Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mr.Olympia 2012

GTYD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTYD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTYD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTYD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTYD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTYD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTYD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTYD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTYD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTYD is on a distinguished road. (+10) GTYD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Mr.Olympia 2012

So I've saved up a bunch of money and want to go to the Mr.Olympia show in 2012. Has anyone ever gone too the show. I'm seeing that they have a Platinum ticket package but it sells out very early. Any experiences you've had on going too them and any advice u might want to give about what too buy or whats a waste of money?

Thanks

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jealous..
    IG: waldronconstruction

Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    does anybody know where its being held this year?
    I train therefore I am

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Tcrow View Post
    does anybody know where its being held this year?
    Pretty sure it's at the Orleans Arena, Vegas. 16th and 17th September

IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50) IvanStankov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wala View Post
    Pretty sure it's at the Orleans Arena, Vegas. 16th and 17th September
    I'm pretty sure it'll be never held anywhere else just like it was in the past.

Fu_KRuBiXCuBeS will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fu_KRuBiXCuBeS will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fu_KRuBiXCuBeS will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fu_KRuBiXCuBeS will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fu_KRuBiXCuBeS will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fu_KRuBiXCuBeS will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fu_KRuBiXCuBeS will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fu_KRuBiXCuBeS will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fu_KRuBiXCuBeS will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fu_KRuBiXCuBeS will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fu_KRuBiXCuBeS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GTYD View Post
    So I've saved up a bunch of money and want to go to the Mr.Olympia show in 2012. Has anyone ever gone too the show. I'm seeing that they have a Platinum ticket package but it sells out very early. Any experiences you've had on going too them and any advice u might want to give about what too buy or whats a waste of money?

Thanks
    Ive gone every year since 07, its a great experience and obviously depends on how much money you make whats worth what. Ive never bought those 700$+ packages, the last couple of years i paid for basic seats and still could see everything nice and clear. not nose bleeds but not floor seats either.

Originally Posted by IvanStankov View Post
    Not unless another venue comes along that makes better business sense

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice OP. Gonna watch the very last Olympia in person before the world ends.

Awesome.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wish if i lived in the USA .. would go there every year
    Beast

Originally Posted by SUPER_MANLET View Post
    I wish if i lived in the USA .. would go there every year
    Me too....

wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ifbb pro section meet up at the 2012 olympia

i will be doing my best to come from the land down under..

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It all depends on how much money you have to spend on it. The VIP seats get you the floor seats, meet and greet, and the Gala after banquet where all the competitors are after the show and the Flex mag awards are given out. Also gets you early admission into the Expo.

If you get medium-priced tickets for the judging and finals and pay for the expo admission, you still get to see everything. You just don't have up-close access to the pros like the VIP tickets. You'll still see plenty of pros at the Expo and get opportunities for photos with them.

Pack light so you can cram the freebies in your suitcase on the way back.

Jade_Dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jade_Dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jade_Dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jade_Dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jade_Dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jade_Dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jade_Dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jade_Dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jade_Dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jade_Dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jade_Dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where did you find this at? I've been looking for information but haven't seen it yet. I want to go as well.

Thanks

codydreed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Fu_KRuBiXCuBeS View Post
    Ive gone every year since 07, its a great experience and obviously depends on how much money you make whats worth what. Ive never bought those 700$+ packages, the last couple of years i paid for basic seats and still could see everything nice and clear. not nose bleeds but not floor seats either.
    Where can you get tickets for this in advance?

umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50) umustsacrifice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IvanStankov View Post
    Actually in the past, it was held around the world....

trick621 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by umustsacrifice View Post
    Actually in the past, it was held around the world....
    Yes but ever since 1999 it's been held in Las Vegas, not always the orleans but in Vegas for sure.

caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Fu_KRuBiXCuBeS View Post

^^This. I went the last two yrs. and never bought one of those packages. Yes, they do sell out very earlier but you can still get good seats. When you purchase either online or at the Orleans, they show you a seating chart of what is left. You can pick from there. My advice if not getting a package get a seat on the side that angels at the stage in the mid level seats. You can see the whole stage. Floor seats of the VIp seats so you will not get offered those without buying the package.
    Don't worry how others look focus on you and your goal. Workout for you and no one else.
    Team Heath 2013-Future of Bodybuilding
    <++Positive Crew++>
    <**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

MarkColetta is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkColetta is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkColetta is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkColetta is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkColetta is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkColetta is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkColetta is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkColetta is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkColetta is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkColetta is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkColetta is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by caramello029 View Post
    ^^This. I went the last two yrs. and never bought one of those packages. Yes, they do sell out very earlier but you can still get good seats. When you purchase either online or at the Orleans, they show you a seating chart of what is left. You can pick from there. My advice if not getting a package get a seat on the side that angels at the stage in the mid level seats. You can see the whole stage. Floor seats of the VIp seats so you will not get offered those without buying the package.
    He's absolutely right. I had seats on the side at a good angle on the finals. I was able to see everything fine. BUT for prejudging I had seats that were on the side at 90° angle. It was terrible. Seeing all those poses from the left side wasn't very impressive. Also had to turn my head too much to see big screens. And the camera man's long camera kept getting in the way. So don't do side unless you have a decent angle.

adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anybody know around what time the tickets go on sale?

BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thanks
    I go every year. VIP Platinum member.
    Early admittance to the expo.
    Seating for the 202
    Tickets to every event that happens
    Backstage access tour
    5th row seating on the floor

IMO, if you can afford the tickets, VIP is the way to go.

ANT
    First Ever IIFYM CALCULATOR = www.iifym.com/iifym-calculator

22 billion combinations of Oatmeal flavors MyOatmeal.com

Location: Chorley, Lancashire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When do they go on sale?

BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BioPulse is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by goose lee View Post
    When do they go on sale?
    Since I am VIP I get advanced purchase.
    The deadline for VIP members is Feb 13th.
    You may want to check the Olympia Weekend website to see for sure.

ANT

Location: Chorley, Lancashire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goose lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BioPulse View Post
    Since I am VIP I get advanced purchase.
    The deadline for VIP members is Feb 13th.
    You may want to check the Olympia Weekend website to see for sure.

ANT
    Thank You
    www.netprotein.com

adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250) adrianisgnarly has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I go every year. VIP Platinum member.
    Early admittance to the expo.
    Seating for the 202
    Tickets to every event that happens
    Backstage access tour
    5th row seating on the floor

IMO, if you can afford the tickets, VIP is the way to go.

ANT
    Links to purchase VIP tickets?

Looks like VIP tickets are sold out

http://www.mrolympia.com/2011/tickets.html

ANT

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We say this every year, but this year i really think we're in for a hell of an o.
    lófasz

Neosii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like VIP tickets are sold out

ANT
    That's 2011.

Anybody got the 2012 details?

rowile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2012 Mr. Olympia Weekend

Originally Posted by Neosii View Post
    That's 2011.

Anybody got the 2012 details?

September 27-30, 2012 @ The Orleans Arena

If you stay at the Orleans Casino and hotel they have shuttle coach busses that take you to and from the expo departing every 15 minutes or so for free!!!

Pringlecess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Whats it like????

My Boyfriend and I are going to the 2012 Mr O..YAY! we are flying over from England and are planning on getting the Gold package tickets..we are both so excited! But to be honest I just want to no what its like... i have been to all of the expos they hold over here but i cant even imagine what the Mr O will be like!! has any one gone to the victory Gala?? I would love to no what this is like and involves!! HELP! X

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Pringlecess View Post
    My Boyfriend and I are going to the 2012 Mr O..YAY! we are flying over from England and are planning on getting the Gold package tickets..we are both so excited! But to be honest I just want to no what its like... i have been to all of the expos they hold over here but i cant even imagine what the Mr O will be like!! has any one gone to the victory Gala?? I would love to no what this is like and involves!! HELP! X
    It's " know " by the way, lol....

You'll see this guy there.

US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★