Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

About to graduate college, my #1 piece of advice for tmiscers going to college

AGGRESSIVELY pursue reps

I can say that without my rep power, I would not have done as well or passed some of my classes. I am being dead serious when I say that. I know a few of you tmiscers and have told these specific individuals to go out and farm reps and they have correctly heeded to my advice so far.

When you start a thread for help in the tmisc or regular misc, people are much more inclined to help you if you have 10k reps than 500 reps. It's a sad but harsh truth and I can honestly say that no one would have helped me if I didn't have 14k rep power. I'm a human biology major so this really came in handy when I took calculus two this past semester and physics a year ago. I'm currently in human physiology and I have paying out people in the misc med student thread right now for their assistance.

Follow my advice. You will be thankful the day you graduate (if you graduate)
    Last edited by uracowman; 06-23-2011 at 11:26 AM.
    Creator of:

-MISC Firearms Crew
    -MISC Wristwatch Crew

One short motherf*cker Willaman's Avatar
    Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500)
    PM me your secret rep pursuing powers.
    My dual log with Erick - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138529843&p=759970543&posted=1#post759970543

Repping people who post on my log!

graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm a Junior at Texas A&M.

If you spend all of your time thinking about what could have been, much more than what is, you eventually realize that what is could have been much more.

Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500) Willaman is not very helpful. (-500)
    I live in San Antonio and I wanna go to A&M so badddd. 15tho
    My dual log with Erick - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138529843&p=759970543&posted=1#post759970543

bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol I hope you are trolling. Who the **** cares about online reputation haha. Why not work on real life reps and just talk to buddys and people at your college like a normal person
    **ALPHA CREW**

graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Willaman View Post
    I live in San Antonio and I wanna go to A&M so badddd. 15tho
    Bro, it's f*cking amazing. And we have the best Rec ever too lol
    If you spend all of your time thinking about what could have been, much more than what is, you eventually realize that what is could have been much more.

Originally Posted by graysonwc View Post
    Bro, it's f*cking amazing. And we have the best Rec ever too lol
    I've been a few times and loved it. Where did you live before you went?

uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uracowman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bzman View Post
    lol I hope you are trolling. Who the **** cares about online reputation haha. Why not work on real life reps and just talk to buddys and people at your college like a normal person
    Because when you are either:

a) studying for an exam two days before

or

b) in a small class where you know no one

who else will you turn to?
    Creator of:

-MISC Firearms Crew
    -MISC Wristwatch Crew

Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    F*ck the ***gies! Sic Em Bears.

Originally Posted by Willaman View Post
    I've been a few times and loved it. Where did you live before you went?
    I'm from Friendswood, if that's what you mean. It's right in between Houston and Galveston.

Tank.. Tank.. TAAAANK. WannaBeATank's Avatar
    WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol @ people thinking he is wrong.
    Look me in the eye. It's okay if you are scared, so am I, but we are scared for different reasons. I am scared of what I willn't become, you are scared of what I could become. Look at me! I will not let myself end where I started, I will not let myself finish where I begin. I know what is within me, even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes, I have something more important than courage, I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

Originally Posted by Txhorns23 View Post
    F*ck the ***gies! Sic Em Bears.
    Strong username to post ratio.....

WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm from Friendswood, if that's what you mean. It's right in between Houston and Galveston.
    I've heard friendswood is a hard place to grow up in.
    Look me in the eye. It's okay if you are scared, so am I, but we are scared for different reasons. I am scared of what I willn't become, you are scared of what I could become. Look at me! I will not let myself end where I started, I will not let myself finish where I begin. I know what is within me, even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes, I have something more important than courage, I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

eastchris20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eastchris20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eastchris20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lol are there actually bears near Baylor? Always wondered why they have a bear as their mascot

Originally Posted by WannaBeATank View Post
    I've heard friendswood is a hard place to grow up in.
    /sarcasm? Or are you srs ha?

/sarcasm? Or are you srs ha?
    I thought friendswood was really hard.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should come saturday for the expo there at the nutrition depot in ur area

Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Regardless of rep I'm still a ****ing boss lol everywhere and every time.

Nah, not really. It's surrounded by harder areas, but most people in Friendswood are well off. They're actually kinda snobby lol; don't like that about it ha

Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    You should come saturday for the expo there at the nutrition depot in ur area
    Que?

Originally Posted by Ballaholic5 View Post
    Regardless of rep I'm still a ****ing boss lol everywhere and every time.
    good luck trying to get someone to explain to you what trigonometric substitution is for integrals the night before your exam with your 1 rep after you got a 50 on the first test
    Creator of:

-MISC Firearms Crew
    -MISC Wristwatch Crew

Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ballaholic5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by uracowman View Post
    good luck trying to get someone to explain to you what trigonometric substitution is for integrals the night before your calculus exam with your 1 rep after you got a 50 on the first test
    Not in college yet, and I'm over twice the size of half the ***s on tmisc that are. I deserve respect alone for that, srs.

I'm honestly the most arrogant person you could meet, and I'll stay that way for the rest of my life believe it or not lol.

Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    my friend's wood is really hard

jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    brb focusing on internet reps so I can ask the misc for school questions..

and thanks OP for your solid advice, I will remember that when I start school

how in the fuk are you 216 lbs? what's your bodyfat?
    The Misc is dead.

Originally Posted by jerseyshorebrah View Post
    brb focusing on my reps so I can ask the misc for school questions..
    Brb having a tutor for every subject 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for free.

Brb having a butler at my finger tips to get whatever I need 24/7/365

tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how does one acquire such a large rep count?

hoping to go into engineering at university of illinois
    ***Crab depleted crew***

DonaldZeDuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonaldZeDuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonaldZeDuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonaldZeDuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonaldZeDuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonaldZeDuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonaldZeDuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonaldZeDuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonaldZeDuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonaldZeDuck is on a distinguished road. (+10) DonaldZeDuck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    grayson did you go to brook or friendswood hs

edit: nvm you went to bay area christian.

edit2: lol @ you knowing some of my friends

hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hockey1234 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pm me your rep earning secrets? ill rep <3
    I always rep back
    "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." -Vince Lombardi
    Started two years ago at 120 lbs, 210lbs by April -no excuses

marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SindhiStallion View Post
    fuk my life
    paki in hong kong fuk my life
    Impossible is nothing, my success story.

Certified professional trainers network. CPTN

Competing on Saturday, July 23, 2011 IDFA International Championships Amateur & Pro ...IDFA Pro Qualifier and Pro Show @ Toronto

Originally Posted by DonaldZeDuck View Post
    grayson did you go to brook or friendswood hs

edit: nvm you went to bay area christian.

edit2: lol @ you knowing some of my friends
    Strong wtf lol.....who do I know?

Radin1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radin1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radin1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radin1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radin1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radin1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radin1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radin1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radin1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radin1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Radin1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its a small world.. lol