cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What's my body type? *Pic*

Yeah, so I just started working out on May 4th... and I took this picture exactly a month from that day (June 4th).

Took some quizzes and whatnot and all have come back that I'm a mesomorph cause I've always found it easy to lose and gain weight. Anyway, would like to know what your thoughts are on my body type. Buddy of mine tells me that I have "the physique that looks like you could become a 'tank'"... so I'm assuming that's good!

Backon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Endomorph

flareak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looks more meso to me.

broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) broy7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fat ectomorph

Originally Posted by flareak View Post
    looks more meso to me.
    So you signed up another account just to post in your own thread that you're a meso, lol.

That's the only thing you want to hear right? You make a new thread saying how you think you are a meso every damn week.
    Last edited by broy7; 06-24-2011 at 02:44 AM.

Curlitup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^ lmfaooo i died at ur comment bro but i was suspecting the same thing

cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdeyoung will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by broy7 View Post
    Fat ectomorph

So you signed up another account just to post in your own thread that you're a meso, lol.

That's the only thing you want to hear right? You make a new thread saying how you think you are a meso every damn week.
    What the **** are you talking about? Fat ectomorph... I don't see how that is even possible considering ectomorphs find it hard to gain weight, which I don't. I find it relatively easy to gain and lose weight.

First of all... I wouldn't go through all of that trouble just to post "i think you are a meso". Second of all, I hardly come on to this site so how could I possibly make a thread every week?
    Last edited by cdeyoung; 06-24-2011 at 07:41 AM.

whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) whitedwarf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol. BRB everyone has a single designated bodytype.

Stfu and lift, do cardio, eat clean. Who cares what your body type or body fat is. Nobody here could accurately tell you anyway.

The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Probably endo/meso.

DamageDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamageDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamageDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamageDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamageDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamageDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamageDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamageDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamageDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamageDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10) DamageDealer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Endo-meso

eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000) eymen23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    A true 'meso' is pretty damn rare if I'm honest. There are only two people I would say I know that completely describe a meso. They are both great athletes, ripped on relatively poor diets, look like they have a lot of gym experience but they both rarely go. Tell tale signs for me is naturally strong, large bone structure (wrists/ankles etc).

I don't think your a meso, just a hopeful endomorph. Plus I think human genes vary so much putting someone as endo, ecto or meso is a bit silly. That's not all bad news though, your not a freak of nature but that doesn't mean you can't get a great body in good time.

bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bashbegginer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ecto
    Purus Labs Online Representative

Originally Posted by bashbegginer View Post
    Ecto
    Um, definitely not an ecto considering I gain weight very easily and I can lose it at the snap of a finger. When I was 15 I could be at 145 lbs one month, then drop down to 125 the next. I was never able to get out and exercise my muscles as good as I could have because of my lung problems, but now that I am starting to work them I am filling out a lot more and getting to my real physique.

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First off, you asked for people's opinions. When they give it, respect it and don't start arguing with them.

Secondly, why does it even matter?
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

Noobyy is just really nice. (+1000) Noobyy is just really nice. (+1000) Noobyy is just really nice. (+1000) Noobyy is just really nice. (+1000) Noobyy is just really nice. (+1000) Noobyy is just really nice. (+1000) Noobyy is just really nice. (+1000) Noobyy is just really nice. (+1000) Noobyy is just really nice. (+1000) Noobyy is just really nice. (+1000) Noobyy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Narrow shoulders and small chest, you my friend are exactly not a meso. I'd say your ratio 4.1.4, your buddy is clearly an idiot.

CapnNova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe an endo, but your slim right now so look ecto.

Will be able to better tell in a couple of years when your metabolism slows and naturally bulk out.

Nowhere near meso mate, they big

tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by viennafat View Post
    First off, you asked for people's opinions. When they give it, respect it and don't start arguing with them.

Secondly, why does it even matter?
    This.

Shut Up and lift OP.

samh2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samh2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samh2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samh2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samh2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samh2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samh2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samh2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samh2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samh2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) samh2011 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    skinny fat

SmashAdams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmashAdams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmashAdams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmashAdams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmashAdams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmashAdams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmashAdams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmashAdams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmashAdams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmashAdams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SmashAdams is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by samh2011 View Post
    skinny fat
    came in here to post this. Take a multi and start lifting heavy op man

jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsauer89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, def an ecto/endo, no where close to meso. It's easy to gain fat no matter what your bodytype is. Too small of a frame to age ratio and skinny fat.
    Bulking

mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattkilla420 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jsauer89 View Post
    yeah, def an ecto/endo, no where close to meso. It's easy to gain fat no matter what your bodytype is. Too small of a frame to age ratio and skinny fat.
    this.......op since you can now go to the gym post some progress pics in a few months to prove us wrong
    NASM-CPT

ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10) ShutOut is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah I've been told im more meso so your either the other two. I say endo..
    Last edited by ShutOut; 06-24-2011 at 03:30 PM. Reason: edit
    Current Student/Football Player

Future Competitor

All time bests: Bench-340 Squat-495 Deadlift-540

Got Pain?

Smorgy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Smorgy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not sure why you would ask a question than disagree with everyone who answers. Why not just tell yourself what you want to hear?

Anyway, not to sound like an ass, but having a pear shaped body is usually a sign of an ectomorph with flab, or a small endomorph.

Noun

mesomorph (plural mesomorphs)

1. A person with pronounced muscular development and low body fat.
    2. (bodybuilding): Theoretical body type in which a person naturally has lower body fat and greater ability to achieve muscular development than average.

It says nothing there about the ability to "easily gain and lose fat".
    Last edited by Smorgy; 06-24-2011 at 04:10 PM.

Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Juvitee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cdeyoung View Post
    What the **** are you talking about? Fat ectomorph... I don't see how that is even possible considering ectomorphs find it hard to gain weight, which I don't. I find it relatively easy to gain and lose weight.

First of all... I wouldn't go through all of that trouble just to post "i think you are a meso". Second of all, I hardly come on to this site so how could I possibly make a thread every week?
    then dont make a post asking for opinions dumbass

Originally Posted by mattkilla420 View Post
    this.......op since you can now go to the gym post some progress pics in a few months to prove us wrong
    I will definitely do that. I'll post picture in October!