Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) carlostherock is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I thought you were black? You looked like half when you had an avi.

I'd say get Rosetta Stone and go for it. It's a really good opportunity, especially since you don't like Texas.

Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    -Learn Korean language/culture
    -Make sure there's a good gym there if you want
    -Food of course
    -government/laws difference between the U.S.?

Srs just make sure u know the culture so u don't screw up.

my dad got divorced and remarried to some Filipino woman and i made some mistake (something that was viewed as usual in the good ol' U.S. of A), and it turns out I was "disrespecting her culture" and she went absolute ape **** on me you'd think she was having a panic attack. its a long story.

cultural differences can be the biggest bitch ever.
    Last edited by Stamkos; 06-23-2011 at 03:24 PM.

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by carlostherock View Post

I'd say get Rosetta Stone and go for it. It's a really good opportunity, especially since you don't like Texas.
    Yeee bruh, black as my car (not strs) I'm whiter than a beautiful, soft morning cloud

Originally Posted by Stamkos View Post
    -Learn Korean language/culture
    -Make sure there's a good gym there if you want
    -Food of course
    -government/laws difference between the U.S.?

Srs just make sure u know the culture so u don't screw up.

my dad got divorced and remarried to some Filipino woman and i made some mistake (something that was viewed as usual in the good ol' U.S. of A), and it turns out I was "disrespecting her culture" and she went absolute ape **** on me you'd think she was having a panic attack. its a long story.

cultural differences can be the biggest bitch ever.
    Jesus what the hell did you do to offend her so much?
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    idk man if it was me i wouldnt move. the culture shock would be hyooge. if its only a year, maybe i would suggest moving. but consider you'll have to start fresh twice. once when you move to korea, the other when you move back (im talking bout friends, not relatives). a lot changes in a year.

personally i wouldnt move. but if you want to explore new places and cultures and are daring enough to get out of your comfort zone, by all means move

and rep me back nikka still waiting for your reps.
    2k+

Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by carlostherock View Post

Rosetta Stone is bull****, especially if you're paying for it.
    I'm Korean myself and I after checking out the program I could tell it's useless. He's going to S.Korea anyways, he learn the language fastest just from being there.
    PM me for Demonoid Invites.

Bicycle crew.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Duodecillian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ITT: Tw1tchy leads my dream life

If you don't wanna go tell your mom I'll go in your place.
    Korean girls are my dream @_@
    Seriously

marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Duodecillian View Post
    ITT: Tw1tchy leads my dream life

If you don't wanna go tell your mom I'll go in your place.
    Korean girls are my dream @_@
    fckkk yeahh! Duodecillian you know ur sh*t

Btw op you damn lucky to live in asia. You get the most update tech, phones, computer, etc... Food there is fcken amazing. It would be an amazing experience trust me, and sexy as* asian babes

My cuz lives there an she enjoy every bit of it. LOL good luck to you man!
    Impossible is nothing, my success story.

Certified professional trainers network. CPTN

Competing on Saturday, July 23, 2011 IDFA International Championships Amateur & Pro ...IDFA Pro Qualifier and Pro Show @ Toronto

Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tw1tcHy View Post
    Yeee bruh, black as my car (not strs) I'm whiter than a beautiful, soft morning cloud

Jesus what the hell did you do to offend her so much?
    k story time.

Basically me and part of my family were out on vacation with my dad his wife (she has two kids of her own BTW). We were all out at some restaurant. My dad orders a milkshake and he shares it with his wife. My dad asks if I want to give it a try, so using my own straw, I go for a sip and then his wife gets all antsy... "No, no, no!" she freaks the **** out, got all pissy and runs out of the restaurant.

Her two kids explained it to us -- apparently it's some bull**** tradition for a married couple to share a drink together, and if anyone else drinks out of it is extremely disrespectful LAWL.

So as our food is arrives, she's sitting on a bench outside the restaurant talking on her cell phone. About an hour passes, and the rest of us have all finished our dinner and and her food is cold by now.

