Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000)

What kind of posts get mod reps?

Just curious... what have you been mod repped for? Funny stuff? Serious advice? Something else?

I've been trying to give serious advice when appropriate.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RiceFish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Repbeg/10
    [300 Spartan Crew]

Current lifts/Goals: (For Reps)

Bench: 110kg / 160kg
    Deadlift: 170kg / 220kg
    Squat: 150kg / 190kg (Knee's still weak from Op :( )
    BB Row: 110kg / 160kg

****I ALWAYS REP BACK, JUST ASK!****

NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    anyways, as you all know, i lost my gym id card last week

you guys didn't know that but pretend you did so i feel like a sitcom continuing from last week u ****ing pricks im not asking a lot here just throw me a freaking bone you insulated two faced constipating pricks

so back to my id, i needed to replace my old one so i decided i would take a more alpha picture of my face for my new id, being as i gained a few more pounds of awesome in the last months. anyways i start searching for my camera when i finally realize i don't have any batteries that will fit them, my remote control and other hardware have those small ones so I'm like **** it I'm gonna use my neighbors camera lololol seeing she is a photographer. anyways i knock on her door and her daughter answers the door, she is like a a strong 8/10 no make up anyways i'm wearing my boxers and flip flops and i was after an intense workout so i wanted my muscles to feel more relaxed. so after she opens the door she is greeted by a humongous boner that was not my fault it happen. the moment she opens the door she screams and runs inside scared by such vastness. anyways she leaves the door open so i enter and start looking for the camera, seeing as my neighbor is not in any
    condition to co operate to my needs.

so as im walking in to her mothers bedroom trying to find the good camera she uses i see she is using it to photograph her fish in the aquarium, i asked if i could use it she said she cant give it she is using it right now and asked what i was doing half naked in her room i was getting really pissed at this point that she wasn't co operating i said i wanted one picture and asked if she could take it seeing she was a photographer i didn't understand how she was being a bitch like her daughter so i just go to take it from her, anyways she yelps and stands up telling me to leave the house i'm like wa eva i leave her and slam the door behind me and go into her daughters room all red and angry for the lack of positive energy in the house. anyways i find the camera her daughter uses to prolly take whoregraphs of herself, i open it up by the time her mom comes screaming in the room being loud so i told her i would not suffer being disrespected like this and that she needs to respect my boundaries being all up in my face, and i find it very hard to find good lighting with her all up in my face until i finally take a pic of my face, she says she is going to call the cops so i tell her the whole "are you aware that there people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? i for instance am one of these people, im a karate instructor and i ...." and she felt all bad and **** she is a weird philosophy major who believes in everything and nothing at once so she gives me a hug for comfort and she grinds her legs on my crotch (don't know if by accident but she is a whore like her daughter), seeing i still had a semi boner from before she also was aware of the vastness of it, at least she handled it unlike her pussy daughter.

anyways i use my diskonkey to get the image and then take a pic of my bulge and tell her it is for her, then write my number on a piece of paper and stick it in between the gap of her boobs she is like awwwwwwwww and says to come visit when ever i want
    i told her only if her daughter apologizes and wont be here next time and she was like OK i will get her for you (she is really weird) so she goes to bring her so i then remember i had to go to the gym so i saw the door open so i left them there to solve their own disputes between them no reason why i should be dragged in to their own arguments.

so i close the door after me and decide that i'm taking their plant near their door as an attribute for their disrespect, so i leave it by my door to mark my territory,
    i decided that it was a big no no what went down today but i left them at that and let them think what they did wrong and hopefully that plant would teach them a lesson.

anyways later that night the daughter comes knocking at my door screaming at me telling my i'm a freaking psycho and to never talk to them again and that i should move out at that point i lost it, i just poked her in the belly to make her move a few inches back and slammed the door on her. she then persisted on knocking on my door so i called the cops and told them that this bish is assaulting me and disrespecting ma turf n **** so they came, and then they told her to leave and i said that i told her that
    what ever she said or was going to say could really make me watching tv on her couch uncomfortable in days to come and she snapped and she seized me by
    the arm so i felt as if my inner circle was being fondled with, so i decided to take her hand away from me.

