Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ahahahah Ive been compared to Heinz Ward, Columbus short and now Pharrel Williams Lmao

LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000) LaughingBuddha is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dc-Money View Post
    Ahahahah Ive been compared to Heinz Ward, Columbus short and now Pharrel Williams Lmao
    4 pages and not a single manlet comment, now that's rare.

OP, now tell me - how much ******** have you slain thus far?

Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LaughingBuddha View Post

Ahahah that is pretty rare

And a decent amount, ahahah not anything crazy though. During Highschool I skipped out on allot of the Partying because of this lifestyle, I dedicated alot of time and effort into it. But now that its over im definitely going to start hitting the Clubs and ****ing approaching girls because you gotta play too sometimes. In Junior high I used to be that really shy/Unconfident nobody scared of girls sort of Like Zyzz in a way but once I hit 11th grade **** turned around I started getting ALOT of attention from girls like everywhere I went, I approached a few girls and never got rejected ever but most of the ones Ive gotten are from girls who gave me initial signs or I knew where mirin' like it made me the centre of Attention and I relied on this to get girls.
    It was one of the small motivators too to get Jacked when I was younger I guess that and Football.

Greg Plitt had a quote on something like that its: "At a party, someone asks if Tom's here yet, and people are like "I dunno", whos tom and no one knows if he's here. Tom's been at the party for 4 fukin hours. You know why Tom isn't noticed, because Tom looks out of shape and not noticeable. If Tom was jacked, it'd be like, "Yea Tom's right over there"."

Its pretty shallow and pretentious but its true. Im really happy I got into this because it turned my life around in a way. Same kind of story as Zyzz but I realized this in junior high.
    Last edited by Dc-Money; 08-12-2011 at 03:02 PM.

cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000) cudder is just really nice. (+1000)
    dat epic v.
    mirin

Originally Posted by cudder View Post
    dat epic v.
    mirin
    Thanks brah

V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) V10Kyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    kuroi genetics
    Misc Time Lord

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LaughingBuddha View Post

5'9" /=/ manlet

5'9" = ManVerage

just Super Saiyin..

Also nice progress OP... Wish i would have done the same as you and photographed my progress..

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Excellent work. Best of luck with your thickness, tightness, and solidity goals in 2011.

Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, excellent progress. You've got great genetics and are clearly very dedicated. At this age I would be careful to balance your lifestyle - make sure you're going out, having fun etc. Haven't read whole thread so not sure if you're going to uni, but if so don't be afraid to put BBing on the back burner for a while.

28 year old virgin UkraineFatty's Avatar
    UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50) UkraineFatty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Goddamn makes me wish I had gotten serious about fitness/bb-ing at a much younger age. Get the feeling that life would have turned out quite different for me. Good job repped.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ

My Forever Alone Feels VLOG!
    http://www.youtube.com/ForeverAloneFeels

My twitter!
    http://www.twitter.com/saltbackgeorge

Cream3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cream3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cream3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cream3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cream3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cream3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cream3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cream3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cream3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cream3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cream3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well done dude. respect for sticking with it and making some effort
    i wish i had started lifting 5 years ago

hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hydraides is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Amazing work and only 18, God Damn Good job!

Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    GJ but I'm confused OP... you black or asian?

MALJA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MALJA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MALJA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MALJA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MALJA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MALJA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MALJA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MALJA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MALJA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MALJA will become famous soon enough. (+50) MALJA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mirin hard brah, hopefully my progress will be somewhat like yours.
    iREPBACK

johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    did lifting affect any growth spurts?

Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Height changes throughout?

How did your attention from the opposite sex change throughout your high school years?

A:18 CertifiedBroadcaster FatisBAD's Avatar
    FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000) FatisBAD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    no leg pics?

I am disappoint
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by Bydded_Gryf View Post
    OP, excellent progress. You've got great genetics and are clearly very dedicated. At this age I would be careful to balance your lifestyle - make sure you're going out, having fun etc. Haven't read whole thread so not sure if you're going to uni, but if so don't be afraid to put BBing on the back burner for a while.
    Thanks man! And im not like some socially awkward **** ahahah like when I do go out im the centre of Attention and everyone knows who I am around the city, But I just avoided Alcohol allot and missed out on Alot of Partying, Im saying I could have slayed alot more girls but I put this ahead of that.
    Alot of people I know now probably regret partying because the girls in High school aren't that crazy hot, and I wouldn't throw this away for that. I see soo many people I know going downhill from all the Alcohol and partying, like girls are getting thick and fat just like those threads on people exploding after high school and guys are getting guts, the skinny ripped kids are looking normal and like Alot of guys who had potential to be Jacked I know lost it.

I just kind of Applied that quote: Suffer the Pain of Discipline or Suffer the Pain of regret. I dont really regret it, because I think the Caliber of girls in Clubs during 20s will be allot hotter than any girls in high school, and all the people who went downhill will have no chance and I will stand out that much more
    I definately think I could have got more girls though if I went to parties more, but I don't regret it in the slightest bit.

Originally Posted by FatisBAD View Post
    no leg pics?

I am disappoint
    Had a pic in first page, They are beefy from football, but not really Aesthetic im trying to chissel them down now to a leaner more Aesthetic look. I played and started at Runningback in highschool so I needed the Legs for that
    Last edited by Dc-Money; 08-12-2011 at 04:34 PM.

