Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    You really don't think Ryan is natty....it's really sad that this whole PED situation has made everyone so skeptical...just don't' say anything if you have doubts otherwise you just seem like bitter haters. You are entitled to your opinions on the subject, no need to post negative comments in an inspirational thread though.
    Lying is nothing to be inspired over IMO

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    from this year's WNBF worlds:

"The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    That's the great thing about Ryan, he is as genuine a person as you will ever meet. That is not something that translates via pictures and videos. Maybe you should come out to the camp next March in Australia and meet Layne, Ryan, myself and others who are spreading some knowledge and enjoying the sport.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's the great thing about Ryan, he is as genuine a person as you will ever meet. That is not something that translates via pictures and videos. Maybe you should come out to the camp next March in Australia and meet Layne, Ryan, myself and others who are spreading some knowledge and enjoying the sport.
    I do enjoy the sport, and I also understand that they have to make a living doing this. I understand how it works, I don't have to like it though.

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do enjoy the sport, and I also understand that they have to make a living doing this. I understand how it works, I don't have to like it though.
    Ryan does not make a penny from bodybuilding, he is finishing in International Marketing Master's program, just got back from Spain. Bodybuilding is his passion but not his life. Apparently you don't know how it works. I find it sad that you can't accept there are different traits in the human landscape and some just carry more muscle. You obviously get very leans does that mean you take diuretics?

None of us make a living from the sport itself. If there was never another competition or bodybuilding forum and I had to train alone in seclusion for the next 30 years without anyone every seeing my progress I would still train because its just a part of me. It's the same for Ryan, he does not market himself at all, I can name 100 guys like this who you would say are on drugs but are just hard working, gifted and have put the time in the gym.

I realize nothing I say is going to convince you that you are wrong and you will never be able to prove you are right so I will just ask you not to post negatively in an inspiration thread. Why not post some of the physiques that inspire you if you have not already?
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Ryan does not make a penny from bodybuilding, he is finishing in International Marketing Master's program, just got back from Spain. Bodybuilding is his passion but not his life. Apparently you don't know how it works. I find it sad that you can't accept there are different traits in the human landscape and some just carry more muscle. You obviously get very leans does that mean you take diuretics?

None of us make a living from the sport itself. If there was never another competition or bodybuilding forum and I had to train alone in seclusion for the next 30 years without anyone every seeing my progress I would still train because its just a part of me. It's the same for Ryan, he does not market himself at all, I can name 100 guys like this who you would say are on drugs but are just hard working, gifted and have put the time in the gym.

I realize nothing I say is going to convince you that you are wrong and you will never be able to prove you are right so I will just ask you not to post negatively in an inspiration thread. Why not post some of the physiques that inspire you if you have not already?
    Marketing, the faith I have in current supplement marketing is very low. You see these roided physiques claiming they use these products and it's sold by the millions to all those recreational lifters out there, when simply, they're not going to get even close to the results promoted by the product.

It depends what you mean by diuretics, coffee is a diuretic, so is tea, so is asparagus.

How can you say Layne Norton is not making a living off bodybuilding?

I'd trust more people if only they weren't almost the same weight as Fank Zane and claiming natural.

Lance Armstrong denied PED use till he was red in the face, people would say things just as you have said over and over so you'll forgive me for not being convinced just yet. Maybe if I gain an extra 15 lbs contest bodyweight I'll be in deep enough.

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Marketing, the faith I have in current supplement marketing is very low. You see these roided physiques claiming they use these products and it's sold by the millions to all those recreational lifters out there, when simply, they're not going to get even close to the results promoted by the product.

It depends what you mean by diuretics, coffee is a diuretic, so is tea, so is asparagus.

I'd trust more people if only they weren't almost the same weight as Fank Zane and claiming natural.

Lance Armstrong denied PED use till he was red in the face, people would say things just as you have said over and over so you'll forgive me for not being convinced just yet. Maybe if I gain an extra 15 lbs contest bodyweight I'll be in deep enough.
    Saying that coffee, tea, etc. are diuretics in the context Paul was using is just splitting hairs and arguing for the sake of arguing.

Also, making a living off bodybuilding =/= coaching

Layne's competition results in 2010: IFPA Pro International Heavyweight Winner, IFPA Gaspari Pro Classic: 4th, IFPA Yorton Cup: 5th, NGA Pro Universe: 4th

Winnings from the same placings in 2012 (for most worth more than when he placed):
    IFPA Pro International Heavyweight Winner - $1000
    IFPA Gaspari Pro Classic: 4th - $750
    IFPA Yorton Cup: 5th - $0
    NGA Pro Universe: 4th - not reported (probably $0)

So you can see that there's no way he's making a living bodybuilding. He operates a very successful coaching company which is his living. Even sponsorships don't pay, they usually just provide a service, which if you want to talk about monetary value it's minimal...
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

I agree with you about supplement companies but that has nothing to do with this discussion, this was about Ryan and you changed the subject.

I too was once a skeptic, until I put in 15 years of hard work and saw what I could accomplish with what I consider below average genetics for muscle and strength. When you open your eyes to the possibilities and positivity of the sport its amazing where it takes you....
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000) mneugeba is just really nice. (+1000)
    I too was once a skeptic, until I put in 15 years of hard work and saw what I could accomplish with what I consider below average genetics for muscle and strength. When you open your eyes to the possibilities and positivity of the sport its amazing where it takes you....
    Reps on spread, but well said!
    For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me STRENGTH (Philippians 4:13)

What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

A thankyou to BodyBuilding MythBusters:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121116421

I agree with you about supplement companies but that has nothing to do with this discussion, this was about Ryan and you changed the subject.