anyways she then took the camera and used the flash function on my eyes, it blinded me, so i then took the camera and told them that this perv had taking pictures of me in my underwear without my consent, they saw the pics and they said they will take her to the police station, then her mom comes up and tells her to apologize for what she did earlier, she still remembered my demands, her daughter refused at first but i could press charges so she said she was sorry in a very lousy way so i asked if she could say it again louder which she did and i accepted it, she then cried i took her plant but her mom said it is a gift so i guess at least her mother learned a lesson from today. i had then assessed the situation and decided it was time to return home so i shut the door.

the disgusting behavior of my neighbors daughter was unacceptable but i hope we can co live int he same environment, so i just took out a beer and drank it on my couch, living life like a boss.

cliffs:

-lost my gym card last week
    -need to take pic of face for gym card
    -cant find any batteries for camera, decide to go use neighbours camera
    -knock on neighbours door, daughter naswers, she screams and runs away
    -im in my boxers and flip flops, she was scared by my boner, didnt know i had one not my problem
    -she leaves door open, seeing she wont be helping me i help myself
    -enter her moms room, she is a photographer so i assume there is a camera in her room
    -she is photographing her fish in the aquarium, i ask her for the camera for a quick sec
    -she says she is busy with it, asks what im doing half naked in her room
    -i lose patience, try to grab her camera, she gets up instantly and yells at me to get out
    -i get mad at the lack of positive energy in the house
    -leave her room , slam door behind me proceed to daughtersa room
    -start using the camera her slut daughter uses for whoregraphy
    -try to take apic and find a good lighting, hard with her mom being in my face and ll
    -she is being disrespectful to me, i wont suffer it, anyways take a face pic and upload it to my diskoneky
    -she says she will call cops, i tell her "are you aware there are people with this conditon..."
    -she is a weird philosophist, really scary srs, she believes in everything and nothign at once, so she says "okok" and hugs me for comfort
    -she grinds on my, she can feel the hard on i have, she like it.
    -i take a pic of my cock, tell her its for her, write down my number on a list of her daughter medication pills and stick it in her boob gap
    -she says she wants me to visit any time i want
    -i agree and only agree if daughter apologizes for her behaviour and wont be in the house when i come
    -mom goes to get her daughter, i look at the clock and im late for gym, i leave to get dressed
    -take their plant near their door as an attribute for their disrespect, i decided that it was a big no no what went down today but i left them at that and let them think what they did wrong and hopefully that plant would teach them a lesson.
    -daughter comes like a few hours later, starts screaming at me for being a physco and starting stuff with her mom
    -i assess the situtaion and decide i wont have nay of this women nonesense, close the door on her face
    -she proceeds to keep banging on the door, i call cops
    -cops come, she gets pissed, grabs my arm and i take her arm off me. felt my inner circle was being fondled with
    -i tell her that what ever she is going to do might make things very awkward when i watch tv on her couch
    -she rages and take camera and flashes the flash at me
    -i take camera, adn show them the picture of my boxers i took earleier for her mom, tell them she is taking pictures of me without my consent
    -they tell her they are going to take her away, she gets mad
    -her mom comes, settles things down, tells her to apologize for what she did earlier (she remebered my demands)
    -she says sorry at first but in a poor way so i want her to apologize and she does louder
    -she then rages abpout plant to the police, her mom says it is a gift
    -i decide this conversation is over i close the door on them
    -go in house, sit down and sip on beer. i hope this wont affect my realtions with them.
    *Rate every thread 1☆ crew*

I make em say Uhhh Cartmans Dad's Avatar
    Cartmans Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Cartmans Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Cartmans Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Cartmans Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Cartmans Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Cartmans Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Cartmans Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Cartmans Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Cartmans Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Cartmans Dad is just really nice. (+1000) Cartmans Dad is just really nice. (+1000)
    post lots of pron . they like pregnant bishes being railed in the ass the best.

DKRadar is on a distinguished road. (+10) DKRadar is on a distinguished road. (+10) DKRadar is on a distinguished road. (+10) DKRadar is on a distinguished road. (+10) DKRadar is on a distinguished road. (+10) DKRadar is on a distinguished road. (+10) DKRadar is on a distinguished road. (+10) DKRadar is on a distinguished road. (+10) DKRadar is on a distinguished road. (+10) DKRadar is on a distinguished road. (+10) DKRadar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bad ones.

BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the awesome kind.

Registered Snoozer doylertheoiler's Avatar
    doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000) doylertheoiler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dropped alanaragorns name off the cuff saying he had good advice nutrition.

Two months later he repped me lol

FirearmNProtein ProteinNFirearm's Avatar
    ProteinNFirearm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProteinNFirearm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProteinNFirearm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProteinNFirearm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProteinNFirearm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProteinNFirearm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProteinNFirearm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProteinNFirearm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProteinNFirearm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProteinNFirearm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ProteinNFirearm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mod reps
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦ ©onservative ©rew ☆☆☆America Fuk Yeah ¢яєω☆☆☆ 1k+

HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

yaco78 is a name known to all. (+5000) yaco78 is a name known to all. (+5000) yaco78 is a name known to all. (+5000) yaco78 is a name known to all. (+5000) yaco78 is a name known to all. (+5000) yaco78 is a name known to all. (+5000) yaco78 is a name known to all. (+5000) yaco78 is a name known to all. (+5000) yaco78 is a name known to all. (+5000) yaco78 is a name known to all. (+5000) yaco78 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NDAPUPR View Post

you guys didn't know that but pretend you did so i feel like a sitcom continuing from last week u ****ing pricks im not asking a lot here just throw me a freaking bone you insulated two faced constipating pricks

so back to my id, i needed to replace my old one so i decided i would take a more alpha picture of my face for my new id, being as i gained a few more pounds of awesome in the last months. anyways i start searching for my camera when i finally realize i don't have any batteries that will fit them, my remote control and other hardware have those small ones so I'm like **** it I'm gonna use my neighbors camera lololol seeing she is a photographer. anyways i knock on her door and her daughter answers the door, she is like a a strong 8/10 no make up anyways i'm wearing my boxers and flip flops and i was after an intense workout so i wanted my muscles to feel more relaxed. so after she opens the door she is greeted by a humongous boner that was not my fault it happen. the moment she opens the door she screams and runs inside scared by such vastness. anyways she leaves the door open so i enter and start looking for the camera, seeing as my neighbor is not in any

so as im walking in to her mothers bedroom trying to find the good camera she uses i see she is using it to photograph her fish in the aquarium, i asked if i could use it she said she cant give it she is using it right now and asked what i was doing half naked in her room i was getting really pissed at this point that she wasn't co operating i said i wanted one picture and asked if she could take it seeing she was a photographer i didn't understand how she was being a bitch like her daughter so i just go to take it from her, anyways she yelps and stands up telling me to leave the house i'm like wa eva i leave her and slam the door behind me and go into her daughters room all red and angry for the lack of positive energy in the house. anyways i find the camera her daughter uses to prolly take whoregraphs of herself, i open it up by the time her mom comes screaming in the room being loud so i told her i would not suffer being disrespected like this and that she needs to respect my boundaries being all up in my face, and i find it very hard to find good lighting with her all up in my face until i finally take a pic of my face, she says she is going to call the cops so i tell her the whole "are you aware that there people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? i for instance am one of these people, im a karate instructor and i ...." and she felt all bad and **** she is a weird philosophy major who believes in everything and nothing at once so she gives me a hug for comfort and she grinds her legs on my crotch (don't know if by accident but she is a whore like her daughter), seeing i still had a semi boner from before she also was aware of the vastness of it, at least she handled it unlike her pussy daughter.

