Thread: Hi,

Harris69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hi,

Hi, i currently did a body fat percentage at home, yes i know its not accurate however maybe someone can help me. Im 16 years old and 5foot 8inchs tall. i weigh 152 pounds and generally most of the fat left on my body is around my stomach. I dont see much fat anywhere else at all and my body fat percentage is around 13% i believe. How much weight do you think i need to lose to get under the 10% mark for my abs to show. Should i lift along side cardio? And do i need to do abs for the abs to show or can i just lost weight?

Thank you and sorry for the long post.

WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    disregard abs, acquire mass..

If you don't lift odds are you're a twig armed kid with fat on his stomach looking for abs, you'll look better with strong arms, pecs, shoulders, traps, etc with no abs than weak as hell with a skinny 6 pack.
    1 Rep Max Lifts:6/9/2011
    Deadlift: 305
    Bench:240
    Squat: 255

xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xlBigLoulx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WilsonTiger View Post
    disregard abs, acquire mass..

If you don't lift odds are you're a twig armed kid with fat on his stomach looking for abs, you'll look better with strong arms, pecs, shoulders, traps, etc with no abs than weak as hell with a skinny 6 pack.
    this is true i have strong arms chest and shoulders but have a keg on tap bu is all good

yeah thanks i do workout almost everyday. I dont do much only about 100 pushups and 200 reps total of biceps and triceps. But thats just until i renew my gym membership. But how long would it take to lose that 3-4% body fat at my weight and height etc..

does anyone know how long it would take? i do cardio atleast 4 times a week and i eat good. atleast 100grams of protein. about 50 grams carbs.