Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

TMisc I might move to South Korea this summer (srs) Opinions?

My mom just signed a contract to take a job in South Korea on the island of Geoje. It's a pretty well paying job and they're paying ALL expenses aside from cable, cell phone and internet and food. Everything else is covered. She's really REALLY excited to be going and can't wait, though honestly she and my dad might get divorced because he doesn't want her to go and they'll be apart for a year, possibly more if she decides to stay after that.

She just asked me if I want to come and live there with her and I am seriously considering it. I've looked at the place and looked at everything and it's tempting as fuk. I had quite a lot of Korean friends in California and it's pretty universally known, and they would agree, that I would be looked at as a god over there for being American. It would definitely be culture shock and the language barrier might be a bit of a bitch. Finding a job might be difficult due to my Engrish but who knows. I do know my mom would be able to spare a lot more money my way with this new job.

I would also be leaving behind my beloved Trans Am for a year And if she and my dad divorce, I have no idea where the fuk I'll put it aside from a storage unit. I would miss it terribly, bummer I don't fully trust anyone around here, I would just leave it with them and let them drive it around and maintain it, seems like a sin to let that car just sit.

So TMisc, wat do?
    I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jake1224 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    be a lot cooler if you did

SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SomeRandom is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do you speak any korean?
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle

Galatasaray SK
    LFC

aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aKKuRaCy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do the truffle shuffle.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer since 8/19/13

Goku died for our sins.

Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tw1tcHy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jake1224 View Post
    LMFAO I lol'd hard. I thought that too

Originally Posted by SomeRandom View Post
    Do you speak any korean?
    I only know two words. I know how to say Kimchi and how to say Bastard in Korean (friends taught me when saying it to their parents behind their backs)

Originally Posted by aKKuRaCy View Post
    Do the truffle shuffle.
    Aww c'mon guys just let me in!

After a while, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise. You just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep moving on.

NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NoDestroyingMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How old are you? If you are still in school then stay until you get out. Unless if you are in college, or will be by then, then maybe you could find a decent university over there.

Look at it this way, it is always difficult to move. Sure it is exciting at first, the new experiences, the new home, the new exploring, but soon enough life goes on to normal. You must realize you are moving to a foreign country, so not knowing their language and customs, it will be difficult to make friends and fit in a first. So if you are going to go, study the language and culture so you can accumulate yourself rather quickly, and can build friendships quickly so you are not a lonely sapp in your room all day.

What are your options back home? Would you be content back home? Are you going to school? Would you have good employment? Would you miss people a lot? Do you have a gf you would be leaving behind? Etc.

Put aside all the hype and focus more on pros and cons, and special attention to the cons.

(P.S. You wanted to remind you: uoweme)

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hopefully you learn to love the taste of Fido and Rex.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100) MaxGG is not very well liked. (-100)
    Do they have internet there.

graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MaxGG View Post
    He's going to South Korea, not North Korea...lol

If you spend all of your time thinking about what could have been, much more than what is, you eventually realize that what is could have been much more.

Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stamkos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The adventurous side of my says; dude, go for it.

If you can trust your dad with the TA I would. You can always come back if you don't like it I guess. The only problem I guess is getting a job and getting used to the culture ie; food language etc.

KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KoCorl is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    would do in a heartbeat.

Get to experience a new country and culture would be awesome.
    LA misc crew
    Misc Crypto DEEP pockets crew

Originally Posted by NoDestroyingMe View Post
    How old are you? If you are still in school then stay until you get out. Unless if you are in college, or will be by then, then maybe you could find a decent university over there.

Look at it this way, it is always difficult to move. Sure it is exciting at first, the new experiences, the new home, the new exploring, but soon enough life goes on to normal. You must realize you are moving to a foreign country, so not knowing their language and customs, it will be difficult to make friends and fit in a first. So if you are going to go, study the language and culture so you can accumulate yourself rather quickly, and can build friendships quickly so you are not a lonely sapp in your room all day.

What are your options back home? Would you be content back home? Are you going to school? Would you have good employment? Would you miss people a lot? Do you have a gf you would be leaving behind? Etc.

Put aside all the hype and focus more on pros and cons, and special attention to the cons.

(P.S. You wanted to remind you: uoweme)
    18 and Im just finishing up my first semester of college. College work would be done online there.

I just moved to Texas 6 months ago and I fukking hate this place more than anything. My goal is to go back home to California in one year. I wake up every day hating this place more and more, I have few friends, none are close, no gf, and will be leaving nothing behind but my pets, my car and a few other things that don't mean a super shyt ton to me.

I figure making friends there would be easy because I'm white and white people are highly looked upon there (srs) I had a friend who lived not far from where I would be going and she said all the women LOOOVED the American guys, even if they weren't all that attractive. I like to think of myself as fairly decent looking most of the time when I'm not just sitting around the house in lounge clothes and unkempt hair so I'm not worried about that

Honestly, it's between staying in hot ass boring redneck Texas that I fukking hate for a year or going to Korea and trying something new and living a new experience and coming back in a year. Either ways I'm going the fuk back to California. Saying I lived in Korea would also be one hell of a conversation starter

Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    Hopefully you learn to love the taste of Fido and Rex.
    That's what I said too. Turns out that's more North Korea than South. Also, the area I would be in is the most westernized part of South Korea and they love cats and dogs as pets, not to eat.

Originally Posted by MaxGG View Post
    Yup, some of the best internet in the world. I just learned Korea is actually a VERY technologically driven country, especially the city I'd be in. It's very technologically driven and the internet is unrestricted (unlike China) and fast as ffuuu

DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DingMclong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice dood lucky you :P

First learn Korean
    That one black guy that no one remembers.