anyways i use my diskonkey to get the image and then take a pic of my bulge and tell her it is for her, then write my number on a piece of paper and stick it in between the gap of her boobs she is like awwwwwwwww and says to come visit when ever i want
    i told her only if her daughter apologizes and wont be here next time and she was like OK i will get her for you (she is really weird) so she goes to bring her so i then remember i had to go to the gym so i saw the door open so i left them there to solve their own disputes between them no reason why i should be dragged in to their own arguments.

so i close the door after me and decide that i'm taking their plant near their door as an attribute for their disrespect, so i leave it by my door to mark my territory,
    i decided that it was a big no no what went down today but i left them at that and let them think what they did wrong and hopefully that plant would teach them a lesson.

anyways later that night the daughter comes knocking at my door screaming at me telling my i'm a freaking psycho and to never talk to them again and that i should move out at that point i lost it, i just poked her in the belly to make her move a few inches back and slammed the door on her. she then persisted on knocking on my door so i called the cops and told them that this bish is assaulting me and disrespecting ma turf n **** so they came, and then they told her to leave and i said that i told her that
    what ever she said or was going to say could really make me watching tv on her couch uncomfortable in days to come and she snapped and she seized me by
    the arm so i felt as if my inner circle was being fondled with, so i decided to take her hand away from me.

anyways she then took the camera and used the flash function on my eyes, it blinded me, so i then took the camera and told them that this perv had taking pictures of me in my underwear without my consent, they saw the pics and they said they will take her to the police station, then her mom comes up and tells her to apologize for what she did earlier, she still remembered my demands, her daughter refused at first but i could press charges so she said she was sorry in a very lousy way so i asked if she could say it again louder which she did and i accepted it, she then cried i took her plant but her mom said it is a gift so i guess at least her mother learned a lesson from today. i had then assessed the situation and decided it was time to return home so i shut the door.

the disgusting behavior of my neighbors daughter was unacceptable but i hope we can co live int he same environment, so i just took out a beer and drank it on my couch, living life like a boss.
    thats really ironic because my cousin just told me anyways, as you all know, i lost my gym id card last week

Quest to 10k
    rapin back

xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    idk.. i have yet to get a mod rep.. feelsbadman.. w/e still able to achieve fairly good rep power..

HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HYDRAE View Post
    True... yes. I'm just new. Being new I'm just curious as to what the high rep people will rep.

NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NDAPUPR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yaco78 View Post
    thats really ironic because my cousin just told me anyways, as you all know, i lost my gym id card last week

Ah, well Mr. nohomo thanks for the reply; your attitude stands out. Sorry if I have offended you by posting; I was under the impression this was a female forum. I looked at your profile, not much there. You do have a vaginal tongue, however. I guess that might count as feminine. I am guessing you speak for the females on this forum, something of an emotional bodyguard, yes? I would think with muscle they might be able to speak for themselves.I am from Michigan (Kalamazoo), and I have never liked New York or those from that part of the world; just a personal thing on my part. I am sure you are a very nice person but my experience has been that midwesterners think and treat others differently than those from both the extreme eastern and western states. Hope you like Michigan; all the best and brightest are moving out of state leaving it to those like you; and Mexican migrant workers.Do you need a "Sugar Daddy?" I know Michigan has the highest unemployment rate in the entire country. It has occured to me that your comment might have innocent connotation. Should that be the case I am sorry, again, for posting because my impression of you is slanted solely by your single short comment and the words you chose to use.Unlike you I have developed slow switch muscle fiber. I don't look "developed" as you might, but I still have skills just the same. I can do much more than just lift heavy objects. Does taking steroids change your PP to pp? Just kidding............

Thanks for your attention, I will go about my own business now and leave you all to your playtime.
    *Rate every thread 1☆ crew*

Originally Posted by xJesusFreaKx View Post
    idk.. i have yet to get a mod rep.. feelsbadman.. w/e still able to achieve fairly good rep power..
    Yes... having not got one, you have done amazingly well.

FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FinalCountdown has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    contrary to what you hear, mod reps for "helpful posts" happen OUTSIDE of the misc 90% of the time.

as in, other sections of the forum.

if you want a mod rep in the misc.. it's usually for truly random things, there's no 1 set popular thing.
    I slow down so I can gather the power,
    'cus you can't smell the roses at 90 miles per hour

DINK (not the penor kind) CarlMcGuirk's Avatar
    CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CarlMcGuirk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    rod meps

HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HYDRAE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HealthResearch View Post
    True... yes. I'm just new. Being new I'm just curious as to what the high rep people will rep.
    I only rep the finest quality posts. Like this for example:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=12
    “The Misc. is a stone-faced Uncle Sam with Popeye’s forearms and a cocked pistol in each hand. It’s a screeching bald eagle with a foreign Bad Thing in its talons. It’s everything that defines America’s bro culture, magnified and weaponized. But it’s deeper than that.“

Natty5eva (more dan 4eva) juggernautapple's Avatar
    juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NDAPUPR View Post

cliffs:

-lost my gym card last week
    -need to take pic of face for gym card
    -cant find any batteries for camera, decide to go use neighbours camera
    -knock on neighbours door, daughter naswers, she screams and runs away
    -im in my boxers and flip flops, she was scared by my boner, didnt know i had one not my problem
    -she leaves door open, seeing she wont be helping me i help myself
    -enter her moms room, she is a photographer so i assume there is a camera in her room
    -she is photographing her fish in the aquarium, i ask her for the camera for a quick sec
    -she says she is busy with it, asks what im doing half naked in her room
    -i lose patience, try to grab her camera, she gets up instantly and yells at me to get out
    -i get mad at the lack of positive energy in the house
    -leave her room , slam door behind me proceed to daughtersa room
    -start using the camera her slut daughter uses for whoregraphy
    -try to take apic and find a good lighting, hard with her mom being in my face and ll
    -she is being disrespectful to me, i wont suffer it, anyways take a face pic and upload it to my diskoneky
    -she says she will call cops, i tell her "are you aware there are people with this conditon..."
    -she is a weird philosophist, really scary srs, she believes in everything and nothign at once, so she says "okok" and hugs me for comfort
    -she grinds on my, she can feel the hard on i have, she like it.
    -i take a pic of my cock, tell her its for her, write down my number on a list of her daughter medication pills and stick it in her boob gap
    -she says she wants me to visit any time i want
    -i agree and only agree if daughter apologizes for her behaviour and wont be in the house when i come
    -mom goes to get her daughter, i look at the clock and im late for gym, i leave to get dressed
    -take their plant near their door as an attribute for their disrespect, i decided that it was a big no no what went down today but i left them at that and let them think what they did wrong and hopefully that plant would teach them a lesson.
    -daughter comes like a few hours later, starts screaming at me for being a physco and starting stuff with her mom
    -i assess the situtaion and decide i wont have nay of this women nonesense, close the door on her face
    -she proceeds to keep banging on the door, i call cops
    -cops come, she gets pissed, grabs my arm and i take her arm off me. felt my inner circle was being fondled with
    -i tell her that what ever she is going to do might make things very awkward when i watch tv on her couch
    -she rages and take camera and flashes the flash at me
    -i take camera, adn show them the picture of my boxers i took earleier for her mom, tell them she is taking pictures of me without my consent
    -they tell her they are going to take her away, she gets mad
    -her mom comes, settles things down, tells her to apologize for what she did earlier (she remebered my demands)
    -she says sorry at first but in a poor way so i want her to apologize and she does louder
    -she then rages abpout plant to the police, her mom says it is a gift
    -i decide this conversation is over i close the door on them
    -go in house, sit down and sip on beer. i hope this wont affect my realtions with them.
    But where is lamp?
    aka juggybrah
    WMF, United Misc Frat, Co-Founder of Misc Brahs.
    #VuSquad
    *Natty5eva crew* - with NattyG and Paul Wall

<3 RAINBOW ZUMBA <3

The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The_Albatross has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't remember the reps nor the negs
    Remember, no Russian.

Originally Posted by HYDRAE View Post
    I only rep the finest quality posts. Like this for example:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=12
    not sure why, but that made me lol. lol

anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) anotheruser is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Charity work with proof that you're actually doing it.

Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mighty Matt has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If mods were robots that could find very good/quality posts, that is what would get you repped.

Mods are people and rep for the same things we rep for, they are just more cautious about it.

/thread
    “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi.

☆ Mighty Matts that Appreciate pUniCepts Appreciation Crew Appreciation Crew ☆ Founder ☆

QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This voting thread with random reps from mods. Also participated in the misc pic contest.

Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000) Foze is a name known to all. (+5000)
    getting a mod rep is equivalent to celltech

happy to be all natty!

might be starting a cycle soon though.
    www.muscleprestige.com

phone only vibrates for low battery crew

◄FILMM∆KERS CR€W►

Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000) Quadzillaa is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4 lunatic with funny sarcastic comment

Originally Posted by Mighty Matt View Post
    If mods were robots that could find very good/quality posts, that is what would get you repped.

Mods are people and rep for the same things we rep for, they are just more cautious about it.

/thread
    Cool... that makes sense.

thegoodthebadtherustled cantwait2lift's Avatar
    cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cantwait2lift is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've yet to ever create a quality post, so i dunno lol
    -engineering brah-
    ***Canadian Crew***

Bench 330
    Squat 460
    Deadlift 625

bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000) bumbaclartz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HealthResearch View Post
    Just curious... what have you been mod repped for? Funny stuff? Serious advice? Something else?

I've been trying to give serious advice when appropriate.

Maybe I'm doing it wrong?
    majority of mods just rep the same people over and over mostly

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ones that talk about when I remember being at some kind of reading camp years ago when I was really young (probably between the ages of 5-7), and I remember that this little white girl was flirting with me hardcore. I was young and very stupid at the time, and she freaked me out because I wasn't really used to it. Think it only happened one time before at church, except with a black girl when I was like 3.

I guess I liked it, though. I was being more playful with her the next day, but I remember her not saying anything to me at all. Doubt it was race, but it was pretty weird. Don't remember ever speaking to her again. Ah well. I made numerous friends when I was there; even met one of the guys later on in high school. I was surprised by that. But aside from him, I never saw any of those kids again... Was it race? Maybe. But that happened so long ago that I don't even really care. Since it happened, this thread was the first time that I remembered even that many details of the scenario.

I dated a white girl when I was 16. I was still very new to relationships at the time and like many I was just a bit overexcited from the get-go. She wasn't racist - she often talked about wanting to date some black dude before me who openly admitted to doing drugs (huge ass red flag for me; still to this day don't understand why I didn't end it there, but you live and learn I suppose) and worst of all she was way overweight (mistake #2..."caring for people based on who they are on the inside"...my ass. That and the red flags about her conniving personality...damn).

I got so much **** from my black friends about it. One girl who I talked to (who liked me and in my senior year wanted me to take her to prom and **** her and all that) started talking ****, and my black friends told me that I was either desperate for white pussy (lol) or that I could do way better (which was so true, my god...).

Eventually I started talking to a red-haired white girl and the girl I dated before apparently got jealous. She hadn't had anyone since I did, and since we were both in band together I guess it pissed her off since she'd be seeing us together so often. Smarter than I was in the past, I didn't care. I'd heard about that from her shady ass friends, anyway, that she'd gotten jealous about it. The girls themselves weren't racist, but man, the onlookers certainly were. Another black friend of mine (probably also wanted me to smash, too) got jealous and said that she'd worn some stillettos for me. I just laughed.

I had a banquet with some friends from the band about a year ago and they gave me more **** about it. Sucks when your past mistakes get thrown in your face like that.

Since I've gotten into college I haven't been dating anyone, just messing around. I go for girls outside of my face more often than I do ones within it (there aren't many black females at my school; ress that I'd like to be seen with, even), but I've never been turned down because of that. The fact that I'm still 19 has held me back with women (older ones, anyway) than the fact that I'm black has. Think I've got more stories about dating/being involved with black women that are more irritating than the race scenarios I've posted, though. But that's another topic for another time.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Originally Posted by bumbaclartz View Post
    majority of mods just rep the same people over and over mostly
    srsly?