Finally, she comes back inside and starts eating while the rest of us are ready to hit the road. While we're just sitting there, she starts scolding me, saying I need to "respect her beliefs".

It was pretty lulzy but I wanted to tell her to go back to the Philippines so badly, but I was even more pissed off at my dad for marrying this goon. She speaks Tagalog all the time and I don't think my dad understands a word.

Thank God I live with my mom.

superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    k story time.

*lulzy story*

phillipines =/= South Korea.

but yeah i get your point lul
    2k+

graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    k story time.

*wtf story*
    I personally find it more disturbing that your dad didn't say something along the lines of "How were we supposed to know that?"
    If you spend all of your time thinking about what could have been, much more than what is, you eventually realize that what is could have been much more.

BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

~ ♥♥ angelus mortis, et medicus damnatorum ♥♥ ~

pignus aeternae gloriae et honoris

graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BitterBlossom View Post

If you spend all of your time thinking about what could have been, much more than what is, you eventually realize that what is could have been much more.

Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    k story time.

Basically me and part of my family were out on vacation with my dad his wife (she has two kids of her own BTW). We were all out at some restaurant. My dad orders a milkshake and he shares it with his wife. My dad asks if I want to give it a try, so using my own straw, I go for a sip and then his wife gets all antsy... "No, no, no!" she freaks the **** out, got all pissy and runs out of the restaurant.

Her two kids explained it to us -- apparently it's some bull**** tradition for a married couple to share a drink together, and if anyone else drinks out of it is extremely disrespectful LAWL.

So as our food is arrives, she's sitting on a bench outside the restaurant talking on her cell phone. About an hour passes, and the rest of us have all finished our dinner and and her food is cold by now.

Finally, she comes back inside and starts eating while the rest of us are ready to hit the road. While we're just sitting there, she starts scolding me, saying I need to "respect her beliefs".

It was pretty lulzy but I wanted to tell her to go back to the Philippines so badly, but I was even more pissed off at my dad for marrying this goon. She speaks Tagalog all the time and I don't think my dad understands a word.

Thank God I live with my mom.
    da fuk, im half filipino and have never heard of this tradition, maybe she was just a dumb bish and that was her own little tradition...

/minirant
    traditions are pretty fukn stupid anyways, brb basing life off of pre-determined behavioural patterns set xxxx number of years ago by people who thought the sun revolved around a flat earth.

Originally Posted by Wegzyzz View Post
    da fuk, im half filipino and have never heard of this tradition, maybe she was just a dumb bish and that was her own little tradition...

/minirant
    traditions are pretty fukn stupid anyways, brb basing life off of pre-determined behavioural patterns set xxxx number of years ago by people who thought everything revolved around a flat earth.
    Fixed.

BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BitterBlossom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by graysonwc View Post
    She's pretty with no make-up on imo.

Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Fixed.
    true but I dont think most even knew about anything else other than the sun, moon and the land they s***'d on.

now lets get back on tupac and discuss south korea.

like, do they even lift...?

Originally Posted by Wegzyzz View Post
    true but I dont think most even knew about anything else other than the sun, moon and the land they s***'d on.

now lets get back on tupac and discuss south korea.

like, do they even lift...?

her face looks...manly?

or is it just me

Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000)
    learn how to play starcraft. Otherwise, you won't fit in:

http://kotaku.com/5595262/why-is-sta...pular-in-korea

Founder and CEO of Quick Cup, LLC.

thephilanthrocapitalist.com

"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10) marcoecon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Phil185 View Post
    learn how to play starcraft. Otherwise, you won't fit in:

http://kotaku.com/5595262/why-is-sta...pular-in-korea

hahahahhaha!
    Impossible is nothing, my success story.

Certified professional trainers network. CPTN

Competing on Saturday, July 23, 2011 IDFA International Championships Amateur & Pro ...IDFA Pro Qualifier and Pro Show @ Toronto

coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would go tw1tcH

not much to lose. Except if you die.
    ►►►►►►►played with barbies growing up crew◄◄◄◄◄◄◄
    Surgery for gender re-assignment
    August 23, 2010

Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    DO IT! DO IT!

I wish I had the opportunity, I would do it in a second, mainly because I wouldn't be leaving much behind either. U don't even like Texas, and its not like ur gonna be going to some third world country or some ****, it seems like a nice place to live. Plus Im sure your mom would love to have u there. No matter what happens It would probably be the most memorable experience of your life. Live ur life man, do it!

Nomofro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nomofro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nomofro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nomofro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nomofro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nomofro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nomofro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nomofro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nomofro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nomofro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nomofro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude, you will get to bang sooooo many south Korean chicks. GO!

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nomofro View Post
    Dude, you will get to bang sooooo many south Korean chicks. GO!
    lolz I wish it was that easy. From what I'm reading, the unanimous consensus of all Americans who move to South Korea is that they are extremely conservative with that there. Some are sluts but none of them put out as easy as American girls. It's even harder when you don't have a strong grasp of the language to spit any game

One Miscer did have a difference on opinion on this matter. Some pics he posted up

Originally Posted by sejoon! View Post
    nope. hae un dae is poppin. all night, too. and the clubs, ooooooooohhhhhhhh weeee. let me show you visuals.

sky view of zerglings.

night time

poppin even during night time.

the coolest thing, my favorite about korean beaches. every slut from around the country are densely packed. it is kind of korean tradition, even from my mom's era, where people in groups go on vacation. like for example in 06, me and my 3 of my homies went to the beach, all dudes, we see TONS of groups of all girls in under those umbrella things. we just talk to them if they want to hang out, bam, easy as that. get drunk as fuuck all night, hit the clubs, proceed to fuk, repeat. there are a LOT of babies being born in the spring because of this (srs) its fun as fuuuuuuuuuuck cuzz.

pics of night clubs close to the beach - all these clubs are famous for having DTF korean sluts.

one of the real reasons to travel all the way to busan in the summer. night clubs, lulz.
    Busan, the place he mentioned and where these pics were taken, is literally a drive over a recently constructed bridge from where I would love. Or a half hour ferry ride. Whichever.

Grayson, honestly I prefer Bitters pic over yours lulz. The body of the girl in your pic is no doubt likely better but her face is a MAJOR donotwant/10.

Stamkos, your stepmom sounds like a bitch bro. Next time she does something, can be anything, doesn't even have to be offensive, like not making you a sandwich (which lettuce be real is fairly offensive) just bitch back at her and tell her she needs to respect YOUR culture and that all second wives need to make sandwiches whenever the son of the man they are married to feels like it. See what the bish says then

Damn this shyt is tempting.....

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50) TimeToImprove will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go to North Korea instead. 1000000x better
    ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

*If you act like a ******* towards me first though I will probably not just sit there and smile though

somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) somenexttroll has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    inb4 karate kid
    u dun goofd brah.

decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pawanlap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Twitch....I went to Busan once.

It's a pretty chilled out city in my opinion.

Lots of Korean cars but the traffic isn't bad at all (You gotta get used to seeing a lot of Kias and Hyundais though haha)

The city is also pretty clean and foods are not expensive at all but surely you'll have to get used to Asians good for a bit....which I have no problem about that lol.

The weather is not too cold during winter but I believe it's also pretty hot in the summer.

Try to learn some Koreans though as not a lot of Koreans speak english.....just like any other countries where English is not the first language.

Hope you enjoy it there brah.

~Sh!tty Chest Crew~
    *Deadlift Junkies*

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138390943
    ^^Manmore's bulking to perfection in the Ring of Fire! - LankedOut and Pawanlap

Im dreamin out loud,
    Dreamin out loud,
    And all at once its so familiar to see,
    Im dreamin out loud,
    Dreamin out loud,
    Cant find a puzzle to fit into piece of apart of me - One Republic (Dreaming Out Loud)

kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kinwei1994 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    learn of to speak korean fast

Damn some Misc brahs were telling me that like 99% of all the koreans around our age can speak at the bare minimum conversational english. Shiet