Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000)

Night sweats ???

Has anyone over age 35 had night sweats ? It is terrible living with night sweats. It seems I can no longer tolerate spicy food anymore as well being pre-diabetes and overweight 280 lbs. Starting to get back into shape. I have not gone to the doctor yet but living with night sweats is getting impossible and sometimes downright scary.

I am thinking of getting this and I am a 35 yr. old man.

Do you use this ? What are your experiences ?

http://www.bedfan.com/

What causes your night sweats ? What have you found to work for keeping cool ?

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    night sweats are from 2 things, basically: one, hormones, which, in your case, I presume is NOT an issue....

the second , is from the strain of carrying too much weight on your body, which IS the case for you....

when you are at or around the weight you SHOULD be, night sweats disappear....when you gain weight back, they return....

it is really that simple, most of the time....barring any serious medical conditions.....
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I get them periodically from hormone fluctuation, going through menopause. Be thankful you don't have to deal with that and put the air conditioning on.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    I used to have them frequently until I was diagnosed with diabetes, lost close to 40 lbs and got my blood sugar under control. Doc said it was due to the diabetes. How long ago did they tell you you were "pre"-diabetic? Might want to check again.
    Overweight and arrogant

Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000) Wantstobestrong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Going back to the doctor to see what can be done & I really need to lose the weight and re-check about diabetes. Thanks.

Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000) Whiskeyjack is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    I get them periodically from hormone fluctuation, going through menopause. Be thankful you don't have to deal with that and put the air conditioning on.
    My wife also - she's wretched with it most nights. I really feel for her.

Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    Originally Posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    My wife also - she's wretched with it most nights. I really feel for her.
    I hope they will benefit from the new way of cooling off.

A lot of people both men and women swear by this fan.

sonvolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonvolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonvolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonvolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonvolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonvolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonvolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonvolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonvolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonvolt will become famous soon enough. (+50) sonvolt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wantstobestrong View Post
    Has anyone over age 35 had night sweats ? It is terrible living with night sweats. It seems I can no longer tolerate spicy food anymore as well being pre-diabetes and overweight 280 lbs. Starting to get back into shape. I have not gone to the doctor yet but living with night sweats is getting impossible and sometimes downright scary.

I am thinking of getting this and I am a 35 yr. old man.

Do you use this ? What are your experiences ?

What causes your night sweats ? What have you found to work for keeping cool ?
    I had night sweats for years - some maybe medication related, but I've been recently diagnosed with moderate complex sleep apnea - do you have any other symptoms that could be related?

Sleep apnea can be associated with being overweight/weight gain, can play a part in metabolic problems like diabetes, as well as cardiovascular. Can be associated with heartburn/GERD, waking up during the night to urinate, depression/anxiety.
    Do you snore or are you tired during the day?

I would look into that if I were you.

AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sonvolt View Post
    I had night sweats for years - some maybe medication related, but I've been recently diagnosed with moderate complex sleep apnea - do you have any other symptoms that could be related?

Sleep apnea can be associated with being overweight/weight gain, can play a part in metabolic problems like diabetes, as well as cardiovascular. Can be associated with heartburn/GERD, waking up during the night to urinate, depression/anxiety.
    Do you snore or are you tired during the day?

I would look into that if I were you.
    Thats the first thing I thought also. I was diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea at 70" and 180lbs. Not being a big guy, I never considered sleep apnea. Anyone with similar symptoms should get a sleep study.

Originally Posted by AFChief View Post
    Thats the first thing I thought also. I was diagnosed with obstructive sleep apnea at 70" and 180lbs. Not being a big guy, I never considered sleep apnea. Anyone with similar symptoms should get a sleep study.
    I had one done 6 months ago. They found nothing. I will have to go back one time to be sure. Thank you.

AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFChief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wantstobestrong View Post
    I had one done 6 months ago. They found nothing. I will have to go back one time to be sure. Thank you.
    Yep, see your Doc. At least you can rule out apnea. Good luck.

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have always sweated at night. Heavy,thin didnt matter the weight. I even keep our house in the upper 60s and still sweat..Should see how much I sweat when I use to work construction..lol..OR even when I use to workout.. I could water the desert..LOL