TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Strong left bicep pain when benching heavy.

It only happnes when i bench closer to 200ish. if i lower my weight to 170~ it doesn't happen. Same goes with heavy db presses.
    The pain starts from the mid bicep and goes towards the outer side of the bicep as the reps follow which are not more than 4 with heavy weights.
    Could it be coz i am on calorie deficit? As i said it only happens with left bicep and that pain only lasts till that set and my Bicep workout is very fine without any pain whatsoever. (ofcourse i hit my biceps on 3rd day after chest).

Thanks.

Registered User jamaatalcomilla's Avatar
    jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jamaatalcomilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Could it be coz i am on calorie deficit? possible

happens to me when i do not warm up properly/ or the weight is too high
    even Einstein couldnt explain gravity

TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10) TransformerX is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jamaatalcomilla View Post
    Could it be coz i am on calorie deficit? possible

happens to me when i do not warm up properly/ or the weight is too high
    Yeah! it could be higher weight but i can perform 3 to 5 reps with perfect form and i don't train with a spotter/partner. Again, it only happens in the left bicep.
    I thought about calorie deficit coz DOMS are taking longer to heal and i red on the forums and it is due to dieting.

thanks for reply, repped.