in creatine and hoping for the best, NeoVar directly penetrates the muscle cell, resulting in far more functional creatine within the cell where you need it. This means no more loading, bloating, cramping or dehydration. This is made possible via the modification of the creatine monohydrate molecule by attaching an ester (fatty acid chain). The result is Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE). CEE can permeate the cell wall far more efficiently than creatine monohydrate, and therefore the positive effects on cellular size and function are exponentially increased.

I just started this stack today and am hoping to see great results in both size and strength.

My Program:
    Monday-Chest & Tris
    Tuesday-Back & Bis & Abs
    Wednesday-Legs
    Thursday-Chest & Tris & Abs
    Friday-Shoulders & Bis

I try to keep my diet very high in protein in order to promote muscle gain.

Since today was my first day taking the product I didn't see all that much going on in terms of differences today, but am very optomistic about the near future.

Thanks for your time. Stay tuned for more info.

Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jlash04 View Post
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is John, I'm a 20 year old college student who has been weightlifting seriously for approximately 3 years now. I've been reading the boards for a long time, but just recently joined. I'm hoping that I can add some intelligent and useful information to the already knowledgable forum members.

Quick Stats:
    Ht: 5'8''
    Weight: 164
    Max Bench: 225x2
    Max Squat 275

I am currently stacking two Applied Nutriceuticals products: IGF-2 & NeoVar.

IGF-2 (please visit www.appliednutriceuticals.com for technical info)
    *Only IGF-2™ “Immediate Growth Factor” ™ provides the mechanisms to trigger exponential increases in BOTH SERUM TESTOSTERONE AND HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE LEVELS! Better yet, the effects of this ground-breaking formulation can be felt just days after starting. Even hardcore bodybuilders with years of experience with steroids and growth hormone (HGH) rave about this formulation, reporting that it keeps them from “crashing” during off cycles, allowing for continuous, compound muscle growth! Every component of this revolutionary formula either directly or indirectly promotes testosterone and / or HGH production, while also triggering powerful fat-burning mechanisms. The result? Everything you want: Massive increases in muscle size, strength, leanness and density!

NeoVar (again www.appliednutriceuticals.com for technical stuff)
    *NeoVar™ provides creatine in an enhanced biochemical form, resulting in dramatically increased bioavailability and absorption. Instead of saturating your system in creatine and hoping for the best, NeoVar directly penetrates the muscle cell, resulting in far more functional creatine within the cell where you need it. This means no more loading, bloating, cramping or dehydration. This is made possible via the modification of the creatine monohydrate molecule by attaching an ester (fatty acid chain). The result is Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE). CEE can permeate the cell wall far more efficiently than creatine monohydrate, and therefore the positive effects on cellular size and function are exponentially increased.

I just started this stack today and am hoping to see great results in both size and strength.

My Program:
    Monday-Chest & Tris
    Tuesday-Back & Bis & Abs
    Wednesday-Legs
    Thursday-Chest & Tris & Abs
    Friday-Shoulders & Bis

I try to keep my diet very high in protein in order to promote muscle gain.

Since today was my first day taking the product I didn't see all that much going on in terms of differences today, but am very optomistic about the near future.

Thanks for your time. Stay tuned for more info.
    jlash04 - Welcome to the wonderful world of posting on BB.com....Careful, it becomes addictive

Glad to hear that you will be logging the Neovar & IGF-2. Get ready for some great results as this is an excellent stack. I look forward to checking in on your results. Best of Luck!!!

G
    "Sell yourself short on nutrition and you're selling yourself short on maximizing your physique development." -Ernie Taylor

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." -Vincent T. Lombardi

Good Back and Bi Day

Thanks for keeping up with it Blahzay! Nice to see another Applied guy on the boards.

Today was a really good day in the gym. I felt more energized than usual and am attributing that to the IGF-2. I definately got a good workout in and feel like I got a great pump. Just trying to keep up with drinking alot of water with the NeoVar. I'm keeping track of alot of initial stats right now, that way it will be easier to track my results as the weeks go by with this stack.

Anyways, I got a great back workout to begin my time in the gym today. I'm a big fan of compound excercises so I feel like most of the back excercises also hit bi's. That way I can really hit back hard and then do a few isolation excercises for bis to try to maximize the pump there as well.

Overall, for the beginning of the first week I'm very excited and optomistic about this stack. Check in for more updates!

olotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) olotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) olotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) olotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) olotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) olotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) olotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) olotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) olotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) olotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) olotti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll be watching this as I just ordered both of these products.

Thumbs up Chest Day- Pumped

I had the absolute best chest day of my life today! This stuff is really legit, even my training partner was amazed by the weight i was putting up today. We did dumbbells first and I hit 95's for 6 reps, which is the most i've ever done...and on the decline trotter I hit the pin at 17 and got 3 solid reps on my last set... I'm so pumped about this product... I had an amazing amount of energy going into the gym, and the energy didnt stop the whole way through my workout...it was really something...

I also hit tris today, got a great workout and was really pushing myself to the max... as of today i've hit more weight one very chest and tri excercise than i've ever done before...i got more reps doing dips and just felt in an all around better mode while i was in the gym...

Trust me guys, this product is hands-down the best supplement i've ever taken!

Thanks for the subscriptions guys, i'm doing my best with the logs, but i really can't say enough about the product.

rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Niiiice!!!
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

MS Exercise Science/Sport Nutrition Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina

Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

**I do not answer pm's- please e-mail me @ dirk@appnut.com with any questions**

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good luck for the coming weeks.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

UPDATE!

Got in the gym a bit this weekend, just hit cardio and bi's on Saturday to mix it up a bit. Pretty good workout, gym was empty on a Saturday morning, which is nice, that way its easier to get on the equip without having to wait. Got a real good lift in and got a great pump. Also started hitting a bit of cardio on the elliptical because I'd like to shred a little bit of bodyfat before summer starts, but I'm working harder to gain some serious mass before summer so we'll see.

Today was our first chest day of the week (also hit chest on thursday, but different types of excercises, alot of cables and pec dec and more definition stuff). Started off with bench, was happy with where I was at. 205 x 6 and then 225 x 3 flat bench. Then moved on to decline dumbbells, the excercise went well, its just a pain in the ass because we're not allowed to drop the dumbbells at college, so it makes the last rep that much harder. Then we did some incline flys to loosen things up a bit, stretch out the muscles. We then moved on to keg bench, we have these kegs at our gym that are filled with water and weigh from 75lbs to 150lbs, and did 5 sets of bench with the keg. I really like doing these because they're not only good for chest, but having to stabalize them really works awesome for the rest of your body.

So far, these supplements have been amazing. I see an increase in energy, as well as pumps. I havnt had any negative side effects, but I am noticing that I dream more often, or at least remember my dreams more often, i'm not sure which. But regardless, I remember my dreams every night now, which i didnt before, but this may be due to the fact that I feel like I'm getting better sleep at night...

Gettin ready now to head into the gym to hit tris...

Thanks to those of you who have subscribed! Take care...

Another Update!

Alright guys, its been a great week in the gym. My energy has been up...stamina has been up...and general mood in the gym has skyrocketed.

Hit legs and cardio yesterday, which was nice...gave my upper body a much needed break. Noticed a general increase in my energy while i was doing cardio, I normally tire out relatively quickly, but got a good amount of time in so I was really pleased with the results.

But today was right back at upperbody! Chest and tris again, hit them both hard. Did alot of cablework today for chest and i'm continually moving the pin down the stack! I felt an amazing pump through my workout and I just felt like I could be in the gym all night. It was amazing, i've never had so much energy...

Got a really good tri workout, which was nice, b/c since I work tris twice a week I can compeltely switch up the excercises (except I always do dips). I even increased the weight on reverse grip bench, so that was an awesome surprise. I've been getting more dips in as well, so i'm going to have to move to weighted dips to try to get more out of it.

So far with this supplement I've been very satisfied. Increases in every aspect of my lifting routein, as well as feeling better in the gym, and better overall. I feel like I'm sleeping better and wake up more refreshed.

Thanks for the subscriptions guys, keep checkin in for updates!

Take care...

rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rms80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Another Update!

Alright guys, its been a great week in the gym. My energy has been up...stamina has been up...and general mood in the gym has skyrocketed.

Hit legs and cardio yesterday, which was nice...gave my upper body a much needed break. Noticed a general increase in my energy while i was doing cardio, I normally tire out relatively quickly, but got a good amount of time in so I was really pleased with the results.

But today was right back at upperbody! Chest and tris again, hit them both hard. Did alot of cablework today for chest and i'm continually moving the pin down the stack! I felt an amazing pump through my workout and I just felt like I could be in the gym all night. It was amazing, i've never had so much energy...

Got a really good tri workout, which was nice, b/c since I work tris twice a week I can compeltely switch up the excercises (except I always do dips). I even increased the weight on reverse grip bench, so that was an awesome surprise. I've been getting more dips in as well, so i'm going to have to move to weighted dips to try to get more out of it.

So far with this supplement I've been very satisfied. Increases in every aspect of my lifting routein, as well as feeling better in the gym, and better overall. I feel like I'm sleeping better and wake up more refreshed.

Thanks for the subscriptions guys, keep checkin in for updates!

Take care...
    Glad to see that you are getting great results!!

MS Exercise Science/Sport Nutrition Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina

2 Weeks in!

End of my first 2 weeks with the stack.

Results:
    Bodyweight: 167 (+3)
    Bodyfat %: 13% (-.8%)
    1RM Bench: 238 (+8)
    1RM Squat: 280 (+5)
    1RM Deadlift 315 (+15)

So far, very happy with the results... Looking forward to the next 8 weeks on the stack. Just keeping you guys posted on the progress, which has been great so far! Trying to keep cut as well as gain some lean muscle mass. This has been working wonders so far, I only hope that it continues!

Have a great weekend!

UPDATE

Alright, just got back from doing legs and abs. Started off the workout today with 20 min. on the elliptical to loosen up and also burn a few extra calories. Upped my weight on all of my machine leg excercises, at least 1 notch up the pin. Also, upped the weight on deadlifts today and did a few extra sets of calf raises. All in all a very motivated leg day.

Also did some abs today, crunches, side crunches, weighted crunches. Trying to do alot of different ab excercises to get ready for summertime.

Its amazing how time flies while i'm in the gym now, I dont even notice how much time is passing while i'm in there because I am so pumped about the weight and transforming my body now on these supplements.

I needed the lower body day though, because I blasted upper body monday and tuesday. Still trying to keep the weight moving up, so i'm pushing really hard to consistantly up the weight in all excercises. And so far i've been able to do that. Noticing some new stretch marks under the arms, fresh red! (i know its bad, but it makes me feel good, like showing that i'm getting great results).

Take care...

Glad to see you getting great results!!!!

Update:

Shoulder day today... hit shoulders hard for the first time this week. Got a good workout in, barbell pressing 135 x 10 for 3 sets so i was pretty pleased with that. Then did some shrugs with 90lb dumbbells, then 225 on the barbell. Overall, had alot more strength than i've had, even with doing chest yesterday, which takes away a little bit cause of the soreness.

Also hit some abs today, did alot of twists with the medicine ball and about 100 crunches.

I have been getting amazing sleep the last few weeks while taking these supplements, I feel much more refreshed when I wake up and just overall more energy throughout the day. Motivation is still way up and I'm still seeing significant jumps in strength. The biggest thing for me though is the quality of sleep, I'm not sure why exactly i'm sleeping better, but I definately have been since starting this stack. I'm feeling like my muscles are recovering faster and I'm ready to hit the gym hard every day.

Have a good weekend!

Take care...

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    quality of sleep is important. if your sleep suffers the rest of your day, youur workouts and your recovery sucks.

all too often many people overlook sleep

Update:

Shoulder day today... hit shoulders hard for the first time this week. Got a good workout in, barbell pressing 135 x 10 for 3 sets so i was pretty pleased with that. Then did some shrugs with 90lb dumbbells, then 225 on the barbell. Overall, had alot more strength than i've had, even with doing chest yesterday, which takes away a little bit cause of the soreness.

Also hit some abs today, did alot of twists with the medicine ball and about 100 crunches.

