Baker58 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to taking protein and have a question

Hello, I am looking for some answers as I am just starting to take some protein supplements. I am trying to cut some weight and am doing one of those 12 week fat loss programs that are recommended so I am working out 5 days a week and have switched to an eat clean diet. To help get to the necessary grams of protein that I need in a day I am taking Iso Sensation 93 and I am currently having it in the morning between breakfast and lunch and after a post workout drink at 8 at night. I just want to make sure I am not taking too much of the stuff as I have never used protein powder before and that I am using it at the right time. Any thoughts from you experts? Tried googling and failed to find any answers.

PS my training program is the Body Transformation Plan: Male 20-39 Fat loss under find a plan on bodybuilding site. I cannot post links as I do not have enough posts.

Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000) Spencelynn is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's all about reaching your daily totals. You can take protein powder anytime throughout the day to help you reach your daily protein needs. It's best to try to get as much as possible from whole foods. But that is hard to do for many different reasons. So use protein powder to *supplement* the protein you get from your diet.