Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Official Ddon1996 Hate thread.

We hate that *******. If he doesn't leave bodybuilding.com I will shut it down.

Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haters gonna hate
    Maxes at end of pyramid sets
    Dead: 405x5
    DB bench: 80x5
    ATG Squat: 315
    Chinups with 45lb weight: 6

6'-150lbs

Ruptured disk crew
    Herniated disk crew
    Still lifting crew

penorisbiggerthanmyagebrah
    Best brahname ever by zachbrah

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50) Josefff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    How can you stay mad at that face?

6'-150lbs

Ruptured disk crew
    Herniated disk crew
    Still lifting crew

ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10) ant1MaTTer is on a distinguished road. (+10)

bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ant1MaTTer View Post
    you know, half of all of your posts make some sense.. but the other half is ****. i cant decide if ur actually a person with purpose, or just an ignorant *******. i think its more of the latter. you know, your kind of people sicken me. and i truly mean that. on one hand, your a kind and caring person with morals and values, smiling to strangers and helping old ladys cross the street. on the other hand when your back is turned you become a lying, cheating, stealing criminal whos only intentions is to take and take from anybody and everybody. even worse is that your an *******. ill bet top dollar that you've spit in peoples food who have been nothing but nice to you. and thats the difference. but go ahead. keep doing what u do because i happen to believe in karma.. and boy is it a bitch

Originally Posted by bravesrule1 View Post
    you know, half of all of your posts make some sense.. but the other half is ****. i cant decide if ur actually a person with purpose, or just an ignorant *******. i think its more of the latter. you know, your kind of people sicken me. and i truly mean that. on one hand, your a kind and caring person with morals and values, smiling to strangers and helping old ladys cross the street. on the other hand when your back is turned you become a lying, cheating, stealing criminal whos only intentions is to take and take from anybody and everybody. even worse is that your an *******. ill bet top dollar that you've spit in peoples food who have been nothing but nice to you. and thats the difference. but go ahead. keep doing what u do because i happen to believe in karma.. and boy is it a bitch
    Have you acquired the knowledge thus far that there are people who suffer from conditions beyond their control, and are naturally in that state? My aunty, for instance, happens to be a person of that nature. She is a crane operator that has bad joints and a bad spine from operating the crane but you probably lack empathy for that case also. I do not fall under this category as I am 6'5, 300lbs and every day I make an effort to stimulate myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing skeletal muscle mircotrauma. I would be most enthusiastic about you saying such a thing of unkind nature to my aunty in the vicinity of my physical presence. This has a low probability of coming to pass however as you are courageous only when your words first travel through an electronic medium to a public display forum. My belief is not strong that you would vocalise these insults when there is little spatial distance between yourself and that person. That is my thought process. I would like to know yours. Oh I do offer my apologies as you lack a frontal lobe with the necessary neurons and synapses which are prerequisites for a sentient being. I myself, however, would be most happy to book you in for a three day cruise to travel to my location and visualise yourself making such taunts to a person of my acquaintance with the removal of an electronic discussion medium.

Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    Founder and CEO of Quick Cup, LLC.

thephilanthrocapitalist.com

"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Strong bipolarmode

6'-150lbs

Ruptured disk crew
    Herniated disk crew
    Still lifting crew

bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bravesrule1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Have you acquired the knowledge thus far that there are people who suffer from conditions beyond their control, and are naturally in that state? My aunty, for instance, happens to be a person of that nature. She is a crane operator that has bad joints and a bad spine from operating the crane but you probably lack empathy for that case also. I do not fall under this category as I am 6'5, 300lbs and every day I make an effort to stimulate myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing skeletal muscle mircotrauma. I would be most enthusiastic about you saying such a thing of unkind nature to my aunty in the vicinity of my physical presence. This has a low probability of coming to pass however as you are courageous only when your words first travel through an electronic medium to a public display forum. My belief is not strong that you would vocalise these insults when there is little spatial distance between yourself and that person. That is my thought process. I would like to know yours. Oh I do offer my apologies as you lack a frontal lobe with the necessary neurons and synapses which are prerequisites for a sentient being. I myself, however, would be most happy to book you in for a three day cruise to travel to my location and visualise yourself making such taunts to a person of my acquaintance with the removal of an electronic discussion medium.
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
    Once again, I'm living my usual life everyday, but the only difference is the five million yen cash in the fridge is because I became a Spy. Hue Hue hue Hue

Once again, I'm living my usual life everyday, but the only difference is the five million yen cash in the fridge is because I became a Spy. Hue Hue hue Hue
    Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the.jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool.story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the.jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool.story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.