Originally Posted by Ashketchup View Post
    Height changes throughout?

How did your attention from the opposite sex change throughout your high school years?
    Like Alot I went from a nobody scared of girls not noticed, to like center of attention when I would go out and girls adding me on ******** randomly, and getting girls open me just because of my body, Like for example I would be walking with a group of girls and it was raining and one of them was im gonna get soaked, and another girl would be like Denzel you should give her your shirt" or something like that or girls would feel my body and just come up to me. HUGE Change, I find with a body you dont even really have to work for the girls that hard and girls are more willing to hookup

DRIVEN | TO | WIN t3hlulzkiller's Avatar
    t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP our measurements are similar minus height. What's your big three at?

-edit- also great progress bro! really solid. (thick and tight...etc)
    Founder of the Official Star Wars: The Old Republic Misc Guild
    Join the guild by following this link: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5874/misc and clicking Apply!

**Contact me for rates on online personal training!!**

~OTC & PINKSHEET CREW~

Originally Posted by t3hlulzkiller View Post
    OP our measurements are similar minus height. What's your big three at?

-edit- also great progress bro! really solid. (thick and tight...etc)
    Bench before got up to about 325, Squats were 350 I believe during football, and Deadlift was near 400 I think. I was one of those kids who obsessed over bench press before but now I train more for Aesthetics. Like I use mostly Dumbell incline Press and Dips for Chest and Squats I dont do PL style anymore and do them more bodybuilding style with no hip drive, and Deadlifts are Stiff Legged now. I did a total change around in traning style because I am going for a different look now. But I still lift heavy just put more priority on good shape as opposed to too much mass now

Thanks man!

MrBeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrBeta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gjdm

DRIVEN | TO | WIN t3hlulzkiller's Avatar
    t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) t3hlulzkiller is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    really similar leg stats but holy fuk man, that bench blows mine out of the water all day and night long.
    Founder of the Official Star Wars: The Old Republic Misc Guild
    Join the guild by following this link: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/5874/misc and clicking Apply!

**Contact me for rates on online personal training!!**

~OTC & PINKSHEET CREW~

Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000) Bydded_Gryf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Dc-Money View Post
    Thanks man! And im not like some socially awkward **** ahahah like when I do go out im the centre of Attention and everyone knows who I am around the city, But I just avoided Alcohol allot and missed out on Alot of Partying, Im saying I could have slayed alot more girls but I put this ahead of that.
    Alot of people I know now probably regret partying because the girls in High school aren't that crazy hot, and I wouldn't throw this away for that. I see soo many people I know going downhill from all the Alcohol and partying, like girls are getting thick and fat just like those threads on people exploding after high school and guys are getting guts, the skinny ripped kids are looking normal and like Alot of guys who had potential to be Jacked I know lost it.

I just kind of Applied that quote: Suffer the Pain of Discipline or Suffer the Pain of regret. I dont really regret it, because I think the Caliber of girls in Clubs during 20s will be allot hotter than any girls in high school, and all the people who went downhill will have no chance and I will stand out that much more
    I definately think I could have got more girls though if I went to parties more, but I don't regret it in the slightest bit.
    That's cool man. I'm not saying that you need to go out, get fukked up every night and ruin your body. I'm only a couple of years older than you; just wanted to say that you should keep things in perspective. On the one hand, it's true that if you're fit, healthy, muscular etc. you will have a better time with the females and with your general health. On the other hand, it's also true that if you're constantly avoiding drink/drugs/parties then you WILL spoil the best years of your life, and regret it. I realised just in time. And on that note, i bid thee good night.

Originally Posted by Bydded_Gryf View Post
    That's cool man. I'm not saying that you need to go out, get fukked up every night and ruin your body. I'm only a couple of years older than you; just wanted to say that you should keep things in perspective. On the one hand, it's true that if you're fit, healthy, muscular etc. you will have a better time with the females and with your general health. On the other hand, it's also true that if you're constantly avoiding drink/drugs/parties then you WILL spoil the best years of your life, and regret it. I realised just in time. And on that note, i bid thee good night.
    Ooh I know what you were saying, Like 11th Grade I did party a bit but I did notice a negative effect on my progress forsure. Im just saying for me like this lifestyle means alot and I dont really regret missing out on **** in Highschool for it. But yeah I see your point man you have to live life in moderation! Sorry If I cameoff rude not sure if I did, I didnt mean to! Im kind of in a way building up to my Prime when im like 23-25 when I think life will be alot better than just highschool, like I think you will stand out ALOT more with a good body at this time, than in highschool where everyone has somewhat of a decent body atleast

Originally Posted by t3hlulzkiller View Post
    really similar leg stats but holy fuk man, that bench blows mine out of the water all day and night long.
    Thanks bro, Your back from in avi looks pretty solid! You definitely have some serious size on me aha!

Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ashketchup is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Any clear examples of your face changes? I have a chubby face as well and body is similar to your BF percentages. When did you lose it? Any pics?

Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xorgath is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking better than me when you were in 8th grade, cot dayum. Help if I got off my ass and went to the gym though (back home for summer and no gym). But GJDM. Measly reps have been given.

Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000) Rashman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bruceleeTHIS View Post
    wait a a second, howd u transform into an asian?
    rofl, this

lookin good op, mirin hard