Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1149
    Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by carbcrazy View Post
    You could have done without the condescending remarks about the
    Members progress, just makes you seem butthurt.

And anybody whose trained with good programming, with a good understanding of nutrition and has employed those for over at least 3 years and has seen with their own eyes what the body is capable of can tell your not natty when your on stage, your physique when your not in prep is attainable natty but no amount of water or macro manipulation will make a natty that full muscularly with such low subcutaneous water retention.

On another note you have a contest prep buisness, and giving people the idea that you know how to prep or there ls some secret to your "natty" contest prep would only help your buisness prosper. But nattys know theres no secrets to prep and no real need for manipulation of any intake just that you need to follow through with macros period

Soo its clear that you have motivation to lie, that motivation being money of course. Which is understandable because we all have to make a living right?
    I'm guessing since your own physique is sub par you can't believe what is achievable through discipline, consistency, and hard work. Its cool, jealous haters make us feel special. Paul is the man and I would bet my left nut that he is not lying. Srs.
    Instagram - @gourmetpaul

Powerbuilding Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172129013

Offering full contest prep, body transformation, and nutritional coaching. PM for inquiries.

WNBF Pro Bodybuilder NextProtege's Avatar
    NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You could have done without the condescending remarks about the
    Members progress, just makes you seem butthurt.

And anybody whose trained with good programming, with a good understanding of nutrition and has employed those for over at least 3 years and has seen with their own eyes what the body is capable of can tell your not natty when your on stage, your physique when your not in prep is attainable natty but no amount of water or macro manipulation will make a natty that full muscularly with such low subcutaneous water retention.

On another note you have a contest prep buisness, and giving people the idea that you know how to prep or there ls some secret to your "natty" contest prep would only help your buisness prosper. But nattys know theres no secrets to prep and no real need for manipulation of any intake just that you need to follow through with macros period

Soo its clear that you have motivation to lie, that motivation being money of course. Which is understandable because we all have to make a living right?

In all honesty Paul isn't even close to his full potential naturally. Check back in five years and you'll see
    US Marine 0311 Combat Vet
    Owner - Genuine Fitness LLC
    ACSM/ISSA Personal Trainer
    Competitive Natural Bodybuilder

Follow my log to a natural pro card in 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158337103

carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Blazed View Post
    I'm guessing since your own physique is sub par you can't believe what is achievable through discipline, consistency, and hard work. Its cool, jealous haters make us feel special. Paul is the man and I would bet my left nut that he is not lying. Srs.
    I dont have anything to prove, but ive got it all wrong and you have all the right answers clearly.

Guess i should pay you for your training, and diet help since youre much more advanced and you have much more experience.

Lmao

Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000) Blazed is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont have anything to prove, but ive got it all wrong and you have all the right answers clearly.

Guess i should pay you for your training, and diet help since youre much more advanced and you have much more experience.

Lmao
    I've never asked anyone to pay me for anything. Information is free and readily available. We all started somewhere.

You just seem very bitter regarding how good others look, that it couldn't possibly be done without drugs or banned substances. I just find it funny thats all. To each his own.
    Instagram - @gourmetpaul

Powerbuilding Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172129013

Offering full contest prep, body transformation, and nutritional coaching. PM for inquiries.

carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100) carbcrazy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Blazed View Post
    I've never asked anyone to pay me for anything. Information is free and readily available. We all started somewhere.

You just seem very bitter regarding how good others look, that it couldn't possibly be done without drugs or banned substances. I just find it funny thats all. To each his own.
    I dont have a negative feeling about anyone online?

And im just pointing out the obvious just look at your stage conditioning vs pauls... You honestly believe he worked harder than you to pull off his condition? Id be willing to bet you have trained smarter and dieted more precisely for your prep than him yet his "genetics" or some special manipulation or diet scheme is why he looks that way. And its good that you dont think otherwise and see him as motivation to push yourself further, but at the same time its just sad people have to lie.

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You clearly didn't follow Paul's contest prep last go around... dude is one of the hardest working people on this forum, and as for your comments about natty's not being full and dry? I know Brian Whitacre on a first name basis, and can 100% guarantee you that he is completely natural... Here's a pic of him the night before the WNBF Worlds this past year:

"The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jenslyn17 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    You clearly didn't follow Paul's contest prep last go around... dude is one of the hardest working people on this forum, and as for your comments about natty's not being full and dry? I know Brian Whitacre on a first name basis, and can 100% guarantee you that he is completely natural...
    But that's the thing, man, you can't guarantee that, even though I'm sure you're being sincere. It'll ultimately be up to the individual person to figure out what he or she believes can be done naturally, and no amount of testimonies, sincere or incensiere, can change that. The problem is that there really are people out there who will go all the way and cheat like it were a late-90's Tour-de-France and not have second thoughts about claiming natty in the face of a friend, especially when there's money, fame and status to be had. I'm not saying Whitacre is one of those people, I'm just saying we can't know. I can't, you can't, Paul can't. You can take a better guess if you know the person really well (as in you're very close friends), but being on first-name basis lends very little credence to your claim I'm afraid. And this is also why these discussions will never convince anyone of anything. Let's move on, peeps

But I agree Whitacre looks amazing. Everyone should watch this video first in SD and then HD to see the details pop out at the higher resolution!

One thing though: Does anyone know whether he trains calves just as seriously as he trains everything else? That would certainly lend one example to the notion that calves can be stupidly hard to build for a lot of people. His calves are ripped, but they aren't what I'd consider 'big' for your average joe, really ...
    My recommended reading

http://www.alanaragonblog.com/ - great research review /w practical considerations!

http://www.biolayne.com.com/ - natural bodybuilder Layne Norton!

http:://www.bodyrecomposition.com - Lyle McDonald's site - tons of great articles!