I have been getting amazing sleep the last few weeks while taking these supplements, I feel much more refreshed when I wake up and just overall more energy throughout the day. Motivation is still way up and I'm still seeing significant jumps in strength. The biggest thing for me though is the quality of sleep, I'm not sure why exactly i'm sleeping better, but I definately have been since starting this stack. I'm feeling like my muscles are recovering faster and I'm ready to hit the gym hard every day.

Have a good weekend!

Take care...
    Good job so far- glad to see your sleep has improved!!

Been feeling really good this week in the gym...its a stat week so i've really been pushing hard looking forward to thursday and friday to see if the weights have improved... my stamina has been up in the gym and my recovery time has drastically decreased... i've been sleeping better and am not as sore as use to be.

Will keep you updated, as i wrap up week 4 on this stack. Hopefully tomorrow we'll see a continual increase with the stats!

Been feeling really good this week in the gym...its a stat week so i've really been pushing hard looking forward to thursday and friday to see if the weights have improved... my stamina has been up in the gym and my recovery time has drastically decreased... i've been sleeping better and am not as sore as use to be.

Will keep you updated, as i wrap up week 4 on this stack. Hopefully tomorrow we'll see a continual increase with the stats!
    Sweet!!

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    what are ur stats now

UPDATE!!

Alright guys, huge update, i've been pumped about this all day today. I knew today was my max day for chest, so i'd been thinkin about it all day, getting excited for it. Well i blew it up today in the gym... my max bench jumped to 250!!!!! sick guys, this supplement stack is amazing...that is up 12 pounds from 2 weeks ago... i'm at the end of week 4 and i cannot wait to see where things go from here... i have such a great pump in my chest right now, its a great feeling...

I also got a pretty good tri workout in today too, because of my enthusiasm from the chest workout...

I cant say enough about this stuff guys...thanks for subscribing, i'm trying to make this as interesting as possible, but I wish you could see how interesting it is for my lifitng parters! haha, they are going nuts!!

Current Stats:
    5'8" 168lbs 13%BF

Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Blahzay128 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    jlash04 - Looks like you are having some great results....It is definitely an awesome feeling when you throw up weight that you could never get up before....makes this gym stuff seem worthwhile

Keep working hard....Im interested to see how things go from here...

G
    "Sell yourself short on nutrition and you're selling yourself short on maximizing your physique development." -Ernie Taylor

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will." -Vincent T. Lombardi

Originally Posted by Blahzay128 View Post
    jlash04 - Looks like you are having some great results....It is definitely an awesome feeling when you throw up weight that you could never get up before....makes this gym stuff seem worthwhile

Keep working hard....Im interested to see how things go from here...

G
    Don't overdo it on spring break!

PS I'm jealous

donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000) donorrell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Don't overdo it on spring break!

PS I'm jealous
    I am as well! I miss those days.....
    Former Prez, Applied Nutriceuticals - now just lurking...

"98% of your happiness in life is determined by who you choose to spend it with."
    "Never let your mouth write checks your body can't cash"
    "Little dogs bark. The big ones don't have to."

Thumbs up Back from Spring Break

Alright guys, i'm back, and have some great updates for you.

Before spring break, I finished my 4th week of this stack and saw amazing results (again!).
    Results: (Totals from beginning of stack)
    Bodyweight: 168 (+4)
    1RM Bench: 250 (+20)
    1RM Squat: 295 (+20)
    1RM Deadlift 315 x 3 (+15 +3 reps)

Very Satisfied overall with everything...the sleep is amazing, recovery, stamina, its all there, unbelievable product and unbelievable results so far.

So today, I dediced to switch up the workouts in order to shock the muscles a bit and hope for some serious growth. So, today I did arms (bis, tris, forearms). Got a great lift in and felt a really good pump, enjoyed a strong boost in energy this morning because I had taken a week off from taking my IGF, so today when I took it I felt really energized.

I noticed that the week off was probably good for me, because it allowed my muscles to fully recover (which they havn't done for a while). So when I was doing arms today I felt really good, really loose, and just felt like I got a great lift in.

Tomorrow will be a chest only day so we'll see how that goes. Keep checkin in for updates guys, and thanks for the support!

Alright guys, i'm back, and have some great updates for you.

