apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10) apesnani is on a distinguished road. (+10)

are Raw Eggs bad for health

Hi,

I saw a home weight gainer mix on bb.com , which said
    to mix Raw Eggs into the shake. My question is are
    raw eggs bad for healt. Someone told me they are a thing
    of the past and can cause some serious problems.

thanks
    Asif

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can give you salmonella, and over 90% of it is not used by your body unless you denature (cook) the protein first.

ScottWarman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by seanconnery
    Can give you salmonella, and over 90% of it is not used by your body unless you denature (cook) the protein first.
    does that apply to alll proteins, because sometimes i will go out for some sushi (esp sashimi) to get my protein in, and i LOVE raw fish, and beef, raw beef is good too
    Scott Warman is the GREATEST powerlifter known!

seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) seanconnery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Raw meats are more of an e.coli risk than anything else, but I'm quite sure the protein still gets in there.

A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000) A-rod is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The problem with Raw eggs is that contains trypsin inhibitors (cooking will denature it)and avidin which bonds to biotin leading to biotin deficiency !