Honnêtement, cela est que j'appelle un copain frais d'histoire. Un tel conte rivetant, je copie honnêtement et l'ai collé au mot, épargné sur mon disque dur, l'a reculé sur une unité de saut, a conduit à la banque, mettre l'unité du.saut dans le coffre-fort, et le partira là jusqu'à ce que mes gosses tournent environ 12 (quand ils peuvent déclarer en fait leur âge, et demander que c'est je les montre), quand je le prendrai, le mettre en un vieux lecteur de lecteur USB et le relais cette frais.histoire à eux et les dit, « les gosses, ceci est qu'une histoire fraîche devrait regarder et devrait sembler comme. ..not comme les histoires que votre génération dit

Honnêtement, cela est que j'appelle un copain frais d'histoire. Un tel conte rivetant, je copie honnêtement et l'ai collé au mot, épargné sur mon disque dur, l'a reculé sur une unité de saut, a conduit à la banque, mettre l'unité du.saut dans le coffre-fort, et le partira là jusqu'à ce que mes gosses tournent environ 12 (quand ils peuvent déclarer en fait leur âge, et demander que c'est je les montre), quand je le prendrai, le mettre en un vieux lecteur de lecteur USB et le relais cette frais.histoire à eux et les dit, « les gosses, ceci est qu'une histoire fraîche devrait regarder et devrait sembler comme. ..not comme les histoires que votre génération dit
    i speak french bro. nice try.

BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BkScooby has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Who's DDon.

Originally Posted by BkScooby View Post
    Who's DDon.
    The next big thing on your tv screen.

tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like DDon OP.

You're a *******.

Raw Nats 2014 comeatmebro DDon1996's Avatar
    DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DDon1996 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tricepwarrior View Post
    I like DDon OP.

You're a *******.
    You follow my log closely enough to get recipes, but not closely enough to know who my log-mates are.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159714881&p=1213186101

PowerliftingtoWIN.com

"All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."

-- Paracelsus

tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) tricepwarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DDon1996 View Post
    You follow my log closely enough to get recipes, but not closely enough to know who my log-mates are.

feelsbadman.jpg

now I feel stoopid

Originally Posted by tricepwarrior View Post
    feelsbadman.jpg

now I feel stoopid
    At least you didn't neg me.

johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnpa24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    DDon is a Ginger he has no soul
    Taking the long natural road to becoming huge
    *N00B Squad*

Squat: 285x5
    Bench: 225x5
    Deadlift: 325x5
    I rep back. Always.

Registered User Eatyourheartout's Avatar
    Eatyourheartout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatyourheartout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatyourheartout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatyourheartout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatyourheartout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatyourheartout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatyourheartout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatyourheartout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatyourheartout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatyourheartout is on a distinguished road. (+10) Eatyourheartout is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does Ddon even lift?

Originally Posted by johnpa24 View Post
    DDon is a Ginger he has no soul
    Incorrect.
    Originally Posted by Eatyourheartout View Post
    Does Ddon even lift?
    Yes.
    EDIT: Why the f*ck are you naked in your avi.

Registered User AsianAesthetics's Avatar
    AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) AsianAesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    did you just meme yourself
    "It was actually pretty gay from the beginning. Bodybuilding is not about reading long articles n sh*t, it's about being jacked and doing homosex for drug money."
    -ka0s

aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Incorrect.

Yes.
    EDIT: Why the f*ck are you naked in your avi.
    gonna fap to his avi to teach him a lesson
    ★ God-King of the R.T.C. ★

Originally Posted by aaron315 View Post
    gonna fap to his avi to teach him a lesson
    Son...

gt29 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lmao

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am prepared turn this thread into huge sh!t storm if OP is srs.
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaron315 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by peanut-butter View Post
    I am prepared turn this thread into huge sh!t storm if OP is srs.
    oh he's serious.
    ★ God-King of the R.T.C. ★