Before spring break, I finished my 4th week of this stack and saw amazing results (again!).
    Results: (Totals from beginning of stack)
    Bodyweight: 168 (+4)
    1RM Bench: 250 (+20)
    1RM Squat: 295 (+20)
    1RM Deadlift 315 x 3 (+15 +3 reps)

Very Satisfied overall with everything...the sleep is amazing, recovery, stamina, its all there, unbelievable product and unbelievable results so far.

So today, I dediced to switch up the workouts in order to shock the muscles a bit and hope for some serious growth. So, today I did arms (bis, tris, forearms). Got a great lift in and felt a really good pump, enjoyed a strong boost in energy this morning because I had taken a week off from taking my IGF, so today when I took it I felt really energized.

I noticed that the week off was probably good for me, because it allowed my muscles to fully recover (which they havn't done for a while). So when I was doing arms today I felt really good, really loose, and just felt like I got a great lift in.

Tomorrow will be a chest only day so we'll see how that goes. Keep checkin in for updates guys, and thanks for the support!
    How was spring break

Ah, spring break was awesome man! Thanks for asking. Spent alot of time at the beach and went out to eat alot. It was a great time, spent some time in Miami too, down at South Beach, where i'd never been before, so that was really intersting. Alot of good looking girls there! All in all it was a very relaxing break, exactly what i needed from school and the gym... so now just back into the grind of things again until summer. Trying to have as much fun as possible!

So I got a good chest day in today. Noticed an increase in my stamina for sure. I'm trying to switch up my workouts now, as i am halfway through my stack, in order to keep shocking my muscles into growth. I started off with flat bench and did 6 sets of 6 reps to mix things up... i got the first 3 sets with 205 and the last 3 with 185... then moved onto some heavy incline dumbbell sets... followed by some flies and some pushups...

Since i'm concentrating fully on chest on specific days it will be good to see how that energy keeps up with only doing one bodypart. I think it will be a good change of pace for me because these products have kept my stamina up alot so far, so hopefully it will be even better now that I am isolating only one part.

With the great recovery that I've been getting I'm really pumped to see where these new workouts are going to get me, because i'm sure my body has gotten use to the workouts i've been doing.

Overall, today I got a great pump on my chest and my energy and stamina were both through the roof, we'll see how things go for the rest of the stack and hopefully my bench keeps climbing!

Take care

Yeah- South Beach is pretty chill- Florida is a fun state!

Great week in the gym this week. I've really seen a difference since I switched up the workouts and I feel like it was a good call at this stage of my stack. My recovery has been great for how hard i've been lifting so I'm definately impressed. Still getting great sleep (i noticed a difference for the week i was on spring break, the sleep wasnt as good).

Today I hit arms hard. It felt good and I feel like I got a great pump out of them. I think it was a good idea to dedicate a whole day to just arms, because I feel like i'm really able to isolate them now. My weight has been consistantly increasing on tri-pressdowns and the curls are even increasing at a consistant pace.

Yesterday I hit back and shoulders and got a good workout in. Did alot of chinups (more than usual) and feel like things are really improving.

Tomorrow will be my second chest day of the week and I'm going to concentrate mostly on flies and other toning excercises, cause I dont want to have 2 heavy days a week for it, but feel like I will be better off for my body to hit it twice. It has worked so far, so I think the trend will continue.

Take care guys, have a safe St. Pattys day weekend!

Today was my first arm day of the week. Feeling so great with these arm isolations, and i'm totally mixing up the weight, excercises, and order of excercises. Trying to shock as much as possible. Alternating bis and tris every few excercises. It was a great day though, i really felt energized today because i went to sleep really early last night and slept all the way through the night. I feel like i'm really putting some size on, but I dont want to do measurements until the end of my 10 weeks on the stack...although i am really pumped about the results already.

Overall, up to this point I couldnt be more impressed with the results... the end of the week marks the end of week 6 for me, so we will see how the new workouts have improved my strength...

One other great aspect of this product was how fast I recovered since i switched up the workout completely... i was really sore the day after my chest workout, and felt like there was no way that I could possibly be un-sore by the time my second chest day came, but what a surprise when I felt perfect when the day came around... it was honestly a shock at how fast my muscles recovered with these products, cause typically i woulda been sore for a week after totally mixing up workouts... very legit improvement...