Originally Posted by Stamkos View Post
    The adventurous side of my says; dude, go for it.

If you can trust your dad with the TA I would. You can always come back if you don't like it I guess. The only problem I guess is getting a job and getting used to the culture ie; food language etc.
    Yeah that side of me says too as well. Not sure if I trust my dad with the TA, and if he and my mom get a divorce, can't really ask that of him. She hasn't really discussed it with him or told him she's gonna do it yet

Also not sure if I'd just be able to just "come back" for one if my parents divorce, what am I coming back to? My mom would probably remain on the other side of the world and continue to teach in other countries likely.

Originally Posted by KoCorl View Post
    would do in a heartbeat.

Get to experience a new country and culture would be awesome.
    Yeah? Hmmm

MuscularBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscularBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscularBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscularBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscularBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscularBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscularBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscularBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscularBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscularBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscularBeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd say do it. You can take up Starcraft and become a professional player over there. (In Korea it's basically the national sport)

Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000) Larinorr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nuke North Korea.

Tank.. Tank.. TAAAANK. WannaBeATank's Avatar
    WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What part? Be aware that China is not happy with SK at the moment, and neither is Russia.
    Look me in the eye. It's okay if you are scared, so am I, but we are scared for different reasons. I am scared of what I willn't become, you are scared of what I could become. Look at me! I will not let myself end where I started, I will not let myself finish where I begin. I know what is within me, even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes, I have something more important than courage, I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wh2o is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what have you got to lose? if you don't like it catch the next flight to the US.

LJB118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LJB118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about Kim Jong-il?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jake1224 View Post
    Thats china broski.
    We are the product of our influences. Originality is so hard to come by in this society.

***I Rape Back***

Originally Posted by WannaBeATank View Post
    What part? Be aware that China is not happy with SK at the moment, and neither is Russia.
    Geoje Island. My mom heard the same thing and talked to some peoplewho live there and they say the media really hypes it up. If it was really all that bad people would not continue to bring their families over there. The island is also apparently very well protected since ship building is it's main industry and there a billions and billions invested in it, or some shyt like that

Originally Posted by wh2o View Post
    what have you got to lose? if you don't like it catch the next flight to the US.
    Yeah but like I said, not sure if I can just drop and go. It's a commitment.

Originally Posted by LJB118 View Post
    What about Kim Jong-il?
    Fail. That's North Korea

Originally Posted by Shredded-Wolf View Post
    Thats china broski.
    Yeah but the concept is the same

WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WannaBeATank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Tw1tcHy View Post
    Geoje Island. My mom heard the same thing and talked to some peoplewho live there and they say the media really hypes it up. If it was really all that bad people would not continue to bring their families over there. The island is also apparently very well protected since ship building is it's main industry and there a billions and billions invested in it, or some shyt like that

I know, I meant what part? Also, i'd check out crime rates, things to do, culture, gyms, etc before you move.
    Look me in the eye. It's okay if you are scared, so am I, but we are scared for different reasons. I am scared of what I willn't become, you are scared of what I could become. Look at me! I will not let myself end where I started, I will not let myself finish where I begin. I know what is within me, even if you can't see it yet. Look me in the eyes, I have something more important than courage, I have patience. I will become what I know I am.

decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) decmonk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had a exchange student friend from south korea he said it's gorgeous there and also some of them over there do speak english, but let me tell you about the car deal i blew the motor up in my jeep so i'm currently replacing it, it's been 6 months since it happened slow process because of parents, finding a motor, etc... but i couldn't imagine going a whole YEAR without it and i'm sure you value your Trans Am as much as i do my jeep so it's just food for thought good luck either way man.
    RTR
    S&P Crew

Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000) Kurd4evah is just really nice. (+1000)
    you'll still be on TMISC on a daily bases so it doesn't really effect us lol
    but South Korea is pretty cool i'd go if i got a artistic type job and get everything paid for...that'd be dope, **** north america.

Hard to get a job there? srs? America and Canada are ****ed everyone's loosing their jobs or can't find one, and your complaining about south Korea damn brah.

I'd definitely go, its not hard learning a new language tbh i learned English in about a year, not like now but i could respond and understand people, and they say english is one of the hardest languages to learn...

coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IDK the story, but how does your dad not know of your moms plan but you do? And you'd be leaving him behind.

Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Th3KaNgSt3R has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What the ****kk!!!!
    Say hi to my grandma for me

Jk

But you should know that the kids in korea are kinda argumentative and stuff, they can be really ***gots
    PM me for Demonoid Invites.

Bicycle crew.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shredded-Wolf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tw1tcHy View Post

Fail. That's North Korea

"Yeah but the concepts the same" lol.
    We are the product of our influences. Originality is so hard to come by in this society.

***I Rape Back***

SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SlamDuncan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would go, I could finally experience what it feels like to be average height
    Misc Strength Crew

A State Of Trance

Pale Aesthetics

Originally Posted by Shredded-Wolf View Post
    "Yeah but the concepts the same" lol.
    lol hell no it isn't. Kid from america moving to an asian country same concept.

Moving to the worlds most communist country =/= moving to a happy republic

:P

As for the rest of you guys, been reading a ton of threads of "Ask a brah living in S. Korea anything" and the like for a bit. Still going through them all

Stepdad knows about it, but he doesn't know my mom is going. Obviously he told me and not him, so that's how I know first...

Other questions I will get to shortly :P