vinecent0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation HELP with suppliment

Hi

I have couple of protiens and other stuff I want to ask about and how to use em

First: N.O.-XPLODE ( it has UFC emblem on it)

Second: CRYOTEST (MUSCLETECH)

Third: ALFA AMINO PROTOTYPE216 (MUSCLETECH)

Fourth: Nabolic Halo HARDCORE (MUSCLETECH)

So I need the pros and cons and how to use them.

Thanks
    Attached Images

Come on ppl I really need your help!!!!

sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) sven1olaf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by vinecent0 View Post
    Hi

Thanks
    Ur gonna find that Muscletech is not often recommended.

NO Xplode: preworkout, not my cup of tea, but gets decent reviews around here. Take before workout as directed on container.

Cryotest: no idea, guessing test booster, follow the directions on the container.

Alfa Amino Prototype 216: amino caps, take prior to workout as directed. A good protein powder will most likely get you all the aminos you will need though.

Anabolic Halo hardcore: creatine/BCAA, take post workout as directed.

There are numerous other products out there that can fulfill your needs. I am assuming that you are already taking a multi and fish oil.

Supplements are just that, supplements. Intended to help you get what you can not in your diet, and to boost your performance in the gym.

A good diet, lots of rest, and good workout program will get you to your goal (bulk or cut) the most effectively.

Good luck
    "great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds..." A. Einstein

NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalSugarFTW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalSugarFTW View Post
    Im not really sure what that link has to do with what this guy is asking so if you could elaborate that might help alot. Cool little cartoons or whatever they are but what is the point youre trying to get across?
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

1k+

32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 32gOfNattyPB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi

Thanks
    Use anabolic ignite for your pre-workout

you don't need cryotest cause your 18 and your test is at max already

use the amino acid at anytime. First thing in the morning and post workout are the best time or pre.

Halo hardcore post workout, first thing in the morning, or pre-workout. I would use the amino pre-workout and halo post.

Get you some premium blend from muscle feast, creatine, and stop shopping at GNC.
    Best pre-workout ever:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/legal/anadraulic-state-gt.html

Best protein products:
    Muscle Feast

Best Egg white product:
    pending :)

These stuff are not for me but I know a guy who sells supplements for athletes and other ppl and these stuff are new to him so,he wants to know if they are bad or they are harmful, if they are indeed harmful he won't sell it to anybody.
    if there are good please give me the specific way and dosage

Thanks for all the guys who answered

Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000) Ramrod2615 is just really nice. (+1000)
    These stuff are not for me but I know a guy who sells supplements for athletes and other ppl and these stuff are new to him so,he wants to know if they are bad or they are harmful, if they are indeed harmful he won't sell it to anybody.
    if there are good please give me the specific way and dosage

Thanks for all the guys who answered
    if the guy "sells supps for athletes" then he should probably have a pretty good idea about some pretty mainstream supplements like these.
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

1k+

Originally Posted by Ramrod2615 View Post
    if the guy "sells supps for athletes" then he should probably have a pretty good idea about some pretty mainstream supplements like these.

He does, but he wants to make sure that they do not harm anyone who use it

so please help me if you can