theboiyo187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

easy bulking diet and meal plan

Hi all i've been wanting to bulk an put on weight, i have always been skinny but consider it from not getting proper calories an i know for sure that is probably my problem. I am lazy for when it comes to eating and cooking but will work my ass off doing anything else workout, sports basically any activitys. Now i am on a budget an can probably spend close to a 100 every 2wks is that ok?? I also need fast things to make basically within 10 to 15 minutes.. now if oats are thrown in they must be blended into a shake cause i cant stomach it.. I also cant stand the texture of wheat bread.. i have whey protein and serious mass.. thanks all

my stats are; age 22
    height 5'5
    weight 127

NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10) NickShelters is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If your bulking up on muscle, protein is a major part of your diet. It's certainly not the only thing to pay attention to but definitely eat healthy, but 5-6 meals daily. Spread out 2 hrs or so in between. I'm bulking up right now as well.

dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NickShelters View Post
    If your bulking up on muscle, protein is a major part of your diet. It's certainly not the only thing to pay attention to but definitely eat healthy, but 5-6 meals daily. Spread out 2 hrs or so in between. I'm bulking up right now as well.
    Ha.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In the red still?
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MrTonedman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hey man I know how you feel literally I am the same age as you. I was 119 and gained 30 pounds of muscle within 3-4 months. Your like me naturally skinny with a fast metabolism. It's extremely hard I know but patience and determination will get you there. You must lift at least 3 times a week anymore is unnecessary for you. Try to consume high amounts of protien and carbs. Chicken, eggs, tuna and pasta for example. Lift very heavy weights if you want to bulk but dont hurt yourself. Try to do atleast 8 reps with high amount of sets. Eat 2-3 hours as the above poster suggested. Keep at it and patience will give you results. Good luck!

sharpguyjp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharpguyjp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharpguyjp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharpguyjp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharpguyjp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharpguyjp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharpguyjp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharpguyjp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharpguyjp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharpguyjp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sharpguyjp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lift heavy on a compound program and eat everything you can that isn't deep fried or empty calories. Cheeseburgers and buffets mean gains in the weight room.
    Current 3x5 rep as of Feb. 1st, 2011:
    Bench: 175
    Squat:225
    Dead:245
    Press:115

Goal by start of college:
    Bench:225
    Squat:315
    Dead:405
    Press:135

TPugs is just really nice. (+1000) TPugs is just really nice. (+1000) TPugs is just really nice. (+1000) TPugs is just really nice. (+1000) TPugs is just really nice. (+1000) TPugs is just really nice. (+1000) TPugs is just really nice. (+1000) TPugs is just really nice. (+1000) TPugs is just really nice. (+1000) TPugs is just really nice. (+1000) TPugs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MrTonedman View Post
    Hey man I know how you feel literally I am the same age as you. I was 119 and gained 30 pounds of muscle within 3-4 months. Your like me naturally skinny with a fast metabolism. It's extremely hard I know but patience and determination will get you there. You must lift at least 3 times a week anymore is unnecessary for you. Try to consume high amounts of protien and carbs. Chicken, eggs, tuna and pasta for example. Lift very heavy weights if you want to bulk but dont hurt yourself. Try to do atleast 8 reps with high amount of sets. Eat 2-3 hours as the above poster suggested. Keep at it and patience will give you results. Good luck!
    Why would you bother wasting your time creating an account just to be a smart a$$??

Will never understand this.

@ OP, read the stickies, simple as that.
    The joyful will stoop with sorrow, and when you
    have gone to the earth I will let my hair grow long
    for your sake, I will wander through the wilderness
    in the skin of a lion.

-The Epic of Gilgamesh

franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000) franko man is just really nice. (+1000)
    you sure you bulking the right way bro?
    try reading the stickies and report back
    IIFYM - Try to get most of your macros from whole foods. They are high in micronutrients and are needed to maintain overall health

theboiyo187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok now i just need to decide how to put quick meals together lets see.. i'm usually up around 8 a.m and go to work around 11.. so if you had a schedule like dat would you eat 1 time or 2? I get off around 5 an really dont get breaks so how could i fit in a meal there? an after 5 how do i fit in 3 to 4 meals that sounds like a major stuffing i dont think i have enough room? maybe like a high calorie meal like 800 cals or more a meal? any ideas on a easy high cal meals.. I mean i know i have to eat but dont see how ima get all these cals down

jwclark84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its not necessary to eat every few hours. Eat when its convenient for you. Read the calculating calorie needs sticky and the pre, during, post-workout nutrition sticky.....actually read all the stickies.

ConnorS879 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please do not lie about gaining 30 pounds of muscle in 3-4 months as pretty much every man who ever lived could not achieve this, even on steroids.

Amonzeh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

k

lmao "gained 30 pounds of muscle within 3-4 months", a natural bodybuilder with a clean diet who lifts heavy gains about 25pounds PER YEAR.

just stop

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Amonzeh View Post
    lmao "gained 30 pounds of muscle within 3-4 months", a natural bodybuilder with a clean diet who lifts heavy gains about 25pounds PER YEAR.

just stop
    Strong zombie thread bump for 1st post...
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Amonzeh View Post
    And only in his first year.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...potential.html