What's with the below average genetics comment? Layne also says the same thing and he's one of the strongest naturals alive and is on stage at 190 lbs at 5'11"??

I would think both of your genetics are pretty good.

What's with the below average genetics comment? Layne also says the same thing and he's one of the strongest naturals alive and is on stage at 190 lbs at 5'11"??

I would think both of your genetics are pretty good.
    Once you see the elite natural bodybuilders of the world in person or on stage standing next to you, it really changes your thoughts. I do ok but I will never look like Phillip Ricardo, Butch Washington, David Lovelace, Doug Miller, Martin Daniels and so on. These guys just have amazing shape, structure and density. These guys would look huge even if they never trained for bodybuilding, but then you see these guys putting in the work day in and day out and it produces what many find hard to believe is natural. Any of the guys I just mentioned and many others with enhancements would be contending IFBB pro's.

The reason I don't struggle to believe these guys can be natural is because I grew up around some amazing athletes. In high school and college I played high level sports and you just understand that athletic ability is so varied and part of that is muscularity. Most of these high levels athletes don't compete in bodybuilding but when they do you get some freaky physiques.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

speaking of freaky naturals with awesome genetics, new IFPA pro David Kenny:

One last one I ganked from Instagram this AM lol

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Laterade View Post
    Do you honestly believe hes natural? 230 peeled @ 6ft?

http://www.naturalmuscle.co.uk/artic...gozdecki.shtml

No hate. He has a great physique, great shape and genes but hes not natural. This chit is ruining 'natural bodybuilding'...I don't even know if legitimate 'natural bodybuilding' exists anymore.
    Herp Derp natural ^
    Originally Posted by Jenslyn17 View Post
    As natty as a late-90s Tour de France

Sorry, but this is getting silly
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by patbanya View Post
    Nice

So you think this guy (on the right) is natty?

Let's agree to disagree
    My recommended reading

http://www.alanaragonblog.com/ - great research review /w practical considerations!

http://www.biolayne.com.com/ - natural bodybuilder Layne Norton!

http:://www.bodyrecomposition.com - Lyle McDonald's site - tons of great articles!

Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Came to post this vid of Whitacre... pretty sick

My recommended reading

http://www.alanaragonblog.com/ - great research review /w practical considerations!

http://www.biolayne.com.com/ - natural bodybuilder Layne Norton!

http:://www.bodyrecomposition.com - Lyle McDonald's site - tons of great articles!

Instagram:thevphysique SkinnyPhysique's Avatar
    SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by patbanya View Post
    Half Natty?

SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyPhysique will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been in this thread enough I feel I should attempt to contribute, not sure if he has been posted in this thread before but if he has he deserves to be in it again!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/248c110f8...hd7oo1_500.jpg

http://tnation.t-nation.com/forum_im...ron_Curtis.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/82f1f9f85...6g1go1_500.jpg

Iron Curtis.. He has an ideal physique IMO.

inb4 strong napkin
    inb4 looks like pineapple

Originally Posted by SkinnyPhysique View Post

Iron Curtis.. He has an ideal physique IMO.

inb4 strong napkin
    inb4 looks like pineapple
    Lol @ the napkin comment

Dude's quad sweep is nuts.....

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    Lol @ the napkin comment

Dude's quad sweep is nuts.....
    Yes it is! He reminds me of a natural Kai Greene, really great mindset and outlook on bb'ing and training.

del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) del7mike has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    half of these guys are on f*cking steroids

Originally Posted by del7mike View Post
    Why is this always the opinion of people with no Avatar hiding behind the anonymity of the internet with no experience putting on muscle. To you I am sure they look like they are, its hard to fathom what 10-20 years of hard work will produce. If you can't deal with delayed gratification then bodybuilding is not for you...higher education either. Funny how those two mingle.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Not something I often do, but enjoy the negs.....

Why is this always the opinion of people with no Avatar hiding behind the anonymity of the internet with no experience putting on muscle. To you I am sure they look like they are, its hard to fathom what 10-20 years of hard work will produce. If you can't deal with delayed gratification then bodybuilding is not for you...higher education either. Funny how those two mingle.
    you can't argue with these people anymore.... you can't make someone listen when they don't want to :/

0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    more negs! get off the forum and go train

How about some more motivation, one of my fav female bodybuilders, Patricia Beckman:

I met Patricia in Atlanta last year...she is the real deal. Very cute and feminine with some freaky muscularity...great example for the sport.

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BiggerWeighter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    either some of these people are not natural (not full blown gear users, blast and cruising, but ocassionally cycling) or I got the extremely piss poor genetics.

Originally Posted by BiggerWeighter View Post
    either some of these people are not natural (not full blown gear users, blast and cruising, but ocassionally cycling) or I got the extremely piss poor genetics.

Real PhD/Fake Bodybuilder adknows's Avatar
    adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong slander in this thread. Seems odd considering this is supposed to be a motivation thread but maybe thats what motivates some people. Tossing around accusations without proof is a slippery slope. Either way, concentrating on the positive, some impressive physiques in this thread. Good motivation.

Some from the California Natural Muscle Mayhem show:

Kevin Riley (overall winner) and Matt Ogus

I've been very annoyed by Ogus' mannerism recently (nobody wants to watch him eat chipotle all the damn time), but he does have a very respectable physique

tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tumtum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BiggerWeighter View Post
    cry me a river.. i'm a decade into this sport and i've seen the other side of 200lbs once.. and i was prolly close to 20%bf
    Instagram: thomas_poucher

yes i've tried doing incline first

reps on recharge.. demonwareltd, flang, TTimmerman, wala, Canuck77

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast