Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Green Mailers 1st OBF Challenge & Log

Men’s Transformation
    OBF LOG

CURRENT STATS:
    Height: 6’
    Weight: 178 – 182 (Will update on Pic Day)
    BF%: 12.8% (Will update on Pic Day)

HISTORY
    I screwed around with weights as a teen here and there. Nothing was real serious or consistent. I played baseball and hockey quite competitively and weighed 155 my whole academic life (I was a twig). I never really enjoyed working out due to the frustration of being a hard gainer and seeing no results. Over the last several years I have become seriously disciplined and really enjoy my work in the gym. I completed my first real bulk /cut cycle October 2010 through May 2011. It wasn’t what you would call clean, so I still have some stubborn crap lingering around my mid section and all ‘n all it was real successful.

This is my first log – doing it for the OBF transformation.
    I don’t know how much detail I will have time for. My schedule is nuts. But I will try my best.

GOAL
    Re-comp. I am not interested in bulking during summer. My plan is to add mass and return my abs to defintition.

DURATION: June 26 - October 15 (16 Weeks)

SUPPS
    6/26 – 6/30: Optimen, fish oil, bcaa, GPLC, primaforce cissus, ZMA and protein, protein, protein
    6/31 – 9/17: All of the above – Drop ZMA- Add PreWork Out, TestoPRO, HGHPro, Stoked and Glycobol
    9/18 – 10/15: Same as 6/26 – Add Animal cuts

TRAINING
    Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Back
    Wednesday: Shoulders
    Thursday: Legs
    Friday: Bis/Tri’s

Abs will be trained 2 – 3 times per week and cardio will be 5 -7 sessions of 20 – 30 mins per week (could become two 20 min sessions per day in the last four weeks depending on results).
    Last edited by GreenMailer; 06-24-2011 at 05:58 AM.
    Green Mailer

My New Transformation LOG - Join My Journey
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139203213&p=771926183#post771926183

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed
    My Journal, sometimes there are adorable dog pics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149029193

Animal Project F log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171830873&p=1450434263#post1450434263

klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10) klybern is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Subbed have fun with it brother

GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50) GreenMailer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LoveMyInk View Post
    subbed
    Originally Posted by klybern View Post
    Subbed have fun with it brother
    Thanks gonna try.
    Green Mailer

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139203213&p=771926183#post771926183

Count down is on

Monday is my official start day. I will be posting some stats and starting pics prior too.
    Also trying to rest my foot prior to start as I busted it up pretty good a day or so ago. Cardio has been a no go - but weights are still moving!
    Green Mailer

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am in Chris and when I see something I can help with I'll say something

I could ask many many questions first for now ill just flow and it goes
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Thanks John!

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    I am in Chris and when I see something I can help with I'll say something

I could ask many many questions first for now ill just flow and it goes
    U DA MAN!
    Thanks
    Looking forward to 16 weeks of transformation with your assistance!

Greatly appreciated!
    Green Mailer

Here are my starting stats. I did these around 730 pm. I will be weighing in and checking my BF % on Fridays. I will post my starting pictures tomorrow (first timer and they suck). Owell. I will post update pictures as progress warrants.

183.4 lbs
    10.7 BF%. (couldn't believe that)

chest 40.25 42.25 flexed
    Arm L 15.125. R 14.75. (John!?!)
    quads L 22.5. R 22.5
    Calves L 14.75. R 14.25. (again! $@&!)

Waist 33.75 at navel 33 when abs flexed. 33.5 & 32.75 at hips
    Jean size 31/32

I obviously have a symmetry issue in the arms and calves that need to be addressed. I wil explain arm later.

Goal is to grow everything except the waist and return the abs I once had......

Here we go!
    Green Mailer

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In! We're about the same height/weight.

Originally Posted by zackmorris View Post
    In! We're about the same height/weight.
    Great! Thanks, I will take all the help you guys can give.

We maybe close in height and weight; but your BF and comp way better! Looking forward to the journey
    Green Mailer

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GreenMailer View Post
    Here are my starting stats. I did these around 730 pm. I will be weighing in and checking my BF % on Fridays. I will post my starting pictures tomorrow (first timer and they suck). Owell. I will post update pictures as progress warrants.

183.4 lbs

chest 40.25 42.25 flexed
    quads L 22.5. R 22.5

Jean size 31/32

I obviously have a symmetry issue in the arms and calves that need to be addressed. I wil explain arm later.

Here we go!
    sometimes measurements with the tape measure are off. I go by a 7,000 $ machine that test how much muscle is in my trunk, each arm, each leg, my bodyfat levels, my water levels and do this every few months.