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes he trains calves VERY hard, and has tried all kinds of different techniques to get them to grow, from heavy low reps to lighter high reps... he's even tried BFR to supplement heavier training.
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

khyber6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khyber6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khyber6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khyber6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khyber6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khyber6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khyber6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khyber6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khyber6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khyber6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) khyber6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First off I would like to say that some of these physiques are absolutely stunning and really good to look at however at the end of the day at their body weight, height, and body fat percentage it's impossible to look like that without some kind of assistance.

This should have just been called "The Inspiration Thread" and we wouldn't have this back and forth about who's natty and who isn't.

Again loving the physiques.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GOTTA GET THIS THREAD ROLLIN AGAIN!!!

advertising not permitted

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol in before Mike O'hearn

anonymous
    If these guys are natural, I don't even lift

Remyqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Remyqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Remyqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Remyqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Remyqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Remyqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Remyqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Remyqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Remyqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Remyqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Remyqt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you think the above posted physiques are natural then you're delusional

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just lol at this thread.

lol at the juicers lying.

just lol

LOL
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

ADrunkSob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ADrunkSob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ADrunkSob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ADrunkSob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ADrunkSob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ADrunkSob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ADrunkSob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ADrunkSob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ADrunkSob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ADrunkSob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ADrunkSob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Pieces o ****

How do you filts Itt feel about lying to a bunch of kids about being natty? Listen im not saying you have to run around screaming your not natty but lmao

I dont know how some of you guys can sit here and lie to these people, you might fool idiots but anyone actually into bodybuilding and a bit of common sense is prob loling just as hard

Someone put this in the cringe thread
    * Misc Firearms Crew *

* Canadian Crew *

"Fuking all of them"

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ADrunkSob View Post
    How do you filts Itt feel about lying to a bunch of kids about being natty? Listen im not saying you have to run around screaming your not natty but lmao

I dont know how some of you guys can sit here and lie to these people, you might fool idiots but anyone actually into bodybuilding and a bit of common sense is prob loling just as hard

Someone put this in the cringe thread
    I dont get what they gain from lying...Respect all the Arnold era lifter and lifters of today that enhance that are cool about it instead of leading people astray for what...Supplement deals? *******s
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Wall Just got 10ft Higher Mitch666's Avatar
    Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    I dont get what they gain from lying...Respect all the Arnold era lifter and lifters of today that enhance that are cool about it instead of leading people astray for what...Supplement deals? *******s
    This. Absolutely nothing wrong with using gear.

But there is a problem being lying filt scum. No one cares if you use but when you run around going LOOOK I'M SO NATTY BRO. It's disgusting and makes you look like a moron.
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
    � Hunter S. Thompson

Live fast, die young, and leave a jacked and tan corpse.

Best lifts

Squat- 500
    Bench-390
    Deadlift-635

Originally Posted by Mitch666 View Post

But there is a problem being lying filt scum. No one cares if you use but when you run around going LOOOK I'M SO NATTY BRO. It's disgusting and makes you look like a moron.
    *Crusader Against Filt Scum*
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mitch666 View Post

woah broo i upped my brown rice and gained 10 pounds, im going to write an online diet secret book for teenage lifters to buy. should pay for my next run of brown rice heheh
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*
    Perth Misc Brah -
    *+ 92B +*
    http://instagram.com/maxcheekykunt

Wall Just got 10ft Higher Mitch666's Avatar
    Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mitch666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    *Crusader Against Filt Scum*
    GH15 approved

Originally Posted by Mxxz View Post
    woah broo i upped my brown rice and gained 10 pounds, im going to write an online diet secret book for teenage lifters to buy. should pay for my next run of brown rice heheh
    heuheuheu
    "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
    � Hunter S. Thompson

Live fast, die young, and leave a jacked and tan corpse.

Best lifts

Squat- 500
    Bench-390
    Deadlift-635

FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    This thread is fuking cringe city... I love it. Also fukin tour de france up in this biatch.

0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0jay0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    GOTTA GET THIS THREAD ROLLIN AGAIN!!!

Awesome! What a monster. I hope he ends up back on stage in the fall.

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    love how the only time this thread gets updated in my CP is when someone from the misc invades and says everyone isnt natty
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~ CEO & Founder
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146163903

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential,
    It's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get it, Im delusional, stupid, etc...

post moar pics
    ...imnoting

FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FistoTheSexbot is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    I get it, Im delusional, stupid, etc...

post moar pics
    k bruh

anonymous
    Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
    love how the only time this thread gets updated in my CP is when someone from the misc invades and says everyone isnt natty
    I just wanna make sure everyones on the same page here and no ones actually under the impression the physiques posted in here are really natural

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ModernLifeIsWar View Post
    I just wanna make sure everyones on the same page here and no ones actually under the impression the physiques posted in here are really natural

please tell us more, ole wise one.
    ...imnoting

Curing stupidity is impossible, but you can always make fun out of it.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post

please tell us more, ole wise one.
    I'm plenty old to do be able to research both through anecdotal and scientific evidence and not be a gullible sheep. I also know many older people who would hold the same opinion as me. It's not a matter of age, it's a matter of common sense and understanding the limitations of the human body. There are genetic freaks out there, but they are few and far between and even then, some of these guys posted are far beyond what anyone could achieve without exogenous hormones because even genetics can only get you so far by themselves. I understand why some of these guys are not open about their use due to the stigma of gear in America, but when they blatantly lie and get in arguments with people over it, it just disgusts me personally. If you can lie that easily to someone's face, it says something about your character.

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast