Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000)
    [QUOTE=iLiftNoodBrah;708355281]There is nothing wrong with this in particular, but it should be mentioned that post workout nutrition is entirely irrelavant if you have good pre workout nutrition.

Originally Posted by LiftRightMeow View Post
    How many cheat meals should I have a week?
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with having a cheat meal every now and then. Don’t go overboard and learn to control your urges. Personally, I have a bag of chips every other day and fast food once a week. You can have junk food every now and then if it fits into your diet, just don't go overboard.

You really need to learn about IIFYM. I eat KFC all day and I'm sitting at <10% BF

Nitpicking, just telling beginners to avoid excess ****ty food - point unimportant

How long should my workout last?
    About an hour, give or take 20 minutes. It depends on whether or not you do cardio/etc. My workouts on average take about an hour.

The length of your workout is entirely irrelevant, its more so the quality of it, how taxing it was, what you did, etc. When I was on SS, some of my workouts were as long as 2 hours to complete all the warm up sets, and rest in between sets were as long as 10 minutes.
    yet again, nitpicking. Telling clueless beginners to workout for about 40 minutes to 80 minutes is a good guideline.

What is soreness an indicator of?
    Soreness is an indicator of torn muscle fibers. It doesn't necessarily mean growth, but it's a good indicator that you did something right. When you first begin working out, your body will get really sore because it is not used to working out. After a few months, however, your body will not get as sore anymore after your workouts.

Soreness is not an indicator of doing something right, I can get sore every workout from doing Bicep Curls, and bench press, it doesn't mean I'm doing anything right.
    notice how I said "doesn't necessarily mean growth." Nitpicking
    ok, find something else

NulleryDrummerB12 iLiftNoodBrah's Avatar
    iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You did not address the biggest point of them all, which is when you told people to work muscles once a week, when this is completely false, lol...

Your telling people to switch up there programs because there muscles get accustomed to it when really they need more food. I even used myself as an example.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136864013&highlight=wumbology

405x1/235x1/405x3

LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000) LiftRightMeow is just really nice. (+1000)
    [QUOTE=iLiftNoodBrah;708380851]

You did not tell me how I was wrong, and how the hell was I nitpicking? Your thread had just straight up false info.

I'll even list them again

You said not to workout muscles more then 2x week aside from the smaller ones.

My reply was you were straight up wrong, and couldn't be anymore wrong. You should train your body with higher frequency, and I even told you my source to find out. You never addressed that, and thats probably one of the biggest/most important problem with training these days.

You don't even know what IIFYM, your telling people to stay away from junk food.
    - telling people to stay AWAY FROM JUNK FOOD!?!?!??!?! OMGG I DONT KNOW WHAT IIFYM IS NO WAYY!??!?!?

You have no idea what a parallel Squat is.
    I provided a video. Herpderp statement.

You think soreness means your doing it right, when it does NOT.
    You can't read

Static stretching pre workout = more chance of getting injured
    - scientists can't even agree on this point. So broscienceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    anything elsee

iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iLiftNoodBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good lord your cocky, you still did not address any of my statements, rather you just ignored the ones you knew you were wrong, and made yourself look even dumber.

in your post you said soreness means your doing it right, it doesn't. You learn to read.

HG has a study showing static stretching pre workout = sucks bawlz.

Alright, I'm done arguing, I can careless what kind of stuff you tell beginners when you, yourself don't look to good. Its not like I'll ever take this advice anyways.
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136864013&highlight=wumbology

405x1/235x1/405x3

Originally Posted by iLiftNoodBrah View Post
    You did not address the biggest point of them all, which is when you told people to work muscles once a week, when this is completely false, lol...

Your telling people to switch up there programs because there muscles get accustomed to it when really they need more food. I even used myself as an example.
    I provided a link to rippetoes or something like that. I said to work up to twice a week

and

Switching up programs is good every now and then. I notice when I do the same program for a while it starts to become less effective. Advising people to try different exercises to see what works for them is sound advice.

good lord your cocky, you still did not address any of my statements, rather you just ignored the ones you knew you were wrong, and made yourself look even dumber.

in your post you said soreness means your doing it right, it doesn't. You learn to read.
    [b] I said doesn't necessarily mean growth. and "must be doing something right."

HG has a study showing static stretching pre workout = sucks bawlz.
    and im sure that there are 300300 different other studies disproving this point.

Alright, I'm done arguing, I can careless what kind of stuff you tell beginners when you, yourself don't look to good. Its not like I'll ever take this advice anyways.
    I look better than you, your argument is invalid

not really, you actually do not. pretending you do, you've been lifting for 2 years, i've been lifting for 6 months

i tried to end this, and you decided to continue it, your arguing with a 14 year old over the internet, your ego must be gone through the roof by now, right?

405x1/235x1/405x3

nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nusa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not really, you actually do not. pretending you do, you've been lifting for 2 years, i've been lifting for 6 months

i tried to end this, and you decided to continue it, your arguing with a 14 year old over the internet, your ego must be gone through the roof by now, right?
    repped if not on spread.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*I always rep back, just put rep back.

*Goals
    .Weight in Lbs-200
    .Squat-325
    .Bench-225
    .Dead Lift-350

musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500) musclefreak69 is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol

looks dont equal knowledge

iliftnoodbrah is correct
    # Good Musical Taste Crew

***Anti-Broscientist Crew***
    **Never Ever getting a vasectomy crew**

syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) syed2011 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by relentlessmule View Post
    First page on future sticky, nice post.
    Yes, but it could be more concise.

FTS93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread is just what i need (sick). But just want to ask about of these bodyfat pictures. I`m 17 year old boy and as u can see on my photos that i`m likely skinny boy. But when i sit my belly are little bit soft and having three "belly sausage" or how u say that.

How much u think that my body fat is? Or must i put some photo? Because i`m bulking right now and i dont want that my bodyfat is in 20% when i`m stop, because some rumours say that then diet is so f*ckin hard and eat motivate.

Thanks already for answer and sorry for my "Rally English" like we finnish people say.

E: Or need to i just diet all this "belly sausage" off and then start again bulk?
    Last edited by FTS93; 06-28-2011 at 11:24 PM.

kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50) kentuckync will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do u mind if i rep u? great thread
    Eat like a horse, sleep like a baby and grow like weed.

BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Such a great thread .
    "Let your life mean something. Become an inspiration to others so that they may try to do more and to become more than they are today."

~Thomas D. Willhite~

KieranJB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KieranJB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KieranJB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KieranJB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KieranJB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KieranJB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KieranJB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KieranJB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KieranJB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KieranJB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KieranJB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by FTS93 View Post
    This thread is just what i need (sick). But just want to ask about of these bodyfat pictures. I`m 17 year old boy and as u can see on my photos that i`m likely skinny boy. But when i sit my belly are little bit soft and having three "belly sausage" or how u say that.

How much u think that my body fat is? Or must i put some photo? Because i`m bulking right now and i dont want that my bodyfat is in 20% when i`m stop, because some rumours say that then diet is so f*ckin hard and eat motivate.

Thanks already for answer and sorry for my "Rally English" like we finnish people say.

E: Or need to i just diet all this "belly sausage" off and then start again bulk?
    You need to post your pictures for an accurate body fat estimation. Based on what you say you're probably somewhere in between 13-16%. If you're skinny like you say, then just slowly bulk, gaining about a half a pound a week. Don't worry about the belly fat right now, just lift heavy and bulk slowly with a good diet. Only cut/try to lose weight once you have a good amount of muscle on you.

Abednegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abednegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abednegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abednegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abednegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abednegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abednegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abednegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abednegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abednegro is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abednegro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Should I get a home gym if I live far from a gym?

Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Abednegro View Post
    Should I get a home gym if I live far from a gym?
    if a home gym = barbells, plates, and a squat rack, then yes.

you should also build/buy a pullup bar.
    385lb x 1 dead
    205lb x 1 bench (Post-injury)
    285lb x 5 squat

FTS93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You need to post your pictures for an accurate body fat estimation. Based on what you say you're probably somewhere in between 13-16%. If you're skinny like you say, then just slowly bulk, gaining about a half a pound a week. Don't worry about the belly fat right now, just lift heavy and bulk slowly with a good diet. Only cut/try to lose weight once you have a good amount of muscle on you.
    TY for answer. Yes i talk to one people and he said same thing, that i just need slowly bulk and first thing is, that first get some muscle and that help little too and when is time, then diet 5-6bf%.

LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) LiamDwyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    iliftnoodbrah was correct about every point he made. Looks someone can't take a little bit of constructive criticism.
    I rep back whether you ask or not.

Reps for life:

rocketbulk
    PhiGreens
    BackToThePresent
    Cream3
    Devon501
    AlbertWesker

kevinvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinvee will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinvee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread literally blows my mind. Reading alot these days and this thread just makes me confused. IIFYM, Training frequency, Sleep, Meal timing... Everything that was posted here in the forums with proven studies... This thread just opposes them..... WTF?

boxingfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this could help

boxingfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Steven119 View Post
    if a home gym = barbells, plates, and a squat rack, then yes.

you should also build/buy a pullup bar.
    expensive as hell

Originally Posted by kevinvee View Post
    This thread literally blows my mind. Reading alot these days and this thread just makes me confused. IIFYM, Training frequency, Sleep, Meal timing... Everything that was posted here in the forums with proven studies... This thread just opposes them..... WTF?
    exactly this thread is full of Broscience, it den goes to show since thefirst 2 pages are telling the OP he is wrong and to make corrections.

TheYardstick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Some decent information, but quite a bit of it is contradicted by other stickies found in this section. You should probably fix that since it's nothing but confusing for beginners.

exactly this thread is full of Broscience, it den goes to show since thefirst 2 pages are telling the OP he is wrong and to make corrections.
    you can't edit a thread after a about a day, or believe me, I would've changed some things to clear things up. I apologize for being a douchebag, just trying to help beginners because this website has helped me so much

Originally Posted by FTS93 View Post
    TY for answer. Yes i talk to one people and he said same thing, that i just need slowly bulk and first thing is, that first get some muscle and that help little too and when is time, then diet 5-6bf%.
    Yea being that you're just starting out, just focus on lifting hard and eating well/enough and you'll make great progress. Enough with all this bulking/cutting/meal timing bs, just lift and eat. You can worry about bodyfat percentage/etc after you put some muscle on your frame.

Jordan15243 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey OP, great post, i'm a beginner, and this really helped me out with some questions. I was wondering, could I get a good workout and build muscle in my arms, abs, and legs at home with around $100? My brother already has a bench and some weights, but I would need to buy barbells and anything else I need. Is $100 enough? I honestly have no idea, and my post may just be laughed at and disregarded. I won't go a gym though, i'm not more than a few pounds overweight, but i'm just too self-conscience. Oh well.

Originally Posted by Jordan15243 View Post
    Hey OP, great post, i'm a beginner, and this really helped me out with some questions. I was wondering, could I get a good workout and build muscle in my arms, abs, and legs at home with around $100? My brother already has a bench and some weights, but I would need to buy barbells and anything else I need. Is $100 enough? I honestly have no idea, and my post may just be laughed at and disregarded. I won't go a gym though, i'm not more than a few pounds overweight, but i'm just too self-conscience. Oh well.
    Im sure you could find some weights at a garage sale or something like that for pretty cheap. Don't be afraid to go to the gym because you're self conscious. Everyone has to start somewhere, and everyone in there was a beginner at one time in their lives. You'll get used to going there and feel comfortable going after awhile, no matter how insecure you are.

FantasticMomen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks

jschnieder07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jschnieder07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jschnieder07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jschnieder07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jschnieder07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jschnieder07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jschnieder07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jschnieder07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jschnieder07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

home workouts

Whats the most effective workouts that you can do at home that can transform a body?