If you are concerned do some extra work for the weak calve and week arm like 3 sets of each

3 sets of preacher weak arm dumbell curls leaning into the preacher bench after youve completed biceps

3 sets leg press toe raises on weak calve when your done calves.

how often are you training calves weekly? do the weak calve at least twice a week

Looking forward to the pictures

You can follow my split in my log. right now I am going light due to seeing if I can lift heavy again. Ive recently taken 5 weeks off of upper body while getting ART therapy.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

☆ Bitch on Fire ☆ NesQuickChick's Avatar
    NesQuickChick is just really nice. (+1000) NesQuickChick is just really nice. (+1000) NesQuickChick is just really nice. (+1000) NesQuickChick is just really nice. (+1000) NesQuickChick is just really nice. (+1000) NesQuickChick is just really nice. (+1000) NesQuickChick is just really nice. (+1000) NesQuickChick is just really nice. (+1000) NesQuickChick is just really nice. (+1000) NesQuickChick is just really nice. (+1000) NesQuickChick is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up S u b b e d

183.4 lbs

chest 40.25 42.25 flexed
    quads L 22.5. R 22.5

Jean size 31/32

Here we go!
    I am guessing you are left handed/sided?
    If you are, like myself-the dominant side will also dominate a lot of the work in the gym.
    Focus on your right side, push out a few more reps on that one side.
    BB Member since 2008

Workout Gear/Curves for Women, by AVON
    http://julietlarosa.avonrepresentative.com/

Join my CrazyFastWeightLoss on ********
    ********.com/media/set/?set=a.218202788219129.51552.100000882281839&l=10bb434e76

Rom 12:16 Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.

Weight Losses: (GOAL is to lose 8-10 per month)
    December 2011... -10
    January... -10
    February... -1

sometimes measurements with the tape measure are off. I go by a 7,000 $ machine that test how much muscle is in my trunk, each arm, each leg, my bodyfat levels, my water levels and do this every few months.

If you are concerned do some extra work for the weak calve and week arm like 3 sets of each

3 sets of preacher weak arm dumbell curls leaning into the preacher bench after youve completed biceps

3 sets leg press toe raises on weak calve when your done calves.

how often are you training calves weekly? do the weak calve at least twice a week

Looking forward to the pictures

You can follow my split in my log. right now I am going light due to seeing if I can lift heavy again. Ive recently taken 5 weeks off of upper body while getting ART therapy.
    What kind of machine and who offers the service? Im intrigued!

Ok. I will add the extra sets to my Right Bi's and Tri's. Started today (as today was arms) - felt good. Let me give you some history on my right arm. I broke my right elbow in a car accident when i was 15. I never regained full ROM during PT. So my right arm doesnt quite get to full extention (probably missing about 10 - 12%). I am sure this adds to the lack of development.

I have done calves Twice, but now i am at once per. I will up it to twice a week. What kind of volume do you think i shoot for?

Definately will subb your log! Thanks!

Originally Posted by NesQuickChick View Post
    I am guessing you are left handed/sided?
    If you are, like myself-the dominant side will also dominate a lot of the work in the gym.
    Focus on your right side, push out a few more reps on that one side.
    Nope, right handed. see above.
    Green Mailer

Pics

Here are a few pics. I will post more. I didnt like my full body shots for the OBF, so i am going to reshoot them over the weekend and post em up on Sunday!

i put these in my body space and then embedded them. I am not sure why they are so small.
    Can anyone help with that?

You can view on my Bodyspace if need be until i figure out why that is happening.
    Last edited by GreenMailer; 06-24-2011 at 05:57 AM.
    Green Mailer

Test

Trying Photobucket for better size

Green Mailer

BINGO!

There you go.
    Green Mailer

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Subbed. What are your goals. Sorry I am too lazy to read back..lol

You are looking pretty lean already.
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    Subbed. What are your goals. Sorry I am too lazy to read back..lol

You are looking pretty lean already.
    Recomp. I still have too much BF on my abs to Pop and not enough lean mass everywhere else! Need to grow.

BF% currently around 11% Looking for 8-9% during the tranformation with muscle growth.
    Last edited by GreenMailer; 06-24-2011 at 06:26 AM.
    Green Mailer

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Recomp. I still have too much BF on my abs to Pop and not enough lean mass everywhere else! Need to grow.

BF% currently around 11% Looking for 8-9% during the tranformation with muscle growth.
    sounds good. I am obviously trying to lower bf% alot

"Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    sounds good. I am obviously trying to lower bf% alot
    Yes, i saw your photos and edited my past post. I think you can really cut that up.
    Green Mailer

Yes, i saw your photos and edited my past post. I think you will really cut that up.
    Fixed

What kind of machine and who offers the service? Im intrigued!

Ok. I will add the extra sets to my Right Bi's and Tri's. Started today (as today was arms) - felt good. Let me give you some history on my right arm. I broke my right elbow in a car accident when i was 15. I never regained full ROM during PT. So my right arm doesnt quite get to full extention (probably missing about 10 - 12%). I am sure this adds to the lack of development.

I have done calves Twice, but now i am at once per. I will up it to twice a week. What kind of volume do you think i shoot for?

Definately will subb your log! Thanks!
    It is a electronic tester machine in my gym. Don't know the name of it.

Volume - well i used to be a high intensity guy untill i had injuries. I think it is individual and some body parts may respond better to higher volume and some to more intensity. That said, I love intensity and I can not train super high intensity for too long so Ill switch to reloads, and volume workouts, before I feel I can go full intensity again without injuring myself.

you may even want to do the left calve twice and the right one twice for the time being until the other one comes up.

what is your ultimate goal to look like? ie mens model look.....Arnold...

Online coaching avilable

stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Best of luck to you here ... hope you make your goals

It is a electronic tester machine in my gym. Don't know the name of it.

Volume - well i used to be a high intensity guy untill i had injuries. I think it is individual and some body parts may respond better to higher volume and some to more intensity. That said, I love intensity and I can not train super high intensity for too long so Ill switch to reloads, and volume workouts, before I feel I can go full intensity again without injuring myself.

you may even want to do the left calve twice and the right one twice for the time being until the other one comes up.

what is your ultimate goal to look like? ie mens model look.....Arnold...
    OK, thanks. I did extra sets for my right arm on Friday. Pushdowns and concentration curls and I plan on continuing that way. If i dont see any progress i will keep the extra volume on arms day and maybe space out another right arms day early/mid week.

I did extra work on my right calf on saturday (cardio day). Speaking of cardio, my left foot is still a bit tweaked so i can only walk on t-mill (Level 15 4.2 mph) and then seated cycle. did both sat and sun for 20 a piece.

Ultimate goal? I dont know, i feel like i have so many. You have seen my frame. i am not sure how much mass i can add - i hope alot. Thinking of the "OAK" would be awesome; but i would settle for Abercrombie............especially as i approach 40! 38 now.

Goals: add as much lean mass as possible. i want everything to be bigger; except my waiste line. Get symetry problems under control.

John - where should my macros be? I am starting everything tomorrow (Monday 6/27).
    4:30 rise - PW, 5:00 gym, 6:30 post workout shake, 7:30 bfast, 10/10:30 ?; noon ?, 3 ?, 6 dinner, 8 ?............... thanks for all the help so far.

Originally Posted by stachedwalker View Post
    Best of luck to you here ... hope you make your goals
    thank you.
    Green Mailer

Also do you use pre workouts (stims and NO). If so, how long on and off?

Thanks
    Green Mailer

6/27 Chest

CHEST

4:30: Rise - 2.5 scoops of Jacked and Glutamine

*Indicated Warm Up Sets

Incline DB Press
    *35 x 15
    *45 x 15
    65 x 10
    70 x 8
    70 x 8
    60 x 10

Flat BB Press (no spot - so i dont push it)
    125 x 12
    125 x 10
    125 x 10

Inc DB Fly (really looking for the stretch here)
    35 x 10
    45 x 10
    45 x 11

Dips
    3 sets of 10

Dec HS Press
    146 x 12
    166 x 8
    146 x 12

DB Pullovers for Chest
    35 x 15
    40 x 12
    40 x 12

Got it in, in just under an hour. Banged a shake and then hit cycle for 25mins.
    Banged another shake and then off to start my day.

Thinking about rotating my chest work over the next 16 weeks (i.e. 1-4 focus on upper, 5-8 on lower, 9-12 on interior, 13-16 on exterior). You guys have seen my photos, where would you start?

I had a pretty good pump going from start to finish. I would like to add a little more volume in the form of sets; but all told this wasnt too bad.

Tomorrow is Back.
    Green Mailer

OK, thanks. I did extra sets for my right arm on Friday. Pushdowns and concentration curls and I plan on continuing that way. If i dont see any progress i will keep the extra volume on arms day and maybe space out another right arms day early/mid week.

