Closed Thread
    CumOnMyAise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ask a guy who literally has cum on his aise now, anything.

Everytime I jizz I make it so it falls on my belly so I don't gottta clean shiit off the floor. Then use my boxers to clean it up lols (too lazy to go get paper towels). Now I got them on, and it's in my aise cheek lmfao

BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrentonJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    thats funny OP, cuz everytime I jizz I make it so it falls on my belly so I don't gottta clean shiit off the floor. Then use my boxers to clean it up lols (too lazy to go get paper towels). Now I got them on, and it's in my aise cheek lmfao
    Better to live one day a lion, then one hundred years as a sheep

Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience - Sherloc

vabyss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vabyss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vabyss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vabyss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vabyss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vabyss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vabyss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vabyss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vabyss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vabyss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vabyss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    too weird, cuz everytime I jizz I make it so it falls on my belly so I don't gottta clean shiit off the floor. Then use my boxers to clean it up lols (too lazy to go get paper towels). Now I got them on, and it's in my aise cheek lmfao