Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP when he gets a black light:

Founder and CEO of Quick Cup, LLC.

thephilanthrocapitalist.com

"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

prot33n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prot33n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prot33n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prot33n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prot33n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prot33n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prot33n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prot33n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prot33n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prot33n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prot33n has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with you bro, cause all you *******s out there who think you're being original, or funny, or will receive reps, by posting stupid **** or crap that's different from everybody else, need to GET the **** OUT, or get with the program. Combos are comprised of a TEAM effort. There is no I in TEAM. And there is no ME either, it just doesn't come out correctly. Doing something that will benefit yourself, whether in the short term or long run, won't benefit any of the others. It won't help any of us progress. It only stops us in our tracks, makes us pick up our broken pieces, and return to the beginning, only to redo our work and make up for all the lost progress YOU CAUSED. You scumbags, you low-life pieces of ****. Your contributions are nothing. They're worthless. You're worthless.

WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WhyYouMadBruh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JGarcia28 View Post
    I agree with you bro, cause all you *******s out there who think you're being original, or funny, or will receive reps, by posting stupid **** or crap that's different from everybody else, need to GET the **** OUT, or get with the program. Combos are comprised of a TEAM effort. There is no I in TEAM. And there is no ME either, it just doesn't come out correctly. Doing something that will benefit yourself, whether in the short term or long run, won't benefit any of the others. It won't help any of us progress. It only stops us in our tracks, makes us pick up our broken pieces, and return to the beginning, only to redo our work and make up for all the lost progress YOU CAUSED. You scumbags, you low-life pieces of ****. Your contributions are nothing. They're worthless. You're worthless.
    YOU KNOW WHAT?? F*ck all you *******s out there who think you're being original, or funny, or will receive reps, by posting stupid **** or crap that's different from everybody else, need to GET the **** OUT, or get with the program. Combos are comprised of a TEAM effort. There is no I in TEAM. And there is no ME either, it just doesn't come out correctly. Doing something that will benefit yourself, whether in the short term or long run, won't benefit any of the others. It won't help any of us progress. It only stops us in our tracks, makes us pick up our broken pieces, and return to the beginning, only to redo our work and make up for all the lost progress YOU CAUSED. You scumbags, you low-life pieces of ****. Your contributions are nothing. They're worthless. You're worthless.
    Current Supps:
    HGH Up
    ON Serious Mass
    Lean Pro Matrix
    Xtend
    Multi
    Fishy Oil
    FOOD

Ohhshytsonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ohhshytsonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ohhshytsonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ohhshytsonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ohhshytsonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ohhshytsonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ohhshytsonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ohhshytsonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ohhshytsonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ohhshytsonn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ohhshytsonn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WhyYouMadBruh View Post
    YOU KNOW WHAT?? F*ck all you *******s out there who think you're being original, or funny, or will receive reps, by posting stupid **** or crap that's different from everybody else, need to GET the **** OUT, or get with the program. Combos are comprised of a TEAM effort. There is no I in TEAM. And there is no ME either, it just doesn't come out correctly. Doing something that will benefit yourself, whether in the short term or long run, won't benefit any of the others. It won't help any of us progress. It only stops us in our tracks, makes us pick up our broken pieces, and return to the beginning, only to redo our work and make up for all the lost progress YOU CAUSED. You scumbags, you low-life pieces of ****. Your contributions are nothing. They're worthless. You're worthless

YOU KNOW WHAT?? F*ck all you *******s out there who think you're being original, or funny, or will receive reps, by posting stupid **** or crap that's different from everybody else, need to GET the **** OUT, or get with the program. Combos are comprised of a TEAM effort. There is no I in TEAM. And there is no ME either, it just doesn't come out correctly. Doing something that will benefit yourself, whether in the short term or long run, won't benefit any of the others. It won't help any of us progress. It only stops us in our tracks, makes us pick up our broken pieces, and return to the beginning, only to redo our work and make up for all the lost progress YOU CAUSED. You scumbags, you low-life pieces of ****. Your contributions are nothing. They're worthless. You're worthless

TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TruMass92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SuperGame View Post
    i sit down in my chair watchin the pronz, when im ready to blow the load i just get up and grab my old shirt i don't use anymore and eject on it like it's rachel starr's face

Tissues get all messy and soggy on my hands.....
    I just **** my girlfriend... problem?

LulzYeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just keep the cum in your pants.

mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000) mikeybrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You know OP, I'm getting really tired of this f*ck all you *******s out there who think you're being original, or funny, or will receive reps, by posting stupid **** or crap that's different from everybody else, need to GET the **** OUT, or get with the program. Combos are comprised of a TEAM effort. There is no I in TEAM. And there is no ME either, it just doesn't come out correctly. Doing something that will benefit yourself, whether in the short term or long run, won't benefit any of the others. It won't help any of us progress. It only stops us in our tracks, makes us pick up our broken pieces, and return to the beginning, only to redo our work and make up for all the lost progress YOU CAUSED. You scumbags, you low-life pieces of ****. Your contributions are nothing. They're worthless. You're worthless.
    road to 700lb deadlift while being jacked and tan 100% floridas natural orange juice ツ

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i sit naken in my officechair with a blanket on and ejac on myself/whatever, after that i shower asap
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jwilliams2 View Post
    Wtf? You on dat period brah?
    Lold. Thought same thing.

Also, strong post count. 1337

Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Duuurp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    triple layer dat der tissue op, easy clean up just flush it down the toilet. brb cumming in shirt and having it smell in my closet

graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't use anything.
    If you spend all of your time thinking about what could have been, much more than what is, you eventually realize that what is could have been much more.

Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chest-Rockwell will become famous soon enough. (+50)

NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NitroStigs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wtf you use tissues?? Man tbh I would have to use like 20 tissues per fap. Go for the towel

marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LulzYeah View Post
    Just keep the cum in your pants.
    keep it on ur thighs then LOL!! tat sickk as fckkkk
    Impossible is nothing, my success story.

Certified professional trainers network. CPTN

Competing on Saturday, July 23, 2011 IDFA International Championships Amateur & Pro ...IDFA Pro Qualifier and Pro Show @ Toronto

PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50) PotatoChip will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this thread delivers so much lol to me

no, im srs

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Come on! You're gonna tell me that I'm the only one who cums in a pair of used panties that he found in the trash?! Seriously guys?
    Last edited by Kiwisaki; 06-25-2011 at 05:10 PM.
    "Go for a middle schooler bro. It's not weird."--Cajunpballer

Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bootuh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wear shirt in public/profit