I did extra work on my right calf on saturday (cardio day). Speaking of cardio, my left foot is still a bit tweaked so i can only walk on t-mill (Level 15 4.2 mph) and then seated cycle. did both sat and sun for 20 a piece.

Ultimate goal? I dont know, i feel like i have so many. You have seen my frame. i am not sure how much mass i can add - i hope alot. Thinking of the "OAK" would be awesome; but i would settle for Abercrombie............especially as i approach 40! 38 now.

Goals: add as much lean mass as possible. i want everything to be bigger; except my waiste line. Get symetry problems under control.

John - where should my macros be? I am starting everything tomorrow (Monday 6/27).
    4:30 rise - PW, 5:00 gym, 6:30 post workout shake, 7:30 bfast, 10/10:30 ?; noon ?, 3 ?, 6 dinner, 8 ?............... thanks for all the help so far.

thank you.
    Macros are indivudal depending on metabolism. Having said that is pretty simple to gain more weight you have to eat more and not just a general eat more but the right foods that work for you. high protein is a must-I like moderate carbs and lower fats- sometimes moderate fats. Nutrition is where it is at.

* generally you are not going to add a whole lot of muscle mass on a calorie reduced diet below maintenance. What you need to do is start counting your calories everyday(I know its hardd for those that dont_ive been doing it a good 4 years..and been counting protein grams since 2004) everyday count how many Protein Carbs and fats...and record progress.

if your not gaining muscle at your current calories up them by 2-3 hundred. still not gaining up again another 200...do this untill you start gaining...

as far as losing body fat you can track by the scale as well-Just make sure you track it at the same time of a certain day of every week- Say Monday at 2:00

its not as simple as the scale though..are you gaining strength, losing strength, not getting a pump

I highly recommend you get Championship Bodybuilding by Chris Aceto and read it whether its for the abcombie model look or the Arnold look you'll definitely learn a lot if you apply what you read

Also do you use pre workouts (stims and NO). If so, how long on and off?

Thanks
    I dont like stims too much. Maniac has very few stims in it and taste amazing so I use that maybe on hard days like back and legs or maybe sometimes all weight days. depends on many things like how many meals I had before, and timing.

Online coaching avilable

stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50) stachedwalker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    about the arm/calf asymmetry ... I'm sure we all have it in one form or another. I know I'm definitely stronger in my right quad, but stronger in my left hamstring ... go figure. It's probably not enough to be noticeable unless you really look for it ... and as your arms get bigger that'll be less noticeable

Macros are indivudal depending on metabolism. Having said that is pretty simple to gain more weight you have to eat more and not just a general eat more but the right foods that work for you. high protein is a must-I like moderate carbs and lower fats- sometimes moderate fats. Nutrition is where it is at.

* generally you are not going to add a whole lot of muscle mass on a calorie reduced diet below maintenance. What you need to do is start counting your calories everyday(I know its hardd for those that dont_ive been doing it a good 4 years..and been counting protein grams since 2004) everyday count how many Protein Carbs and fats...and record progress.

if your not gaining muscle at your current calories up them by 2-3 hundred. still not gaining up again another 200...do this untill you start gaining...

as far as losing body fat you can track by the scale as well-Just make sure you track it at the same time of a certain day of every week- Say Monday at 2:00

its not as simple as the scale though..are you gaining strength, losing strength, not getting a pump

I highly recommend you get Championship Bodybuilding by Chris Aceto and read it whether its for the abcombie model look or the Arnold look you'll definitely learn a lot if you apply what you read

I dont like stims too much. Maniac has very few stims in it and taste amazing so I use that maybe on hard days like back and legs or maybe sometimes all weight days. depends on many things like how many meals I had before, and timing.
    Thanks John. I'm gonna revamp the nutrion over the next week and come up with a plan. Definately in for Aceto's book. Ill post the macro targets when I get it together.

Subbed your thred today. I know your light but still love the numbers. Good luck bra. Ill be watching

Originally Posted by stachedwalker View Post
    about the arm/calf asymmetry ... I'm sure we all have it in one form or another. I know I'm definitely stronger in my right quad, but stronger in my left hamstring ... go figure. It's probably not enough to be noticeable unless you really look for it ... and as your arms get bigger that'll be less noticeable
    Ya, im sure we all do; but this drives me crazy! in the arms and calves its so noticable (to me at least). hate seeing my week arm with much better build than the weak. funny thing is my right arm (less build) is stronger. I'm gonna get this!
    Green Mailer

Reigning Pong Champion HappySnowBunny's Avatar
    HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HappySnowBunny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbed and in for symmetry and other fun stuff!